Now you see me, now you don't - Acheron

Please post your character profiles for The World of Amania here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Now you see me, now you don't - Acheron

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2011 04:22

Basics

Name: Acheron
Nickname(s): Ash
Species: Demon wolf
Age: 50 (that’s considered young; he’s got a long life span)
Height: *changes* Usually around 4ft
Length: *changes*
Weight: *changes*

Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect):Deimos Pack of Demon Wolves

Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: None

Mother: Jezabel
Father: Abbadon
Siblings: Corvus (M), Grigori (M), Malik (M)
Other family: The other members of the Deimos pack

Powers:

As an elite member of the Deimos Pack, he holds powers that other demon wolves don’t. One of which is his manipulation of smoke and haze to create illusions. He’s known as the Illusionist throughout the Deimos pack and Amania lands. A powerful demon wolf who can turn his body into smoke or mist and neutralize attacks. Physical attacks are basically useless against him unless something forces him to stay in a tangible form. His illusions vary in intensity depending on his mood and health. Usually if he’s enraged his illusions will be more realistic feeling than when he is placid or calm. When using his powers, the red runes on his face and body glow an eerie crimson color, almost like blood.

Appearance:

Quite a scary sight to see. His body is like that of a normal wolf with black fur. But he’s tall, and can change his size at will so can look different the next time you meet him. His face though is what is scary. On his head seems to a skull, half a skull of somesort that goes from his head to his nose. His ears are normal, but the top of his face looks creepy, with the rough bone texture and red markings. He almost has no eyes as they are just two red indents in his skull head. His jaw is slimmer than that of a normal wolf and his teeth are sharper, his tongue is forked and skinnier, almost like a snakes. His two top canines tend to be longer than his other teeth and hang over his lower jaw like a saber tooth tiger’s fangs. He doesn’t need to blink which offsets people when he talks to them. Even though his face and mouth look odd he speaks normally enough but with a deep voice that rumbles.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... Wolf-1.jpg

Personality:

A very bored individual. Since Demon wolves have such a long life span (usually living up to be 150-200 years old) Ash lazes around and enjoys living life like a game. He likes to go outside of his pack borders and bother the other Amanians that live nearby and scare the crap out of them. He’s very careless of other people’s feelings as Deimos teach their offspring to care only for pack members. Outsiders are just the insignificant others that occupy the world. So Ash will sometimes say hurtful things on purpose or without meaning to. Demon Wolves are demons and so they are somewhat cruel and play tricks and jokes on others. Ash is no exception to this rule although since he does spend a lot of time observing other Amanians, he’s a bit better in attitude and personality than the rest of his pack. If something interests him of keeps him entertained he’ll stick around for a while. If not, he’ll just wander off to find something else to keep him company.

History:

He’s lived in the Deimos pack for all of his life, usually only leaving on mission trips, to bother other Amanians or to explore. His mother was a consort of the supreme alpha of the pack, making him a high ranking member in the pack. Of his brothers he is the oldest and thus is ranked Beta. He gets away with lots of things in the pack, mostly running away from his Beta duties and bothering others. He’s still got a long life ahead of him, unless he is killed (which will probably not happen soon). The Deimos pack is a reclusive pack and doesn’t mingle with other Amanians much.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 18-04-2011 04:57

My god, another demon wolf! I might have to actually give Chakora a bio so they can "play." ;3
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2011 22:27

haha yay :D please bring em in
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 18-04-2011 23:29

Chakora's a temp character of mine, so I dunno if I'll jot her down for a full bio yet (not that she even has a picture at the moment), but if you want to start an RP I'll jump in whenever. C: