Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-11-2009 01:13

The cats dulled brain didnt quite put Romeos words together, he just to a gulp of air, and felt a sudden rush of relife as he let him go. "im going to live", he thought to him self.

But when Lizz got the go ahead from Romeo throw the look, her blood serged with a savage rush of adrenilin, she was going to get her wish. Her hackles roise up again and her tail brisled. her brother was now laying in a hopital some were fighting for his life, and it was partly thanks to the cat infront of her, he had given the hit team Jacks were abouts. sniched him in like a cowered. he thought he was so shit hot for being a triad he flashed his mouth off and throw his weight around. but no more. he was going to be the peace of meat that would bear all of Lizz anger and rage and emoission she felt.

She stepped fallowed, pulling her second pistol out of her hoster in a creepy sinister way, the pistol cort the light and shinned in the darkness, like the eyes of the devil. her own eyes look to be glowing with her own rage. what was the saying, a womans rath hell hafth no?.

She pointed her pistols at him crosing her arms in the proses. The cat looked up throw fogged eyes, but the sharpened in fear as he saw Lizz.
"WAIT WE HAD A DEAL".

BANG, BANG.
the gun shots eccoed off into the night, then end of lizz barrles smoking, the flids now slid all the way back showing that both guns were empty of bullets. she had only had one shot left in each, she had known that the hole time.
The silence was filled with the cats screams of pain, she had shot him in both kneecaps, shattering bone and tearing flesh.
Lizz smiled like a demon.
She had lernt this type of sinister brutality from when she had been raped, it had awoken this devil with in her when she was pushed.

She flicked her arms out and at the same time hitting the relies for the magersens on her pistols. the empty mags flow out of her guns and bonced out of the way on the ground. then slowly taking her time, she pulled out two new ones slide them into her two customs, then flicked the swiches making the slids click back to normle. Her pistols were now reloaded.
The cat was still groaning and sobbing in pain.

"how dose it feel you son of a bitch", lizz said walking up to him the smile still on her face.
"you found my brothers plite funny well this is the same thing i dont hear you laughing NOW", she snarled.
She kicked him hard across the face with a well praticed kick, her form was well balenced.
The cat hit the floor again, and just as he was lifting his top half up again another kick hit im in the muzzle.
"STOP, WE HAD A DEAL PLEASE".

"FUCK YOU", lizz spat back.
She stamped on his chest then put her foot on his thraot, and bent down and closed her jaws around one of his ears and tore it off and spat it on the ground. She stood back stamped on his groan.

The cat chocked and whese in silent agony his eyes wide blulging.
"Teach you to fuck with my family", she aimed her guns at him again.
To the cat her face was in darkness, but he could still see her eyes and fangs glowing the the street lamp light, it was a frightening, almost as much as the skull markings he had looked at earlyer. it was going to be the last things he would she.

Lizz opened her pistols up first bullet hit the cat in the gron, then in the chest, arm, leg, chest, shoulder, neck, stomic. Lizz burnt off all the bullets in each clip. didnt stop till the slids on the guns were back, smoke rising from the barrles and from the camber. She was panting still glearing down at the now twiching bullet riddled corps of the cat.
After a moment she lowered her arms, closed her eyes at took a deep breath.
Her hackles went down and her tail settled some what. she turned to Romeo and Tourniquet, her eyes back to her normal self but still full of fire. there was still more traids to kill and the stiuasion of what Tourniquet wanted, but lizz now felt it wasnt to punish her of the other night.

(na XD its only gore not sexual .... yet j/k lol :P )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-12-2009 00:07

Neither Romeo nor Tourniquet said a word while Lizz had her fun. However, after the first set of shots, Tourniquet got a look in her eye... a dangerous one. And this time it was aimed at Lizz. Romeo was the first to notice it as he glanced at her and heard the next few shots go off. His ears went back and he turned to look at the slaughter that was going on behind him. Then, he glanced back at Tourniquet (who was still fuming) and inclined his head. Lizz was going to have to learn this one the hard way. He wouldn't always be there to save her ass from Nathalie, after all.

As soon as Lizz turned, Tourniquet was close enough to hold one of her guns to the fox's forehead. And she did. There was something in her eyes. And her face. And her posture. She was still pissed. And this time it was because of Lizz.

"Listen, you little bitch. When I say something, when I make PROMISES, DEALS... I don't go back on them. Now I don't know if you heard me or not, and I know HE did" (here, she motioned with her head towards Romeo) "but I'm pretty sure I offered the guy a less painful death. War's a bitch, sure, but I swear to god if you EVER do that again... I WILL kill you."

She flicked her wrist and, with the gun still just inches from Lizz's face, pulled the trigger... and fired one roaring shot into a streetlight overhead. The bulb instantly burst into shards of glass, flying every which way. As the smaller shards rained down in a silvery powder, Tourniquet lowered her gun, still glaring. Then, without so much as another sound, she turned and walked away, saying something to Romeo quietly as she passed him and disappeared into the shadows.

The black wolf never moved throughout the exchange. When Tourniquet was gone, however, he heaved a great sigh - the smoke from his cigarette billowing about his face - and gave Lizz a pitying look.

"Look kid... Tourniquet... In this world, we call that lenient. You know what that means, right? Soft. She could have killed you. She didn't. Be grateful and put it behind you."

He took another slow swig of his cigarette and exhaled just as slowly, then waited a few seconds before speaking again.

"In the meantime, she's pissed off. So now I have to get your ass in fighting condition. You could have gotten the best, but you were stupid and let your anger get the best of you. Tough luck. Oh well."
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 03-12-2009 21:40

When the pistol was pushed inbatween her ears, lizz forzes, but this time felt no fear her adreinlin was still pumping throw her vains to stronge. her guns were empty this wasnt good.

"Listen, you little bitch. When I say something, when I make PROMISES, DEALS... I don't go back on them. Now I don't know if you heard me or not, and I know HE did" (here, she motioned with her head towards Romeo) "but I'm pretty sure I offered the guy a less painful death. War's a bitch, sure, but I swear to god if you EVER do that again... I WILL kill you."

Many diffrent things ran throw lizz head wile Tourniquet spoke.
did tourniquet just have anger issews, was her respect of the usare leader missed placed. here was a female who did worse things to others having ago at lizz for killing one of her enimes slowly, pluss he was a peice of shit, just because she said a smiple twist of words, pluss she had lied to the guy any way, he was going to be shot regardless. Romeo had also giving her the go ahead to move in, with a nod.
Lizz sumed it all up with that they both Tourniquet and romeo were so use to dealing with there own, that they thought that ever one would under stand there sutle orders, and there way of thinking.

Lizz mean wile didnt move she didnt trust her self to move or speak, it would get her shot no dout about it. "i should of left some bullets in my chamber", she thought to her self. all she did was tighten her grip on her pistols and bit her toung.
When Tourniquet flicked her rist and shot the street lamp, that did make Lizz move, she side stepped thinking she was going to get shot, and had gone to move her own pistol up but stopped, not because it was Tourniquet but because she was out of bullets, it was pointless.

"Look kid... Tourniquet... In this world, we call that lenient. You know what that means, right? Soft. She could have killed you. She didn't. Be grateful and put it behind you."

When Romeo spoke she didnt turn to face him instently, but she flicked her ears back politly to show she was lisening to him. that seemed like sound advise, and a good point, but still her respect for Tourniquet had been shaken some what by that out burst.
Romeos next comment rowened his last one for lizz.
"In the meantime, she's pissed off. So now I have to get your ass in fighting condition. You could have gotten the best, but you were stupid and let your anger get the best of you. Tough luck. Oh well."

he had just said put it behined you, then he rubbed it in her face pritty much, Lizz turned her ears away from him, what stopped her walking back to her car and driving off completly was the trainning part of the comment, and if she was honest she would lern more training with romeo then tourniquet who would more likly end up killing her. She turned to him, pushing her anger down and out of the way. she still said nothing just waiting for what ever was going to come next.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-04-2010 19:13

(bump)
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 15-09-2010 00:26

After she had disappeared, Tourniquet was still seething quietly, stepping through the alleyways like a mean black alleycat just itching for a fight. The heels of her boots made the click-click-clicking sound more akin to the beat of a racing heart than footwear, and such a sound echoed clearly up through the narrow passageways between the buildings.

Who did that little bitch of a fox think she was? She had promised that cat a more peaceful death, and if there was anything that she had to reconcile her recent bloodthirsty behavior it was that she always kept her word. Always. So when that Lizz girl took it upon herself to torture the guy with a ruthlessness that rivaled her own, it infuriated her. A sudden loathing had come over her and within seconds she couldn't stop herself. Not that she wanted to. The girl needed to know who was boss, and what she was expected to do was to follow directions if she wanted in on the Triad slaughter. As she thought of this, Tourniquet suddenly flew into a sort of mindless rage and let out a furious growl before savagely kicking a dumpster. As the contents of the container shifted, a bum yelled out in surprise and scuttled down the alley, unwilling to face the enraged person who had so powerfully disturbed his hiding place.

Still, though...

The girl's viciousness had impressed her. She showed the same sort of purposeful train of thought that she had at that age.. well, perhaps a bit older... All the same, it showed that she wasn't afraid to kill something - or someone. A few blocks from the aqueduct, she leaned her back against one of the brick buildings and looked up at the city's foggy night sky. No stars. No empty promises.

Just as well.

Hopefully Romeo could handle Lizz tonight. She had come on the instinct that he would need help, but now, upon second thought, she knew that her friend had dealt with girls of this type before... like her.

He'd be okay.

---

Romeo caught the emotion in Lizz's posture and looked away for a moment, then back at her when she turned. Pleased with the fact that she had taken the initiative and stayed despite this near-death experience, he looked her over one more time, examining her build in a way that a personal trainer looks at his client. She was strongly built, sure enough, perhaps rivaling Tourniquet if not for the brute strength that his leader possessed. She'd be quick, no doubt, with a few days of brisk training.... But what Tourniquet was worried about, of course, was whether or not she could handle her weaponry.

He chuckled slightly to himself, arms crossed. His eyes returned to hers, staring for a moment... Then he motioned fluidly to a wall further down the aqueduct - with a red and white target on the side.

"Assuming you've brought your guns in addition to our feline friend... Show me what you've got. One at a time, please."
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-09-2010 19:21

"Assuming you've brought your guns in addition to our feline friend... Show me what you've got. One at a time, please."

She let out a breath after he spoke, right they could get down to beisness and get to what she knew best. She was still abuz with adreniln thanks to the shooting of the cat, pluss the gun to the head. Her eyes looked down rang to her target, no problem. after they had finished for the night she would have to show him what she was known for.
She walked back over to the car closed the boot and opened the passanger door that was facing them. she reached in and started to pull out her guns one at a time.
her pistors she was wearing, what came out of her car was her .50 cal sniper rifle, .338 Lapua Magnum. Sniper rifle and her Two Mp5k's. she layed each out onto the roof of the car. first she picked up the .50 cal.

She rested it on the boot of the car looking down at the scoop.
rang, wind all taken into account in a quick second.
the shot rang out the ting of the shell hitting the concret.
Right on target, not dead bulls eye but bloody close a cuple of mill out.

She put that back on the roof and took up her .338 Lapua sniper rifle.
Pulled the bolt back loading a new bullet into the chamber.
she looked down the scope, this was her test, she needed to inpress right here, other wise she wouldnt get a chance to revenge her brother, the thought brought her brother back to her mind, were was he how was he was he alive or dead, she tensed and gritted her teeth.
Another shot and another ting as she slid the bolt back letting the old shell fall out, but she didnt push the bolt followed to reload it there was no need.

This time not dead in the center like the one before, still in the center cercal but near the second ring.
She cursed her self as she set it back down on the roof, dont think about jack conctrate. She picked up one of her MP5K held the front grip and aimed. this gun was not for accrate, more for close corters and spraying bullets in a arer, but she would need very bullet to be on the target she could miss one.
She pressed the triger, the gun kicked into life casings flying out of the side, the gun always tried to rise up but she held onto it and controled it well.

Ever bullet bar two hit the target, not her best but that was good at this rang she was happy with that, she pulled out the empty mag and placed that and the gun on the roof.
All her guns were in exslent condision well matained, cleaned and oiled after ever use.

She looked back at the targets her arms lose slightly away from her body, then quickly she reached uder her arms and pulled out her two XDM customs and opened up, she was good with these as she used them alot and had done not a cuple of hours before.
Ever shot hit the target not a problem, after she had finished and the smoke cleared from the air infront of her like a eery fog, she found her self panting, had she been growling ??

slightly enbarrised she put the guns down on the roof and stepped back letting romeo have a good look at the target her guns and her self. The target was no full of holes.
She didnt conisder it to bad again not her best, she found she proformed best wile in the thick of it, but still it was good, a high standard she was proud apart from the second sniper shot.

She watched Romeo exspectently almost like a young pup wanting to be told if she had done good.

Again on target
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 15-09-2010 20:55

(Ah, good to be back.)

Romeo watched as she went through her armory, firing a few times upon the target at the other end of the aqueduct. He didn't look at the target at all, however - instead he watched her posture, her form, as she fired off bullets at the spot he had told her of. At about this time for any other of his training charges he would have been correcting minor defects in form - relaxing the arms, urging them not to anticipate the recoil of a gun but instead compensate for it only when it came - but with Lizz it was different. She was good at it, for sure - he couldn't pick out any serious positional flaw in how she worked. Her sniper rifle seemed to give her the most problems - such an accurate weapon, especially at this range, should have been an easy satisfaction. But from the look in her eyes he knew that the location of the bullet hole was not to her liking. He tilted his head at this, his tail twitching, but he said nothing.

He noticed also how she wasn't calm. This alone made him shift his weight, slightly displeased. Sure, her brother was in the hospital, and she was performing for one of the best shooters in the business, but that didn't mean she couldn't take a few breaths and calm the hell down. He wouldn't have minded. But she pressed on as he remained quiet, finishing up with her two XDMs and what seemed to him as an angry growl.

For a few moments, he remained silent, meeting her eyes as the smoke cleared.

"Not bad. You've obviously been doing this longer than most people your age, but..."

He hesitated, choosing his words carefully.

"... Take a breather. Relax. Victory is always dependent on where your head is. If you're calm, you can calculate, choose your shots. If you're nervous and scared for people you love like you are now... you're likely to get shot yourself. You've got to put faith in them, believe that they can handle themselves, and push forward."

At the last few words, his eyes wandered to the target. It was riddled with holes, most of them near the center. He smiled a little, nodding.

"And besides, it looks as if when you're nervous you can still take out a charging rhino. So what do you think you would be able to do in a state of total calmness? Tourniquet calls it 'serenity,' but then again she's sort of in a trance when she's got a gun in her hand..."

He trailed off, remembering one of the first raids they'd done in Akhtari only a few months after their arrival. It had been a Sakima warehouse - not a big time one, but Tou had heard of a stash of weaponry somewhere in its depths. Almost as soon as they were in, the rest of Red Night in tow, the bullets rained down like hell fire. Such a trance Tourniquet had been in that she barely ever fired a stray shot - every bullet was a killing one. Romeo remembered putting a hand on her shoulder and trying to snap her out of it, but she merely looked disapprovingly at him and, partially rising from their cover behind a crate, finished off the rest of the Sakima grunts that had been standing on the catwalk. He said her name, but she didn't pay any attention, instead walking to the very back room of the warehouse. They all followed her, apprehensive but confident in their leader. Nearly as soon as they entered, something shifted in the corner, but before they could turn to face it, Tourniquet had fired a single shot into the brain of a teenage cheetah - he'd had an AK-47 in his hands...

In the end they'd gotten what they came for, but Romeo and the others had never once spoken to Tourniquet about her strange trance...

"Anyway..."

The black wolf waved the thought away and motioned for Lizz to follow as he made his way to the target.

"If you don't mind me asking... how'd you ever get to be a gunner? I mean, just looking at you, I wouldn't pin you as having some kind of mental problem."

He smiled widely, making sure Lizz knew he was just joking about the last remark. He knew she was perfectly sane, if a little quick to snap at Tou's orders. However, she'd have to get used to it... Tourniquet would be back in the picture shortly - she knew very well that he was against hitting girls, and Lizz would need a little hand-to-hand combat training as a precaution.

Tou, however, would be delighted - as she always was - to beat on another lady.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-09-2010 22:15

"Not bad. You've obviously been doing this longer than most people your age, but..."
"... Take a breather. Relax. Victory is always dependent on where your head is. If you're calm, you can calculate, choose your shots. If you're nervous and scared for people you love like you are now... you're likely to get shot yourself. You've got to put faith in them, believe that they can handle themselves, and push forward."

as she said it she nodded, she knew he was right she was very tense it had been a hard and long night for her, well saying that it felt like there had been no day at all just one long night from the following one were jack got hurt to this one. She breathed in and let out a long low breath, her eyes closed, she opened them and looked back at the target, she could have done a lot better thinking about it.

She looked back at romeo when he spoke again.
"And besides, it looks as if when you're nervous you can still take out a charging rhino. So what do you think you would be able to do in a state of total calmness? Tourniquet calls it 'serenity,' but then again she's sort of in a trance when she's got a gun in her hand..."

she knew what he ment by that, she couldnt say that when she had a moment with a gun it was a trance or serenity. when she was at her peck, sitting in the back seat her rifle pointed out the back window wile jack was sliding the car side ways around a corner at near 90mph then the car leveled out and her targets it felt to her like her sense incresed and insted of a trance she had a highened sense of things. the wind in her air, the feel of the triger on her finger, the cool rifle under her paw pads, her breath, her target seeming to move slower, then bang the shot would fly and then she would be back all of a sudden things moving at full speed again.

"yeah i no what you mean, some times i feel like i have a highened sense of things wile im shooting out the back of the cars", she said nodding.

"If you don't mind me asking... how'd you ever get to be a gunner? I mean, just looking at you, I wouldn't pin you as having some kind of mental problem."

she walked witjh him over to the target watching him as he spoke wile they did, again as they past the street lights she saw his good looks again, defantly a fine wolf. she like wolf bed fellows but as she lernt last night he wasnt one to chace.

"well my brother is a better drive and im the better shooter, as were twins we work best together, and as i bet you no us girls can be cold bitches", she said matching his joke with her own little one.

"next time i have a job you can drive and il show you how to shoot a moving target in a moving object, thats my strongest point", she said relising a little to late that she was blowing her own wisle a bit there.

"and come on to live here we all got to be a little fucked up hay", she said with a small laugh. After he had told her about carming and trusting in her fellows she figgered somet hing out, he had hit the nail on the head. Jack was a tuff son of a btich, he wouldnt die that easy and she knew it, she had to blev in him and concetrate sole on what was infront of her right at that second other wise she would not servive Tourniquet training.

As they reach the target she found to reall move on to the here and now she had to no to let her mind rest.

"romeo im sorry, but i have to ask is jack ok or at lest out of danger if i no that i can let that go, he is my twin after all", she said to him a bit mekly as now she felt like she was making her self sound weak.

(hell yeah i feeling the same way, oh and sent you a pm ;) )
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 17-09-2010 05:42

"yeah i no what you mean, some times i feel like i have a highened sense of things wile im shooting out the back of the cars", she said nodding.
At this, Romeo laughed outright, folding his hands behind his head as he walked with her towards the target that she had so liberally filled with bullet holes. When he had somewhat regained his composure, he glanced at her, a friendly look on his face.

"Sorry, just can't find myself leaning halfway out the window of a car with a speed demon behind the wheel. Must be nice, being able to do that. Me? Its all point and shoot... Never did trust anyone else to drive though..."

He fell silent, still smiling slightly, and sidestepped a little piece of wreckage from the previous night's excitement. He wondered briefly whether or not he would have liked to have been there. During the clean up there was a lot of skid marks and bullet casings, so in all sense Romeo was able to pick up a little of what had gone on. He hadn't found the remains of Tourniquet's sniper round, however, which made him a little uneasy. Still, when Lizz spoke again, he found himself in high spirits again - most unlike a personal trainer, but somehow he didn't mind the looseness of their conversation. It was a nice change.
"well my brother is a better drive and im the better shooter, as were twins we work best together, and as i bet you no us girls can be cold bitches", she said matching his joke with her own little one.
He chuffed slightly, nodding, but he didn't really laugh. He didn't know whether he should be offended for Tourniquet's sake or laugh because Lizz was absolutely correct on all counts. He had met quite a few women besides his friend, and not one of them had been sugar sweet.
"next time i have a job you can drive and il show you how to shoot a moving target in a moving object, thats my strongest point".
The wolf nodded, not at all put off by the fact that she was pointing out her strong points. It would be useful in the long run, and if anything it showed that she had no problem at all assessing her own skills and finding the strongest of the bunch. Most people couldn't do that without extreme egotistical streak hidden somewhere in the middle - in other words, mostly what he heard was "I can shoot such-and-such from a mile away, blindfolded and with only one bullet in the chamber." At least Lizz knew what she was good at, said so, and stopped there.

"Sounds good to me. Although perhaps you're underestimating me... Maybe."

He gave her a sly look, and thus they reached the wall and the target that was pinned on it. The thing looked like colorful Swiss cheese. He looked at it for a few seconds, then reached up, tearing it down and rolling it into a ball as if the accuracy of the holes had been unimportant - and it had. All he was interested in now was her confidence. He knew she had the skill, but he - and his leader - were wondering if she could march into a headquarters and not faint on the spot.
"romeo im sorry,
"Mm?"

He looked up, in his eyes a questioning look.
but i have to ask is jack ok or at lest out of danger if i no that i can let that go, he is my twin after all",
Romeo hesitated, tilting his head slightly at her request. He had just told her to let fate and her brother's tenacity take care of themselves... but then again.... if he wanted to know if any of his team were alright when there was no reason to stay focused, he'd be a raging flurry if anything got in his way. So he nodded, picking up any unearthed bullets and examining them absently as he explained.

"No, you're right. As far as I know, he's okay. Last night one of the assisting medics personally told Tourniquet that your brother was stable, but thus far unconscious. This morning apparently they got a few waking minutes from him, but they put him back under to make sure he wasn't in too much pain."

He glanced up at her once, then stood and stretched.

"If you really want, we can go up to Usare's hospital and see him later, when he's awake."
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-09-2010 23:50

"Sorry, just can't find myself leaning halfway out the window of a car with a speed demon behind the wheel. Must be nice, being able to do that. Me? Its all point and shoot... Never did trust anyone else to drive though..."

She smiled at him, it was good the wolf could be fun to, at lest she would have some humor out of all if this as she supsected the training later would be far from funny.

"you should try it some time, its a lot of fun, well next time im out on a job il bring you along, and on the pluss side are cars are a little better prepered for this sort of thing", she winked at him, with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Sounds good to me. Although perhaps you're underestimating me... Maybe."

She laughed, she hadnt ovesly seen him fight but he wouldnt be the second in comand if he couldnt fight.
"na i try not to underestmate any one, but i might underestmate your driving skills", she said with a chuckle.

This guy was a lot of fun to many males in the city took them selfs far to seriosly and it was boring and a turn off and this guy was a high up in a gang and still had a good sense of humor, but she didnt note that there would be times and places were they could do this, and most times it wouldnt be proper.

"No, you're right. As far as I know, he's okay. Last night one of the assisting medics personally told Tourniquet that your brother was stable, but thus far unconscious. This morning apparently they got a few waking minutes from him, but they put him back under to make sure he wasn't in too much pain."

He glanced up at her once, then stood and stretched.

"If you really want, we can go up to Usare's hospital and see him later, when he's awake."

She let out a sigh of relife as she felt a giant weight lift from her shoulders, now she knew he had woken up and had been looked after well she felt 100 times better she had really needed to hear that.

"thanks romeo i really apreshate all that you guys have done for him", she knew that didnt need to help him like that, but that dark shadow of a turth was still in the back of her mind. "now they own you both".

But there was no point worrying about it what had happened happened, and what ever happens happens.

"as long as hes a sleep and hes ok, i can wait till hes a little stronger", she said with a smile.

She stood waiting for what ever he had in store for her next, she guess that they would be ither getting down to some really hard stuff or he would want to no more about them, she wasnt sure.

(a little weak but im quite tired xD )