white rock's {more RPers are welcome}

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 07-03-2009 00:26

Blackhead smiled to starfall she need’s to sleep good her job is pretty heavy with helping shadow spot to walk normal.
She was a good help for shadow spot but maybe was her help for nothing she was weak and only going backwards.
Was there something to do against that wound? He had no idea but starfall did know how to do it with plants.
He looked at the 2 female’s thy are laying there but he not jet he walked out side to look up to the stars and the moon.
After a our did he go back inside and looked at the 2 females thy are so peace full now he lays back on his to protect starfall from her fear and falls in sleep so did he hoped but it didn’t work.
Outside was he finking why he was feeling bad but did not get the point after all was feeling a little happier now.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-03-2009 00:29

Starfall's paws twitched in her sleep, as she remembered parts of her childhood. Her sisters, her father.
The dream wasn't very pleasant... but they where only memories.

But it didn't take long for her dream to change... back into the horrible hunter's dream. Pups... humans...

But this time, she didn't wake up with a shock. She only whined a few times in her sleep... and slept on.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 07-03-2009 00:39

Now did he find something out why he is not so happy and looked to see 2 females maybe are thy the point the how mate happening maybe was he not the one for it.
He looked to the female’s and did give them a lick on the head between the eye’s and lays down when star fall started to whine did he look to her but so fast if it did start was it also gone.
His body was very tiered and he fall’s after all in sleep he had no dreams like starfall he did just lay there looking in a black world of darkness.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-03-2009 17:37

Starfall woke up at the first rays of light, peeking through wood. With perked ears, she listened to the world outside, eyes still closed.
After the restless night, her head was filled with worry and doubt.
Her heat couldn't have came at a worse moment. They had to save themselves... and even though it would take her about a week to be ready for mating, it was inconvieniant. She wanted to take Shadowspot to a save place... she wanted her to live... THOSE things where important now.
And after her nightmare, the thought of pups suddenly seemed less appealing. What if humans here wóuld turn out to be the same as humans back home...? What if they WOULD come... and take her young?

The fluttering of bird wings made her open her eyes. Outside, the world was waking up....

She looked at Blackhead and Shadowspot. They had to travel again soon....
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 07-03-2009 18:55

The darkness was not for long out of nothing did came 2 light and thy are come to him the light seems to be 2 small flames ore not how closer thy did come how more that did see what it was.
The flames are fire daemons some type of hellhounds loving to burn all that thy are seeing when thy are a view feed away from him did thy say something in a language that he did not understand.
Than thy started to laugh loud 2 small flames did jump of their back end did go out before thy did hit him.
The 2 daemon walked to wards him blackhead wanted to walk backwards but than a enormous fire started to stop him from running away he had no other choice then stand there did daemons stopped a feed away from him, he did the warmth from them.
One of them did make a stripe before him just 1inch from his pawl that did he stand beside him and nuzzled his side before he did know it was his hole pelt burning.
He wake’s up far before starfall he looked only to what was before him and sights.

When starfall did wake up did she not see that that he was already woken up he did still lay on the ground with his head away from the females.
He did hear that starfall was breathe in a other way “I’m already up” did he say and not more.

Shadow spot did still sleep it was better for her thy she did wake up just before thy travel again.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-03-2009 20:28

“I’m already up”
Starfall stood up and shook her fur. ''Hope you slept well...?'' She informed. She glanced besides her; Shadowspot was still asleep.
''Sleep is good for her...'' She muttered. ''While we travel, I'll try to find new plants to treat her wounds.''
She was glad Blackhead had brought that skin; it would keep Shadow warm....
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 07-03-2009 23:09

Blackhead moves to a sitting position “I did not sleep” he did almost not sleep maybe a half our after drinking the water.
He looked to shadow spot and smiled “yes she need to sleep we will wake her up when we go” and he stands up to look outside.
The human ad again throw meat outside the parts that he didn’t need to have “wait here I will get food”he walked outside to get the meat and bring it to the female’s
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-03-2009 11:57

((I'm so sorry, my computer didn't show this one yellow...!!))
Blackhead moves to a sitting position “I did not sleep” he did almost not sleep maybe a half our after drinking the water.
He looked to shadow spot and smiled “yes she need to sleep we will wake her up when we go” and he stands up to look outside.
The human ad again throw meat outside the parts that he didn’t need to have “wait here I will get food”he walked outside to get the meat and bring it to the female’s
Starfall watched him go; meat... human meat.
The thought wasn't appealing. She never wanted to have anything to do with humans... and she didn't want their food.
What if it was poisoned...?

No... she didn't trust the twolegged. Maybe Blackhead was right, though... And with food so hard to find... well, she'd give it a try.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 11-03-2009 15:25

Blackhaed looked to starfall and than to the meat “need I to hunt a rabbit for you” asks he nice.
If she did want to have hunted foot than will he do it for all of them in the place only for star fall.
But there was something that makes it a little difficult to hunt for foot he had not slept well and that makes him early tiered.
“you don have to eat it I will hunt for us if you want that” told he to her looking to shadow spot.
She was almost waking up by her self but it did feel to good to sleep.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-03-2009 18:36

Starfall smiled. ''No... it's okay.'' Her nose twitched, smelling the meat. ''Are.. you sure it's save? If it is... I'll eat it...''

She swished her tail. ''Black... why is the human helping us..? Why does he put down meat...?''