The New Team on the Ice

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-04-2010 19:40

(sorry guys im getting lost as people are missing i keep thinking its not my go yet lol )

John watched as his new master walked over to the sleg calling for them all to follow, a smile flicked on johns maw, this is were it would truly begin not only for him self but for his knew master, ever action that john did would be to test this new human, he wouldnt lay down striaght away, he wanted to see what this human could do, he would have to earn johns obdents and trust.

only when he called for the second time did john walk over, his tail up ear the same.
"Chikara, John, let's go!"[i/]

When john reached one of the back harness he stopped and sat down, looking the other way, and sniffing the ground and bascily act completly none intrested in what the human had to say or what he wanted, he wanted to run and pull as much as the others, and he would get into the harness at some point, but it would be a test of the human.

"this should be intresting", he said aloud so the others could hear him, he knew humans couldnt under stand or apper to hear the talk of animals.

live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 29-04-2010 22:16

(Happens to me all the time, Leo... :)

NEW posting order!!!

1 Silverwolf
2 Leo
3 New member? (Gazer, am I right? :))

4 Nakisha
5 (When she's back) Toki
6 (If she comes back?) Yena )

I put myself a spot lower, since it's time for our new RPer to step in. :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 30-04-2010 02:37

i think that shud be good o.o maybe gaz can have a little intro with her pooch :) cuz i mentioned the phone call stated that the dog wouldn' arrive until early afternoon. so i figured after a first run and all, we can make the training a bit ship shape spiff run and out and all, one roun or something. and then we can mke a new posting order :) ))
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-04-2010 13:32

So... I need to post first now? Confuzzled... :P
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-05-2010 01:10

hmm.... i'm confused tooxDD i can just edit my post. say that the dog will be arriving shortly. so um, yea! OKAY GAZ IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE 8D )

and the posting order shall be like that then :) ))
ImageImage

Gazer123

Post by Gazer123 » 02-05-2010 01:14

( ooc; ALL RIGHT SILVUUURRR )

This’ll be so sweet…!

A white husky wagged her sienna-tipped tail madly, in a tense sitting position in the back of a truck driving toward the residence of her soon-to-be-master. This’d be so awesome…Finally, a new team to run with! And a new master! Even a house…!

Although she was overjoyed to know she’d be staying in a cozy home and would probably make a new friend or two, she also curious as to how the dogs behaved. Were they mean? Would they hate her? And what was the master going to be like? Would he be firm and cold? Or would he and his team be nice, like the others she would run with?…

The husky blinked slowly and rested her head against her crossed front paws. She’d find out soon enough…and even if they weren’t as fun as her old team, they couldn’t possibly be that bad…and she’d seen the trainer several times before; he’d supervised her as she ran sometimes. Never heard what he said to her old trainers, but he couldn’t be that bad since they’d been happy to hand her over to him. …Josh, his name was. Well, if Josh bought her, he must’ve wanted her, so she’d continue being the best husky she could be…not well disciplined at all, but she had a love for running and could adapt quickly enough.

( ooc; Sorry it's short and boring BD I couldn't think of anything and I'm really rusty sd;lksld;k )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 02-05-2010 17:53

The sound of Gregory's voice made Joshua get out of his own little transe before he nodded and stood. "Right then. That would be very kind of you Mr. Gregory sir." Joshua smiled. "I'm sure you'll treat him well." he chuckled. "Just don't spoil him now, all right?" he mentioned. Then again, joshua knew fully well that Gregory would never spoil a lap dog. Especially one like Caleb. With his hands on his hips, he moved his fingers to his mouth and let out a soft whistle to get his dog's attention.
Greg snickered; he gave Caleb a pat on the head. Nobody could EVER say he spoiled a dog... He grinned widely and watched as the dogs looked up at Joshua's whistle. He softly placed a hand on Caleb's collar. ''Not you, boy.'' His fingers hung loosely around the collar. ''You're going with me.''

Chikara began to whimper; she looked from one to the other.
Greg ignored her; she would understand soon enough.
"All right crew!" he spoke. "C'mon, let's get all of you settled in." he said as he went over to the sled outside of the ring. He took up the reins and waited for his dogs to come forward. Harmony had already dashed over. She was very prepared and waiting, excited to go for a good round of running. Whatever training was in store, Harmony wanted in. Joshua, surprised by the sudden outburst, let her settle into her harness with ease. Harmony didn't really like the weight change, although small, but did realize that she would get used to it very quickly. Turning around, she waited for her teammates to come over.

Anik, who from the start was much more happier it seemed to be lead dog, bounded over too. Joshua got him into the harness, and Anik seemed to feel a bit of pressure lift lightly. They were going to take orders from him! This would be great! His tail was wagging with anticipation. Joshua, having known that Harmony and Anik were ready, stood up before he whistled again, waiting for Chikara and John to come. "Chikara, John, let's go!" he called, standing halfway from the pen to the sled.

First day of training... Joshua was tingling with excitement and nervousness. Gosh, it would be extreme.
Chikara began to bark; she twisted in a circle, unsure about what to do and where to go.
Greg looked down at her. ''Get in there, Chichi.'' He simply stated. Chikara let out another highpitched bark of enthusiasm before rushing up to the sled. She quickly took a place besides Harmony; being close to her friend made her feel more comfortable. She looked down at the harnesses, excited and a little scared. Joshua would surely show her where he wanted her... Would she be in front? In the back? Where?!

She barked again, nervously looking from left to right, to see what was going on around her, her tail wagging a mile a minute.
"this should be intresting", he said aloud so the others could hear him, he knew humans couldnt under stand or apper to hear the talk of animals.
''Where should I go, where should I go?!'' Chikara whimpered, nervously. She nudged Harmony's shoulder with her nose, looking for some comfort.

Gregory kept on the sideline; he watched Joshua strapping the dogs in place. Chichi was confused and hyperactive, swaying her head to all sides to see what was going to happen... but she would soon understand what her musher wanted from her.
He wondered where he would put her. It seemed Chichi felt drawn to the other female; maybe it was wise to put them together. Well, he would let Joshua decide. He was just here to watch.

He silently hoped his dog's nerves wouldn't get the better of her, or Chichi would make a mess of things.... and that was something he wouldn't appriciate, at all. He hadn't trained her to blow things now!!

(YESSS, time for action... the new girl will be coming at a great moment. :happy:)
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-05-2010 23:57

As Joshua waited for both John and Chikara, he watched as John passedhim with such casualty, Joshua was about to go to him when Chikara suddenly flashed by, barking and yipping. Like whiplash maybe, Joshua turned his head around to see the rambunctious dog begin to make eager yips and yaps as she looked all around her like a lost, excited kitten.

"Whoa, whoa Chikara slow down!" Harmony laughed, but made sure she didn't get tangled up in Chikara's sudden excitement and encouragement to begin to take off at will and full speed. She nudged Chikara back before letting her paws ride on the girl's back. "Down, down! The master might think you crazy!" Harmony joked. "Just take it easy." she giggled before pulling on Chikara's ear.

Joshua, smiling at her peculiar reactions, already walked over to her. "Easy girl, easy." When Harmony let go, he patted Chikara on the head before putting his other hand on her rump, pushing her down so she'd sit. He wanted to have her calm down before trying to put her in a harness, she could move of all things and get herself tangled up.

Once Chikara had calmed down, and was settled in the spot next to Harmony, Joshua went over to where John waited. It looked like John was patiently sitting where he was, and Joshua bent down before getting the harness ready. "All right John," Joshua said as he was pulling the harness over to John. "Come here, let's get you set up."
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-05-2010 00:47

major bump~~ )
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 14-05-2010 00:51

(aaa shite im really sorry peeps, iv been really busy with work just got back from iland had a 32 hours over like 2 days thats a lot of work, but i shall replie tomarrow i promis :) )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D