white rock's {more RPers are welcome}

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 04-03-2009 23:37

Blackhead looked to starfall when she told him that she did know humans as danger “I don’t belief it but if you are saying it” he had no idea from here are humans harm less but there are thy murderers.
Those pups what did there happen with them if human did have them here he had no idea from it thy are not like the human from starfall’s place.
If starfall did feel so bad about this place how will her rest be blackhead lay’s down against starfall to let her feel save “we will stay here just one night” he can not let her suffer from the fear of humans.
He looked at her “go to sleep” he hoped that she can get some sleep for the 2 was the human scents only dust in the air.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-03-2009 00:25

Starfall still wasn't comfortable... but as Blackhead layed down besides her, she felt sheltered enough to rest.
She would have to trust him... trust him that the humans out here where nothing like the humans she had known.
No guns, no killing, no kidnapping...

She slowly closed her eyes... and began to dream.

It must have been the scent of the humans.. She dreamed of having a litter of pups of her own.
She smiled as she watched them... three puppies. A red one, like her... but with a SPOT on his tail!! Like Shadowspot!
Then, a little Blackhead... and the last, a snow white one.
She licked their little heads, overjoyed; looking up, she saw Shadowspot and Blackhead looking at her. They looked so proud... they where now the family of these little ones...

But suddenly, a hand... a human hand. Coming for the pups.
Starfall attacked; she tore and bit with all she had. But a second hand came... and a third.. and another one!!
They took the white puppy!! She snarled, she tried to fend them off... but her other pups got taken too....

She tried again and again, but she could do nothing to prevent it; she could hear the screams of her babies... she could see them being taken from her!!
And when she tried to leap out, after them... a gun...
She stared right into those two, pitchblack holes...

BANG!

She awoke, sweating and gasping for breath.
Slowly, she realised where she was... in a house, besides Shadowspot and Blackhead... save...
No puppies... no humans...

She slowly layed her head down again. Just a nightmare.....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-03-2009 12:55

Shadow spot and blackhead did not know that starfall had a nightmare and slept trough with no idea from it.
suddenly did blackhead move his body and bumped it to starfall he didn’t feel that after a wail did he open his eye’s and stands up he looked to the 2 females smiled and walked out side.
He had no idea that starfall did weak up about a nightmare the only thing that was in his mind that was to drink to water.
But when he was nearby did he see something that he never did see before he was standing eye in eye with a human both of them didn’t move only look.
Thy ware standing there almost 5 minutes till blackhead lowered his head and walked to the water and started to drink.
But his ears did sty locked on to the human to hear what he was doing but that was not match the human did go back in his house.
Blackhead did do the same when he was back by the females did he looks to shadow spot and give her a warm nuzzle.
Shadow spot did only react to it with pressing his head away just if it was a bug.
Blackhead lay’s back beside starfall and rest his head beside his pawls.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-03-2009 21:30

Starfall felt calm again, but she was wide awake. She listened... and tried to be alert of each smell around her.
Each soft crack of wood, each little scent coming by had her attention.

Suddenly, she lifted her head a little. That scent... was it...?
She turned her head, sniffing Shadowspot. No... it wasn't her. So... that meant...

She let her head fall back on her paws. Great... she was coming into season. It would take about a week for her scent to grow strong, but... at this point, especially now, so close to humans, she wasn't sure if she was glad about it.
The nightmare about pups being taken from her was still fresh...
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-03-2009 22:19

Blackhead did notice that starfall was not more sleeping he looked to her he did see that she was worry about something.
He stands back up and looked to her “something wrong” asks he when he nuzzled her head softly she was really worried about the scents.
Maybe need thy to move on now but it is pretty cold maybe to cold for the 2 females events that human will not come outside if he don’t have to do it.
Blackhead did know how to travel her on the mountains and glaciers the night’s are events colder thanks to the hard wind.
The wind did moved the some old curtains this place was left by humans but why thy can still liver here but that was not a good idea for starfall.
He walked to a door and looked trough it he was almost home now but starfall And shadow spot not partly was this unfair those 2 female will maybe see never something back from there home land.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-03-2009 22:38

Blackhead did notice that starfall was not more sleeping he looked to her he did see that she was worry about something.
He stands back up and looked to her “something wrong” asks he when he nuzzled her head softly she was really worried about the scents.
''Oh... no, it's nothing.'' she smiled at him. She didn't want to admit the fact that she would come into heat; he would know soon enough. For now, it would be easy to hide her scent... but it would get stronger in time.

She sighed. ''I'm just a bit worried about Shadowspot.''
Well, that wasn't a lie. She WAS worried about her.
Maybe need thy to move on now but it is pretty cold maybe to cold for the 2 females events that human will not come outside if he don’t have to do it.
Blackhead did know how to travel her on the mountains and glaciers the night’s are events colder thanks to the hard wind.
The wind did moved the some old curtains this place was left by humans but why thy can still liver here but that was not a good idea for starfall.
He walked to a door and looked trough it he was almost home now but starfall And shadow spot not partly was this unfair those 2 female will maybe see never something back from there home land.
She got up, to stand besides him.
''And what are YOU worrying about...?'' She asked, softly. ''You seem troubled as well...''
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-03-2009 23:14

Blackhead looked to her he did know that there was more but did not fink about starfall’s heat.
“I know there is more” he sopped and looked down to the ground “it is this place where we are ore not” star fall will be relieved that he did still not know from her heat.
There are other thing going on in his mind that her heat he did not events notice her scents that starts to come.
From the out side did star fall see nothing but from the inside was he crying but way he was free now from his family he can go his own way but that is not the point but what was it then.
Maybe thy will never know it from his past he was happy enough with them 2 female around him.
He looked to star fall and in to her eye’s if she look’s to him “starfall how do you fink about me… I want to know the true” this was not going about the young ore mating but how he was maybe was he not the right one to be here.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-03-2009 23:20

Blackhead looked to her he did know that there was more but did not fink about starfall’s heat.
“I know there is more” he sopped and looked down to the ground “it is this place where we are ore not” star fall will be relieved that he did still not know from her heat.
There are other thing going on in his mind that her heat he did not events notice her scents that starts to come.
''Well... yes, I admit this human place gives me the creeps.'' She sighed. ''But it's okay... I trust you know what you're doing. You know this place... and you seem to lead us well.'' She smiled.
From the out side did star fall see nothing but from the inside was he crying but way he was free now from his family he can go his own way but that is not the point but what was it then.
Maybe thy will never know it from his past he was happy enough with them 2 female around him.
He looked to star fall and in to her eye’s if she look’s to him “starfall how do you fink about me… I want to know the true” this was not going about the young ore mating but how he was maybe was he not the right one to be here.
She was a bit surprised by his question. ''What I think about you? Well, you're a great guy... a little grumpy every now and then.'' She grinned, rubbing her head under his chin in a friendly gesture. ''But apart from that... you seem very caring; the way you take care of Shadowspot and me! And you're well adjusted to this strange land. I consider you a friend.'' She tilted her head slightly. ''Why are you asking..? You weren't doubting yourself... where you?''
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 06-03-2009 20:21

Blackhead smiled to her and looked to shadow spot that was still sleeping at least was there one happy.
He looked back to starfall doubting him self he didn’t know but one thing was sure star fall was a nice female to have.
The doubting did he not know but there was something bordering him about him self “I don’t know it” say’s he when he looks down to the ground.
Star fall and shadow spot did see him as a leader but that is nothing for him he wands to be free and take any way that he wants to take.
But now they need to travel it was oke he liked he had 2 girls but still it didn’t feel right maybe needs he to visited his family one’s.
But he had already ruined it to say that he can life on him self and thy didn’t take it so good.
It is now this world and he nuzzled starfall back “take some more sleep you need it to morrow will we go trough” he smiled to her and let her go first.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 06-03-2009 23:52

Unawares of the thoughts circling in Blackhead's head, she realised he wouldn't answer her question.
Something was wrong... something was keeping him busy....

She sighed. ''Well... alright... I'll be with Shadow... catching some last Zzz's.'' She smiled, trying to act lightly.
But as she stepped back, and flopped down again besides Shadowspot, she wondered....

She stared at him, full of questions. Why was he so bothered..? What was worrying him...? If only she knew....