Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 02-11-2009 23:33

"Yeah. Change is the story of my life, unfortunately. Or maybe I'm actually fortunate. Can't say exactly."

She noticed his mood darken, she hoped she hadnt pissed him off, but if that was the case he more then likly would have let her know, so it must have been soming, in his past maybe that had come up?, or maybe it was just time to get back to buisness. he had been so warm and friendly that she had forgotten that he was the second. she reminded her self to rember her place and who she was talking to, if she forgot and got to comfterbal she could get into a lot of truble or worrise, killed.

"Whether or not you're professional is a matter of opinion. I kill people for a living. Tourniquet's the same. If you're good at what you do, and I assume you are since you're still breathing, you're professional in my book. As for your brother..."

She smiled at the complment but when he mesioned her brother, she looked around and her ears fell when she saw her brother on the strecher, he looked bad now they had torn back his cloaths and clean him up some what you could see the damage, there was blood all throw his fur, and fresh trickle coming out of his mouth.

"... Basically he's just got a lot of broken bones. Maybe some internal bleeding... His legs are reasonably intact, and he's still breathing, but his arms and chest are pretty much destroyed. He'll need some work if he's gonna make it."

Her heart felt like a ice cold iron fist had closed around her heart, he was that bad, and she had been smiling wile he was down there praticly dieing.
Lizz turned away from romeo for a moment looking back down into the aquduct her tail was limp her ears flat. she looked at his car still burning hard. that car was jacks child his spirit and heart had been put into its creashon and now it was a reck thanks to those triads, she looked at the skid marks and now she looked down on it from above she could she what they had down. the had hidden there own cars down the tunnels at the sides, then behind the old van some others had pushed a car that was now on its side, in front of him he hadnt stood a chance at dodgeing it.
her eyes glittered, from the fire with tears but none fell, with her right had she rubbed them away making it look like she was rubbing the brige of her nose. in her left was jacks revolver her grip titened on it.

Those dam triads, they were new comers to this city and they think thay can push in and make them selves out to be mighty, there terf is asia and some parts of America !not! here, this was Usare terrf as soon as the Sakima was destored. her paws shock with anger, she was replacing the tears with rage it was easlyer and she hated crying. She wanted them dead all of them, she wanted blood.
but she knew she couldnt do it alone her ears rose and flicked when Tourniquet spoke. she would be angery with the triads for this maybe she would agree to let her join them in a move to wipe the traids out. If she said no Lizz would still go, find out were there basie by torchering some triad street punks then storm in and let the bullets fly, she knew it would only end up one way, but this could not go unpunished.

She looked down at jacks revolver and rubbed her free paw over it, its cool metal was kind of comforting. she had given this gun to him on his brithday, inscribbed on the barrel was "give'em hell" and in tiny font "love Lizz". he had been so happy with it and he had given a lot of fools hell with it. she wanted this gun to be the gun to shoot the traid leader in the face.

"Yeah, I think so. You're alright, right Lizz? Not dizzy, are you? Nothing hurts too bad?"

"No im ok", she said turning to look at them both, a fire back in her eyes, in one smooth well pratised move she opened the chamber of the revolver exspelling all the bullets but one, she then span the chamber around letting it spin for a heart bett then with a quick flick slammed the chamber back into the gun. the span the gun around in her paw and offered the handle end to Tourniquet.
She looked Tourniquet in the eyes to show she was serios but made sure it wasnt in a disrectful way.

"I want to thank you for ever thing Tourniquet, you didnt need to save by brother but you did, and for that il be forever in your det. i want to ask you one more thing and if i offened you feel free to shot me", she said in a strong voice.

"I want triad blood, i want them dead deffeted humliated and crushed, they dont belong here this city is your city and rightful so. will you help me wipe them out or will you give me the honor of letting me join you in there destruion in some way, but please when ever you get face to face with the triad peaces of shit leader, i beg you can you shoot him with jacks revolver?", she knew she had pushed her luck to the brakeing point, and Tourniquet could shoot her were she stood for asking such a thing. Lizz just prayed that in the sercomstenses such a ask was understandabal.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 05-11-2009 00:25

They both stared at Lizz. Romeo was obviously a little more shocked than anything else, staring at her with wide blue eyes. Tourniquet, however, was a little more composed. She didn't exactly look Lizz in the eye, but stared at the gun that was held out to her. They were both frozen as she spoke, either impressed or confused or surprised that Lizz would go that far. Romeo was the first to move. He recoiled a little, and slowly at that, a grim smile on his face as he closed his eyes and lit another cigarette. He knew what was coming. Or maybe he just thought he did. One hand in his pocket and the other holding the cigarette to his mouth, he opened his eyes. In them was a look of genuine concern and a simple message: be careful.

Tourniquet was a different story. Halfway through Lizz's request, her eyes wandered from the gun to Lizz's eyes, reflecting the fire at amplitudes much higher than Lizz could achieve. There was no smile on her face, no anger either. The seriousness in her expression was enough to make even Romeo's blood run cold. For just a moment, and only just, there was a flash of anger in her icy complexion. Silence. Then, quicker than Romeo could react, Tourniquet snatched the revolver, spun it, and held the muzzle so close to Lizz's head that Romeo actually yelled in protest. But the gunshot didn't come. The leader of the Usare just stood there, her finger on the trigger, glaring into Lizz's eyes.

"You've got a lot of guts, kid, asking ME to help YOU. I should put a bullet in your head..."

Her voice was vicious. There was fury in it, a lot of fury. Beside her, Romeo didn't dare move. The air was thick with tension and it felt as if one wayward twitch would pull the trigger. More silence. And more... and more... And then... Tourniquet sighed.

"... but I'm not going to."

Fire still in her eyes but not in her voice, she spun the revolver again and shoved it in her free holster, where the second of her infamous desert eagles usually rested. Her eyes never left Lizz's.

"Now you listen to me. These Triads are going to die, whether its because of your brother or not. And I DAMN SURE am not going to take a freelance rookie gunner with me when I kill them. Got it?"

Finally, she turned, heading back to the black SUV that lingered on the sidewalk all alone, only feet from the almost-tragedy. Romeo followed after giving Lizz one more look, an apology plain as day on his face. Soon, both of them had disappeared into the SUV, and the engine roared to life. It made a quick u-turn, coming close to Lizz on the way back... and it stopped, the window rolling down... Inside was Tourniquet, looking smug but thoroughly unimpressed.

"Be back here at 11 o'clock tomorrow. Sharp. Bring your guns. All of them."

And with that the window flew back up and the SUV took off down the street, driving the way opposite the direction both white vans had gone.

(Time skip on my next post... X3)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-11-2009 00:10

Lizz noticed out of the corner of her eye that romeo had moved away from her, and light another cigar. as for Tourniquet her eyes were on the gun her face deadly serious. Lizz heart was hammering so hard she could hear the blood rushing throw her ears. the Silence strached out for a atternitly then with in a eye blink Tourniquet took the gun out of lizz paws and put it to her head.

Lizz forced her self not to move, or lower ears back, she stood strong and ferm, if Tourniquet wanted to killer her she would have pulled out her own gun, but that didnt change the fact that she had jacks revolver pointed at her head. Lizz breaths were deep, that was the only sign of the fear that was pumping throw her.
"You've got a lot of guts, kid, asking ME to help YOU. I should put a bullet in your head..."

She stayed quite. she couldnt help but swollow, she had been in hundreds of gun fights car chasies and she had never felt fear like this in all her life, well maybe after she had found out her mother had died.
But then she had had jack next to her and together thay had gotten throw it, but now she was alone. it made her feel very vonrbal, but she refused to let her ears slide back in fear.

"... but I'm not going to."

lizz didnt relise she had been holding her breath for the last cuple of seconds but she still didnt dare breath out, the tenion was still to high in the air, it felt like any move she would make no matter how small would result in a hole in the head.

"Now you listen to me. These Triads are going to die, whether its because of your brother or not. And I DAMN SURE am not going to take a freelance rookie gunner with me when I kill them. Got it?"

Now Lizz ears did go back, and of some one who hadnt made the finale cut in a inportant sports game, or hadnt been good enuf to join a speshal ops team after all there hard work, crossed her face, it was a sad look.

She needed Tourniquet help, and she had blown the chance, she felt numb more then any thing. when she walked away from Lizz all Lizz could do was make a sort of choking sound. Lizz was frozen to the spot as the SUV pulled up along side her again and Tourniquet looked at her smugly throw the window, it was almost as she was moking her feelings, but no anger came just still the numbness.

"Be back here at 11 o'clock tomorrow. Sharp. Bring your guns. All of them."

Still Lizz stood there long after the red lights on the back of the SUV were gone, the wind blow throw her fur making her feel cold and alone. jack was gone, she didnt even no what hosptial he was in and all she had was be back there at 11, she had no ider why, it was clear Tourniquet didnt want her help, would she take her guns as payment? or was it to punisher her or something.

She turn to look back down at Jacks burning car that was now nilly out, she fell to the floor on her hands and kness feeling exsorsted, and all the pain for her brother came flooding to her, he was intruble and now she couldnt help him, she could help but sob for a moment, the tears making tracks down her face paint. After a moment she made her way down the slop of the aquduct and to her car. when she got in the black lights in side mayde her cloaths and paint glow bright and as she fired the engine back to life the traids came back to her mind, she knew of one, he would be at the rave tonight, he was low end doing deals with the youth of the city a real small fish but thought he was the king of the hill, she would get a little revange to night at lest the arive at 11 oclock lock and loaded and ready for any thing. She put the car in gear and skidded of showing the cruched bodys of the males she had killed and tore off down the aquduct, she would get one triad to night. (im going to right a little short storie to night so dont worry about that really lol xD ).[/i]
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-11-2009 04:27

(i had a moment were i did think it posted my replie lol XD )
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 19-11-2009 02:13

(Sorry for the long wait! I'm kind of busy with real life right now and its eating at my inspiration. I'm pretty much not even fit to make a post but I will because I need to.)

11 o'clock.
Where was she? She was late. A look at the watch. It's silent, staring up at the dark world with a still blue face that after a moment twitched from 11:00 to 11:01. A growl from the wolf that held it... then another wayward glance. Still 11:01, but eventually it would edge along, keeping time, not caring about the appointments and troubles and problems of others. It was just a watch, after all. Cold, uncaring, rigid. Much like Tourniquet. But beyond all this contemplation there was a single prying fact that pushed at the consciousness, reminding it over and over again of its importance and unimportance:

Lizz was late.

Romeo leaned on the edge of the bridge over the aqueduct, his attire slightly more fitting of his profession tonight, but not by much. His coal black turtleneck sweater was covered now by an even blacker blazer, matched by slacks of the same color. Obviously, it was armored, so thinly (but effectively, thanks to Usare tech) that it was barely noticeable. Not that anyone could tell in the first place, or would care to take a close look. To any other soul, he looked like some kind of professional - a lawyer perhaps - that had wandered too far into the depths of the city streets. Tonight, there were few other occupants present at the aqueduct - a homeless person or two. Each just passed through, and disappeared into the lighter city streets, perhaps hoping for handouts. In time, Romeo was alone. And glad of it. Although he was considerably unknown as an Usare member thanks to his discreet ways, he often found himself nervous out in the open. Too many wars, he guessed.

His blue eyes, at first content to scan the windows of buildings above, eventually shot back down to the titanium wristwatch that curled around his right wrist. 11:03. He cursed under his breath and let his gaze shoot around, desperately searching for some sign of Lizz. He had direct orders from Tourniquet (although he was allowed to disobey her if the situation called for it, given the fact that they were friends) that he was to wait only five minutes from the deadline, and then leave. He shuddered, but not from the cold - it was rather warm that night. He didn't know exactly why he shivered, but he was sure it didn't have anything to do with Tourniquet. Exhaling, he cursed again and stopped leaning on the bridge wall, striking a match to light the cigarette in his hand.

She had three minutes. Three. He could only give her so much time.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-11-2009 23:40

Down the aquducked a diffrent sound aros from the darkness, it wasnt lizz cars engine sound this was deeper, more savage. It roared to the world that its engine was all raw untamed mucle. suddenly the sound of screching tires join the engine and head lights appered fether down the aquducket, the car was difting artferly side ways. it was Jacks black GT500 mustang. the tank heavly armored, and filled with funky and dangeros gagets. Its engine was a diffrent level interly as it had to haul such a heavy car at speed, but it did the job and then some.

The car leveled out and speed towords Tourniquet, the car let out a demon like snarl spitting fire from its exust pipe, and the car skidded side ways and came to a stop 10ft from Tourniquet. Lizz got out of the car door, looking a little worse for wear. she had was now wearing a leather bikers jacket, but apart from that she was wearing the same things from the night before. her face paint was now gone as well, and in its place was dryed blood that had made its way down her forhead. She ovesly hadnt slept ither. Her eyes were full of fire all the same, she was use to not sleeping some nights as her job somtimes called for it, her best 50. cal sniper was on her back and her pistol were in there holsters under her arms, the rest of her arsnal was in the car. She walked around to the boot of the car well muffled shouts and bangs were comeing from. She opened it and as soon as she did a foot came out and kicked her strait in the face, Lizz recoled a step then snarled a snarl that match one of a wolf. She throw a punch into the car boot then pulled out a anthro.

"FUCKING WHORE, IL KILL YOU, IL FUCKING HAVE YOU AS MY BITCH THEN FUCKING KILL YOU. YOU DONT NO WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH...", it was bob cat.
Lizz dragged the cat out of the boot, its paws were tied behind its back. She let out another firos snarl as she throw the anthro down at Tourniquet feet. The cat had still to notice Tourniquet as it swore bloody murder at lizz.

Lizz looked to Tourniquet are snarl now gone, then she bowed deeply going onto one knee.
"im sorry for my latness, i was dealing with this triad scum, he is a triad soilger of low rank, he dosent no much but his suprier will do, and he knows were his supirier is", she said knowing that she was in deep shit. She hadnt ment to be late but the dam cat didnt make her life easy for her at all.
"i brought him as a small gift to say thank you for saving my brother".

"YOU FUCKING SHIT HEADS ARE GOING TO PAY STARTING WITH YOU FOX IM FUCKING INPORTANT YOU NO", he had yet to look up at Tourniquet.
"IM GOING TO ......", he had finaly looked up at Tourniquet and the cats blood ran cold, the skull markings bore into his very soul.

"oh shit".
His eyes were wide and his scent was full of fear.
"we can work this out come on".
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 27-11-2009 20:10

(Aheh... Tourniquet's not SUPPOSED to be here, but seeing as it'd be PERFECT for her TO be here, I guess I'll just stick her in.)

Romeo was still waiting, the clock counting down, getting more fidgety by the second, when a familiar voice sliced through the air more like a machete through flesh than a knife through butter.

"Jesus, Romeo. Can't you calm down for five seconds?"

His blue eyes widened momentarily, then relaxed and looked over. Tourniquet was there, approaching at a relaxed but brisk pace, as she had always had. He sighed, smoke from his cigarette billowing about his face. She wasn't supposed to be here. But, knowing her, she had probably grown bored of sitting at headquarters and giving out orders when there was excitement to be had. Well... probably. He gave her a look of apology... and wondered how long she'd been there.

"She's late."

"And? She's important. Who gives a shit if she's a couple minutes late?"

She stepped up to his side and put a hand on his shoulder, her eyes locked on his, and vice versa.

"I'm not gonna shoot her. Okay? So calm the hell down."

Without another word, she crossed her arms and leaned against the same support column he had. She was wearing her full uniform now, including her armored leather trench coat emblazoned with the Usare signature, tipped in red, like her hair. Her custom sniper was harnessed on her back again, but today it was accompanied by its good friends, her dual eagles. Along with her black leather pants (her shirt was hidden by her trench coat that evening), she looked like death in a box.

Finally, they both heard the roar of a muscle car's engine, and turned to find a car - albeit a different car than before - screaming down the aqueduct. Romeo looked a little relieved, but Tourniquet's expression didn't change. He looked at her and laughed a little; that was Tou... always tough.

Neither of the two wolves moved when the car screeched to a halt only ten feet from them. Unexpectedly, neither of them had anything to say as Lizz exited the car, looking entirely disheveled. They watched as she rounded the car - only Romeo flinched when Lizz was kicked (that had to hurt, he thought) - and pulled out a bobcat, tied up. Needless to say, neither of them questioned her strength now.

"im sorry for my latness, i was dealing with this triad scum, he is a triad soilger of low rank, he dosent no much but his suprier will do, and he knows were his supirier is"

Tourniquet looked from her to her catch, then back to her. It wasn't bad, of course... She'd kept him in one piece. Ha. For some reason she'd thought that Lizz might have killed him on the way here. There was rage in her soul, that was for sure. Excellent.

"i brought him as a small gift to say thank you for saving my brother".

Romeo glanced at Tourniquet, then patted Lizz on the shoulder, motioning for her to stand up. It wasn't that Tourniquet didn't like this kind of respect, but he didn't want it going to her head. In the meantime, Tourniquet was examining her present. Gift-wrapped, how nice. He was still cursing Lizz as she made a small circle around him, but by the time she had entered his line of sight... he knew.

"we can work this out come on".

She grinned that terrible, hateful grin and bent down, grabbing the cat by the collar of his shirt. The voice with which she spoke now was honeyed but still dangerous. It took the tone of a mother's babying while still clutching that bloodthirsty chill.

"Well I'm sure we can... as long as you pay attention. Got it? You listening? Good. Now, we can help each other out. Mmmmkay? You're gonna tell me where you can find your leader.... and I'm gonna make sure you don't die a painful death. How's that sound? I think it sounds pretty nice, because I've got a friend here right behind me that would reaaallyy like to torture the hell out of a Triad."

The catch was in her wording, of course. Romeo caught it, of course, but he doubted the cat would in his state of total and complete terror. He looked at Lizz, wondering if she had caught it. It was obvious to those who were listening for it, and knew her reputation. He wouldn't die a painful death... just a quick one.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-11-2009 00:18

(are sod it im sorry, i miss read it, i thought she was looking at her watch will standing in the aquducked will romeo was watching over her, im sorry )

Lizz looked up as Romeo patted her on the shoulder, she stood back up not sure weather it had been apporpret, she hadnt really thought about going that fair but she had just done it. She had saved her brother and all, and she wasnt sure weather she would be shoot soon for the truble. she just wanted to make it clear that she was greatful.

She nodded at romeo, she was happy to see him, but her blood was still on fire with rage at the bobcat, it had been quite a fight to get a hold of him.
she had played the part of a exsotic dancer to get near him, then she had heard him glot about how he had given his bosses the were abouts to were jack always drove and lizz had lost it. she had pulled out her pistols and started to shoot. she took out his body guards and his friends and the slutty whores that had been with him in the privet both then she kicked the shit out of him. the whole fight had taken some time but she had one in the end with out killing any inosent clubbers in the prosses.

"Well I'm sure we can... as long as you pay attention. Got it? You listening? Good. Now, we can help each other out. Mmmmkay? You're gonna tell me where you can find your leader.... and I'm gonna make sure you don't die a painful death. How's that sound? I think it sounds pretty nice, because I've got a friend here right behind me that would reaaallyy like to torture the hell out of a Triad."

lizz cort the hint, he was going to die ither way and it pleased her greatly to hear it. She felt sivers of her own at the way Tourniquet spoke, her voice matched her look.
Lizz pulled one of her custom pistols out of its holsters and pulled the slide back and let it go. she wasnt going to shoot him, she was only doing it to give a little more accsent to Tourniquet words of torture.

The bobcat couldnt look away from Tourniquet eyes even thow he so badly wanted to. her words sent sivers up his spine. he was in deep shit, if he gave her the were abouts of his boss, they would kill him. if he didnt she would kill him. could he lie? or would she be able to tell?
"yeah yeah", his voice broke with the fear, his ears were back.
"The only thing my boss calls me iv never met him, i can give you his number", he wasnt sure if she would settle with that he was praying to a god that he didnt blev in hope she would.

Lizz growled in anger, but stopped her self from intervening, she wanted to kick the shit out of the peace of shit, her hackles roise on end.
her claws were digging into her paw pads like they had been all night drawing more blood. her gun in her right paw was felling like it wanted to go off into the fuckers kneecaps. but this was no longer her pray so she stayed still.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 28-11-2009 03:23

A phone number? What kind of a fool did he take her for? Tourniquet stared at him, her eyes suddenly burning with a rage that was rarely seen by anyone but those already dying... If they had been alive and well, without holes in their chests... well, they would have seen someone calm, cool, and collected. And then as soon as they were dying they'd get a piece of her fury. Tonight though, in the aqueduct, she was pissed. However, as she reached for her right gun, left hand still gripping the cat's collar, she felt a hand brush her fingers. She froze, already knowing it was Romeo. He didn't like to see her rage. Or maybe it was just that he didn't like to see her lose control. In either case, he was staring at her with his bright blue eyes, one hand gently holding the eagle in its holster, keeping her from drawing it. A low growl issued from her throat, and she threw the bobcat's head back towards the ground and let go of his throat, striding off before she could get her nails into his jugular.

"Fine. You handle it."

She very pointedly leaned back against the bridge support, eager to see what Romeo would do. What happened next was as much a surprise to HIM as it was for her. He glared at her, then turned to the bobcat Triad and gave him the same look. He knelt next to him, looked around... then grabbed the cat by his throat and lifted him so high into the air that his feet didn't touch the ground. Then, with a fury that wasn't exactly common to Romeo, he threw the cat headfirst into the concrete, just hard enough to hurt badly but not hard enough to seriously injure him. Again he knelt down, this time clutching the cat's throat so firmly that he cut off most of the anthro's air supply. But he could still talk, Romeo was sure.

"COUNT TO TEN, TRIAD. So I know you're not BRAINDEAD and I don't have to BLOW YOUR SORRY BRAINS OUT."

To accent this, he pulled his own gun (one that looked like one of Tourniquet's dual eagles but was slightly smaller), flicked off the safety, and held it to the cat's head.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-11-2009 01:52

Lizz saw Tourniquet rage build up and she could wait to see it unleshed on the low life on the ground. She wanted his blood to spill that she was sure of. but when romeo step in she almost whined with dispointment, she watched as Tourniquet took a step back and romeo walked up to him. then she was suprised by romeo sudden show of strenght. He was stronger then he looked, lifting the bob cat off the ground then slamming him into the dirt. The bob cat was seeing stars in front of his eyes, and a fresh blood stream was making its way down the back of his head.

"woah woah easy, ok ok ......", he panted, fear still plaging his voice.
"hes in a restrant, a ... weasle by the name of Tag.... the restrant is called the contempry chines restrant over near the docks.... thats were he is", he looked up at the wolf, struggling to draw air.

Lizz finger twiched on her gun, was this it would they now put the fucker down, she licked her lips and tightened her grip on her pistol. This fucker was going to pay dealy for what he had done.