Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 28-09-2010 02:10

(DAYYYUMMM Lizz, nice car! But Ro has one of his own~ I'm assuming the warehouse is on an unlit street - I'm probably wrong but we'll just roll with it, shall we?)
“il hold you to that, but don’t tell me you didn’t see any tricks of mine that you cant do other wise you should of won, I haven’t had a fight like that since, that was awesome I was buzzing for days after that”, he said happerly drinking his second beer.
Romeo took another drag from his own cigarette and rolled his eyes, still smiling slightly but the asperity becoming a little more evident than before. His ears tilted back and he leaned forward, bracing himself by putting his elbows on his knees.

"Yeah, yeah, keep thinkin' that way... But yeah... I wouldn't have snapped that fast just now if I didn't think you were worth it."

It was a compliment, as strange as it sounded. Romeo very rarely wasted his bullets on someone who he could just as easily take out with his bare hands. Night was a special case - he was the only person he'd ever met besides Tourniquet that could best him at both ends of the spectrum. A thought struck him. It was sudden enough that he froze for a second, deep in thought... Then he pulled out his cellphone again and sent some kind of a text. He clicked it shut within five seconds.
When he offred him the cigrate night was surprised at the offer but took one with a smile, and lit it with a small blow torch that was on the side table.
“thanks”, he said taking a draw
The wolf answered him with a nod and closed his eyes, going into that habitual state of his where he was aware of everything. Night's breathing, any small sound in the room, any change in temperature, any smells... Shampoo... faint. Probably Lizz getting out of the shower. He listened as a slight pitter-patter of paws alerted him to a feral mouse darting among the machinery and cars. It was only when Nightrod spoke again that he flicked his ears forward, but otherwise he didn't move.

He said something about Jack getting taken out by the Triads, then about a sort of feud between the smaller gang and the twins - old news. Larger details like this were nothing to Usare's resources. But other than that the archives were empty. Romeo sensed the change in the cat, and began to pay closer attention.
“one day after seeing lizz out and about took it apone them selfs to come back here and have there way with her agest her wishes”, he couldn’t bring him self around to say gang rape.
At about this time something snapped in him. He didn't move at all, but there was an almost palpable change in the aura that radiated from him. Before, it had been calm, a little tense from having to cooperate with a former enemy... Now, suddenly, it was cold, bitter... angry. His breathing stopped - he forgot how to. The thought of her... underneath all of them...

He couldn't stand rapists. Every one he found was executed on the spot. Girls weren't sex toys, God dammit... If one liked you, fine... but...

"Jesus..."

He said it more to himself than to Nightrod. It was a small vent for the anger that was already burning away at his chest. The rest was exhaled slowly. Those days were over... They'd gotten their revenge... But now there was still blood to be had of the same breed.

Lizz's voice brought him back, and he looked up at her.. then averted his eyes when he saw that she was in a towel. Nothing was showing of course, but she was still a lady.
“they have hurt two of my cloest friends, the matter is out of my paws, but I dout I need to say what im about to say, but make sure there end is painful”, he said.
"... That would have happened whether I liked it or not but... I'll make sure its as painful as possible."

A few moments passed in silence. Then they both seemed to perk up again, and continued in casual conversation. Nightrod had just asked what his favorite car or bike was when Lizz reappeared.

"My favorite? Well for muscle it's gotta be the 1967 Camaro, hands down. But as for my absolute favorite... Lets just say she's pretty damn sleek. ... Like our leading lady here. You look simply ravishing, my dear."

He noticed Lizz about halfway through his explanation - and after that he was just the definition of "cheesy." He took on an English accent on the last sentence, mocking his own nickname. He grinned, obviously happy enough.

An engine revved somewhere in the darkness outside - the vehicle's lights were out, but it couldn't have been fifty feet away. Romeo didn't seem surprised by it at all, instead turning to Lizz as she made her way to her own car with a sly smile on his face.

"I don't think so. But where we're going first is a bit further out of city limits than people usually go... Lots of straightaways..."

He winked. Something was up his sleeve and he knew it. The engine outside revved again, almost mewling, like a creature beckoning to its master... but then it seemed to idle... A door opened and shut. The rumbling of the engine wasn't as fearsome as the tank Romeo had traveled in earlier, but it was unnerving in its own way, like a prowling leopard.

"Just a minute."

And with that he turned, walking out into the dark and disappearing quicker than even his boss could. It took a few seconds, but suddenly the engine outside roared to life again, and the sound of turning wheels hailed its approach. What entered the light thrown by the warehouse and pulled parallel to it was much sleeker than the Tank and much glossier. In the driver's seat, Romeo grinned. THIS was his favorite. His baby. He had one other vehicle, his bike, but this car was by far his vehicle of choice.

"Nightrod, meet Roslynn. She's the favorite I was talking about."

He patted the dashboard of the Black Chevy Corvette Z06 affectionately, and the car seemed to purr with approval.

"So Lizz. I'm sure you don't mind if I take my own car. She so badly wants a playmate to race with... What do you say?"

(Meet Roslynn :3)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-09-2010 21:29

"Yeah, yeah, keep thinkin' that way... But yeah... I wouldn't have snapped that fast just now if I didn't think you were worth it."

Nightrod grin blazsed.
This wolf was a fun one indeed a complement nightrod gadler expected it.
“well il take that as a complement and match your “you keep thinken that”, he said with a wink.
“I tell you you cant tuch this do do do do cant tuch this”, he popped off the car and did a small dance, he ovesly could dance well to by the way he moved.

He jumped back on the car still smiling and chuckerling. When the wolf froze and suddenly took out his cell Nightrod frowned then shrugged and started exsamining the celling like a cub might.

When he had started talking about lizz and what happened to her, he saw the change in the wolf and watch his own elbow now resting on his knees his eyes deadly serios. He was glad to see the wolfs anger, it ment that he had a care for Lizz and that reasored night greatly.

"... That would have happened whether I liked it or not but... I'll make sure its as painful as possible."

Nightrod nodded and for the moment in the warehouse respected the wolf greatly.
“glad to hear it, I don’t want to have to help Lizz throw something like that ever again, not because I wont, but because she more then likely wont servive it”, he said getting up and walking over to the wolf.

He patted him on the shoulder, his smile returning.
“For a high up ranking gang man, you not a bad bloke, don’t worry I wont let my guard down”, he said his humor coming back.

As lizz walked down the stairs Nightrod wisled.

"My favorite? Well for muscle it's gotta be the 1967 Camaro, hands down. But as for my absolute favorite... Lets just say she's pretty damn sleek. ... Like our leading lady here. You look simply ravishing, my dear."

“Oh yes mister romeo I do blev your right old boy”, he said joining in the anccent fun.

Lizz laughed and walked over to them both.

“nice car choice, I want to see this lady”, night said with a agreeing nod from Lizz.

Then as the engine reved in the darkness both there ears twitched. Lizz was feeling her heart start to race like she always got when she now car involved fun was on the way. And as the came into the lime light, there grins matched and nightrod walked over.

“dam you got nice taste I must say”, he said not putting his paw on the car, but letting it over a itch above the body work and following the contores of it, with his hovering paw.

"Nightrod, meet Roslynn. She's the favorite I was talking about."
He grinned.
“nice to meet ya Roslynn dam fine ass you got there”, he joked.

Lizz looked the car over she approved of it as well, and thanks to being a little Bi she could see what nightrod ment.

"So Lizz. I'm sure you don't mind if I take my own car. She so badly wants a playmate to race with... What do you say?"

Lizz eyes light up as if volcanoes had gone off in side her. She felt that tingle in her gut she got when she was aroused by male or car.
“now your talking rome, lets burn rubber”, she opened her car door and got in side and fired her own beast to life, it reved up in the tuner engine scream, she span the wheels making smoke poor of the tyers then drifted it around Roslynn and was out side waiting.

“Night no strippers or partys got that”, she called out.

Nightrod mearly grin in a narty kind of way and waved before turning his back on them and walking back to the charger.

“so romeo can you keep up?”, she tesed.
“I guess I better not as I don’t know were were ging but then again, I think you should prove you car by trying to lead the way”, she laughed then charged off.

She span around the corner and headed down the straight took a long swooping left turn in a perfect drift, then down a ramp and was straight out into the viduct. And was off like a bullet.

(dont think that was quite up to more normal standard but it will do i think as i dont no what you got in mind ;) )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2010 06:08

Romeo licked his lips, savoring the feeling of the engine beneath him as Nightrod and Lizz examined his metal child. He'd put a lot of work into that car, although most of the alterations were beneath the framework. The one that was immediately obvious was the shell. Rather than the traditional plexiglass that allowed for more speed, Romeo's Roslynn was armored in a similar manner that his blazer and Tourniquet's trenchcoat were. The altered metal wasn't blatant, but very few bullets, save the biggest, could make it through the 'vette's hide. The lightweight properties of it also minimized the stress it put on the engine, dampening its speed by only a fraction of how much steel would... Not that it mattered. Underneath her sleek exterior, Roslynn was a cheetah, clawing at her cage, wanting to run..

“dam you got nice taste I must say”, he said not putting his paw on the car, but letting it over a itch above the body work and following the contores of it, with his hovering paw.
He grinned.
“nice to meet ya Roslynn dam fine ass you got there”, he joked.
Romeo revved the engine one more time in a sort of mocking manner, as if the car had purred loudly at the compliments of the cat.

"She's quite the lady when you first look at her... but I swear to you she's a cold-hearted bitch when you don't know how to handle her."

He petted the dashboard again, just as affectionately. He loved this car, perhaps as much as Jack had loved the wreck before it had been a pile of twisted metal.
“now your talking rome, lets burn rubber”, she opened her car door and got in side and fired her own beast to life, it reved up in the tuner engine scream, she span the wheels making smoke poor of the tyers then drifted it around Roslynn and was out side waiting.

“Night no strippers or partys got that”, she called out.
The wolf watched Lizz in action, impressed and yet unimpressed by her skills now. He chuckled slightly at her request for Night to not party while she was gone, and turned his car towards the road. This would be fun..
“so romeo can you keep up?”, she tesed.
“I guess I better not as I don’t know were were ging but then again, I think you should prove you car by trying to lead the way”, she laughed then charged off.
As fast as she took off, Romeo was just as quick. He was right behind her as she slid into the drift down the ramp, mirroring her movement with unexpected skill. Roslynn seemed to snarl with excitement as she followed Lizz's car down the aqueduct. For a moment, Romeo hung back, watching Lizz's movements... then, like a shot, he crept up beside her, matching her speed as soon as they were neck and neck. He glanced over, grinning, then nodded to the left. Up ahead, there was another ramp on the lefthand side, which he swerved into, jumping up onto the main road with such speed that he was in the air for a matter of seconds before he crashed back down, nose first. He fishtailed a bit, but regained control and was off running down Main Street, dodging cars as he went.

"Try to keep up, love..."

(Short, but its 9pm and I have to go to bed.)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-10-2010 01:09

Lizz saw the lights of Romeos car hot on her heels, it made her fur on her neck stand up. It was like the predator pray complex, and it was so nailed into her thank to her poissions the rear gunner it her moment and it was making her blood boil. She was jack for a change time to see if she could do it. She hit the throttle and went to the right the car bumping over a small dip as it did. Water spraying up from a puddle. Is was her this is what she and her brother live for it was what she needed.

The car was at its prime apart from the dent.

She went around the other side of the brige pillon. The cars dump vale and wastgate going off with there hisses.

But romeos car was exstremly quick. Quicker then her own but hers was bilt for the driften weres his was built for speed proformnce’s a racer.
Her’s was fast but it didn’t need to be that fast to win a dirft race or contest.
As he pulled up along side her she looked over at him the lights catching on him.
If only this wolf wasn’t who he was, she would be on him like a shot he was like her dream man. Sense of humor, could fight and shoot, drive and appered to care for her.
Oh well.

She grinned back and did a bit of a sexy wave and a wink.

She fell in behind him noing he had something in mind for were they were going.
She pulled up the ramp and mirroed his movment perfectedly.
She breffly can up along side him and grinned pretending to swerve at him before slamming on her brakes slidding in behind him, then at the next corner stamping on the clutch and again going into a perfect drifted.

It was the night of her life, she couldn’t wait to have her drink as well.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-10-2010 21:32

bump)