white rock's {more RPers are welcome}

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-03-2009 18:50

{{you are welcome to join I will see if I cane make my spot's bigger}}
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-03-2009 19:30

((Sorry for being away for a bit... I'm back and yes it's active. :D It would be a delight if more people would join! ^^))

Starfall watched Shadowspot eat, and sighed.
''She just has to get better...'' She mumbled, more to herself then anyone else.
She got up, shaking her fur, and trotted towards the door to peek outside throught the cracks in the wood.
She wanted to leave... she wanted her new family to be save...

Her tail swished. Now that she would get into heat, things wouldn't be much easier on any of them. In the worse case, she would atract males... which could be a threat to all of them...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 20-03-2009 19:34

((Kay, just wondering if I could have a short briefing about what has happened up to the current moment in the rp so I can make a decent intro, but I might not need it, I think how Sawyer will start wont need any past knowledge. So night or day?))
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-03-2009 19:53

{{it is morning, my post may follow in a veiw minuts}}
ImageImage
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 20-03-2009 19:56

(Okay thanks :3 Mine is nearly done)
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 20-03-2009 20:07

The wind blew harshly across the tundra skies. Flakes of ice flicked a young Sawyer in her face, nearly a year old now; her mother and she were far from the pack now. Following in her mother’s pursuit, her tail remained tucked between her legs, out of fear and the uncomforting weather. Her mother glance back at her youngling, feeling pitiful that she could no longer hold her by the scruff, the young one had to walk on her own. Suddenly, a rush of force pushed against the two wolves, Sawyer rushed to seek comfort beside her mother. Once the wind subsided, her mother nudged her lightly in the side so they could continue moving.

“Mother, when can we stop walking, I’m tired…and hungry.” Sawyer whimpered, her aching stomach making it difficult not to complain.

“Soon darling…we need to find shelter to shield us from the storm. When we cross the first cave we see, we’ll rest, I promise.” her mother replied.

Looking about, the elder wolf searched the landscape for food from where she stood, nothing could be seen. Though her pup grew increasingly hungry, there was no prey wandering about in this weather. Leaning over she nuzzled a nearly grown Sawyer. No matter how large she was, she still had the maturity of a puppy, but one would be after what they endured. Still, she was capable of hunting and surviving on her own, not to mention her young own had grown to a rather intelligent wolf, but she was awfully cowardly. No matter, she loved her daughter with everything, and hopefully after rest, they could hunt. A sudden unfamiliar sound caught her attention, Sawyer looking confused as her mother’s head jerked in a random direction.

“What is it mother?” Sawyer asked, tilting her head lightly to one side.

“Something caused the wind to break..I believe we have company.” she replied, ears recoiling back against her skull.

Her teeth bore, a low growling rumbled in her throat. Sawyer on the other hand, glanced about in fear. Trying to be strong like her mother, she tucked lower to the ground, though her body continued to shake and her tail tucked farther between her thighs. A roar cut through the storm, silencing the two wolves before the only sound could be heard was nature’s fury blowing around them. Lowering herself, her mother prepared for battle. Just because the males in her pack were capable of getting one over her, didn’t mean she couldn’t fend off another animal. Her daughter on the other hand, was a cause for concern. Then, seeming to rise from the blanket of ice came a grand bear, when standing on two legs rose to nearly five wolves high. Sawyer remained frozen in fear, not even putting on a threatening front. A sudden nudge from her mother woke her from her trance, and her voice boomed in her ears.

“Sawyer, get out of here!” her mother shouted, before growling back at the bear.
“But mother! I-I’ll help you.” Sawyer said, trying to remain courageous.
“No! Get out of here, I’ll ward him off, I’ll find you dear!” she called out, before lunging at the bear, she may have not been the strongest wolf on these lands, but nothing was going to bring harm to her daughter.

Sawyer stood there, contemplating what to do. She might have been a coward, but she couldn’t just leave her mother alone to fight a bear. But what could she do? She didn’t own the strength her mother had; she would surely be of no use to her. Before she could retort, a sudden thud reached her skull. The impact blew into her eardrums, echoed throughout her skull and everything flashed before fading into black. No longer coherent to what happened or what was to come, Sawyer fell into a heap of snow, fur blowing aimlessly in the wind. Her mother glanced over, pain stricken, the bear had managed to swat his massive paw to her daughters fragile skull. There was only one thing she could do, quickly clamping her jaws over the bears arm, she shook it vigorously until she heard tearing, the bear’s skin peeling under her fangs. With the bear distracted, she rushed off into the distance, allowing the bear to trail her.

The following morning was calm; the air lay still and brisk over the area. Groaning aloud, sawyer was beginning to come to her senses. The first time in the night, she felt the rush of agony upon her skull. She could smell the ice, the musky pine; her senses began to return to her. Eyes fluttering open, she quickly closed them again, the light reflecting from the snow proving to be overbearing. Sawyer felt dizzy, making it a challenge to merely open her eyes. Soon enough, she worked them open and slowly rose to her feet, immediately her body staggered. Once she was on solid footing, she noticed her mother was nowhere in sight. Automatically, her tail fell between her legs, her backside fell backwards, leaving her in an awkward and yet terrified seating position. All alone, she quickly glanced around for another source of life.

“Mother! Mother!” she called out.

(sorry if it's not that good, I didn't reference to a thesaurus because I need to hop into the shower. I hope it's alright though)
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-03-2009 21:14

Shadow spot and blackhead had eat well, blackhead looked to starfall “is there something?” asks he.
She was really worried about something and shadow spot noticed it she stand up first she looked to her wound it makes her so tired she wanted to find a quiet place to stay there.
She nuzzled blackhead on his head and walks to starfall “I know that there is something wrong”.
She sights and sits down her hind leg are only getting weaker and lesser stronger why needed she to have that attack on her she knew that she is not making it but if she die what will there happen with starfall.
Wail the 2 females are speaking with each other did blackhead stand up and walks to them “we need to move on” he is right how longer thy stay here how weaker shadow spot will become and starfall will only feel her self terrible in this place.
This place was left by humans a long time ago why he didn’t know maybe about this cold place.
He looked to his left trough a window he is still tired but that is not stopping him he will and must go trough for the 2 female’s.
Shadow spot stands up to move on when blackhead looked back to the 2 female’s did he help her with standing she rested her body weight against blackhead.
Blackhead lower his head till it was under shadow spots head and lay’s his ears flat on his head to make shadow spot the leader, he started to nuzzle her under jaw to let her feel good but before he knew was shadow spot gone.
Shadow spot hear something a soft voice in the distant she reacted to that and did leaf the 2 behind for the voice.
She did run to warts the voice and needed to pay that in pain he hind leg are hurting incredible when she was by the voice.
“hallo little one” did she say and falls on her side it did hurt to match for her, she was not possible to make any step more.
She looked in to the eye’s of the young “don’t be afraid it is oke” but that did she lie with out the help from starfall ore blackhead can she do nothing.

When shadow spot runs away from blackhead was he stunned by the reaction that shadow spot did do and looked to starfall he did not really know what to do and stays there standing only looking forwards.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 21-03-2009 23:02

Shadow spot and blackhead had eat well, blackhead looked to starfall “is there something?” asks he.
She was really worried about something and shadow spot noticed it she stand up first she looked to her wound it makes her so tired she wanted to find a quiet place to stay there.
She nuzzled blackhead on his head and walks to starfall “I know that there is something wrong”.
She sights and sits down her hind leg are only getting weaker and lesser stronger why needed she to have that attack on her she knew that she is not making it but if she die what will there happen with starfall.
Star gulped. ''It... it's just... Shadow, I worry for you.'' She admitted. ''And... I just want to get out of here....''
She felt tears coming to her eyes. She cursed this white hell... this terrible world!!! She wasn't strong enough to live here... she felt so lost...
Wail the 2 females are speaking with each other did blackhead stand up and walks to them “we need to move on” he is right how longer thy stay here how weaker shadow spot will become and starfall will only feel her self terrible in this place.
This place was left by humans a long time ago why he didn’t know maybe about this cold place.
He looked to his left trough a window he is still tired but that is not stopping him he will and must go trough for the 2 female’s.
Shadow spot stands up to move on when blackhead looked back to the 2 female’s did he help her with standing she rested her body weight against blackhead.
Blackhead lower his head till it was under shadow spots head and lay’s his ears flat on his head to make shadow spot the leader, he started to nuzzle her under jaw to let her feel good but before he knew was shadow spot gone.
''Shadow..??!!'' Starfall gasped, getting on her feet as well. ''SHADOW... WAIT!!!'' She ran out after her, hoping Blackhead would follow....
Shadow spot hear something a soft voice in the distant she reacted to that and did leaf the 2 behind for the voice.
She did run to warts the voice and needed to pay that in pain he hind leg are hurting incredible when she was by the voice.
“hallo little one” did she say and falls on her side it did hurt to match for her, she was not possible to make any step more.
She looked in to the eye’s of the young “don’t be afraid it is oke” but that did she lie with out the help from starfall ore blackhead can she do nothing.
Starfall came right behind her, panting heavily.
She perked her ears in surprise; another wolf...? And a young one at that... a female.
Her nose twitched; she knew her red fur would be a terrible beaken out here. If anyone saw them....
She bend her knees a little, to be closer to the ground, as she approached.
''Shadow...? Who's that...?'' She asked, cautiously.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 23-03-2009 04:09

Weary, Sawyer shifted from each side as she attempted to remain balanced. Her vision continued to fog in and out of focus, this wasn’t a comforting sign. If she could barely see, she may never find her mother again. Continuing to cry out to her, she nearly fell into the snow before catching herself. After letting out another cry, she could no longer stand as her paws gave out beneath her, sending her straight into the blanket of snow. Trying her best to keep her eyes open, she forced herself to look around in order to remain awake. At least the air remained still in a contented silence, so it was less likely she would freeze, if she rested she could find shelter and avoid a chilling death.

In the distance, she could hear the sound of someone running in her direction. Her tail flicked weakly, wagging with a sense of hope that it was her mother running to her. She wanted to stay awake, to see her running over to her aid. A strained smile crossed her face, seeing it was indeed another wolf heading in her direction. Yet her vision was scarce, who it was she was unsure. “Mother?” she called out hoarsely, her voice unlikely being heard by the other wolf. Yet, the others voice reached her, it was unfamiliar, the female however sounded gentle; the voice was a soothing miracle. Then, a sudden heap came nearly inches away from Sawyer.

The young wolf’s eyes opened in surprise, this female had collapsed beside her. Now that the wolf was more in focus, she noticed the suffering the wolf was enduring. She too was hurt immensely, possibly by the very bear that had ambushed her and her mother. Raising her head, her eyes looked down at the wolf, worry plaguing her pupils. “Oh miss, are you alright?” she asked, her voice whimpering with pain, yet the female assured her it was alright. Gazing down at her she felt for the female, such a kind elder to come to her aid. True, not an elder truly, but to the just under a year old Sawyer, anyone even a year older was an elder.

In the distance, she heard another voice coming. Looking over, slightly nervous that she would be unable to protect the elder, she shook lightly. Sighing heavily, she was relieved that it was yet another wolf. The elder must have been traveling with others, which was a beacon of hope for her since without a pack; this female might be unable to move. Twitching, Sawyer attempted to stand, yet as her body raised lightly, her mind immediately began to swirl. Before even getting the chance to support herself she fell dizzily into the snow again, by now the ice was slightly reddened with her blood. The other wolves voices became muffled, becoming difficult to tell either wolf apart from the other let alone what they would be speaking to each other.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 23-03-2009 22:26

“Oh miss, are you alright?”

It was not going well with shadow spot she was only going backwards, she lets a soft growl go from the pain in her back and hind legs.
But when the young wolf asks her that it was alright with her did she smile, she didn’t want to tell this young worry about her “it is going well and you”.
The young wolf could use some care of older wolves but she hat no idea what there did happen with that young if she did knew that her mother is possible death than did she already try to adopt this young if the young did want it to.
Shadow spot is very easy about young’s, young’s need to have parents and if she find one with out parents than wants she to care for that young.
Shadow spot did try to stand up but her hind legs are not letting her do that, she looked to them are thy now really paralysed was going through her mind than she did see starfall coming to them.

''Shadow...? Who's that...?''

Shadow spot noticed that there was something wrong with the young and than did it fall down with a fast reaction did he drag her self over the ground to the young in the hope that it falls on top of her body.
She looked to the young that was laying on he ground in her own blood then she looked to starfall “I don’t know it” and looked to the young “but I know that she need’s help and care from use now”.
she started to worry about this young she was the one that is dyeing not this young.

After a wail did blackhead react star fall was already on the horizon when he followed her when star fall stops by shadow spot and the young did he see that the young was wounded he parroted the young slowly and sniffs her scents up.
Than he looked to shadow spot “will you never do that again” he was a little angree on her about she did leaf them with out saying a thing “but first we need to care for you 2” and lay’s down besid the young he nuzzled the young to get her attention “can you clime on my back” he sounded nice a play full so that the young is not scared for him.
With his hard did he want to help shadow spot but this young needed it more than shadow spot now.
ImageImage