a rare friend ship (any)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
damenster
Hunter

a rare friend ship (any)

Post by damenster » 26-05-2009 20:58

The sun was standing highs in the sky but the light was blocked by the gray clouds above the forest. The hole was covert in a fog of rain. A small river was flood by al the water that was coming down the last view ours. But there ware 2 living animals in it thy didn’t care about the rain. 1 of the 2 animals was a young human boy that was joint with a lovely black she wolf that did care match about him. The boy was almost completely naked he had only a heavily damage jeans on and his howl body was covert in light scars and bite marks. The scars did already tell that he did live long in this forest events longer than his she wolf friend did live. The young boy was busy with washing the she wolf, he was caressing his hands trough the fur of the she wolf to remove all the dirt and loose hair out of her fur. Suddenly did the wolf look up and her ears twisted around she did hear something that the young human can hear “come derang-c we need to enter the cave” was she saying when she looked to the young boy. The young boy stopped and looked to ricra “but I’m almost finished with you fur” was he saying on a whining way “just get inside the cave” did ricra say as she left the boy but the boy did stay behind after a half minute did he follow her tracks he walked the biggest part only on his feeds but went he was near the road that did go the mountain up did he walk on hands and feeds. Ricra was already in the cave and lays down on the ground looking to the outside world and the boy. The boy enter far behind ricra the cave and lays on ricra’s back and rest his head on top of ricra’s head. “need you to do it like that” barks ricra to derang-c and derang-c answers back with a growling “yes”. Not match later started it with thundering derang-c didn’t like than sound of the thunder. Grapes ricra tight surround her body with his arm and legs.

~~~~
profile ricra: http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/ricra-t182.html :D
profile derang-c: http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/derang-c-t181.html :-D
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 03-09-2009 10:45

It did thunder the almost whole night and derang-c didn’t close an eye. Every time a lighting flash was in the air did he press he head strong against ricra’s body. As the thunder stops did he relaxes him self again and looks out the cave to see the next flash. But ricra was the opposite of derang-c. She didn’t have problems with the sound of thunder and no problem with derang-c’s grip surround her body. She lays he head down on her pawls and falls slowly in sleep. As the thunder storm disappears in the distance is derang-c placing his under legs on the ground and takes his arms away from ricra and sits right up on ricras back looking outside the cave. It is raining hard but the thunder is not more here. Derang-c stands up and walks to the entrance of the cave. He hold’s one if his hands against the cave wall as he looked outside. He looks back to ricra and leafs then the cave to drink so water. He looked for some water before the cave but all the water did steams in to the grass ore the river. With a view steps and jumps was he at the water side. He sits down on his under legs and lowers his bents over till his mouth is in the water and he start to drink for a view seconds. Than did he look around if he did see something but the night is to dark for him. He makes his way back to the cave but slips out on a wet rock. As he falls forwards is he falling on his chest on the edge of a stone. He lets fall him self on the side of his body and holds his arms around the wound. The wound was lightly bleeding and creating match pain but derang-c didn’t make a sound. He stands back up and walks to ricra. he lays down against her with his back and falls in sleep with out knowing it. As the sun rises did ricra weak up and noticed derang-c against her body. But than did she pick up the scents of blood coming from derang-c. ricra stands slowly up so that derang-c turns on his back. Ricra turns around him and graps his arm and removes it from his body and sees the wound. She sits down beside him and starts to clean the wound.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-09-2009 23:04

Lazz had been out side in the storm all night, in the thunder and rain, it didnt bother him to much, he had been out in many storms in the past. He shock his massive form sending water ever were as he walked up the slop of the mountin, during the night he had thought he had smelt a strang scent but hadnt thought much of it, but as he climed it was getting stronger, there was wolf and something he hadent smelt in a long time and couldnt put his claws on it. He shrugged and continued to clime.

He had been traviling for some time, it had been fun and good to getting away from the planes. he had meet a cuple of creachers on the way but most found him to intimdating, i giant bear cross batween a polar and a grizzly.
He reared up onto his hind legs looking up the slop and when he saw a cave.
"Are you got to be kinding me, there was a cave only up there", he said out loud to him self. He let him self fall back to his paws, making the cround shudder slightly.
He quickly moved up the slop to the cave and stopped dead when he saw the human boy and the wolf. He had come across humans before and knew them to be very dangeros, but there was only the two of them so he wouldnt have to worry to much but it didnt change the fact that there could be more waiting to pouns to capcher or kill him.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 07-09-2009 00:06

Ricra cares carfully for the small wound that derang-c has from his fall. Derang-c wakes up slowly from the pain that is and sees ricra caring for his wound. He did know what she did say about drinking water alone. Ricra notice that he did wake up and stop caring for his wounds and looks angry to him she placed a pawl on his chest and move closer to derang-c face and growled. “you know what I did say”. Derang-c was scared by the growl and nods as a answered.

Than suddenly did ricra notice a dangers scents dangerous she looked up to the entrance of the cave and sees a bear. She was looking right in his eyes with disbelief. With a quick reaction did she grapes derang-c arm and trays to get him behind her. Derang-c did do what ricra was saying with body language and steps behind her. Ricra throws her head forewords and growls loud to the bear. She didn’t want to become a diner for a bear and she is not going to sacrifice derang-c as a diner for the bear. But there was a problem the cave is everywhere high enough for the bear to attack. If the bear wants to fight than do thy have no chance to survive the fight. If she fight him than will derang-c have a chance to run away but he can’t life with out her. “What do you want BEAR” growled she loud and angry. Her plane was clear thy will live together and die together.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-09-2009 14:20

Lazz was unsure how this was going to play out, just before he had entered he heard the wolf tell the human boy off, the scent of blood was in the air, the boy must have hurt him self some how. "could the boy under stand animals?" Lazz thought to him self he had never heard of a human being able to do that.

He was unsure if there were more wolves or humans around so he stood onto his hind legs to show off his massive size to deter any sneak attack that could come from any were, but he stayed out side of the cave as it was to low for him to enter when he was standing on two legs. He knew the only down side to this was it could scear or make the wolf panic as his polar bear blood in him, had let him grow fair bigger then a grizzerly bear, and he was considered massive even by polar bear standerds.
"Easy wolf im not hear to fight you or throw you out of a cave", he said smiling warmly.

"I was out side in the storm last night and was looking for a place to dry off thats all".
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 10-09-2009 16:17

Ricra is already a little panicked by seeing the bear but than became the chock bigger. The bear is standing on his hind legs in fear for a possible attack but than did came trough by her. ricra was afraid that the bear prepares him self for a attack and bears are not the loved ones under wolves. She did hear story’s about bears eating wolf pups and events wolves and humans. “How can I belief you. Your kind is eating everything on you way events wolf pups wolves and humans” growled she loud. She walked back wards deeper in to the cave and is pressing derang-c also deeper in to the cave. But derang-c falls over a rock on the ground but stand fast up before ricra gets the chance to stand on him. Derang-c was afraid but became only more scared by ricras growling. “if you want to have a dray pelt sty outside and wait till it stops raining” growled she loud. She was not planning to tell this bear get close to them after all those stories that she did hear about his kind. “you are a blood addicted murdering animal how can I ever trust you” growled she as a warning.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-09-2009 21:43

“How can I belief you. Your kind is eating everything on you way events wolf pups wolves and humans”[i/]
of corse blame the speshies as a hole for the evil few, Lazz disliked creachers branding a whole clan on one or two members achons.

Lazz watched them move fether back into the cave, and the boy full over, maybe a dry cave wasnt werth this it was unfair to throw upset others so much over so little, he was about to turn away and walk off when the next words from the fool hit a nerve in him.

“you are a blood addicted murdering animal how can I ever trust you”

He stopped and turn a frown on his face he came down back onto his front paws so hard that dust and grit fell from the roof of the cave.
"Dont brand all bears evil just because a cuple of ruges go out and kill. If you want to play that game what about the wolves who kill for land and power, or humans that destorie whole lands because they think they need that much wood and meat, i never rasied a claw to any creacher with out GOOD reason, iv saved and helped many wolves, felins pups and cubs for no reson other then i want to", he said crossly absentmindely taking a step into the cave.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 10-09-2009 22:21

Ricra was happy that the bear turn his back to them but her words became painful for the bear. The bear turn back to the cave and lands hard on the ground. Rock did fall down on the she wolf and the human boy. But the derang-c was also hit on his arm with a sharp edge from a rock and that left a nasty cute in his arm. He grapes his wound with his left hand and did look where ricra was. Rirca panict and jump away deeper in the cave till she pressed her body against the rock wall. Her tail was between her legs her ear are pressed against her head and she showed her fangs to the bear out of fear. She did fink about decang-c and felt him before her. She became blind for everything but not for the bear. “you are not going to kill me also” the anger against the bear was personal when she was a pup did she see how a bear did eat her brothers and sisters. Derang-c did have a past with bear in his live and did know how dangers bears can be.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-09-2009 01:01

Lazz saw that he had frighten all of them, but was still angry that she was so short sighted to think all bears were mindless killers. "Im not going to kill any one", he spat angrly. he sat down in the entrance of the cave and out of the rain still looking angry.
He was going to sit there until he change there minds about him at lest, he was a good bear and didnt want harm on any one.
"Im not going to hurt you or your human what would i get out of it, humans are to boney and wolves dont tast all that nice to me so leave it out girly", he said looking from them to out side, it was still raining it was nice to get out of the rain for amoment.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 12-09-2009 10:22

Derang-c sits there is the cave closer to the bear than to ricra but he didn’t care for that. He has a deep cut in his right upper arm that is almost 6 inch long and a good 1/3rd inch deep. His right arm became red from the blood and he didn’t know what to do. Normally had he small wounds from the fangs of ricra but now was it match bigger. The cave filled slowly with a strong scent of blood and ricra noticed it but was too afraid to do any thing for him. She looked to the bear hoping that he will not attack derang-c because of the blood scents right now.

(sorry for the short)
ImageImage