The New Team on the Ice

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-05-2010 00:21

John watch as chik got very overly exsited, he couldnt say he approved of the behaver but again to be young. he rembered back to his rounger years then quickly stopped him self, his younger years of that sort of exsitment had been vented in a completly and rather evil way and he didnt want to dig it up out of him self.

When the human finaly got around to him, he still acted bored and not very responsive to the humans commands. which bascily addid up to him not really helping the human put him into the harness. but once he was in he shock his fur hard, getting him self ready and pumped up.
his last team had been heavy hallers and normaly some large and wighty would be on the metal sled.
He gave two small but hard tuggs on the sled to test its weight. as it had its ancer down and was tethered he knew it wouldnt go any were.

(thats what they did when i went dog sleding so for give me for that if its diffrent you can add what happens :P )

compered to his old loads it was exstreomly light, there had been 9 dogs on the old team but this was just a empty sled, he wondered what pulling it would be like with less dogs and less weight.

(kinda shite lol )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 15-05-2010 01:18

Just to prevent confusion; Posting order:

1 Silverwolf
2 Leo
3 Gazer
4 Nakisha
5 (When she's back) Toki
6 (If she comes back?) Yena
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Gazer123

Post by Gazer123 » 21-05-2010 22:43

( eee, sorry for being slow. Can't think of a lot at the moment. u__u; I'll post asap. )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-05-2010 17:05

Bumpity for Gazer. :) I'd love to continue this one..
Gazer123

Post by Gazer123 » 31-05-2010 21:47

( Eeee, I keep forgetting. If I don't get something up really soon, go ahead.

Edit - okay, sorry for the wait >__> )

Luxie craned her neck and stared at the tundra before her as the truck slowed slightly. She knew she was getting close, and her tail began wagging again. She wondered how long it would take before she would run on her new team. She hoped she at least had a little time to talk to her new teammates…

Her head in the clouds, she didn’t realize the truck stopped completely. The noise of the engine died and the rancid smell that went with it disappeared. She sat up quickly, bumping her head on the cage she was locked in and thumping her tail against the sides. A door opened and the driver stepped out into the snow.

“Are you Joshua? We have your husky right here,” he called toward the sled team. Without waiting for an answer, he walked toward Luxie and she whimpered, pawing the floor. “Hush,” he ordered, unlocking the back of the truck and pulling her cage toward the edge. “Be good to your new owner.”

( My muse. It has died. )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-05-2010 23:14

"Whoa, whoa Chikara slow down!" Harmony laughed, but made sure she didn't get tangled up in Chikara's sudden excitement and encouragement to begin to take off at will and full speed. She nudged Chikara back before letting her paws ride on the girl's back. "Down, down! The master might think you crazy!" Harmony joked. "Just take it easy." she giggled before pulling on Chikara's ear.
Chikara tried to playbite her friend as Harmony hung over her to get her down. But she did sit, although she could hardly contain her excitement. But the moment Joshua came towards her, she was back on her paws right away again, too enthusiast to stay down.
Joshua, smiling at her peculiar reactions, already walked over to her. "Easy girl, easy." When Harmony let go, he patted Chikara on the head before putting his other hand on her rump, pushing her down so she'd sit. He wanted to have her calm down before trying to put her in a harness, she could move of all things and get herself tangled up.
Chikara impatiently waited for Joshua to put her harness on. But as she was finally ready, and Joshua headed over to John, more excitement suddenly arrived....
“Are you Joshua? We have your husky right here,” he called toward the sled team. Without waiting for an answer, he walked toward Yuxi and she whimpered, pawing the floor. “Hush,” he ordered, unlocking the back of the truck and pulling her cage toward the edge. “Be good to your new owner.”
Ohhh... a new dog too? And another girl!
Chikara's tail wagged and she began to yip with excitement.

She couldn't wait to run!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-06-2010 20:26

Note;

The posting order USED to be:

1 Silverwolf
2 Leo
3 Gazer
4 Nakisha
5 (When she's back) Toki
6 (If she comes back?) Yena

Now... Toki will NOT be back, as she left.
I don't know if Yena will be back, or when.... so...

I guess we should continue this.

Silver plays Harmony & Joshua the human
Leo plays John
Gazer plays Yuxi
I play Chikara & Gregory, her owner

That means we're one dog short, since Anik (wheeldog) & Caleb (leaddog) are gone, at least for now. Yuxi replaced one, (don't know yet which position?) but we still need one more.

So... we need to fill up that gap.
I still got Blaze (wheeldog, but allrounder if need be) for that, so we can still use him if need be. If someone else wants to bring in another dog, we can also do that.

Please let me know, guys... so we can continue this promising RP. :)

(I also still have a complete team where we can compete with, in the future; http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/jebediah-s-dog-team-t588.html)
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 18-06-2010 22:15

(So I think I've got this RP straight, and it looks like there's a clear opening at the moment, so I guess this is a good time for me to jump in with Bullet (AKA Bracken)? That is, if you guys still need another dog. :happy: )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-06-2010 22:45

Fine by me! :) Leo, Silver, Gazer? Is that okay? :)
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 18-06-2010 22:45

yes by all means :D go ahead shay ^^

so then the posting order would be..

1. me
2. leo
3. gaz
4. kisha
5. shay

possible 6. Luma