white rock's {more RPers are welcome}

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 24-03-2009 20:55

“I don’t know it” and looked to the young “but I know that she need’s help and care from use now”.
Starfall folded her ears back. Another wounded... oh dear. Like they hadn't had enough trouble already...
Still... she felt sorry for the pup. Where did it came from? She was about a year old, not old enough to be on her own yet... and she was hurt. Shadow was right... she needed them.
But they also had to hurry, make it to the new lands. If this young would slow them down... it could cost Shadowspot her life...

But it didn't seem to bother Shadow much. She had found a young pup... someone to nurture. And that gave her strength, in a way....

Starfall turned her head from left to right, looking out for any danger. She didn't feel save here... with her red fur standing out against the snowy background...

After a wail did blackhead react star fall was already on the horizon when he followed her when star fall stops by shadow spot and the young did he see that the young was wounded he parroted the young slowly and sniffs her scents up.
Than he looked to shadow spot “will you never do that again” he was a little angree on her about she did leaf them with out saying a thing “but first we need to care for you 2” and lay’s down besid the young he nuzzled the young to get her attention “can you clime on my back” he sounded nice a play full so that the young is not scared for him.
With his hard did he want to help shadow spot but this young needed it more than shadow spot now.

Starfall let out a deep sigh. ''You carry her... I'll help Shadow.'' She said, calmly. ''We need to get both sheltered... cause I don't think Shadow is very capable of walking at this point...''

She tried to nuzzle Shadow up. If her backlegs wouldn't work, she would even try to CARRY her... as long as they'd get out of here....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 08-04-2009 20:44

Shadow spot assembled all her strength to stand up, she stands up event on her hind legs but that did hurt her.
She walked to blackhead and the pup and stepped over blackhead then did she turn around to grape the scruff of the neck to pull her on blackheads back.
She pulled so long till the young her frond leg ware over blackhead back , the young was laying with her front legs on his left side and her hind legs on the right side.
When shadow spot was don did she fall back on the ground, blackhead did catch her before she landed hard on the ground “blackhead I’m afraid” whines she softly.
Blackhead looked down to her “you don’t have to be afraid, just walk with starfall” blackhead is worried about her, what need he to do if she is not longer.
When star fall was by her side did she stand up again and walked against her.
Blackhead looked to the females “I’m sorry but we will move on ore ells will we lose time” maybe will this young also like a little warmer area but first did blackhead waits for the females before he moved on.
ImageImage
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 23-07-2009 04:12

Sawyers vision kept fading, only to wake seeing the elder female dragging herself closer. She attempted to raise her head, but the more she resisted gravity’s pull, the heavier her skull felt. Finally, she gave up, allowing her head to plummet to the snow. Luckily the snow cushioned the blow, but she was concerned for the elder. The female seemed so wise and strong, like her mother, if only she could find her. Voices boomed in the distance, shifting her gaze she noticed a male and another female approaching. The bright red wolf seemed weary about entering the clearing, must be in fear of being spotted. Could they be on the run? What had she gotten herself into?

A male voice filled her ears, instantly darting in his direction. Her eyes widened in fear, no she wasn’t about to let the male near her! The female chimed in once more, rushing the others to get moving already, Sawyer was frozen in fear. If two females were traveling with him, how bad could he be? Then again, there were plenty of females in her pack, all mistreated, so what should she do? If she refused help, she would freeze to death, was avoid the male worth it? He seemed to be gruff toward the elder for wandering off, which didn’t settle her nerves in the slightest. Finally, she glanced back at the male; trembling, she pulled herself upon his back. Her fate was out of her hands now and with that final thought, she passed out.

((Sorry for the late reply))
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 29-10-2009 06:19

( may I join with two of my characters?)
ImageImage