The New Team on the Ice

The icey tundras of Baridi are the perfect place for the creatures adapted to the freezing cold.
Gazer123

Post by Gazer123 » 06-07-2010 20:07

( I'm going to England in two days. I'll be there until..I think..the twenty-seventh. I may have computer access, but I don't think so. p: Of course, feel free to control Yuxie for the whole time, or have her have an accident, or something. Sorry for the short notice. >__>' )
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 10-07-2010 19:13

Hey no worries Gaz, we'll keep Y/Luxie under a watchful eye lol )

Joshua in the meantime was getting his accessories and equipment ready. Even though the run would probably be a possible short one, as well as just to see what his dogs could muster, he still figured he would equip the entire weight so that the dogs would get used to it in no time. Meanwhile, as Chikara suddenly began to lean forward, Harmony tilted her head at Chikara before bending down forward with her friend saying, "Whutchya doin'?"

It took Harmony only a second to realize it, before she glanced at the male's butt before putting her head up, snickering. Oh, she get it. Chikara was a bit oblivoius when it came to male parts it seemed. Of course, the fact that Harmony knew about this made the wolfdog quite embarrassed so she let out her little snickers in the snow as she softly rolled in it a few moments to calm herself down.

"Look, little miss. You want information, you talk to me, not to my ass. Okay?"

That had immediately put Harmony into a fit of laughter, rather heartily, before settling quickly, scratching the back of her ear before saying, "I'm glad the team leader is you boyo!" she commented. "You've got humor, agood sense, and you look leader material. I mean, other than John, of course." she acknowledged the older wolf with quite respect before nudging Chikara teasingly. "She's just a curious gal is all hehe." she commented. She then tilted her head though saying, "Bullet's your name? I thought the men over there called you Bracken." she was slightly confused. "I'm guessing Bullet is your birth name, huh?"
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-07-2010 19:44

Gentle nudge for Leo. :)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 14-07-2010 19:45

AW MAN I got all excited. XD
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-07-2010 00:11

John raised a eye brow at what chik had started doing, it was rather funny, he sniffed from here but couldnt work any thing out as there were two females infront of him and the one along side him. fare to much to figer out what was with the leaders scent.

“Nice to meet you, John. I’m Luxie.”

John was back talking to his new team mate, he smiled warmly at her, his gray furs showing throw on his maw. youth he would have to learn a lot of pasents which he had but still he bleved he would need more.

“I see you’re getting ready to race? I h-hope I’m not going to be a nuisance, coming in right now,”

John smiled pleasantly at her. she was ovesly really nerves he wondered if she had any preves exsprances on a team or it was her first.
"dont be silly, we are all ither knew to each other or new to sleging, my self im new to the team, iv been in one before this", he said kindly his deep voice he hoped was helping to reasure her.

"im exspecting this first time out to be a intresting one", he added.

John looked around, he wasnt worried as he had heared the humor in the males vocie.
He laughed along with harmony his laugh was a deep chuckle. it had long lost the curl cold eage it had once had back in his younger years.

"You've got humor, agood sense, and you look leader material. I mean, other than John, of course."

John was taken by suprise by the kind words and he nodded at hermoney thanking her for her words. he was really to old to be a lead dog, the humans and rightful so would need something younger fitter at the front as sad it was for john to it mite it it was true.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 23-07-2010 19:59

since Gazar is still on vacation in England I'll keep Luxie in my posts for now so to keep this rp goin' pass it on to Nakisha :) ]]
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-07-2010 20:53

"Bullet."
Ah, so his name was Bullet? Chikara tried to keep that in mind. After all, she had to be able to adress him... since he would be leaddog.

She listened to John and Luxie in the back, with only one ear slightly turned to them. But she didn't really payed attention to their words... as she was still too curious, and hadn't figured out yet why his scent was so different.

He blinked. The warm air of another's breathing reached him in a place that he was particularly protective of. He swivveled his head around and peered down at the golden female who seemed intent on sniffing away at his... private area. She tried to seem nonchalant about it, but it wasn't working.

"... Excuse me."

Bullet didn't say it with an angry tone, just a firm one. He really wasn't angry.. yet... but he found it a little rude to sniff at someone "in secret."
Chikara gulped; she felt a blush coming up and lowered her head, trying to give an apologizing smile.

Oh, damn it... and she thought she'd been careful!!! Appearently, this guy was no fool!!
Harmony tilted her head at Chikara before bending down forward with her friend saying, "Whutchya doin'?"

It took Harmony only a second to realize it, before she glanced at the male's butt before putting her head up, snickering. Oh, she get it. Chikara was a bit oblivoius when it came to male parts it seemed. Of course, the fact that Harmony knew about this made the wolfdog quite embarrassed so she let out her little snickers in the snow as she softly rolled in it a few moments to calm herself down.

-

His voice was slightly humorous now. Females. Always trying to be shy about it. He didn't, however, want her nose figuring out what he was lacking. At least, not that quickly.
''Eh... yes, of course...'' She stammered, embarrassed. ''I was just... I'm sorry. I'm... Chikara, by the way...'' She gave him a little tailwag, hoping he would soon forget about her curious sniffing.

She then glanced at Harmony, a questioning look in her eyes.

Oh yes... she was still green as grass when it came to this!!

That had immediately put Harmony into a fit of laughter, rather heartily, before settling quickly, scratching the back of her ear before saying, "I'm glad the team leader is you boyo!" she commented. "You've got humor, agood sense, and you look leader material. I mean, other than John, of course." she acknowledged the older wolf with quite respect before nudging Chikara teasingly. "She's just a curious gal is all hehe." she commented. She then tilted her head though saying, "Bullet's your name? I thought the men over there called you Bracken." she was slightly confused. "I'm guessing Bullet is your birth name, huh?"
Chikara quickly realised that Harmony understood something she didn't, which just made her more curious.
She tilted her head slightly, which gave her quite a cute look about her, but forced herself to keep her eyes and nose AWAY from his butt.

She was glad as Harmony spoke to him, especially since that would distract the male's attention again... but she didn't dare to sniff him openly again.
Still... with every breath she took, she realised something was off. But what could it BE?

((LOL, as soon as their running, I'm sure she'll FINALLY realise SOMETHING is off.... :lol:))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 23-07-2010 22:31

''Eh... yes, of course...'' She stammered, embarrassed. ''I was just... I'm sorry. I'm... Chikara, by the way...''

--

That had immediately put Harmony into a fit of laughter, rather heartily, before settling quickly, scratching the back of her ear before saying, "I'm glad the team leader is you boyo!" she commented. "You've got humor, agood sense, and you look leader material. I mean, other than John, of course." she acknowledged the older wolf with quite respect before nudging Chikara teasingly. "She's just a curious gal is all hehe." she commented.

--

He laughed along with harmony his laugh was a deep chuckle. it had long lost the curl cold eage it had once had back in his younger years.
Glad I'm already the life of the party...

Bullet watched them each in turn, offering a small smile to each until they had all finished. The female next to Chikara seemed to already know EXACTLY why he had been so protective, which he didn't particularly mind since she wasn't blabbing about it to the whole world. This instantly have him a respect for her similar to the respect he had for one of the wheel dogs, John. It was just a matter of time before the curious little one got it anyway.

"Well, Chikara, it's nice to meet you. Just keep your nose to yourself and we won't have any problems, alright?"

He smiled warmly, something he was only barely accustomed to. Life with the humans had softened him, but he paid this detail little heed. He was already leading an easier life - why bother about the changing details?

It was then that the other female addressed him again.
"Bullet's your name? I thought the men over there called you Bracken." she was slightly confused. "I'm guessing Bullet is your birth name, huh?"
He looked her over with his ice blue eyes, then nodded, making up his mind that she was trustworthy.

"Well if you're that curious.. I might as well explain myself. We ARE going to be working together - I guess you should know where I'm coming from."

He stood, shook himself, then sat down again, sufficiently relaxed.

"I come from a wolf pack far from here. Everything there revolves around war and fighting. Yes, my birth name is Bullet... Captain Bullet, actually. Though... after a... traitorous encounter... I was injured and made my way south, where the humans found me, saved me... They named me Bracken - close enough I guess. And anyway, now I'm just returning the favor..."

He fell silent, lost in thought...

"Just thought you should know. A leader keeps no secrets."

He turned, winked. Then, with a yawn, he returned his eyes to the terrain before him.

How he loved the snow.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-07-2010 02:46

lol nakisha i can picture during their first run Chikara's like "OH I GET IT HE DOESN'T HAVE A-" *trips and falls and that is the reason why the team fails the first run* xD )

Luxie felt her tail wagging in relief with John's kind words to her as well as encouragement and reassurance. "Oh, then... I'm lucky to be paired with you! I hope to learn many things from you John." she smiled in respect before turning her attention back to the two females in front of her and the leader. It seemed that something was happening, and in due time Luxie giggled along with a laughing John. A good laugh had by all it appeared.

The howling and hootering of the team made Joshua turn to them. He was very thankful he had a good team who seemed to get along just fine without any confrontation. As soon as he was ready with his gear he would be moving out with them all.

Harmony grinned, tail wagging as Bullet had said who he was as well as his past. A wolf... At first, Harmony was thrilled! Another wolf, that was wonderful. Of course, since Harmony herself was a wolfdog it wasn't that much of a similarity, but still! However, her ears perked. He was a wolf... What would John say..? Heck, what would Luxie say? Of course, Harmony hoped she wasn't worrying over something too serious...

"That's an epic story." hse commented tail wagging. She glanced to Joshua who in turn seemed to start to make his way over. Grinning she said toward Bullet's way, "I wouldn't get too sleepy yet it looks like the Master is already on his way now!" she let her paws tip-toe in the snow a few times, seeming to jog or prance in place, waiting.
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-09-2010 21:18

"That's an epic story." hse commented tail wagging. She glanced to Joshua who in turn seemed to start to make his way over. Grinning she said toward Bullet's way, "I wouldn't get too sleepy yet it looks like the Master is already on his way now!" she let her paws tip-toe in the snow a few times, seeming to jog or prance in place, waiting.
Bullet's ears twitched backward, but he didn't say anything, didn't turn around. He was looking at something further out into the bleak horizon... Something moving in the treeline. He tilted his head, standing. For an instant he went to move forward, but he met the resistance of the harness that the human had strapped around him. The ropes pulled taut for a half second, but not enough to pull along any of the dogs --

Briefly, he forgot about the stranger in the woods and in his mind, laughed coldly at himself. He had counted himself as a dog without meaning to. He had no hatred of dogs at all - they just did what they were bred to do, just as he had done what he was bred to do - but until now he had unfailingly called himself a wolf. He knew he had blood from both sides, but for some reason he had never thought of himself as a dog...

The movement in the trees caught his eye again. He watched it as it seemed to stare at them - he could see the light glinting off of its eyes - weaving to and fro as if nervous. Bullet's mind automatically thought "deer," but the way the thing looked at them, he knew it couldn't be a prey animal... Then, a flash of red fur, and it was gone.

(ooc;; Guess who!)

"Hrm."

He stared after it for a few more seconds, then settled down, turning to the human. Joshua seemed.... inexperienced. Perhaps working with him would be a chore, but an adventure. Grey eyes fluttered over the others. John, the big wheel dog, seemed impatient, mistrustful of Joshua. Bullet couldn't blame him, and thus chose not to say anything. All of the females seemed excited, and their glee made him unexpectedly wary. Silly girls, he thought, a wry smile on his face as he turned back to his new master. He barked, his way of saying "Hurry up!"

(Sorry for such a short post. I'm using up all of my muse on the cage RP, it seems. X3 But yes, we have a newcomer!)