Night i first saw you (prp Nakisha)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 27-02-2011 21:16

“its fine, I wouldn’t be embarrised if you put on my dirty stuff, any way”
- ''I wouldn't have...'' She said, very softly. But she smiled brightly as she looked at the food. Even though her face still ached after the beating Kuwadi had given her, she felt save here. And she had a feeling that if she would put something in her belly, she'd be far less dizzy.
It was his turn to put his ears back and blush but he chuckled when her stomic rumbled.
“il take it as one don’t worry, any way dig in”, he smiled sitting down and picking up his fork and starting on his own boil. He was pleased with his noddle they came out well.
''Dig in'', he said. Well, she almost had... but she knew she would have acted like a pig feeding from a trough if she had let herself go. While she had felt like she couldn't eat anything just a while ago, she now feared she wouldn't even bother with using a fork if she had been alone.

She took her bowl, nodded to him once more in respect and to thank him, and then took her fork. She found herself spooning up a few mouths full so quickly that she embrassed herself. She then swallowed and slowed down, feeling ashamed of her behaviour.
Oh, this was SO good. The taste of food like this... Maybe it was simple, but it was better then anything she had ate lately....
“its wird I guess you can call this dinner for you and breakfast for me, after this il need to head off to work”, he nodded to the window the sun starting to lighten the sky.
She perked her ears and looked at him with her rather big eyes.
When he would have to go to work... she'd leave. She couldn't just stay here without him, that'd be RUDE. But she somehow felt a little sad when she thought about leaving. She hadn't felt save that often in her life....
He munched away for amoment after, then something dorned on him, he didn’t even no her name and she didn’t no his.

“oh sorry I just relised, my name is toby, I work down at the metal factory in the docks, and talking about jobs....
She almost choked in a bite as he spoke the last three words; she thought he'd go completely elsewhere with this....
... hows your eye, when you sleep to night make sure you put the ice pack back on it first, you want to look your best”, he said smiling at her trying to keep of the topic of her job but at the same time trying to show he didn’t think any different of her because of what she did. It was a job he was luck he had gotten to pick his, she had to do it and she made the best of it.

“with that food in you gut and a soft warm bed im sure you will have a good night”, he said smiling.
She sighed in relief, then smiled at him.

- ''I... thank you, Toby.'' She said, with a nod. ''My name is Kisura... I don't believe I had mentioned that.'' She flattened her ears a little and looked down at the floor. ''You are very, very kind. But I can't stay... or sleep here. I need to go back as well, before Kuwadi comes to get me.''

She didn't feel like mentioning she was expected back by evening. She still felt she couldn't stay here, not without him present. Besides... he had already done so much for her. He had fed her, without any compensation for his trouble. She had never met anyone doing something for her without wanting something in return. And though the thought of a warm bed appealed to her, the food had already been more the she could have hoped for.

The last thing she wanted was having his kindness being repayed by a visit of Kuwadi smashing his place to splinters.

Besides... if she fell asleep here, she feared she wouldn't wake up in time. No... she'd find another sleeping place. Somehow.

- ''The metal factory... the docks..'' She mumbled, softly. ''I believe I know the place...'' She tilted her head a little. ''I can't thank you enough for letting me in. Hopefully, I can repay you some day.''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-03-2011 21:07

He laughed as she gobbled down his noodles, she must have been starving, poor thing. “il take that as a complment”, he grind slerping up some noodles him self.
This was filling him up well, he was enjoying the taste it had been a wile since he had made him self a good meal, he decided that he had to make more of a effort to eat better.
''I... thank you, Toby.'' She said, with a nod. ''My name is Kisura... I don't believe I had mentioned that.'' She flattened her ears a little and looked down at the floor. ''You are very, very kind. But I can't stay... or sleep here. I need to go back as well, before Kuwadi comes to get me.''

He felt a wave of disappointment wash over him, he had wanted her to stay that night he wouldn’t have minded nore tried any thing, but he was forgetting her cercomstanse.
“oh right yeah, lisen I don’t mind you staying here really, surly he wouldn’t get mad as long as you turn up for work on time”, he said hopefully.

“its nice to have the company around”, he said blushing a little.

She had all day before she had to be back on the street, she could crash at his place at lest to when she needed to go to work.
It must be horrbal for her, trying to get enuf males to sleep with her meanlessly other wise she would get beaten for it, then those other females like that tiger. He felt a little anger for her, and at him self he could do nothing more to help her he would buy her of her pimp if he had the money, give her her freedom. But that only happened in fairy tails he would never be able to work up the cash to do something like that.

This was all he could do for her.

He looked back up at her and smiled.
“its ok you do what ever you need to do, but there is always a place for you here”, he said smiling. He finished his bollow and stood up and walked back to the kitchen to clean his own bollow up. He checked the time, he had a little more time before he needed to set off.

Time for a change and a wash.

He walked back to her, “you can leave the bollow in the sink when you done, please take all the time you need, I need to get changed and have a wash”, he paused smiling. “you can see if you can get a half decent picher on the Tv if you like”, he laughed and walked throw into his room.

He closed the door and stripped off, and walked throw to his shower and hit it on, as all anthro showers they were quite high powered so to get throw into the fur other wise a wash would take a day. Only a freshen up for him this morning, no point using shampoo of his fur as it took to long and he was going to go back to work in a grease house after words any way, so a quick one to save time and pennys too.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-03-2011 19:40

“oh right yeah, lisen I don’t mind you staying here really, surly he wouldn’t get mad as long as you turn up for work on time”, he said hopefully.

“its nice to have the company around”, he said blushing a little.
Her eyes turned up to him. At first, her brain translated his words differently. ''Nice to have the company...'' How many times had she heard thát before? But she then smiled. Somehow... she believed he genuinly meant it. Her ears came forward, giving her a whole new look. She usually had them turned slightly backwards; now, she looked more carefree, happier, delighted even.

- ''You're amazing.'' She said, before she could even think of what to say. She then blushed and smiled even brighter.
He looked back up at her and smiled.
“its ok you do what ever you need to do, but there is always a place for you here”, he said smiling. He finished his bollow and stood up and walked back to the kitchen to clean his own bollow up. He checked the time, he had a little more time before he needed to set off.

Time for a change and a wash.

He walked back to her, “you can leave the bollow in the sink when you done, please take all the time you need, I need to get changed and have a wash”, he paused smiling. “you can see if you can get a half decent picher on the Tv if you like”, he laughed and walked throw into his room.
She watched him walk into his room, slurped down the last noodles and placed her bowl in the sink.

Then, she sat down again and looked around. She heard him stumble around in the other room, probably getting undressed...

Suddenly, a little smile crept up her face. She had to admit; she was curious. Curious like a child, an innocent curiousity.
She laughed softly to herself and shook her head. How many naked anthro's had she seen during her work?! Then why did she feel so... naughty, so curious? She didn't want to give Toby any weird idea's, after all. She was more then thankful to be seen as something different then a toy...

Yet, she had gotten up already and silently sneaked towards the bedroom door...
He closed the door and stripped off, and walked throw to his shower and hit it on, as all anthro showers they were quite high powered so to get throw into the fur other wise a wash would take a day. Only a freshen up for him this morning, no point using shampoo of his fur as it took to long and he was going to go back to work in a grease house after words any way, so a quick one to save time and pennys too.
She opened the door, carefully silently, just as he was about to hit the shower. She peeked in and was just in time to watch his stumpy Lynx tail dissapear into the other room.

She giggled to herself; her tail curled up for a moment. Why did she feel so frisky and happy? Maybe it was the fantastic meal. Having a full belly felt amazing. And despite the headache and sore eye and cheek, she felt better then she had felt in weeks.

Snickering, she pulled back to the sofa, to give him his privacy. But as she waited for him to get back from his shower, she didn't realise that exhaustion caught up with her.

She yawned. She hung in the sofa, her eyes drooping, but she didn't notice.

She was just waiting...

just...

waiting...

She suddenly sunk sidewards, slowly. Instinctively, she curled up into a ball of spotted fluff, her tail curling against her body. She had fallen asleep.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-03-2011 01:40

When her ears came fallowed and her face brighten again he lost him self in her looks, she had just transformed into a different person, this was the real her, this is what layed under all the fear and pain her life brought her, and my god she was beautiful.
Suddenly in that moment he had made up his mind, he would find away to make this work, to help her some how with all the power he had he would make her look like that all the time.

''You're amazing.''

His eyes lit up at her words and his smile grew.

“and you wow, the way you look right now, angel”.

He blushed as deeply at his own words and as he walk into the shower he looked back at her his heart skipping a beat, then once he was under the water that was hitting his body. He looked up into the jet and closed his eyes.
The feeling in his gut, was it posserbal to have this feeling in this city? Was it wise to feel like that, could his life afford it, no he would make it afford it as long as she wanted to as well. Once he had finished he got out of the shower dryed off and got dressed into what appered to be dirty cloaths but they had been clean it was all the years of oil and dirt from his work that had stained it that way. He walked out of his room smiling about to talk when he saw her asleep on the sofa and again his heart skipped a beat, she looked like a felin angle her face no carm no worrys plaging her. She was safe in her dreams in his house, his home. He couldn’t bring him self to wake her she looked to happy to content for him to have the heart to move her. Again he lost him self again watching her sleep.

Yes he would make this work some how, he would help her the best he could even if it ment giving her a place to stay and food to fill her up, with that she would look and feel better and thus would help her work. He push the work she did out of his mind, it was a job she had one, she was doing her best with the cards given to her like him self, it didn’t matter what she did.
A alarm went of on the table, he grabbed it in a flash, he didn’t want it to wake her, it was his final bell telling him he had to go now, start the long walk to the factory, he was about to put it down when a thought hit his mind, he didn’t want her to over sleep and make her ….boss angry, he punched in a time that sounded right for her and would leave her time to get ready.
Then scibbled a note to her, telling her she was welcome to stay here, and come back again, and the reason he didn’t wake her, she needed her rest.

He then shut his front door behind him self and started the robotic walk to his work. The senserbal part of his brain suddenly spoke up.
“sure that’s a good ider leaveing her in your house, she could rob you”, no she wouldn’t he told him self.
And if she came back again it would she him that maybe she felt something as well. A thought suddenly hit his mind, it was Friday he had Saturday and Sunday off as all ways, he had a good shift pattern. He wasn’t sure if she had nights off but that way he would be around when she got back and could spend some time with her, if she came back. That gave him a spring in his step all the way to work.

Once he got there ever one asked him what he was so cheerful about and he just said.
“must have woken up on the right side of my bed”, he grinned.
It was the most cheerful day he had had in a long time, standing at his machine for 11 hours with a hours brake, felt a lot easier that day, and once the bell went off to go home he was one of the first to the clock out. He wouldn’t walk throw her work place again, he didn’t want to corse a fuss but he would wait for her at home.

“if she comes back”, said the voice.
“if she hasn’t robbed you or told her pimp”.
He pushed the voice aside.
As he reach his front door a hour later, this would hopefully be the start of something good.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-03-2011 22:07

Kisura slept deeper, more peaceful then she had in years. And the old sofa was the softest bed she had had in months.

But it was no alarm clock that woke her up; it was her own inner clock, the clock telling her that she couldn't get too comfortable, that she shouldn't sleep too long... that she always had to be alert.
And thus, she woke up with a shock; her tail curled and her big eyes shot wide open. She hissed to nothing, as if someone was attacking her, until she finally realised where she was.

She blinked a few times, peeking outside, realising it was already midday. Oh my, had she slept for so long? The sun was already way beyond it's highest point, and in a few hours, she had to be on her spot.

She yawned and stretched, then looked around.

- ''Toby...?''

*Of course.. he's at work. But... did he just leave me here, alone?* She frowned. Where she came from, people would have taken the opportunity to rob the poor guy of his little belongings. But she wasn't like that... and even if she had been, she couldn't have done it after his kindness to her.

She got up, noticing an alarm clock... and a note. Walking over the table, she picked it up.
- ''Welcome to stay here... come back..?'' She mumbled to herself, as she read. ''Didn't want to wake you...''

Her eyes strayed to the alarm clock. He had set a very decent time, it would go off in an hour. Clearly, he had thought about everything... but why? Why did he care so much? Why did he take care of her?

But a smile already curled her lips. It was so sweet of him...

She looked for a pen, and scribbled a note back.

''Dear Toby, thank you so much for everything. I hope to repay you for your kindness some day. I've left for work, but I surely hope we'll meet again. You know where to find me'' ......

She paused; she felt like scratching the last sentence. But then again...

She continued.

... ''so if you need me, I'll see you around. You'll find your clothes in the bedroom.

Thanks once more,
Kisura''

She re-read it, then smiled. She turned the alarm off, then rushed into Toby's bedroom to change back into her normal clothing. And as she was about to leave, she rushed to the sink, did the dishes, put on her boots and pulled to door shut behind her.

It was time to go back....

She arrived at her spot two hours early, but she found Kuwadi already there. She gulped and turned her ears back; he glared at her, his tail twitching in anger. She rushed towards him, knowing he was only here for her.

- ''So... where have you been, little miss princess, hm?''
- ''I... I found myself a place to sleep.''
- ''Is that so..?''

His claw grabbed her chin roughly and tilted her head. She pressed her eyes shut and gulped; he inspected her face.

- ''Hmm... your bruises look better... did someone treat them?''
- ''Yes... I... I was with a friend.''
- ''A friend? A BOYfriend?''
- ''N... NO! Just a friend... he... SHE treated it for me.'' She stared into Kuwadi's angry eyes. She didn't want to lie... but she feared Kuwadi would find out about Toby. She wasn't sure why, but she had a strong feeling Kuwadi could make a lot of trouble for the lynx.

- ''She did, hmm? And where does your friend LIVE?''
- ''I... can't tell you that...''

She knew that was the wrong answer. But she wasn't willing to rat Toby out, and making up a fake adress would only make things worse; Kuwadi was sure to check.

- ''Oh, you cán't? And why CAN'T you?''
- ''She... she's in trouble. She helped me, but I had to swear to keep her hideouts secret...''
- ''Is she a criminal?''
- ''No... no, she's... just...'' She fell silent.

Kuwadi let go of her so suddenly that she almost lost her balance.

- ''Whatever. You better work extra hard. Start now... remember, I want eight customers of you. Well paying ones... I want to get some good money from you tonight. And you'll be sleeping back with me when you're done.''

She gulped. She didn't want to go back... If she had her say, she'd rather return to Toby's house. But she didn't want to force herself upon him... and besides, if she returned there, Kuwadi could follow her. No... she had to forget it. Forget it all.
It had been a wonderful night... but it was only one night. Just one night...

She suddenly spotted Lisanne; the large tigress grinned as she looked down upon her.

- ''So, you didn't sleep in the gutter, hm?''

Kisura ignored her; it was better to do so, with Kuwadi still here. Lisanne purred like a kitten as Kuwadi rubbed the back of his hand against her face.

- ''Ah... my price kitty. You'll do so well... my good girl...''
- ''I won't let you down.'' Lisanne swished her elegant tail. ''If Kisura dissapoints you again, I'll be sure to compensate...''
- ''Don't you worry about her...'' Kuwadi snickered. ''Just do your job, my angel.''

Kisura sighed, and retook her position. Back at the job... soon, the other girls would join them. And as she heard Kuwadi walk away, she knew she'd see him back when morning would dawn once more.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 16-03-2011 21:59

Toby opened his door and took a deep breath in, her scent was still in the air, he trotted in and put his bag down, he was hungry having given her his lunch money the previes night, but oh how werth it had been just to meet her. He got to his frig and peered in for a snack he would eat later with her hopefully. Again it was pitiful, but it was saterday tomorrow he would go shopping and put some things back in it for the week to come. Again for the one hundredth time that day he had wondered but douted if she had days off. He grabbed a bit of beef jerky that he saved, it was the cheap stuff but it was good for a snack and lasted. He took a bit and looked around and spotted the note, he suddenly dived at it and went tail over head over the sofa, in his egerness.

''Dear Toby, thank you so much for everything. I hope to repay you for your kindness some day. I've left for work, but I surely hope we'll meet again. You know where to find me'' ......

... ''so if you need me, I'll see you around. You'll find your clothes in the bedroom.

Thanks once more,
Kisura''

His ears feel and his stomic turned to lead.
She wasn’t going to take him up on his offer, it was oves. He pulled him self back up on the sofa and put his head in his paws. What a fool he had been why had he let him self get his hopes up, his imagnion had taken him away to all sorts of places that day. What a idot.

But he wasn’t angry at her, he under stood, she was owned so called property to some pimp some low life the one who had hit her, he growled to him self his paws balling into fists. The type of scum who needed to hit wemon to make him self feel bigger.
He was shacking with anger. He had more then likely landed her in some much truble for doing what he did. Why did this city have to be the way it was, why were some many anthros so sick in the head. Suddenly his anger left him as he thought about her, her beauty her soft fur, that carefree smile her real self she had let him see, it was like a gift her most presos thing she owned, the part of her self that was still her, and she had let him see it. His imagonasion went away with him again, he pichered him self walking onto her street seeing her pimp and punching him out then grabbing her and them running off together.

She didn’t deserve that life so why did she haft to live it, he could give her a chance at a normal life well as normal as you could get in this city.
“god DAM IT”, he kicked out at the table sending it into the wall, it cracked as one of the legs came off.
He got to his paws in his sudden rush of anger, he could do something any thing to help her. In a sudden inpuls he walked back into his room opened his cubord pushed some cloaths aside and pulled out a metal box he had made that had a pad lock on it, he opened it and looking in side, is gun and all the savings he had lay in it, he peaused for a second then grabbed the gun stuffed it into his belt then grabbed his savings.
It only amounted to a mesly $300, all for a emagencey and this to him at that moment felt like a dam good one. Then before he knew it he was out of his front door and walking towords the city. With no ider on what he was going to do when he got there.

He was on a track it he was doing this with out thinking, then like no time had past at all he was there.
He looked out on the street pack with anthros going into nightclubs partying enjoying them selves, lucky punks, he thought to him self.
He looked for her and as he stood in the shadows of the allyway dout crept into his mind.
“what you going to do now hay, shoot the pimp and run, buy her for a crapy 300”
“shut up”, he thought to the little voice.
“Go back home and for get her, you have a life going”.
“what life”.
“a promise that you could some day raise up”.
“yeah right more like stay like I am or get layed off and become a homeless begger, or worse”.

“fuck”, he said under his breath, leaning back into the ally now out of the streets sight.
He pushed his head agest the wall eyes shut.
What the fuck am I doing here what am I going to do.
He then looked back out onto the street looking for her again.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-03-2011 17:21

It was an evening like usual. And evening with a lot of interest in Lisanne. So far, all she had seen was a young, scrawny fox. But hey, a customer was a customer, and even though it was just one, a pretty ill-paying one at that... she had something.

She sighed; her jaw felt sore after what she had done. But then again, she'd rather blow a thousand then lay on her back for one. Not that she ever had any say in it...

She suddenly perked both ears; her bodylanguage changed. The usual, slutty position was exchanged for an alert one.

- ''What's wrong, little meow-meow?'' Lisanne snickered. ''You won't get any customers like thát. Not that you'll get any, anyway...''

Kisura ignored her; her whiskers trembled slightly.

She could have SWORN she had smelled Toby. A whiff of him, drifting by. But she couldn't leave her position... and she was afraid he'd come here. If Kuwadi found out about him...

She retook her usual pose, restraining from glaring at Lisanne.

Well... IF Toby came, she could at least take him away, like she would do with any customer. But Lisanne would see, and Kuwadi would know, meaning he would expect payment of two. Oh dear...
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 20-03-2011 20:33

He saw her standing were he had met her last time, and that tigress was there still as well. His anger sparked again werthless tiger, always thought they were batter then ever one eals. He lent back on the wall and looked down at his large paws, normaly so steady were shaking, his heart was hammering like a jackhammer, and the weight of the money and the gun tugged at his belt.
What the hell would he do now, the tigress would recornise him, and more then likely call the pimp over, would or could he do any thing, what happened if he needed to use his gun, could he kill another would it help.

Maybe this was a bad ider, maybe he should go back to his flat and go back to working hard, and just talk to her when he could, but that feeling she had gave him, that cuple of hours of happiness was enuf to keep him there, he looked to the tiny peace of night sky he could see between the to rows of buildings. He had promised her, not out loud but to help her gain a better life even if it was a life like his own. He pulled his coat lower around his waste, making sure the gun was hidden and tucked well into his belt. He pulled his hood down shacking his head, his ears with there small tuffs out and stepped out from the shadows and walked into the street.
He glanced left and right, no oves dangers, then looked to Kisura, his face serios but not threatering.

He reached her his heart now to loud to be posserbal it felt like the hole dam street should be able to hear him.
He pulled his paws out of his pockets, crossed to her.

“Kisura, I need to talk to you”, he said quitly to her.
Wile he did, he got close to her closer then he would have liked but he wanted to try and make it look like he was a customer who was about to pay for her. His ignored the tiger completely.
He moved his maw along her neck as if he was smelling her like some scummy male but no inhale came from his nose, he wouldn’t degrade her like that. Then he moved up to her ear.
“you don’t belong here”, he moved back to her face looking into her eyes.

He must have gone bloody mad, this was dangerous and how the hell could he take her away from this world he didn’t have the money to buy her to then set her free, what the hell could he do. Maybe offer his home as a place for her to stay to the pimp that way cutting the costs of her living with the pimp and in turn he would say she would pleaser him self when of course there would be no need.
That might not be a bad move, but he would have to do a good act to get the pimp to believe him and to respect that offer, other wise he would get him self beaten for just having the check of asking something so stupid.

Then they could both work on something to get her out of this world.

Wile he looked into her eyes, he again lost him self to them, the street dispered around him, those eyes.
He shock him self a bit, focus on the world he was in the heart of one of the dangerous parts of town.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-03-2011 22:52

Kisura only barely managed to keep her face straight as Toby came for her. He had done his best to hide his face from the world... and Lisanne probably wouldn't recognize him. But what did he want, hére? It was a hopeless situation... dangerous too...! She gulped and prayed to he heavens that Lisanne wouldn't catch on as he came closer.
He reached her his heart now to loud to be posserbal it felt like the hole dam street should be able to hear him.
He pulled his paws out of his pockets, crossed to her.

“Kisura, I need to talk to you”, he said quitly to her.
Wile he did, he got close to her closer then he would have liked but he wanted to try and make it look like he was a customer who was about to pay for her. His ignored the tiger completely.
He moved his maw along her neck as if he was smelling her like some scummy male but no inhale came from his nose, he wouldn’t degrade her like that. Then he moved up to her ear.
“you don’t belong here”, he moved back to her face looking into her eyes.
She listened, glad to see him play the part. At least this way Lisanne wouldn't notice... would she?

But she saw the tigress frown from the corner of her eyes. She realised Lisanne already had a hunch something was up... but she didn't move, yet.

- ''I know...'' She whispered back. ''If I had any other choice, I wouldn't be doing THIS dirty work.'' She acted as normal, her movements seductive, her eyes fluttering. But her voice was deadserious. ''Toby... you're in danger here. If Kuwadi finds you... if Lisanne catches on...''

- ''HEY KISURA... Who's that? A friend?'' Lisanne snickered to herself. ''Making a deal with hér, baby? When you can get ME?''
- ''Just a customer, and he doesn't have much money.'' Kisura snapped back at Lisanne. ''Nothing you'd want.''
- ''Pah... indeed. I'd rather have the well-paying ones... I'm USED to them.'' Lisanne grinned. ''I'll be nice... give you this one... so Kuwadi won't beat up your scrawny little ass again...''

She laughed hard, then returned to work. Kisura sighed in relief; at least they could talk for a little while now. Lisanne would surely think they where just haggling.

- ''Toby... you got to get out of here. If Kuwadi finds you... I don't want you to get hurt!'' She took his paw, running her fingers over the back of his hand seductively, so Lisanne wouldn't get suspicious again. ''You're very, very nice... and I appriciate it so much. But I don't think you can help me... It's just to hard. And I don't want you to end up badly.''

She suddenly turned one ear. She knew Kuwadi would come to inspect later, but she wasn't sure when. That alone made her nervous... as always. But now, she had an extra reason to worry.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-03-2011 21:28

''I know...'' She whispered back. ''If I had any other choice, I wouldn't be doing THIS dirty work.'' She acted as normal, her movements seductive, her eyes fluttering. But her voice was deadserious. ''Toby... you're in danger here. If Kuwadi finds you... if Lisanne catches on...''

He lisened to her still playing his part in the dangeros game he was playing. Just lisening to her the sadness that underline her voice, the wasn’t a life she should have to live but if she had no choice maybe, maybe he could make it easy on her some how.
“I don’t care, im a strong boy I can look after my self”, he said trying to put humor in his voice to help her feel better.
“I don’t care about the tiger”, he said quiter still.
“she is nothing to you you’re a angle, she is a willing whore ever thing your not”, he said still playing his part, he hated what he had to do to play it, he had his body pressed right on hers, like some seedy scummy fool.

When the tiger spoke he ignored her completely thow he had to fight with all his might not to shake with anger at her words, what he would do to shout in her face, give her a dose of reality, but now wasn’t the time he had to play is role.

''Toby... you got to get out of here. If Kuwadi finds you... I don't want you to get hurt!'' She took his paw, running her fingers over the back of his hand seductively, so Lisanne wouldn't get suspicious again. ''You're very, very nice... and I appriciate it so much. But I don't think you can help me... It's just to hard. And I don't want you to end up badly.''

He didn’t no how but some how he could help her he had to, for some reason this ment so much now, it ment more then any thing. He knew deep down that she was right that this was stupied, dum foolish to be doing this, he was risking them both but he just had to.

When she cut off he acted suddenly out of impulse suddenly thinking that she had noticed something he hadn’t, maybe he was taking to long to make his deal so he must act.
He grabbed her paw, and said in a exsited and lusty voice.
“done lets go sweet heart”, he would wash his mouth out with soup later for saying such a thing to her.
“take me to bed baby”, his other paw clenched into a fist, he put it in his pocket, he could feel his claws digging into his pads. He was disgusted with him self. But if her pimp was coming over or he had taken to long he had to buy them more time make it look like she had made a sell. So it had been a impulse if it had been wrong or right he didn’t no but in the back of his mind he was starting to form a ider, maybe he could reach a deal with her pimp, make out to be a old player at this and use is gift of talking and just try and act the part and make him buy into a deal, but this was all working as he went a long, and riding by the seat of his pants had never been something he liked to do but hell what choice did he have.