Breaking Dawn (PRP Moonpaw) ~DO NOT POST YET~

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:38

~Alakai
"I think I know where, follow me." she sprang up and started to lope through the woods, the fur on her shoulders pulsing softly as she ran, as she pelted onward, her tail streaming in the wind, and she glanced over her shoulder briefly, hoping that Alakai was following.
Alakai quickly followed after her, following her swift tail. He was panting slightly, not from exertion, but from the love for starfleet. He feels all warm inside the more he thinks about her, and the more he's around her. He continued to follow her as they ducked under low hanging branches, jumped over fallen logs, and leaped over a small creek. At last she skidded to a stop when she almost ran into another wolf carrying a half eaten buck. They started to converse with each other when, suddenly he started sniffing her all over, with a worried look on his face. Alakai slowly made his way over and introduced himself." Why hello there, you must be thundershock. Starfleet has told me about you." he said politely, sitting on his haunches next to starfleet. He had a warm smile on his face as he looked at the other male in front of him, trying to make a good impression." I was just passing through when I bumped into starfleet here and well, it, just went along from there!" he said, with the slightest of smirks forming on his face. He looked over at starfleet and gave her a wink, before turning his attention back onto thundershock.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:47

~Moonpaw

Starfleet's fur prickled as her brother stared sharply at her, just then, the bushes rustled and Alakai stepped out of the undergrowth, branches scraping is thick, soft fur. "Why hello there, you must be Thundershock. Starfleet has told me about you." Thundershock narrowed his eyes warily at Alakai. Instead of speaking directly to Alakai, he jerked his head toward his sister, "A stranger? Really Starfleet, do you make friends with the first wolf you meet?" She glared at him, her brother wasn't the politest of wolves, but once one warmed up to him he was less of a blunt furball. Carefully, she observed her brother's wary expression. He sniffed Alakai, his tail held stiffly. At last, he stood back slightly, straightening his back. "Greetings," he muttered. Starfleet's expression softened as she stepped closer to her brother so that her muzzle brushed his, "Please try to get to know him Thundershock, just give him a chance. He's such a nice wolf." she glanced toward Alakai as she spoke, winking at him. Thundershock stared at her, his amber eyes flickering, she could read the message it scent almost as clearly as though he were speaking aloud, You met him just at dawn and you can already justify him as a perfect wolf? Starfleet flicked her ears at him, ignoring that. Alakai smiled brightly at Thundershock, his expression warm, "I was just passing through when I bumped into Starfleet here and well, it, just went along from there!" Starfleet could see the tension in her brother's shoulders loosening. Thundershock usually managed to get along fairly well with good-humored wolves.

He twitched his ears and dipped his head in greeting, more formal then his stiff words. "You two should get to know each other," Starfleet murmured, thinking about how she should tell her brother that she was already in love with Alakai, and how her breath caught in her throat every time he looked at her...

~~~{Thundershock}~~~

Seeing how much Starfleet loved Alakai made him want to make an effort to get along with Alakai. Just watching his sister, seeing the way her emerald eyes brighten every time they flicked toward the blue-toned wolf, and the way her breathing came hard and fast whenever she was close to him made him wonder.

Things weren't as easy for him. Thundershock shoved away his envy and felt a small surge of pride for his sister. Your time will come, he told himself, carefully curbing his patience so that he would seem his best to Alakai. "Alright, now that we're all here, why don't we save detailed explanations for a moment or two? Alakai, would you like to have some of this buck I caught?" he offered gererously, it wasn't often he allowed wolves other then Starfleet and himself to eat something he'd caught, but now that Alakai was here, he had to be polite right? He smiled at Alakai and settled down, crossing his paws and gesturing invitingly to the still warm deer at his paws.

Starfleet's eyes brightened as they swept over the buck, and eyed him with a look that said good thinking Thunder, I'm starving. he chuckled, twitching his tail to a space next to him, but she hesitated, glancing toward Alakai to see where he would go first. "Want some Alakai?" she asked the blue and white wolf, and added cheekily, "Thundershock doesn't make offers twice!" Hey! Thundershock wanted to spring up, but he didn't quite want to do so now as he watched Alakai, waiting for his response. His offer to share was like a plead for a friendship in his way...
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:49

~Alakai
At last, he stood back slightly, straightening his back. "Greetings," he muttered. Starfleet's expression softened as she stepped closer to her brother so that her muzzle brushed his, "Please try to get to know him Thundershock, just give him a chance. He's such a nice wolf."
Alakai dipped his head in acknowledgment and the tension inside of his body eased some. At least he didn't have to worry about getting chased off." It's my pleasure to meet you thundershock. And getting to know each other more sounds like a good idea." he chuckled, recalling what starfleet just said. He settled himself on his haunches as he watched the sibling pair conversing with each other, and smiled to himself. He was happy that he had run into these two, having friends is a lot better than standing alone. He turned his gaze onto the half eaten buck, just now realizing how hungry he was.
"Alright, now that we're all here, why don't we save detailed explanations for a moment or two? Alakai, would you like to have some of this buck I caught?" he offered generously, it wasn't often he allowed wolves other then Starfleet and himself to eat something he'd caught, but now that Alakai was here, he had to be polite right? That was how a pack worked. He smiled at Alakai and settled down, crossing his paws and gesturing invitingly to the still warm deer at his paws.
He snapped his head back up, and turned his attention onto thundershock." Yes, if you don't mind?" he said, licking his lips slightly. He settled himself on the other side of thundershock, and gazed at the meat in front of him. He looked over at starfleet and gave her a warm smile, and patted the ground next to him, inviting to eat with him." Care to join us starfleet?" he asked, winking at her. He would wait until she had some of the meat before he started to eat any, since it was offered to him." You first starfleet, I'll eat after you've had some." he said smiling.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:52

~Moonpaw

"It's my pleasure to meet you Thundershock. And getting to know each other more sounds like a good idea." Alakai ducked his head, his tight muscles loosening slightly. He swiped his tongue over his lips quickly as Thundershock made his offer, "Yes, if you don't mind?" Alakai shifted closer to the buck, then winked at Starfleet,"Care to join us Starfleet?" He prodded at some grass next to him, and Starfleet's heart lept at any chance she had to be closer to him. At the same time, her stomach was clenching with pangs of hunger, and the warm buck in front of her was making her mouth water with anticipation for the meal. "You first starfleet, I'll eat after you've had some." She blinked warmly and gratefully at him, Alakai was so generous and polite to her, and it made her breath catch in her throat, just the way he gazed at her.

Inhaling deeply so that she would be controlled, she settled down near Alakai, between her brother and Alakai, trying not to pant from her love for him, and for the joy of the way her fur brushed against his, she lowered her head and ripped a good chunk of meat out of the thigh of the deer, chewing it extra to savour the delicious flavour for longer. At last, she swallowed, and before eagerly digging deeper into the kill, she flicked her tail against Alakai's back, "Come on Alakai, have some. It's delicious. Great catch Thunder," she added to her brother, who had rested his head comfortably on his paws, watching his sister and Alakai with wide amber eyes, Thundershock nodded slightly, accepting her compliment.

Starfleet tipped her head toward Alakai and brushed her ears against his shoulder briefly before tearing out another bite, the meat was firmly attached to the buck, but luckily, wolves were gifted with a splendid set of jaws, strong enough to tear and rip at their prey... she hoped that Alakai would enjoy the catch as much as she did. She turned and smiled warmly and happily at him, it made her so delighted, just to be near him, and it made her heart jump at a happy, double-time rhythm. This is really love... she thought, swiping her tongue appreciatively over her lips to clean her muzzle, and then bent to get another mouthful.

She noticed the way Thundershock didn't take any of the buck, and judging by the way one leg and half the neck of the buck was just some bare bones, Thundershock had already had his fair share of the kill, and had cleaned himself up very efficently, careful not to leave any traces of blood or soil and bracken from his chase to kill the deer, or evidence he had eaten at all. Starfleet was impressed, her brother must have worked to clean himself up. She paused to rest her head lightly over Alakai's broad shoulders, feeling his warmth, grateful for his presence. How much she loved him...
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:56

~Alakai
"Come on Alakai, have some. It's delicious. Great catch Thunder," she added to her brother, who had rested his head comfortably on his paws, watching his sister and Alakai with wide amber eyes, Thundershock nodded slightly, accepting her compliment.
He accepted her invitation and began to eat the meat that was laid before him. As his teeth sunk into the warm flesh, he could feel the blood dripping off his maw. He ripped a good chunk off and began to chew on it, savoring the taste. He slowly swallowed what he had in his mouth and looked over at thunder." Thank you thunder, this is delicious meat. Thank you for sharing it with me." He said, dipping his head at him. He then looked over at starfleet and licked her muzzle, licking up a stray drop of blood that was dangling on her lip. He stared at her, his ice blue eyes steadily looking into hers, he could see the love she had for him deep within her. He nuzzled her cheek before turning back and ripping another chunk from the bucks thigh.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 02:02

~Moonpaw
"Thank you thunder, this is delicious meat. Thank you for sharing it with me."
Alakai nodded at Thundershock after taking a bite, fixing his intense blue eyes on Thundershock, who dipped his head in response. Alakai turned back to Starfleet, nuzzled her gently and licked her chin before ripping another slab of meat from the buck. Starfleet was still dazzled by the way he gazed at her, so steadily, but so tenderly and affectionately. "I love you Alakai," whispered Starfleet, and she repeated those words in her head a million times as she stared into his sky blue gaze, feeling her heart pound and her breath quicken the way it always did whenever she glanced at him. How could se describe how much she felt for him? Not all the words in the world could put her heart in her mouth. There was no way she could explain how much she loved him, and how many delicious emotions surged through her.

She noticed Thundershock studying her closely and she felt a flush creep through her fur, and blood boiled under her skin as she bent her head and dropped her gaze to take another bite out of the deer. Her relationship with Alakai was clearly attracting attention from her brother, which she couldn't say she enjoyed. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she then rested her chin on her paws, but she wanted to add some excitement to this quiet atmosphere. Lovers still played and had fun didn't they? She pricked her ears and turned to her brother and Alakai.

"Hey, you two, after we finish this buck, let's DO something! Chase squirrels, birds, walk by the lake, let's just do something that's more exciting!" she glanced nervously around, wondering how they would respond...
Image Image