unlikly friends (prp Nakisha)

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
Leo
Beta

unlikly friends (prp Nakisha)

Post by Leo » 13-02-2011 00:36

The deep sounds of heavy breathing speared throw the quite air, that was heavy with heat and humidity even thow this was the very eagh of the rain forest it was more of a normal pain wood but it was summer and the heat and low clouds had brought the dampness out.
No birds sang no animals moved throw the under growth thanks to what was making the nose. It was a huge bear bigger then a normal grizzerly he was almost inposserbly big, His white and black fur showing that he wasn’t a normal grizly. He had been stuck there for a day and a night now, he had been wondering throw and was now stuck thanks to a human made trap. A rope was rapped tightly around his back ankle and thanks to what he was no one came to his aid, his thick fur was playing agest him he was tired and thirsty. Ever animal thought him a monster they had ither mocked him or ran away when finding him there. He was only a bear why did ever one fear bears was it thanks to them being the top of the food chain, was it thanks to the wolves who normal were in direct compation with bears that spread the word of there so called aggression or was it thanks to a hand full of bears who thought of them selves as great creachers thanks to there power.

Lazz sighed his nostrals snorting as he did so, at first he had stopped to think of away out the rope was thick and strong he had tried to bit throw it, but as it was behind him it was hard to get into a posision to bit it and when he did he couldn’t it was to strong, he had tried to find what it was attached to but the rope was to tight and he could back track it to find it, then he had tired to use his strength he had roared and pulled stamped his body agest the ground in his anger, but all that had acheved was tightening the rope. He had found other creachers in traps like this who had bady hurt them selves in there attemps to get out, broken and torn there flesh and bone, some he had gotten there in time to free much to the creachers supprise who had expected him to eat them, others who had been there for a long time were past the point of no return and much to Lazz dismay he had given them a quick death as he couldn’t leave them there and even if he freed them they wouldn’t be able to do any thing, ever time he did it it hurt him a lot. So now he didn’t no what to do, if he frought it more he would brake his paw or tear it off, if he waited to long the humans would find him and kill him.

“at this rate Big boy your have to rip your paw off any way”, he said to him self in a low deep grumble full of sadness.

His stomic rumbled he looked around for what felt like the millionth time, he had already eaten all the grass and moss, there was nothing with in reach for him to each or clench his thirst. The damp heat then sun beating on his back throw the trees.
Why did ever one think he was a monster what about humans why didn’t they free him for that reason just to get the one on the humans, he had called to them trying to get them to help him but no nothing just laughter or fear.

He let out a roar of fustrasion and swiped at the ground tearing out great chuncks of earth.
He panted and yelped as his back paw twisted with pain, he had pulled it tighter again. He didn’t like him self when rage was tearing throw him, he breathed out anger wasn’t going to help him nore make an one come to help him.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-02-2011 18:36

Just one day earlier, the forest had echooed with the whimpers of a lost, scared dog. With desperate barking. With whines and cries, but to no avail...
It had been a dog wanting to hear nothing more then the reassuring sound of her masters voice. To hear his usual words, like; ''Come on, girl!'' or ''Dyami, come here!''

But there had been none of that. No matter how she had searched for his presence, he had dissapeared. A walk in the forest, something they had done so many times, had turned into disaster.

Dyami had been a pet all her life, living in a house with men. But she had never been just an ordinairy dog; she had led a very sheltered life. With eyes that couldn't see the world around her, her master had always kept her from harm. She had been on the leash most of her life, only allowed to walk free where it was save. But she was never kept in a glass box;
her master had always taken her everywhere, meeting many other dogs, animals, humans... she had been around. But she was used to always return to that save haven of known smells and sounds; home. With her family.

Each year, her master took her on holiday, to the little lodge in the rainforest where they always held their vacation. Such a wonderful place; so serene, so many delightful smells, so different from the busy city where they lived... There was a lot of wildlife here, something Dyami's nose reminded her off each year, so of course, she hadn't been allowed to roam free on her own.
But she also knew her master would take her on long walks each day, letting her run free whenever he was near.

They had been here for two weeks already, and they had been about to go home. Just one last walk in the forest, an early morning stroll, before the long car ride back to the city...
As usual, her master had let her off leash in the forest where it was save, and like usual, she had enjoyed sniffing around.

She didn't knew what had happend.
She didn't knew why she suddenly hadn't heard her master anymore. It was like he had vanished in thin air. Like he had dissapeared of the face of the earth. No more footsteps, calls... no longer his scent near...

How could she have been seperated from him? She had simply no idea. She had searched for him, she had called for him, she had tried to track him, only to get even more lost, entangled in the undergrowth, fur being pulled out and skin being scratched by thorns. She had paniced, she had cried, she had been running without knowing where she was going.

The result had been disasterous. She was sure he master was looking for her, but without intending to, without knowing, she had strayed much deeper into the forest, instead of going back to the lodge, like she had tried.

She had kept calling the entire day. But when the night came, when the birds had stopped their chirping and crickets had taken over, she knew it was useless to keep going. The dark didn't bother her at all; her world was always dark. But she knew her human slept during the night... and that he wouldn't be out.

So she had found herself a spot under a tree, hoping silently that her master would look for her again when morning came, hoping he hadn't left without her... and finally, pure exhaustion had taken over.

But when morning had came, her usual rational calmness had returned, and once more, she could think straight. She knew things looked bleak, but she wasn't one to keep panicing. And thus, she had gotten up, and she had tried to find her way back to the lodge once more.
Little did she know how far off she was....

The heat and humidity didn't seem to bother the slender and rather small collie mix. Her nose constantly twitched; constant loud sniffing sounded as she tried to find a familiar scent. But there was nothing known around here. The whole world was filled with smells that would usually intrigue her, but there was nothing known, nothing save...
Everything smelled brand new. Fresh, moist, nice. There was many small animals near; she smelled them all.

Her ears picked up the smallest sounds. The chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves, the snapping of a twig or the soft groan of a branch. The sound of animals moving around her.

But the further she walked, the more it all changed.
Suddenly, sounds died down. No more birds singing. No more animals near; just a strange sound she couldn't place.
She lifted her head and her nose twitched again more, picking up a whiff; something new and unfamiliar. It was an animal. A predator, a meateater... judging from his scent.

A more experienced animal, a wild dog or wolf, would have been alarmed. But Dyami had never been in the wild. She had no idea why she should be scared, why she should be careful. She didn't know the dangers.

And thus, she followed her ears and nose. The strange sound got stronger; it sounded like breathing... HEAVY breathing. Maybe something big... or maybe something in trouble. She wasn't sure.

She came closer and closer; the scents and sounds where growing strong. But she couldn't know that just one more line of undergrowth seperated her from a bear; she couldn't know that he could spot her if she just walked on a little further.
“at this rate Big boy your have to rip your paw off any way”, he said to him self in a low deep grumble full of sadness.
An unknown voice; an unknown tongue. Not human. Yet, she understood the words.
The voice was dark, deep. A voice only a large creature could have.... and it was so CLOSE.

Slightly insecure for a moment, she perked both ears.

- ''Hello...?''
He let out a roar of fustrasion and swiped at the ground tearing out great chuncks of earth.
He panted and yelped as his back paw twisted with pain, he had pulled it tighter again. He didn’t like him self when rage was tearing throw him, he breathed out anger wasn’t going to help him nore make an one come to help him.
The roar would have scared any wild animal, but while Dyami flinched in surprise, she had no clue of the danger. Instead, she retook herself and perked her ears once more.
She sensed the presence of a big animal near; it sounded like it was in trouble. Like it needed HELP... And she was a kind heart... someone who wouldn't leave someone to their fate.
She took a few more steps. She felt plants brush against her fur as she broke through the last undergrowth seperating her from the huge bear. He could see her now, but she could not know that.
What she did feel, was the sudden warmth of the sun, no longer blocked by the huge trees, on her fur. And what she did notice, was the breathing of the creature in front of her.

Others seeing her would probably think of her as very brave, very stupid, or both. But Dyami simply didn't knew what a bear was, that he could be dangerous. All she knew, was what her nose and ears told her; someone was in trouble. Someone needed help.

- ''Hello...?'' She repeated, both ears perked and eyes staring into nothing. ''Are you alright? Where are you?''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 14-02-2011 23:12

Blubbering idiot Lazz to busy walking along humming a tune to him self to look were he was going, this is what you get for not paying attsion.

He thought to him self.
''Hello...?'' She repeated, both ears perked and eyes staring into nothing. ''Are you alright? Where are you?''
He heard the russling of leaves and looked up hopeful a small smile playing his face, finaly some one had come to his rescue there voice sounded with concuren which was always a good thing and his roar hadn’t scered them off so they must be there to help.

He looked up it was a small wolf, a very small wolf and strangly colour, no that couldn’t be right, he sniffed the air human she had the scent of human on her, he suddenly looked around was this a hunting dog.
He swong his head this way and that looking around the trees and bushes he streached his neck up to getter look and sniff again.
Nothing and on second sniff the scent of human was weak on her a little old, pluss her size didn’t make her a great hunting dog no.

Where are you that had been a strange thing for her to say he was right infront of her, he looked at her and noticed with surprise her milky white eyes. The dog was blind, she was female.

She wouldn’t make a hunting dog not like that so that ment she was a pet or a stray, so he guess he had nothing to fear for now, he wasn’t afrad of her only humans, plus she was concered.

“ummm I’ve been better”, he said sitting back down now feeling a little deflated she couldn’t help him if she couldn’t see, but at lest he had some one to talk to that was great.

“im in front of you not fare”, he said unsure on how much she might be able to see.

He wasn’t sure how to talk to her he had never spoken to or been around a blind person before, he guessed that due to her being blind that maybe that’s why she didn’t fear him, it did make a nice change for some one to speak to him and even sound concerned, he had made many friends over his life but most had always feared him at first.

“what brings one like you out so far into the wild”, he asked trying to push his situasion aside.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-02-2011 23:38

“ummm I’ve been better”, he said sitting back down now feeling a little deflated she couldn’t help him if she couldn’t see, but at lest he had some one to talk to that was great.
She perked both ears straight up, head slightly tilted. She had no idea how cute of a look that gave her; she was focussed on what her senses told her. She could hear the creature move; it had to be HUGE. She realised she was in the presence of something powerful.

She lifted her head a little, looking more accurate at his face without knowing it, but her eyes where still staring into nothing, like they always did.
“im in front of you not fare”, he said unsure on how much she might be able to see.
- ''Okay... I'm coming towards you.'' She said, taking a few steps. She could sense his presence a lot better now; his scent, the sound of his moves, the very soft sound of his breathing even, told her how close she was to him. And as she stopped right in front of him, she looked up higher, knowing his face had to be somewhere up there.
“what brings one like you out so far into the wild”, he asked trying to push his situasion aside.
She gulped; her ears drooped and turned backwards.
- ''I... lost my master.'' She said, her voice a little hoarse. Clearly, it was painful for her. ''Am I that deep into the forest? I'm even more lost then I thought... I was trying to find my way back to the lodge, but I must have gone the wrong way...''

She paused for a moment, then sighed and lowered her head to the ground, closing her eyes for a bit.

Then, one ear turned back forward, followed by the other. She listened to his heavy breathing, once more sensing how big he was. It send so many questions through her head.... She then looked back up.

- ''Wait a minute...'' She frowned. ''I... what... who are you?'' She asked. ''I... sense you're huge. And you smell... like a predator. But what exactly are you? What's your name? And.. are you in trouble?''

She then realised she was being unpolite; she gave him an apologizing smile. ''I'm sorry, how rude of me... I'm Dyami.''

She seemed completely unaware of the fact that he could be a possible danger. She just approached him openly, like she would have approached another dog, or a small animal. There was no hesitation, no fear. In fact, she seemed quite confident, as if there was no reason to be scared of anything.

It wasn't a show; it clearly was just a part of who she was.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-02-2011 14:36

As she looked up more towords his face then before he could feel his heart melt, he was a sucker for cute critters, one of the reasons he loved pups and cubs so much. Despite his situasion he felt a smile cross his face, it was a rather weak one but it was a smile none the less and it felt good to do so.

''Okay... I'm coming towards you.''
As she got closer he figgered that he might as well lay down as he was sitting in up right, he she shifted his weight and lent down his back legs stretched out behind him so not to pull on the rope.

''I... lost my master.'' She said, her voice a little hoarse. Clearly, it was painful for her. ''Am I that deep into the forest? I'm even more lost then I thought... I was trying to find my way back to the lodge, but I must have gone the wrong way...''

It was his turn to show his concern for her, it must be horrbal to be lost and to have tried to find your way home only to get lost further, wile talking with other animals in the past he had learnt that dogs like to have human masters and they were like family. Lazz stopped to think for a moment see if he could racall and human dwelling in the arier two came to mind one that was nothing but a reck the other he had never seen used, but did smell like it was used ever now and then.

“im sorry”, he said trying to think of something he could say to comfort her.
“the only human dens I no of are a long way of to the east, there just small ones with only one room they could be the right place, I would help you get there but im…… well stuck”, he said laughing a little, it was a strained but real chuckle.

He looked at her, he always admired creachers ablitys, when to him they seemed so small but they always had these amazing ways of getting around them, and here was a small dog that was blind but still have traviled a long way and found him with out hitting a tree or getting her self into mortal danger. His mother use to tell him about critters that had lost a sense and all there others became stronger, it must be true for this little one.

''Wait a minute...'' She frowned. ''I... what... who are you?'' She asked. ''I... sense you're huge. And you smell... like a predator. But what exactly are you? What's your name? And.. are you in trouble?''

She then realised she was being unpolite; she gave him an apologizing smile. ''I'm sorry, how rude of me... I'm Dyami.''

When she looked back up at him she asked the questons he guess one with out sight would as, then apoligised he chuckled again his smile growing a little bigger.
“no no don’t be silly its fine im Lazz”, he said wondering how she might react when he told her that he was a bear, he was a little worried but she already new his size and that he was a predator.

“im a bear well pola grizzle cross and yeah I guess you could call me a predator but we don’t only eat meat we eat fruit, and plants as well, and its very nice to meat you Dyami”, he said.

He paused before he spoke again feeling his happiness come back, he had forgotten for a moment.
“yes I am in a spot of bother, iv stepped into a human trap and now I cant get out of it you found me trying to think up a escape but I cant reach the soruce of the trap, but don’t worry”, he said adding some warmth back into his voice, he didn’t want her to worry about his problem she had her own.

“il think of something to get out of it”, in the back of his mind he knew it would mean more then likely tearing off his own paw.

“I might be able to help you go the right way thow”, he said forcing his warmer voice back even thow his sadness was the tight rope aroud his leg.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-02-2011 01:30

“im sorry”, he said trying to think of something he could say to comfort her.
“the only human dens I no of are a long way of to the east, there just small ones with only one room they could be the right place, I would help you get there but im…… well stuck”, he said laughing a little, it was a strained but real chuckle.

-
“no no don’t be silly its fine im Lazz”, he said wondering how she might react when he told her that he was a bear, he was a little worried but she already new his size and that he was a predator.

“im a bear well pola grizzle cross and yeah I guess you could call me a predator but we don’t only eat meat we eat fruit, and plants as well, and its very nice to meat you Dyami”, he said.
Her ears had moved slightly as the huge bear had layed down. Now, they perked straight up again.

- ''Well, nice to meet you, Lazz.'' She said, calmly. The fact that he was a bear didn't seem to bother her. ''I'm afraid the only bear I remember was a plush one, when I was still a little pup...'' She laughed softly. ''I know humans and dogs often fear bears, though... heard you're quite the... dangerous animals. She admitted.''But you seem nice.''
She didn't seem to stay with the subject long, though, as she continued. ''Stuck? Howcome?'' She asked, head slightly tilted again.
He paused before he spoke again feeling his happiness come back, he had forgotten for a moment.
“yes I am in a spot of bother, iv stepped into a human trap and now I cant get out of it you found me trying to think up a escape but I cant reach the soruce of the trap, but don’t worry”, he said adding some warmth back into his voice, he didn’t want her to worry about his problem she had her own.

“il think of something to get out of it”, “I might be able to help you go the right way thow”, he said forcing his warmer voice back even thow his sadness was the tight rope aroud his leg.
- ''A trap...'' She repeated, softly. She knew all about those... living with humans. She knew it was their way to hunt. And she also knew that humans would be back to check the trap... and kill Lazz, as they usually did with wild animals.
Staying here could be a good thing for her; she'd be back with humans.... they would surely find her master... right?

Maybe she could free Lazz... then stay with the trap. But wouldn't humans be angry at her, for ruining their hunt...? Would they still help her, if she was a bad dog? Chances where they'd just chase her off... or maybe even hurt her. She knew humans where unkind to bad dogs....

Still, it wasn't a dillema. She couldn't let someone die, just because she wanted to return to her master. She hád to help.

Instinctively, she followed her senses to his rear. ''Where? What kind of trap?'' She asked, sniffing.

That scent... rope. She knew the scent... she knew the traits of that stuff. Following her nose, she came closer and closer, until her nose softly touched it.

Yep. Rope. No doubt about it. He was roped.

- ''You know... you can't help me if you're stuck.'' She smiled a little. ''And you certainly will be killed if humans find you.... But this is rope... so maybe I can get you UNSTUCK.''

She carefully nibbled the rope for a moment; her nose touched fur. So... this had to be a hindleg. She didn't want to bite his skin, so she had to be extra careful. Her eyes stared straight in front of her as she nipped the rope a few times, then managed to get her lower jaw between the rope and his leg.

After biting down for a bit, she realised there was no steel wire in the trap. Just rope... strong rope, though. It could take a while to get it off...

She let the rope slip out of her mouth and lifted her head towards Lazz, looking quite the right way without being able to know.

- ''It'll take me a while to get this loose, but I think I can do it. Stay put...''

And with that, she returned to work.

In her head, she knew she was doing something unwise, probably. Going against humans to help a bear, a dangerous wild animal. But her heart told her to do this. To help him, not to let him suffer and die. She just couldn't do anything else.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-02-2011 23:58

''Well, nice to meet you, Lazz.'' She said, calmly. The fact that he was a bear didn't seem to bother her. ''I'm afraid the only bear I remember was a plush one, when I was still a little pup...'' She laughed softly. ''I know humans and dogs often fear bears, though... heard you're quite the... dangerous animals. She admitted.''But you seem nice.''
She didn't seem to stay with the subject long, though, as she continued. ''Stuck? Howcome?'' She asked, head slightly tilted again.

He smiled, he liked this dog she had a kind heart he could see that even thow he had only just met her, she was very open and honest, and he liked that.

“its good to meet you to, and I have to itmite I don’t know what a plush bear is, iv never heard of one, are they from a different land some were”, he new that there were lands across the sea, as he had traviled over the ice on both its sides and been able to see land fare off on the horizon.

“arnt we all dangerous if push its just that we are so strong that gives us that title, as for when were are pushed or back into a corner we can do a lot more damage, well that’s how I see it, but theres no need to worry, im a gentle giant I mean no one any harm”, he said with a chuckle.

''Where? What kind of trap?''

He looked back around at it.

“it’s a snare trap I cant get back there very well, and my jaws cant cut whats around my leg to big and I cant reach the rest of the line to snap that”, he said glumly. He was going to have to rip his own paw off if he couldn’t think of any thing, and he didn’t no what that would do to him in the long run, what ever happened it wouldn’t be good.

When she started to sniff down the line he didn’t say any thing, when she tuched it he winced and gasped a little, it was quite sore, he looked away knowing it was useless but when he felt her jaws rap around it and start to nibble he looked back a sudden hope flooding him.

''You know... you can't help me if you're stuck.'' She smiled a little. ''And you certainly will be killed if humans find you.... But this is rope... so maybe I can get you UNSTUCK.''
''It'll take me a while to get this loose, but I think I can do it. Stay put...''

He grinned bordly, this dog was amazing even with out her sight she moved well, and even thow she knew his size and about bears she still wanted to help him, he couldn’t have met a nice dog.
That she was on the money with humans they would shoot him on sight.
“thank you so much il be forever in you det, and im not going any were”, he said making sure to lay very still. If any other critter walk in on this they would more then likely freak out, it was a funny thought.

“you no if any one sure you trying to free me they would have a heart attack”, he said with a chuckle again.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 27-02-2011 01:03

“its good to meet you to, and I have to itmite I don’t know what a plush bear is, iv never heard of one, are they from a different land some were”, he new that there were lands across the sea, as he had traviled over the ice on both its sides and been able to see land fare off on the horizon.
A soft laugh escaped her; she decided she'd tell him, sometime. At least... if they'd be together that long. She was still determined to find her master... be reunited....
“arnt we all dangerous if push its just that we are so strong that gives us that title, as for when were are pushed or back into a corner we can do a lot more damage, well that’s how I see it, but theres no need to worry, im a gentle giant I mean no one any harm”, he said with a chuckle.

-

“it’s a snare trap I cant get back there very well, and my jaws cant cut whats around my leg to big and I cant reach the rest of the line to snap that”, he said glumly.
She somehow trusted him. She believed him, when he said he wasn't a danger to her.
She had no idea that any other canine would have thought her to be mad for thinking that way. After all... what did she know?
All she knew, was the new scent, the new voice, the newfound.. friend, hopefully.

“thank you so much il be forever in you det, and im not going any were”, he said making sure to lay very still. If any other critter walk in on this they would more then likely freak out, it was a funny thought.

“you no if any one sure you trying to free me they would have a heart attack”, he said with a chuckle again.
While she snickered, she didn't say a thing as her teeth worked on the rope with great anticipation. She gnawed and chewed, closing her eyes as if she was coming into a trance. (LOL, sidenote; Rhodi does that. Gnawing himself in trance. :P Fun to see. Chewing brings out some kind of calming hormone to dogs, no joke!)
She easily understood why Lazz hadn't been able to free himself; the rope was exceptionally thick and sturdy. Her jaws began to hurt from the constant pressure she needed to bite down. And as she continued, on and on for minutes, for an hour, even more, her gums also began to ache, even bleed a little from the rough rope rubbing against it constantly.
But her sharp teeth, especially the siccor-like teeth in the middle of her mouth, where doing some great work. And bit by bit, she felt the tiny straws that, woven together, made the rope, began to snap.

She wasn't sure how long it took. One hour? Two? Three? She lost track. But eventually, she felt the pressure of the rope loosening, slipping from her mouth, and she let go.
She knew it was done.

She licked her lips a few times, the iron-like taste of blood in her mouth. She then shook her fur, as if she wasn't bothered at all, and tried to look up at where she imagined his head to be.

- ''You're free... It's done.'' She yawned to loosen her poor, aching jaw. ''I don't know who set this trap, but it was someone using some great quality ropes...''

She then perked both ears; a sound from the distance caught her attention. The unmistaken sound of a human car... but not hér humans car. The motor had a different ring to it... deeper, darker. A larger car?

- ''Someone is coming... humans.'' She said, insecure what to do. Her ears moved back and forth. ''They can't see you... and they're heading this way, I can hear their car.''
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-02-2011 21:11

Lazz layed down wile she worked every now and then see looked back making sure she was ok not hurting her self and seeing how she was getting on, it was funny she was looking like she was enjoying it some what, closing her eyes and chewing away.
He smiled must be a dog thing, he had seen wolves do the same thing.

He could slowly feel it give as she worked slowly he felt the pain ease away and the feeling come back to his paw.
''You're free... It's done.'' She yawned to loosen her poor, aching jaw. ''I don't know who set this trap, but it was someone using some great quality ropes...''

He looked around a smile braking over his maw, thank the samon he was free at last.
“thank you you’re a angel”, he said walking away from the rope stretching as he did. He rolled his massive shoulders.
“I cant tell you how good that feels now its off”, he let him self fall back onto his rump and looked down at his ankle. The rope had bitten into the flesh a little but his thick coat had protected his skin some what.

“is your jaw ok that took a long time?”, he said a little worried about her, that would have made her mouth real sore after all of that. He then looked back at the rope, it had been very tuff stuff, he frowned as he looked down on it, he walked back throw the bushes and found that it had been tied around a tree, no wonder he hadn’t been able to brake it.
“Don’t panic im just going to tear this all up I don’t want some one eals falling into this”, he then Grabbed it in his own jaws and pulled it hard, the bush shock and thrashed as he pulled it clear, metal stakes that had held it down along the line ripped out of the ground, he then tossed it back at the tree, so it fell into a lump at its base, no one would miss it.

He turned smiling at her.
“thank you Dyami you are a good soul, not many would help a critter like me”, he said lowering his head to hers and giving her a gentle nuzzle, just a thank you. He then sat back as he saw her ears twitching.

“what is it?”, he said rasing his own head his own ears twitching, he couldn’t hear any thing.

''Someone is coming... humans.'' She said, insecure what to do. Her ears moved back and forth. ''They can't see you... and they're heading this way, I can hear their car.''

A Deep fear suddenly spread throw him, how had she heard them he still couldn’t here them.
”are you sure”, he said his voice full of alarm. Then he heard it that rumble of a engine dam they were close.

“is it your master”, he said turning ready to run, he wouldn’t leave her behind and he wasn’t sure if she could run with him, other wise he could pick her up like a puppy but she might panic, could she stay on his back.

“can you run, do you want me to carry you”, he said quickly not sure on what to do, if all eals failed he would fight them off, but they normal had those iron sticks, guns I think he had heard them called.

He didn’t want to scar her ither.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-02-2011 21:41

“thank you you’re a angel”, he said walking away from the rope stretching as he did. He rolled his massive shoulders.
Dyami tilted her head a little, smiling. She suddenly saw a memory in her head, clear as the day she had seen it, through eyes that had still seen the world.
- ''You're my sweet little angel.'' Her mother had said, softly, before giving her a warm licking. She heard the sound of her own voice, still a puppy, giggling... and then the memory was gone.

So nice to hear someone say that again. She had almost forgotten...
“I cant tell you how good that feels now its off”, he let him self fall back onto his rump and looked down at his ankle. The rope had bitten into the flesh a little but his thick coat had protected his skin some what.

“is your jaw ok that took a long time?”, he said a little worried about her, that would have made her mouth real sore after all of that. He then looked back at the rope, it had been very tuff stuff, he frowned as he looked down on it, he walked back throw the bushes and found that it had been tied around a tree, no wonder he hadn’t been able to brake it.
- ''Oh, don't worry, I'm fine. Glad I could help.'' She said, as she listened to him moving around. Ears perked, she could easily locate him. She was used to relying on her ears to get around; it was the only way to know where she was, where others where... Her hearing was her radar.
“Don’t panic im just going to tear this all up I don’t want some one eals falling into this”, he then Grabbed it in his own jaws and pulled it hard, the bush shock and thrashed as he pulled it clear, metal stakes that had held it down along the line ripped out of the ground, he then tossed it back at the tree, so it fell into a lump at its base, no one would miss it.
She could easily hear by the sudden noise how much strength the bear had; she had a feeling he could tear out a tree. She understood now why other dogs, dogs she had met during all her walks, had spoken about bears with so much respect. Some of them had met them up close... some of them had even fought with them. She remembered them talking about the agressive, huge animals and the scars they had gotten during quarrels with them. How others had been killed by the brutal beasts.

Although she couldn't see Lazz as a ''brutal agressive beast'', she still had to respect the strength of this huge creature.
She saw him with new eyes... well, figurally speaking, of course.
He turned smiling at her.
“thank you Dyami you are a good soul, not many would help a critter like me”, he said lowering his head to hers and giving her a gentle nuzzle, just a thank you. He then sat back as he saw her ears twitching.
She could hear him return and smiled once more; surprised as she felt his warmth coming closer, and a short nuzzle following, she wagged her tail.
- ''It's nothing...'' She said, grinning.
“what is it?”, he said rasing his own head his own ears twitching, he couldn’t hear any thing.

-

A Deep fear suddenly spread throw him, how had she heard them he still couldn’t here them.
”are you sure”, he said his voice full of alarm. Then he heard it that rumble of a engine dam they were close.

“is it your master”, he said turning ready to run, he wouldn’t leave her behind and he wasn’t sure if she could run with him, other wise he could pick her up like a puppy but she might panic, could she stay on his back.
- ''No... it's not.'' She said, listening closely. She wasn't surprised she had heard first; without sight, her other senses had became increadibly sharp. She then turned abruptly. ''We gotta go...'' She wasn't sure what was ahead, but she at least knew if she moved thát way, she'd run away from the sound. ''They better not find you.''
“can you run, do you want me to carry you”, he said quickly not sure on what to do, if all eals failed he would fight them off, but they normal had those iron sticks, guns I think he had heard them called.

He didn’t want to scar her ither.
- ''I can run, yes... just lead the way for me. I can't see obstacles, but I can follow your lead easily.'' She was already pointing in the right direction, her ears moving slightly. She was taking in her surroundings; trees, bushes. She could hear rustling of leaves, soft creaking of branches. She knew they where there, she even knew where they roughly had to be. Her ears had always been her radar... but she was used to open fields or parks. Getting used to navigate through a dense forest took time, and she didn't want to run into a tree full speed. She had managed to walk around without a problem... But when running, she would have a huge help if she could just follow him.

She then heard the dying of the motor; the humans had stopped, somewhere not too far from their position. She could hear doors opening and closing, soft laughing. It wasn't her master's voice... she was absolutely sure.

''Hurry..!''