Night i first saw you (prp Nakisha)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-12-2010 22:41

Hehe, bumps well deserved... I'm such a bum :( I already know what to type but I still haven't typed it...! Will do... then delete this stupid message.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-12-2010 01:19

(FINALLY... So sorry for the huge wait!!)

De spite him self a small growl of annoyence esacped him, it wasnt a growl that you would make in a fight just a sort of you pissing me off growl.

"oh and a slut like you would no that" he said before he could stop him self.
Then a scent reach his senstive cat nose, tears, dam that tiger.

"why dont you piss off a count your stripes, and wile your at it deflate you ago", and with that he walked around her
The tigress was, for a moment, stunned.
Never before had a potential customer spoken to her like that. She was used to being put down or badmouthed, being a hooker... but not this. She let out a soft hissing sound as her ears turned back. She then turned sharply, head up, and walked away. She knew better then to talk back on these dangerous streets... but she would NOT be insulted by a mere small cat!!!

However, as she retook her usual position, she did look at him and Kisura with narrowed eyes.
He took the ocelots by the paw gentaly as his metal working paws could and walked away with her.

Her paw was so warm and soft, her pads like vevet unlike his paw pads that must feel like sand paper.
For a moment, Kisura wasn't sure if she should walk with him. But a look over her shoulder at the tigress, made her decide otherwise. She silently followed, curious and hopeful. If he was, indeed, interested... she'd be out of trouble. Kuwadi would be satisfied then...
She swallowed her tears down, forcing herself to smile lightly. If she could seduce him.... No, she HAD to. Her life could depend on it!
After a moment walking he had crossed a road into the next street walked throw a alie that lead to yet another street, and stopped.
He sighed deeply and turned to the young cat beside him.
"...im sorry.... i dont really have much money.... i didnt mean to go this fare but that bitch didnt have any right to do that to you", god how pathtic must he sound, they were both whores they had all the right to do it to each other, and saying he had no money. she would more then likly walk away now.
As he stopped, Kisura's eyes shone with hope.
But as he began to speak, she tensed and realised her bad luck hadn't turned.
He had no money. He couldn't afford her. He just... WANTED her, probably...

So many males tried it. The girls called them ''free-riders''. Males who tried to get some free fun. She was used to sending them off... and she would have to do it, once again.

No customer.

The bitter dissapointment formed a lump in her troath as she turned her eyes to the ground.

Of course....
No male turning down LISANNE could have MONEY... How could she have been so naieve?!
he looked the heels she was in, humor had always been his get out of jail card.
"they dont suit you at all, girls in heals na, well anthros in shoes are wird in my books, ", he said wiggling his own toes with a smile on his face, he didnt wear shoes of any sort, his pads were more then tuff enuf to deal with any thing these streets throw at him.
he smiled warmly at her.
Despite it all, his funny remark made her laugh softly; a tense laugh, but a very meant one.
She couldn't agree more. She felt so unnatural in these clothes... so unreal. It wasn't really her.

But this was not the time to worry about such trivialities...
"look iv proberbly fucked up your inter night, but it looks like its been kind of ruff on you, my home is about a hours walk away, its not much but its warm..... i dont want any thing", he blerted out suddenly thinking how that must sound.

he must look like a cub asking his first crush out on a date or somthing.
"you can be off the clock, and i also have some food again isnt much just some chicken nodles but your welcome to it", he smiled.

"you can stay .... il sleep on the sofa....." get a grip man.
he just fell silent after that unable to bring him self to make him sound more like a complet idot.
Oh... he was... Nice. She smiled at him, but it was a very insecure smile.

Or... wasn't he?

Kisura had lived on the streets long enough to be naturally distrusting. She had to, if she wished to survive. The offer was too good to be true, of course. If she would agree, he'd probably lure her along, rape her and probably even kill her. It happend. She wouldn't be the first to fall for such a trap...

And even if he wás sincere...
She couldn't leave. Kuwadi would kill her. She had to get at least one more customer tonight.... or she'd loose his valueable protection. And no matter what a terrible bastard he was... she didn't want to go back to the ghetto's.

- ''I... that's very kind.'' She said, carefully. She also knew that, if he had ill intentions, he would probably become agressive if she refused. Damn, why had she walked with him?
She cleared her troath, and continued. ''I'm afraid I can't.'' She took a slight step backwards, ready to run. As if she could, with those damned heels... ''You see... I need to earn a living. Your offer is very tempting and I thank you for your kindness... but I have to go on. I have to go back.''

Her eyes where constantly trying to interpretate any change in his expression or bodylanguage. If this turned ugly... she would try to make a run for it.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 22-12-2010 22:53

As he walked down the ally with the soft paw in his his throat went dry, he was being stupid but the young lady didn’t seem to put up a resistence to him which gave him a little burst of courage that did last all that long. But when he saw the disappointment in her eyes and her ears go back her head go to the floor, he felt his own heart crumble, he felt a pain that must have been not to unlike her own. He new what the answer would be. What a fool he was he should have kept walking then her night would have been normal, would have more then likey servived and seen another day.

He should have saved up or something. But that would have taken him months to save month to use like that.

She laughed at his joke, it was strangled but true, it made his own ears lift slightly his tail raise back up again, a little spark of his own hope that he hadn’t blown it completely yet it was only a fools hope.

''I... that's very kind.''
This heart began to sink again, his shoulders fell he looked down at the ground him self, he felt like his inside were now lead.
''I'm afraid I can't.'' She took a slight step backwards, ready to run. As if she could, with those damned heels... ''You see... I need to earn a living. Your offer is very tempting and I thank you for your kindness... but I have to go on. I have to go back.''

He looked back up at her, his tail limp and lifless strange as feline tails were among the most exspresive, she was in the same boat as him, and he had just fucked up her night, it was as bad as if she had burst into the factor were he worked said she knew him then punched the manager out. He couldn’t speak couldn’t move. How could he had been so stupied.
“im….im sorry”, he mubbled.

As she went to leave a sudden panic hit him, like a slap to the face, maybe he could help her some how, maybe make it easyer for her. He plunged his head into his pocket and pulled out a very sad looking fiver that looked like life had been just as bad to it then it had been to the two of them.
“look take this… and tonight when you finished my offer still stands…. My apartment is at lion’s way east, apparment 46, warm food”, he said thrusting the fiver into her paw, he then tried his best at a smile that was filled with a lot of pain he felt, he was so pathetic it hurt. He turned and walked away into the dark streets. He walked quickly wanting to get away as fast as posserbal. All he could think about was how much of a prat he had just been.

It filled his mind all the way home the whole hour, he bearly thought about were he was going. Only till he had reached his shabby front door did he come to. He unlocked the four locks and pushed the door open. It creaked as it did. He closed it behind him locking all the locks. His apartment had only three rooms kitchen/lounge, bedroom and bathroom that was all. There was no carpet on the floors just the cold leer of the floor bords, the paint on the walls dirty and faded. The wall paper in his room that had no door was pealing and shabby. The hole place screamed his life and povity. The kitchen was clean but looked the same as the rest of the house. The louge had a sofa, threadbar and old. Coffee table a very old tv on a hand made table that was it and a very large rug that was the only soft fabric in the place, he took pride in it and look a bit of a eye saw as it was so clean and soft it didn’t match the bitter decay of the rest of the house.
He dropped his bag and slumped on the sofa looking up and the mold covered celing, were it had leaked last month.

What had he done to the poor girl. He lost track of time lost in his own misery or his life.

(you can have her come to his home after she is done or maybe he could meet her again the next day)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-12-2010 23:36

“im….im sorry”, he mubbled.
She tilted her head slightly; his whole bodylanguage was expressing sadness, pain, regret.
This was no ordinairy guy. Not the kind of guy she saw around often...

- ''It's okay.'' She forced herself to smile. ''It was... nice meeting you.''
He plunged his head into his pocket and pulled out a very sad looking fiver that looked like life had been just as bad to it then it had been to the two of them.
“look take this… and tonight when you finished my offer still stands…. My apartment is at lion’s way east, apparment 46, warm food”, he said thrusting the fiver into her paw, he then tried his best at a smile that was filled with a lot of pain he felt, he was so pathetic it hurt. He turned and walked away into the dark streets. He walked quickly wanting to get away as fast as posserbal.
- ''Oh.. B...'' She began, but he was already rushing off.
*Lion's way east. 46.* Her head hummed, a devious little voice. *Am I out of my MIND?! He can do whatever he likes to me if I go there...*

She forced herself to cast the thought away. She then sighed, and returned to her spot... knowing that her chances of reaching her goals for the night where increadibly slim.
She glanced at the five in her hand; why had he given that to her, just like that...?

- ''So... had fun? You're back too quick... unless you gave him a quick head...'' The last remark was followed by a cold laugh.

Lisanne...

Kisura turned her ears backwards and growled softly, then turned her eyes to the much larger tigress.

- ''You know the answer, so save your mocking.''
- ''Ha... what where you thinking?'' Lisanne's tail swished slightly. ''No guy with MONEY would choose a skanky little thing like you. You're not right for the job... I've told Kuwadi a thousand times...''

Kisura hissed furiously. - ''You have NO business discussing me with Kuwadi!! How dáre you....''

Lisanne's laughter broke her off.

- ''Oh PLEASE, get of your high horse... I'M his favourite, the best of the best... and you are just a sad little girl he pities...''

Kisura felt her heart sink; she growled and turned her head away.
The chances of her earning any money tonight where too slim....

The time went by, and as early morning came, a few customers had came to check out the girls... only to choose practically anyone but her. She had tried like no other... but she had failed....

And as the sun began to cast a faint glow in the distance, Kuwadi came... to check up.

- ''Ah... Lisanne...'' He cooed, as he approached her first. ''How's my best girl doing...''

Lisanne's eyes fluttered and she smiled; she had reached her quota easily... and Kisura knew it.

He walked from Lisanne to the next... to the next... to the next.... and as all girls began to walk off, all in the same direction... she knew Kuwadi was coming for her.

She shivered; Kuwadi's glance hardened. She knew he knew.

- ''So... how have you done? Are you still worthy of my time..?''

With trembling hands, she reached for the fiver, and offered it to him, knowing it wasn't enough.
Kuwadi grabbed it roughly and pulled it out of her hand.

- ''Is THAT all..?!''
- ''I... I can explain...''
- ''You can EXPLAIN.'' His voice was dangerously cold. The next moment, she was knocked to the ground forcefully, his first hitting her cheek straight on.
She gasped; she looked up in terror, raising one arm to protect herself. She knew she was going to get a beating...

And he did. He kicked her. Grabbed her, pulled her up, hit her again. She was wise enough not to scream; she just whimpered softly.

- ''So... that means at least EIGHT tomorrow...'' He snarled. ''Useless, PATHETIC bitch...''

He then suddenly let go off her; she fell back to the ground with a thud.

- ''You know... it's time for you to learn a little lesson. You're NOT welcome at my house this morning... find shelter of your own. I expect you back by evening... if not, I'll send my boys to find you... and KILL you.''

She trembled; she didn't get up.
She was cast out for the rest of the night, the early morning, the day... how would she survive? The streets where full of scum....

*Lion's way... east....* She thought, as Kuwadi walked away with large, furious steps, leaving her laying there on the sidewalk.

She waited for him to be gone. Then, she pulled herself up. The first thing she did, was reach down and take out her heels. Then, carrying them, she walked barefood... to Lion's way east.

It was so early in the morning... he was probably still home....

It was dangerous... but the only chance she had. Staying out here was just as dangerous....

She couldn't see as well as she liked; her eye was swelling. She knew it was black and blue, as well as her burning cheek. But she hurried on, to the adress he had given her...

46... or 43? 34??

She didn't really remember....

She hurried up the street, finally making her way... and glanced at the houses around her.
These where old, neglected houses, most in deplorable state. But it was better then not having a home at all... like her.
She wasn't sure where to go. Which number... It wás 46... right...?

She walked up to the front door, hesitating. If she knocked the wrong door at THIS hour, she'd be sure to be faced with furious people...

She took a deep breath.
*Courage...*

And even though she was far from sure, she knocked.
She could be killed. She knew it. But if she stayed out here... she could be, too....
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 03-01-2011 20:52

Toby hadn’t moved all evening he had just stared at the celing lisening to the apartment up stairs, the father was shouting at his darughter again for her staying out to late, to apartments across from his was playing loud music again. He had gone agest his own golden rule, keep your neck in and look after your self. By going agest his rule he had not only ruined his night he had ruined someone seals day.

He groaned putting his paw to his eyes. He felt broken he had hit rock bottom. He wasn’t sure weather it was thanks to feeling bad for her, or that he had been rejected he could decide nor did he care. He was so tired he always was after work but this night he felt dead on his feet, normal he was able to do his things for the evening and relaxes some what, but it didn’t take long for sleep to creep up on him and taken him away.

A knocking sound made him jerk half awake, he blinked and looked up at the door not sure if there was some one there or he heard things. It knocked again and his memory suddenly jerked awake as well. He sat up so quick that he had a head rush that blazed throw his head. he tried to walk to the front door and wlaked straight into the sofa, he cort him self before he fell. He got to the door and looked throw the spy hole. It was her.

He undid his many locks and chains, he took a breath straightened his cloaths and opened the door. His smile lingered only as long as it took him to take in her face, her bursed and swollen eye. He stood stuned for a moment, until his brain for the second time unsezed its self.

“Oh my god, what happened to you”, he stammered.
He gestered her to come in and sit down and walked over to his kitchen. He grabbed his drying cloath, and ice cubes out of this rather empty frezer, cracked a load into it then rolled it up and hurried back over to her sat next to her.

“ummm do you want to do it or shall I”, he said not sure what she rather do.

(sorry i feel this was a little weak )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-01-2011 19:47

She shivered in the cold breeze; maybe it was best not to stay... maybe she'd better...

Her ears perked at the sudden sound of locks being opened on the other side; instinctively, she took a step backwards, wrapping both arms around herself in protection.

Oh dear....
His smile lingered only as long as it took him to take in her face, her bursed and swollen eye. He stood stuned for a moment, until his brain for the second time unsezed its self.
She stared at him wideeyed. Well, at least it was the right house... the sight of the lynx and the expression on his face somehow made her feel a little saver.
“Oh my god, what happened to you”, he stammered.
He gestered her to come in and sit down and walked over to his kitchen.
''I....'' She began, but she then fell silent as sudden tears of relief burned in her eyes, forming a lump in her troath. She hurried in at his invitation, glad to be inside, warm, out of the wind... HOPEFULLY, save.

She simply dropped her boots in the hallway, glad to be rid of them for a moment, and stumbled to the couch, glad to be able to sit down.
He grabbed his drying cloath, and ice cubes out of this rather empty frezer, cracked a load into it then rolled it up and hurried back over to her sat next to her.

“ummm do you want to do it or shall I”, he said not sure what she rather do.
She smiled slightly as she carefully took the freshmade icepack from him, her hand touching his for a second. She gulped, then hurried to press it against her eye.

- ''I... thank you.'' She said, softly. Her voice was unstable; she felt like crying, but she refused to.
It was bliss to feel save, even if it was just for a moment. She didn't really care what would happen next. If he where to rape and kill her, she was hardly worse off then with Kuwadi....

- ''I'm sorry to show up so suddenly, and at this hour...'' She apologized with a trembling voice. ''I... got into a little trouble... and I didn't really know where to go...''

Man, that was SO lame, and she knew it. It sounded deperate. Well, she WAS of course, but she wasn't willing to show that!
She sighed; one single tear escaped her eyes and she quickly rubbed it away.

The cold of the ice against her swollen eye and cheek felt nice. Better, at least.

The room suddenly began to spin in front of her eyes; she closed them, gritting her teeth, and reopened them.
She was tired... hungry... her head ached and her troath was dry. She wasn't even totally sure why she had came here....
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-01-2011 19:18

''I....'' She began, but she then fell silent as sudden tears of relief burned in her eyes, forming a lump in her troath. She hurried in at his invitation, glad to be inside, warm, out of the wind... HOPEFULLY, save.

She simply dropped her boots in the hallway, glad to be rid of them for a moment, and stumbled to the couch, glad to be able to sit down.

He didn’t press her for a anwer her tears kept him quite no need to press her any ferther, but he still wanted to no, he had a horrible feeling thow that he had something to do with it, had it been the tigeress or her pimp maybe. He glanced at her wile he was getting the ice, she looked exsorsted.

''I... thank you.''

As he sat next to her he smiled weakly at her still worried about her, he was being silly he bearly knew this girl but as she had tuched ever so slightly he had felt his insides do a summersoly.

“your welcome it’s the lest I can do after what happened” he said.

''I'm sorry to show up so suddenly, and at this hour...'' She apologized with a trembling voice. ''I... got into a little trouble... and I didn't really know where to go...''

He looked over at the clock it was early but it didn’t matter this was werth it he could servie a night with out sleep he had done it before and managed ok at work.

“no no that’s fine don’t apolagise, I offered you the place didn’t I”, he pused he hoped that truble hadn’t been him but he kind of knew.

“its me who should say sorry I have a feeling this might have something to do with me”, he said looking down at the floor, he should have walked on but he liked have her to talk to having some one eals in his place was very strange but he liked it.

He saw her tear and his weak smile fultered a little bit, she was exursted he could tell she closed her eyes opened them again, her wiskers were drooping her nose dry.
“I think its time for some dinner don’t you think”, he said getting up happy to be able to do something more meaningful then ice pack.
He walked to his gas cooker and fired it up filled a ketel with water and put it over the hob, then opened a cubord that looked despratly bear and pulled to packets of noddles. Got a pan out of another cubord lit a fire under that and placed the blocks of noodles in there ready for the water. He then went to the frig and pulled out the last of the cold chicken he had left, he had been going to leave it for saterday night and it was only thrusday but the company was worth the early treat.
Wile he was cooking the rather petty meal he looked over his shoulder.

“I hope you like chicken noodles, ummm it’s the umm”, his voice srank a little. “best I have at the moment”, he mubled at the end.

“but it is good chicken and the nice brand”, he must sound like a ass he thought.

“but you need energy and noodles will give you that and a bit of chicken to give it some meat, cant go wrong you no”, he said putting some humor in his voice and his smile back on to help lift the mood, the best he figgered he could do for her was to help her feel better.

“I tell yoy I had to fight a old lady for these at the market, and old badgers are not ment to be messed with I tell ya”, he mock winced that was a real one as he spilt a tiny bit of hot water on his paw as he prod it on the noodles.

The noodles were now cooking nicely and he was pleased with it.

“umm make your self at home, if you want to get changed in my room there some track suit trousers that will be ok”, he said looking back at her smiling still trying to keep a good bubble building.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-01-2011 20:01

“no no that’s fine don’t apolagise, I offered you the place didn’t I”, he pused he hoped that truble hadn’t been him but he kind of knew.

“its me who should say sorry I have a feeling this might have something to do with me”, he said looking down at the floor.
- ''Ehh...'' She began. She wanted to tell him it had absolutely nothing to do with him... but she knew that wasn't exactly true. Then again, there was no telling wether or not she'd have succeeded tonight if he hadn't been there.

- ''Don't blame yourself... This isn't your fault.'' She finally said, pointing at her eye and cheek, smiling slightly. ''We both just had bad luck....''
“I think its time for some dinner don’t you think”, he said getting up.
The thought of food made her sick to her stomach; she gulped. She wanted to say something, but he was already off....

She felt guilty as she saw how little food he had. And now, he was willing to share it with her... even though he hardly had enough for himself to get by....

Her ears turned backwards and she looked down at the floor in shame.
“I hope you like chicken noodles, ummm it’s the umm”, his voice srank a little. “best I have at the moment”, he mubled at the end.

“but it is good chicken and the nice brand”, he must sound like a ass he thought.
- ''Oh... I... I...'' she began, but she hardly knew what to say.
Noodles and chicken? A fine meal. She had done with far worse from time to time. Kuwadi wasn't that sharing....
“but you need energy and noodles will give you that and a bit of chicken to give it some meat, cant go wrong you no”, he said putting some humor in his voice and his smile back on to help lift the mood, the best he figgered he could do for her was to help her feel better.

“I tell yoy I had to fight a old lady for these at the market, and old badgers are not ment to be messed with I tell ya”, he mock winced that was a real one as he spilt a tiny bit of hot water on his paw as he prod it on the noodles.
She smiled at him; she liked a guy with humor...
- ''I... you're too kind.'' She said, softly. ''Sharing your meal with me... that's increadibly nice of you... I... I hope to repay you later, somehow...''
The smell of the cooking food made her feel a little better. The thought of eating set her off... but the smell of food made her stomach rumble. How weird...

“umm make your self at home, if you want to get changed in my room there some track suit trousers that will be ok”, he said looking back at her smiling still trying to keep a good bubble building.
Getting changed...? She suddenly remembered that her normal old clothes, even though they weren't much anyway, where still at Kuwadi's home. Dang, she hadn't even thought about it... and she loved the idea of getting out of these trampy clothes.

- ''I... I'd love to...'' She said, softly. She then tried to get up; the room spun in front of her and she wobbled on her legs for a moment. She then forced herself to stay strong, stepped into the room he'd pointed her, to change.

The moment she shut the door behind her, she rushed out of her clothes until she was completely naked.
She never wore underwear in her working clothes... it was just a nuisance. However, she wished she had some now...
She shook her fur for a moment, happy to be out of the tight working stuff, and looked around.

Tracksuit trousers...

It didn't cost her much efford to find them; she smiled as she put them on. They where a little too big, to say it nicely; it made her giggle. But it felt very nice to have warm, slobbery clothing on her body.
She then peeked around for a shirt; anything would do...
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 24-01-2011 23:15

''Don't blame yourself... This isn't your fault.'' She finally said, pointing at her eye and cheek, smiling slightly. ''We both just had bad luck....''

She was a sweet girl for saying that but bad luck didn’t punch her in the face, toby decide not to comment on it instead he just smiled weakly at her, still feeling as if it was his fult. But once he was cooking he felt a lot better, this is what he enjoyed not cooking for say just having some one to talk to and share a evening with.

''I... you're too kind.'' She said, softly. ''Sharing your meal with me... that's increadibly nice of you... I... I hope to repay you later, somehow...''

He turned from the stove and looked at her a simple warm smile on his face. She was a prue heart what had lead her to this life, what had lead her to this city was she like him and a poor soul that was born here?
If he was a wiser or lets say last star stuck male he might be worried that she could be taking advantage of him and would rip him off some how, but when he looked at her he couldn’t see it in her, nore hear that person in her voice.

“No you don’t have to, im doing this because I want to, there is no need to repay any thing, and besides”, he said his cheeky smile spreading over his face.
“nither of us have any thing in which to pay the other back”, he joked.

He turned back to the stove when she went to get changed, he felt so light strangely, like he had spring under his paws, for the first time in a long time he felt happy really happy, it wasn’t love as he hadn’t known her long enuf for that, she was drop dead beautiful and he got tong tide when he looked at her but she liked her, thanks to her just being nice and kind and also she was like him in this city.
Barely surviving, on a knife eage between losing the little they had.

He pulled out a knife and started to cut the chicken up, then adding a pinch of salt to the noodles and some black pepper to give it more kick but not to much.

In his room there was a cuple of dirty shirts in a hamper in the corner and one clean white one hang over the cupboard door. All of his shirts were very warn out, the cracked and peeling images were three fashions to old. His room was made up of a mattress that lay on the floor, a large old cupboard along the wall, up side down milk crates made bed side tables. A old table with a mirror sat opposite the bed, it was one of those ones you saw from old films were the female would aplie her make up in front of the round mirro with the small draws ider side of were you sat. but it had long lost the glamour it had once had throw age and changing of the times now all it looked was old and very out of date, on its surfis old scale eltrice cars lay in disrepair some of which were being fixsed or had been fixed a Remo control car being worked on, clock taken apart all of which had been pulled out of skips or given to him as they wouldn’t sell at markets as they were broken, a small thing to pass the time fix things. the chair that sat in front of it had been made by toby with his steel work hands, and made well, welded to gather with decoration on the back and cosions hand made not looking as good sown riveted into the steel. Then there was the window it had a massive window sile that had pillows on it, you could tell they were used a lot, a anthro could easly sit on the silly and look throw the glass at the world. His apartment was quite high up in the block and the view wasn’t to bad, it looked over the skyline of what the city showed, and just in the distance you could see the sea.

On the walls he had tried to cover the walls with pichers of any thing he could get his paws on, they looked like they had been rescued from skips. They were all paintings of country sides, of old windmills with the horse and farmers working the filds, old villages from the middle ages and Victorian times. Oil paintings of far of lands and animals, a couple of his animal brethren lynx the four legged kind stalking pay of laying in the snow. Some other cats including Ocelot by a stream looking at the fish with a playful look on its face.
These paints were all old fashioned and to most in his city just junk to be thrown away. A lot of them he had brought at markets for pennies, or they had been given to him as no one would buy them.
There were even some on the celing all of which were sense of forests, snow mountings open plains all of which were his animal brothers and sisters would live in the wild, he would lay on his bed and look up at them and let him self day dream.
His room was were he spent most of his time when at home, looking out over the city dreaming, or fidderling with things on his desk or watching his paintings.

“nearly done now”, he called out to her.
He felt a little bit embarrassed about his room all the junk in there must make him look like a right tramp he should have gotten her some cloths. He brushed it off thow, it was his room after all.
And his embarrassment wasn’t enuf to take away his happy bubble.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 25-01-2011 15:00

“No you don’t have to, im doing this because I want to, there is no need to repay any thing, and besides”, he said his cheeky smile spreading over his face.
“nither of us have any thing in which to pay the other back”, he joked.
While in his room, she pondered those words. He was, partly, right. She had no money, no goods. But she had her body. It had always payed bills in full... well, up until now, at least. It wasn't the way she preferred life, but what choice did she have?
She also knew by now that he fancied her. After all, why else would he have taken her apart last evening? He surely wouldn't say no to her offer, if she chose to make it.

But at this point, she didn't feel like offering her services. Not now... not if she could help it, at least.

She then looked around, and noticed the clean shirt. She hesitated; should she take it..? It wasn't hers to take...

She looked back at the dirty shirts.
She didn't mind wearing one of them... but wouldn't it look silly?

She then sighed as she looked around. Everything was so minimal... this guy was no better off then she was, at first glance... but with the exception of at least owning his own body and his pride. A working man, a man to use his hands and his workmanship. And yet, she envied him greatly. He wasn't forced to sell himself, body and soul. He had a little home, even if it wasn't that much. It was a PALACE compared to what she had known...

She suddenly saw the window. Curious as she was, she took a step towards it... but first, with a bit of a sigh, took the clean shirt and put it on.
She giggled; she didn't have big breasts, but it still looked pretty funny in a man's shirt...

She then made her way to the window sill and placed her hands on it, looking out.

The city was a gruesome place to her... but the sea, shimmering somewhere on the horizon, did make her smile.
She wished she could go there... see it.... some day. Just looking at it gave a bit of a sense of freedom...

She turned to admire the many pictures, when his voice suddenly called out.
“nearly done now”
- ''Coming!'' She called back, as she hurried back to the living. She was still dizzy; her eye was swollen to a point where she could hardly open it anymore.
She peeked around the door, then appeared completely.

- ''I... took a shirt... I hope it's okay.'' She said, softly. ''I didn't... I mean... I...''

Urgh. That didn't work... She decided not to tire herself in making endless excuses; instead, she smiled and walked up to him.

- ''That smells DELICIOUS.'' She complimented, softly. She forced a smile, but at that exact moment, her belly suddenly rumbled loudly. She turned her ears backwards and stared at the floor in embarrassment.

- ''Uhm... consider it a compliment...'' She grinned.