Night i first saw you (prp Nakisha)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Night i first saw you (prp Nakisha)

Post by Leo » 26-09-2010 12:19

Akhtari Night life was always fast and crazy. flashy cars, beautiful women, drink, drugs, fights, guns, hookers ever thing you can think of. the worst and the best. and this night was no different.

The neon sighs flashed over the heads of many anthros all seeming to be having fun in the part of the city that is full of nightclubs, bars and all that sort of thing. cars shooting by or slowly creeping to show off there stuff. it was all bright lights and promises of a good time, but if you looked throw all of that you could see the lies. the street was dirty the always hiding the homeless and the poor souls who aren’t having a good time.
drugs were changing paws, young naive pups being tricked with smiles and welcoming guesters to spend all there money then be owed, to go into the back room of the clubs and get given drugs then get hooked on them. and to the others who were wise enough to dodge that they were having a good time flashing of there cloths, desperately trying to prove that they were some one and had some thing to show, all fake hiding smiles trying to cover up there weak personalities.

The larger anthros moving like spectors throw the crowed or standing by street lights keeping a close eye on the goings on, they were the gang members protecting there interest and there turf. The cleaned up, beautiful hookers talking to stupid males that were flashing cash. and the other sort the ones that smiled and did the same but had stony dead eyes, those were the ones that had made mistakes or been taken from homes and forced into the life.

it was the maelstrom that was the city of sin, its many layers to it, those who couldn’t see it, those naive ones who got used by it, those who played it and those that just tried to survive it.

One of them was a young lynx its white, gray and black fur dull from life in a city. Its whiskers droopy and slack, its fur unkept and filthy. walking throw the crowed with a blank expression he wasn’t there to party or have a good time, he was forced to walk throw this part of town to get home from work. His blue jeans were old and beaten with stained, his shirt the same way the picher that use to be on the front cracked and peeling off. A old leather jacket over that to keep him warm and a old back pack on his back. He made his way throw well, most anthros not paying him a bit of notice and if they did it was a quick jugging look that said “what is some one like you doing here”.

The hookers, drug dealers and gang members didn’t pay him any mind as they knew he was no threat or no bissness.
And that was the way the cat like it he was a shadow and no one took any notice it was safer that way.
The only reason he took this rout was that it was safer, no one made trouble here as there was to many guns around and the gangs didn’t stand for it, a lot better then the quite dark streets or the back alies.

He had a gun but never wanted to use it, that was just asking for trouble, and to be honest the ider scared him and the cat doubted he would be able to hit any thing. Life was hard enough, he and no money and just managed to scratch a life out of his honest job at a factory that made parts for engines, and general metal work. Pay was pathetic and the hours long but it let him eat and just manage to keep a roof over his head.
But it was a lony life, he had no family, no real friends and no lover to call his mate.
It was better then being dead right?

The cat managed to get just out of the thick of it and stopped and looked back at the rat race. At lest they looked happy, and content weather they were or not was another story. He was still standing in the street he had a cuple of blocks to go but he had just past throw the heart of it. The rest was a little quiter but not by much, the street still thronged even here it just meant he didn’t have to licherly push his way throw.

He had about a hour to go before he reached home.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-09-2010 19:29

((WARNING; MATURE POST))

Another day on these chilly streets, wet and filthy. Leaves swirled lightly in front of her feet as she stood in a rather dim light, on the corner of the street, giving the special look to every passing male.

But now... no males where passing by.

She sighed and rubbed her hands over her arms. She was in trouble again... and she knew it. Kuwadi would be furious.... the black panther, her pimp, was already known for his bad temper and hard claws, like she knew like no other. The many bruises under her fur could still be felt...

The small ocelot shivered at the thought. She hated it all. Kuwadi, the job, her clothes. The high-heeled boots, going up all the way to her knees, the short skirt, the skanky shirt with the low cleavage. All meant to attract the customers... usually, with limited succes.
There where so many females on the job... Many more populair species... Like Tamara, the cougar. Or Lisanne, the tigress. Much bigger and longer then her, much bigger breasts...

Today, she hadn't had many customers... just two. A drunken coyote, and a young heyena, trying to proof himself in front of his friends. Both where two-moves-you're-done kind of customers... easy money. The way she liked it best.... if only the guys weren't that damned disgusting!!!

And.. if only she didn't need Kuwadi.....

- ''Well?''

Kisura turned fast as lightning, startled by the deep voice of the much larger cat. She looked up at him; he easily towered three heads above her.

- ''Oh... Kuwadi, you scared me...'' She mumbled.
- ''Stop whining. Well?!'' Kuwadi showed his impressive teeth; Kisura gulped.

- ''I... It's not my fault, Kuwadi. Tamara and Lisanne are BOTH on the job today, and there weren't many people passing by... I had no cha...''

Kuwadi interrupted her stammering with a furious snarl; an iron claw shot around her troath; the next moment, she was easily lifted off the ground as he dug his nails into her skin.

- ''YOU WORTHLESS SKANK!'' He snarled.

Kisura hissed in fear and terror; she tried to struggle free from his grasp. She could still breath, but barely. Her feet kicked helplessly in the air.

- ''Let me go, it's not my fault!'' She rasked. ''Please, Kuwadi....''

- ''I waste my PRECIOUS time on YOU... and how do you repay me? My valueable protection is WASTED on stupid whores like you, who can't even earn enough for me to eat! Who the hell do you think you are, a fucking little princess, huh? WORK HARDER! DON'T BE SO DAMNED PICKY! FUCK EVERY GUY YOU SEE. I don't CARE about Tamara OR Lisanne. DO-YOUR-FUCKING-JOB!!!''

He suddenly let go; Kisura hit the ground hard. Her hands rubbed her sore troath and she took a few deep breaths.

- ''I... I can't compete with them... Kuwadi, you KNOW I can't!''

- ''Really, now?! Is THAT so...''

Kisura rushed to her feet and backed down as Kuwadi suddenly stepped towards her; his orange eyes flashed in the dark.
- ''YOU CAN'T....? Really?''
Kisura's ears turned backwards as far as possible, making her already large eyes look even larger. Kuwadi looked like he was about to tear her to shreds...

''Well, little lady... how about I can't PROTECT you any longer, huh? How about THAT?! You know where you'd be, pussycat? Huh? Alone back in the GHETTO, where you CAME from... where you BELONG. And there, they won't PAY you for your services, pussycat... oh no. They will rape you and kill you! AND YOU'D DESERVE IT!''

Kisura gulped; she backed down against a wall. Kuwadi slammed both hands against the wall, besides her head, pinning her.

''... So you better show me some more RESPECT... start APPRICIATING what I DO for you... Before I decide that someone ELSE would be much more WORTHY of my TIME... GET IT?!''

- ''Yes...'' Kisura gulped, and nodded. ''Yes... I'll work harder. Promise...!''
- ''Good... Now, how many?''
- ''J... just two, today.''
- ''Get at LEAST one more today... and tomorrow, I don't want to hear a number under six. Understood?''

Kisura stared into his flaming eyes. She knew he meant it. Without him... she'd be lost. Back in the ghetto... up against much stronger anthro's then herself... dead.

Here, she was working the job of hell to live another day, just to work another day... but it was better then going hungry, having to run from everyone and being helpless....
Kuwadi kept her fed and protected. It was the only way she knew....

- ''Understood...''

Kuwadi stuck out his hand; Kisura quickly reached for the small pouch under her skirt. She handed him the money. Then, Kuwadi suddenly turned without another word. Within seconds, he dissapeared into the shadows.

Shivering, Kisura took a few deep breaths. Then, she walked back to her corner, trying to hide her fear and insecurity as she retook her position and put on the mask of the seductress.

She had to convince at least one more male tonight... or her fate would be sealed.....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-09-2010 00:34

Toby watched the busy streets for a moment longer was about to start walking again when a scered female voice and a angry male voice met his ears.
It sounded like a lady of the night was getting a ribbing from her pimp. He dudnt sound very pleased and the female sounded terrfied.

Toby face remaned blank he had his own problems, it was always best to worry about your own before others, other wise you would end up getting screwed your self. But despite of that he didn’t move. Morbied crosity?, or the voice reminded him of his own plite how the hard life they had been thrown into was only a breath away from disaster.

He drifted away into his own thoughts when the female walked out back into a street. All the other whores never did it for him, all of them had the same look slezy slutty. But this one apart from the cloaths was beautiful. She put on the face like a light switch mind you, but he had cort a quick glimps of her vonrbal true self, and it had cort his eye now he couldn’t look away. Now that he could see her other side hidden under her fules look of sexual hunger. She seemed to glow in the street were ever thing was so dark and dirty, her fur looked soft, her markings ever thing about her. He wanted to see her with out those horrbal cloaths in normal cloaths.

He mouth had gone very dry, a sudden thought rushed to his mind.
“buy her for the night, go on she would be werth it”
“no no you haven’t got the money you have to go hungry”.

Despite him self he felt his wallet in the pocket of his jeans, he knew it was empty apart from one very tatty worn out fiver. That was for dinner tomarrow.

He had to stop looking at her hit almost hurt, her hidden beauty made him feel so dirty and low. Look at him by comparison dirty old cloaths fur that looked like it was covered in grease, matted and clumpy. Wiskers that were dropping as if he were fifty.

He lent back agest the wall looking down at the ground. He wanted to save her from this life a flower like that didn’t derve ….
He shock his head, NO he didn’t no her, he had his own life to worry about, as sad as it was he had to look after him self.

He glanced at her again.
My god she was stunning, and next to him self dull fur poor filth she was like a angel.

“dam it”, he muttered. Life was cruel.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 27-09-2010 14:13

Kisura watched as a lynx suddenly passed by. To her surprise, she had seemed to caught HIS attention, too....
A slight smile of relief curled around her face.
Maybe....

Her eyes where suddenly half shut, as she turned her head slightly and curled her tail up. All in the ways of the prostitute.... all to attract the customer's attention...

She was about to walk his way, when he looked away.
Was he doubting? She surely had to convince him she'd be worth having, then... She hád to make him choose her...

But as she was about to take the first step in his direction... Lisanne suddenly rushed forward.

Kisura growled. NOT AGAIN!!! The long and slender tigress almost danced his way, her exotic striped fur showing in her minimal clothing. The dark markings around her eyes and even darker eyelashes made it look like she was bórn with the most beautiful makeup on. A natural seductress.... and she knew it.

Kisura knew that her own light markings around the eyes didn't have that effect. And even though her fur was painted in loads of spots, people seemed to prefer Lisanne's stripes. She had huge eyes though, common for ocelots, which sometimes helped to tip the scale.... as they could give them ''the look'' like no other...

She wasn't willing to loose to Lisanne again. Not tonight! Tonight of all nights... she needed this customer. She needed his money. If she failed now, her fate was sealed!

And thus, with a furious flick of her tail, she hurried forward as well, as fast as she could move on those damned high heels...

Lisanne seemed to realise she was in for competition; she also hurried right at the newcomer.

- ''Well hello there, handsome... looking for a good time...?'' She cooed, her tail curling elegantly over her hip. ''I'm sure I can help you there....''

Kisura took a deep breath. NEVER before had she dáred to play the game many other hookers played; the game of simply coming forward as well, and offering yourself to the customer, no matter the fact that services where already offered by someone else.
But this time... she hád too. She hád to go in there... show herself. She couldn't afford to be shy this time...

She stepped besides Lisanne. - ''Or... if you rather fancy a more... ''petite'' girl...'' She tilted her head slightly, her mouth just a tad open. ''I'm sure....''

But before she could finish her sentence, Lisanne bumped her hip against Kisura, which almost made her fall.
The unelegant attempt to keep standing on those damned high heels succeeded, but Kisura knew her chances had just been ruined. Who would want a clumsy whore? She looked ridiculous!!

She could have known.... she had no chance against the bigger, heavier and stronger tigress. Lisanne laughed softly.
- ''Oh, you wouldn't want hér... skanky little thing. If you blow in her face, she'll fall over...! Trust me... you rather want a réal woman, something you can really... PUT your... CLAWS, in....''

This was a hard business... And Kisura knew it. Never before had she allowed it to get to her.
But now, with everything looking so grim, worse then ever, she felt tears burning in her eyes as she backed down. She knew she had no chance...

She turned her face away, not willing to show her tears to anyone.
She shouldn't cry. She never allowed herself to cry, damn it!

Lisanne had won. Once again. She always did...
But why NOW...?
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-09-2010 23:24

''Well hello there, handsome... looking for a good time...?'' She cooed, her tail curling elegantly over her hip. ''I'm sure I can help you there....''

A tigeress strod up to taking him completly by suprise, he had been looking down at the dirt, feeling utterly pathtic and now she was talking to him. This wasnt what he wanted, he was about to walk away the spell that the other female had carst broken. but then she walked up to him and his heart stopped and he froze with it.

''Or... if you rather fancy a more... ''petite'' girl...'' She tilted her head slightly, her mouth just a tad open. ''I'm sure....''

He looked at her unable to think of any thing to say to her, he didnt have the money for her, he couldnt take her away.

But what the tiger did next made his blood boil how dare that tiger do that to her. he had never liked the bigger cats, they were always so full of them selfs more so then any other speshes around, tigers lions and lepords cheetahs to a sertan exstent, well most cats of any breed were full of them self but them over most and it gave the rest of them a bad name.

''Oh, you wouldn't want hér... skanky little thing. If you blow in her face, she'll fall over...! Trust me... you rather want a réal woman, something you can really... PUT your... CLAWS, in....''

De spite him self a small growl of annoyence esacped him, it wasnt a growl that you would make in a fight just a sort of you pissing me off growl.

"oh and a slut like you would no that" he said before he could stop him self.
Then a scent reach his senstive cat nose, tears, dam that tiger.

"why dont you piss off a count your stripes, and wile your at it deflate you ago", and with that he walked around her took the ocelots by the paw gentaly as his metal working paws could and walked away with her.

Her paw was so warm and soft, her pads like vevet unlike his paw pads that must feel like sand paper.

After a moment walking he had crossed a road into the next street walked throw a alie that lead to yet another street, and stopped.
He sighed deeply and turned to the young cat beside him.
"...im sorry.... i dont really have much money.... i didnt mean to go this fare but that bitch didnt have any right to do that to you", god how pathtic must he sound, they were both whores they had all the right to do it to each other, and saying he had no money. she would more then likly walk away now.

he looked the heels she was in, humor had always been his get out of jail card.
"they dont suit you at all, girls in heals na, well anthros in shoes are wird in my books, ", he said wiggling his own toes with a smile on his face, he didnt wear shoes of any sort, his pads were more then tuff enuf to deal with any thing these streets throw at him.
he smiled warmly at her.
"look iv proberbly fucked up your inter night, but it looks like its been kind of ruff on you, my home is about a hours walk away, its not much but its warm..... i dont want any thing", he blerted out suddenly thinking how that must sound.

he must look like a cub asking his first crush out on a date or somthing.
"you can be off the clock, and i also have some food again isnt much just some chicken nodles but your welcome to it", he smiled.

"you can stay .... il sleep on the sofa....." get a grip man.
he just fell silent after that unable to bring him self to make him sound more like a complet idot.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-10-2010 21:33

gental bump :) )
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-10-2010 19:54

bump)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 18-10-2010 21:34

bump)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-10-2010 17:47

bump)
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 14-12-2010 21:53

Super bump?
Private, I know. Still interesting.
ImageImage