Somewhere out there... (any and all may join)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
The Yena Queen
Pup

Post by The Yena Queen » 31-12-2009 15:36

"What do you plan on doing now?"
The question caught Robin by surprise. What was she going to do now? "Well," She said thoughtfully, thinking over her options. This could be her only chance to get out of the desert and see the world, and have a traveling companion as well. But, that would mean leaving her desert home for.. likely forever. "You've made me very curious as to what is out there... perhaps..?" She paused a moment, trying to hide the excitement bouncing around her body. "Perhaps I could join you? I want to see the world now, see what wonders are out there.."
She looked down at her paws and casually stepped towards the water, lapping a mouthful, then sitting back down. What a day, she thought. Not only had she found some company, she could quite possibly be leaving on a journey over the land... The very thought made her tail twitch with happiness.

((Short post is short))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-12-2009 20:42

Oasis didn't like where this was going. Another someone to follow, to look after. Ugh, what joy that would be right? Oasis glanced to the sand for a moment, before back at Rbin, who in this case went to the waters edge. Contemplating, Oasis gave a scowling sigh. She couldn't say no, but she couldn't say yes forever.

Waiting for Robin to return, Oasis finally sat herslf. "I uh... guess you can tag along for now." she commented. She already rose then. "I mean... I can't promise you we'll be buddy buddy travellers forever," she mentioned. "one time you might just be journeying on your own four feet, got it?" she said, glancing once before leaving. "We might as well start now." she mentioned.

She wasn't going to wait for Robin, she was going to see if Robin would follow. And if that were the case, Oasis would be slightly pleased. Maybe just one companion for now was better than no one. Being slightly reminded of that pest Torak made Oasis slightly cringe. What a dyke...
ImageImage