Night i first saw you (prp Nakisha)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 02-04-2011 17:10

“I don’t care, im a strong boy I can look after my self”, he said trying to put humor in his voice to help her feel better.
“I don’t care about the tiger”, he said quiter still.
“she is nothing to you you’re a angle, she is a willing whore ever thing your not”, he said still playing his part, he hated what he had to do to play it, he had his body pressed right on hers, like some seedy scummy fool.
Kisura shook her head slightly; Toby was a great guy, but a little naieve when it came to this life... And part of her was glád he was. Nobody should have been forced into this life... and the idea of Toby getting a piece of it scared her.

- ''Even Lisanne is more then she seems, trust me... there's not a female in the wórld who'd do this job if they wouldn't have to.'' She whispered. ''Toby, I... I don't want to get you into trouble...''

He grabbed her paw, and said in a exsited and lusty voice.
“done lets go sweet heart”, he would wash his mouth out with soup later for saying such a thing to her.
“take me to bed baby”, his other paw clenched into a fist, he put it in his pocket, he could feel his claws digging into his pads.
She grinned; she fluttered her eyes and began to lead him to the small room she used for customers.

But she didn't féél happy at all. Toby had acted as if they had a deal, and Lisanne had seen. Kuwadi would expect to see payment... payment that wouldn't be there.
She was réally in trouble now...

She took him into the alley; a large wall with a lot of doors where all there was, except for a garbage can here and there.
She opened one of the doors, a creaking, old thing that was already starting to rot. She then pulled Toby in, and shut the door again.

The light went on by itself; the large striplight flickered a few times.

The room was pretty nice, considering it's outside-state. It had no windows and it was small, just big enough to fit exactly four one-person-beds against one another. But of course, there was only one, rather large bed, with a large, red silk throwrug and several pillows, making it look more luxurious and tempting. There where candles on the two tiny side-tables, and Kisura walked up those to light them. The floor was simple, light wood. And on a small table in the corner, there where several... ''attributes''. Condoms, lubricant, even some vibrators, in various sizes.

- ''Welcome to my room, I guess.'' She mumbled, sarcastically. ''I wish I didn't had to show you this...''

She felt embarrassed, and more then a little.
She usually didn't care; after all, usually, she only had real customers there. But confronting Toby with this room, a room meant to encourage lust and filled with stuff that was nothing less then confronting, made her feel smaller then ever before.

Whatever he wished to say... it better be important.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 11-04-2011 21:23

''Even Lisanne is more then she seems, trust me... there's not a female in the wórld who'd do this job if they wouldn't have to.'' She whispered. ''Toby, I... I don't want to get you into trouble...''

He looked back at the tiger not really convinsed, she look all to happy some predators loved the danger life could bring at he tought she might be one of those.
When she led him away he felt his claws start to cut into his pads he was clenching so hard, he hated him self for this but he had to, he had been struck dum by her the following night and unkown to toby he had fallen in loved at first sight. It didn’t matter wether it was stuiped, dangeros or people thought him a fool it was real the love was real, and ment ever thing to him.
This life he lived in this city was always on the eage of money always not enuf, he lived on the reduced some times off food from the shops. Life was nothing but dull grays, and the colour of steel then this cat had came out of the night glowing like a star throw the grays, and cupid had struck.

He looked around the room brefly and felt gulty but he didn’t have time for it so he ignored all of it.
''Welcome to my room, I guess.'' She mumbled, sarcastically. ''I wish I didn't had to show you this...''

He looked down at the ground his guilt bitting back at him with some force.

“im sorry I thought the others were getting suspios”, he said.

He was quite for a moment ashamed of him self, but then his brain started to chern back into action again, he reached into his pocket and pulled out $60 and handed it to her, if she wouldn’t take it he would put it on the side.
“this will stop you getting into truble at lest, and I don’t want it back”, he said to her his face very serios.

“lisen I lived in this city all my life, I no how to talk the talk, how about I try and talk something out with your boss, im no push over ether pluss iv got protection”, he said feeling the gun hidden in his belt, he wouldn’t tell her he had it, nore did he intend to use it.

“you don’t belong here you deserve better then this, there is a place to stay back at mine a home”, he said keeping his voice down incase some one was trying to lisen in. he pulled his hood off now and shock his head getting his ears comfertbal again.

(sorry its so short :D)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-04-2011 15:16

He looked down at the ground his guilt bitting back at him with some force.

“im sorry I thought the others were getting suspios”, he said.
- ''I know.'' She said, softly. She knew there hadn't been another choice; it was just unfortunate.
How could she explain all this to Kuwadi...?
He was quite for a moment ashamed of him self, but then his brain started to chern back into action again, he reached into his pocket and pulled out $60 and handed it to her, if she wouldn’t take it he would put it on the side.
“this will stop you getting into truble at lest, and I don’t want it back”, he said to her his face very serios.
She opened her mouth to protest, then shut it again, pausing.
- ''I... $60 is a bit much.'' She said softly. ''I...''

She then silenced again. She knew that this money would get her out of some trouble at least, but she felt guilty for taking it.

She was happy as he began to speak again.
“lisen I lived in this city all my life, I no how to talk the talk, how about I try and talk something out with your boss, im no push over ether pluss iv got protection”, he said feeling the gun hidden in his belt, he wouldn’t tell her he had it, nore did he intend to use it.

“you don’t belong here you deserve better then this, there is a place to stay back at mine a home”, he said keeping his voice down incase some one was trying to lisen in. he pulled his hood off now and shock his head getting his ears comfertbal again.
She listened to him as she sat down on the bed. But she knew in her heart things weren't so simple.

- ''And what will I do to live?'' She asked, her voice soft. ''How will I make a living, how will I stay save?''

She sighed, and looked at the flickering of the candle on the wall. ''Toby... I... I'm more then thankful for your help. I really am. But I wouldn't know how I could live in a city like this without protection or a decent job. I... didn't come from a good family nor did I get much schooling. Who'll hire me? Who'll want me?''

She suddenly got up and walked up to him. She took both his hands in hers, and smiled at him.
- ''You're the sweetest guy I ever met, and the first I ever saw who cares... But we shouldn't get ourselves lost in dreams...'' Her eyes where sad, but her smile genuine. ''Toby...''

She fell silent, and suddenly, without thinking, she tilted her head a little, and kissed him.

It was only a soft, light kiss. A touch that lasted a few seconds. But it was meant, and warm.
He was a great friend, and she wanted him to feel how happy she was to have him near.

As the kiss ended, she blushed.

Maybe it had been a little to soon, a little to quick, to kiss him. But she believed in following her feelings sometimes, and it didn't feel wrong.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 11-07-2011 23:43

''And what will I do to live?'' She asked, her voice soft. ''How will I make a living, how will I stay save?''

He looked at her in those beautful eyes lost in them once more, that was a good queston one he wasnt sure how to awsner, a job were he worked no there were none going none she could take on, what about around were he lived, again there was nothing all the jobs were snap up so quick you had to licherly be there when they came up. another thought came to his mind one that didnt make him feel much better nore very nice for saying it.

"you could work for your self, use my place work during the day, only do the jobs you wont to do", he said his ears dropping as he said it, he didnt feel very heroic any more, he was starting to feel helpless.

''You're the sweetest guy I ever met, and the first I ever saw who cares... But we shouldn't get ourselves lost in dreams...'' Her eyes where sad, but her smile genuine. ''Toby...''

those sad eyes were heart braking he wanted to see them bright lick when she had been at his place thats what they were ment to be.
then she moved in and kissed him, his mind went blank his heart did a back flip in his chest, he closed his eyes after the suprise but then it was over, he smiled at her the same smile she had, sad eyes true smile.

He would talk to her boss if it didnt work then so be it, what ever it ment it was worth it, at that moment that very moment love was all he could feel no matter how silly no matter how stupid it was it was real and true and thats what mattered.

"its worth a go at lest, all he can do is hurt me and hay", he smiled a little wider trying to make light of it.
"im use to that im a steel worker" the worse this person could do was kill him but at the moment it didnt seem to matter very much.

(iv got a ider for this :D thanks to the song The A team its great and gave me a good ider)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-07-2011 05:26

(soft nuge incase you didnt notice my replie) :oops: