Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-10-2009 00:09

The boars eyes winded as he saw the bullet hit the car, then allthe rest was fire and shrappnal, and the boar was now covering along with his males a wide arier.
When the exsploion hit the sheet steel lizz had pulled up held up well, she felt bits of metal hit the steel and when the main blast hit the top of the plate hit her in the head cutting it. it wasnt bad nothing a cuple of stiches wouldnt fix, but it didnt make a small blood trail down the side of her head, but it didnt smear her face paint. she kept the steel plate up for a moment makeing sure the gun fire had stopped. holsterd her pistol as it was nilly out of bullets and picked up jacks revolver, then pushed the plate down, gun pointed ready for any remaing males. and also she was worried about the voice she had herd. she could put a finger on who it was but she knew the voice, she had herd it once before some were over a phone maybe.

the metal plate hit the ground with a loud bang but apart from the roaring cracking flames it was quite, she looked at her car and it was fine the car it had slamed into had acted like a sheld. bits of males were scattered around the place some burning others recornizsvbal others just pills of gore. she quickly glanced at jack and in the light could see clearly that she would need a strecher to move him, but the only thing was the hospital was a bit no no, as thow they did brib the police fors jack and her self were small fish in the big scem of things and they would hesertat in using them to make it look like they were trying to fight crime will turning a blind eye to the bigger fish that paid them better.
she lookedf back around to see if the female with the voice was around.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 28-10-2009 00:46

The explosion rocked the ground all around it, kicking up bits of metal and trash and throwing them with deadly force. A few knife-like shards of metal punctured the safety of the broken down truck and whizzed past Tourniquet's head and shoulders. The heat alone was enough to make her skin crawl. Too many explosions in battle, she guessed. It was gory business, war. When the heat subsided and blood and body parts sprinkled down like rain and snow, she relaxed somewhat, taking the time to make sure she was still in one piece before she sighed heavily and looked around for her rifle. It was lying a few yards away, on the aqueduct slope, scratched and scorched but having escaped any serious damage. She would fix it herself later - that weapon was special; anyone who put their grimy little paws on it would soon find themselves six feet underground. Alive. For now.

In any case, she flipped onto her feet and peeked over the remains of the truck's hood at the carnage. It made her grin, to say the least. That would teach them. The clang of metal brought her attention to the two foxes that she'd damaged her weapon for. The thought made her fur stand on end, but she quickly realized it was her choice... and it had been rather exciting. A nice change from barking orders at people at Headquarters all day long. She observed them for a moment, then stood up straight, grabbed her rifle, and walked over to them, reasonably unscathed. Closing about half of the way between them, she pulled a cellphone from her pocket and pressed a speed dial button. Only a half second later, apparently someone picked up.

"4th Street. Aqueduct. Bring a few medics. You have five minutes."

She snapped the cellphone closed as she reached them, looking down at Lizz with an expression on her face that could match Death itself.

"Keep your brother on a leash. Driving over a hundred miles an hour in an aqueduct is bad for his health. And I need the both of you alive."
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-10-2009 21:56

"4th Street. Aqueduct. Bring a few medics. You have five minutes."

That voice again made lizz jump she spun in a heart beat revolver raised then as soon as she saw the skull marked face of Tourniquet, her blood ran cold, that was who the voice belonged, she lowered her weapon just as quick, it was all done so fast that her spinning, rasing and then lowering looked like one flowid mosion. This wasnt good they were free lacn and like it, and now they owed her a big faver, and it was unlikly she would let them go any time soon. But the fact that she had called medics made her relved at lest.

she didnt strighten up as she was half cradling her dieing brother. she just looked up at her trail tucked under her self her ears back, she didnt no why she feared this female so much and ever one eals for that matter, it was more then likly the way she carried her self spoke looked. that skull marking on her face was no face paint like lizz was wearing, it was really.

"Keep your brother on a leash. Driving over a hundred miles an hour in an aqueduct is bad for his health. And I need the both of you alive."

She didnt answere straight away mostly because she knew what ever she said next would get her shot on the spot so she let it go.
"thank you Ma'am for helping him", she said unsure of how she would take it, and what was going to happen to jack when the medics got there he wouldnt be able to go to hospital and he would need sergery more then likly thats if he lived long enuf.

Lizz had manage to keep her panic under controle but now being so close to hr brother in this state was starting to change that, and it didnt help that she was in the prences of one of the most feared and powerful females in the city and to some exstent the world.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 29-10-2009 00:04

(I suddenly have the urge to animate this. X3 Too bad I'm not so great at animation. Anyway, I'm probably going to have to just take the second-in-command character for myself. It just makes sense, plus it'd be easier. So I'll make the profile later.)

'Thank you Ma'am for helping him.'

She exhaled sharply, giving the impression that the comment amused her. It did, slightly. Helping him... If she hadn't been in the area, she never would have thought about him for a fraction of a second. If she hadn't known his face, she would have watched the boars kill him and be on her way, making a mental note to make sure her intelligence was accurate in the future... and to root out the problem immediately. Indeed, helping was not quite the right word. She just happened to be nearby, and by chance she had decided not to have to find other freelance drivers. It was a pain in her neck to have to go through dozens of sources just to find who you were looking for. In any case, she had saved his neck, but only just. Her medical staff could do the rest. Which posed the question, 'just what would they be doing to repay her?'

She thought it over for a moment. Of course they'd be morally inclined to accept any job Tourniquet threw at them (the thought made her sick to her stomach - morals, ugh), so there would be no forcing there. For the life of her, she could not think of anything that they could possibly do that would benefit the Usare without wasting time and money. Tourniquet was saved from further thinking by the screech of brakes at the top of the aqueduct. Two white vans, led by a black SUV (that was probably armored), had stopped there, and four anthros (all birds) dressed in white clambered down the slope, rushing to the scene. A fourth anthro, a black wolf in an outfit similar to Tourniquet's, waited at the top, looking down at them. Tourniquet looked up at him, nodded (at which he nodded back and relaxed a bit), and looked back at Lizz as the white-coated bird anthros reached them and knelt by Jack. She frowned, and gestured for Lizz to follow her.

"Come on. He'll be fine. I'd trust these guys with my own neck."

In response, one of the birds - an osprey, seemingly the leader of the group - smiled grimly, too occupied to make a proper approving grin. Tou returned the expression and turned, walking away and expecting Lizz to follow. They had things to discuss.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-10-2009 21:07

Lizz glanced up as she hard the tyers screched and to her great realf saw the birds come down to start helping her brother, she let them take him out of her paws, as they rested him back on the ground, the spoke quickly in the strange way birds did as the had becks insted of mouths. she took a step back and look on her panic starting to return, he really was badly hurt, were would they take him?, what would happen all this span around his head till the cold voice made her jump.

"Come on. He'll be fine. I'd trust these guys with my own neck."

she looked around at tourniquet and did what she was told, now she was worried were this would lead. she glanced back her car would be find down there it wasnt near the burning reckage of her brothers broken car, he would be exstremly up set when or if he woke up and heard what happened to it. he wouldnt be angry just up set like he had lost a friend or somthing he loved his cars a lot.
Lizz spotted the other wolf meeting his eyes for a moment then she looked away, they all had hard sharp eyes. the eyes of sesoned solgers. suddenly she wished she was one of the bigger canine anthros like a wolf, she felt very small and under rated around these wolves. but she loved being a fox using her cunning to win fights, being a fox had its perks.[/i]
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 30-10-2009 02:14

Tourniquet retreated to the edges of the glorified ditch, her pace solid as a few more anthros slid down the slope, eager either to clean up the mess or to get Jack back on his feet. After all, it was the leader's orders. No one questioned her, and not only because of her bloody reputation. Each of the Usare's members that had been in the gang for more than a month respected her to a point where they were a sort of family. Each of them would die for Tourniquet or any member of Red Night, because it was their job and because they shared a messed up little bond that somehow made it their duty to do anything in their power to help the leaders survive.

As she and Lizz neared the slope, the black wolf above who had arrived with the swarm of Usare slid down as well, albeit a tad more gracefully than any of the others. He was taller than she was by a few inches, with short blue hair (which, oddly enough, was his natural color), and sharp blue eyes. His outfit was not armored - he felt safe tonight just as Tourniquet did. Instead, he had on a coal black turtleneck, similar to hers, and black pants. He did not wear a cloak - he was not as secretive as she. He did, however, have a spiked black collar, stretched tight against his muscular neck. He had one hand in his pocket and the other gripping a smoking cigarette, which he took a swig of before he stopped in front of Tourniquet. His eyes looked at hers, then fell over Lizz. He stared for a moment, the look on his face unreadable. He may have been analyzing her, wondering if she was a threat or not. Or perhaps it was something else, maybe that gaze that males gave choice females. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, he let his eyes lock back on Tourniquet and he stuck the cigarette in his mouth, holding it with his lips as he slid his hands back into his pockets.

"We're early."

Tourniquet nodded, brushing a lock of hair from her eyes. Then she seemed to remember Lizz's presence and turned, made a gesture for them to speak, and made her way back up the slope, leaving them alone. The wolf watched her go and shook his head, amused but obviously a little embarrassed. He was not a ladies man, as much as he looked the part. His bright blue eyes, contrasting greatly against his black fur, looked back at Lizz, and he smiled.

"Lizz, right? You have a file back at base. Seems you're not a bad driver, especially if Tourniquet likes you. She does, you know."

He turned to glance back at Tourniquet, then returned his gaze to Lizz.

"Sorry. Introductions... Um. Nicholas Turner. Usare second. Everyone around here calls me Romeo."

He held out his hand for her to shake. For a leader of Red Night, he was very gentlemanly. That is, OFF the battlefield.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-10-2009 00:04

Lizz watched the other anthros slide down the slope to help her brother, it made her feel more relived that he was getting the fall treatment, but it didnt take away the worrying thoughts that were buzzing around her head. what was the seriosness of his injurys, how long would he be asleep for, would he wake up, if he did how long would he be bed lain, would he be crippled and so on. she looked at the anthros lossing her self in her worry for a moment, before relising that tourniquet was still walking up the slope. she quitly cort back up forcing her brother out of her mind for the time being, with some one as dangeros and powerful as tourniquet around she had to keep her mind focust.

When she looked up at the black wolf she suddenly found it quite easy to put her brother temperly out of her mind, she had always had a thing for blue eyes. and this wolfs eyes were very blue and very powerful, she like his spike collar to. When he looked down at lizz she found her self stiering at him, but quickly looked away rembering who it was and that it was rude to look some one suprier in the eyes to long, espeshly a wolf as they normal took afence to it quite quickly. she notied that he was looking at her, but she struggled to tell what he was thinking his exspreion was to passive.
When he looked away she rembered that she was in her raving gear and cursed her self for it. it wasnt the fact that she was dressed up as a raver, that was who she was so it didnt bother her. it was because even by her standerds she had gone all out with the face paint and all, her plan for that night was, go to a rave with friends get wasted on many wird and wonderful substensis, find a male have some good fun like mamels do then wake up the next afternoon and kick the male out on his ass.

How nights can turn on you in a heart beat.

"Lizz, right? You have a file back at base. Seems you're not a bad driver, especially if Tourniquet likes you. She does, you know."

The sudden change from the cold hard tourniquet to a friendly smile was quick a suprise and there was a complment in there to.
"Thank you, to be honost this is the first time iv driven in years, im normal the gunner", she said with a small grin back.

"Sorry. Introductions... Um. Nicholas Turner. Usare second. Everyone around here calls me Romeo."

She took his paw and shock it.
"its nice to to met you romeo, i wish i could of met you under more positive sercomstansis", she said with a quick worried look at her brother, she still couldnt see what was going on down there.
"and im sorry for the get-up i was heading out to a rave", she said with a small blush.
it was quite seriel too that she had now met in the space of one night two of the most powerful members of the Usare, one was very sceary the other seem to be quite nice, but she knew not to take it for all face vale after all he was the Usare second.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 31-10-2009 05:14

Romeo's eyes wandered behind Lizz, watching the birds put Jack on a stretcher. When he looked back, Lizz had focused on something other than his eyes. A welcome change, but one that didn't exactly make him more comfortable. Fear was the reason she had looked away. Social superiority did that to people. He frowned for just a moment, then sighed, and the smile returned. She said she hadn't driven in years. He looked surprised, but didn't say anything. Anyone who hadn't driven in years, and had managed to crush almost an entire group of gang members while keeping her car - as well as herself - in one piece, had some serious skills. They just needed to be refined, as Tourniquet had no doubt noticed by now. Gunner, though. Now that was something they had a lot of. Not a lot of good ones, but they had enough lead to take down a country and then some. Not that Tourniquet was interested in taking over the world. Nah. Too much politics. Same went for Romeo. He wasn't up for that kind of life.

When they shook hands, he had a firm, but gentle grip. Definitely not the grip of a war veteran. Still, there was something behind his gentle eyes that was rock solid and wise beyond his years... He let go and let her speak, and, disregarding the part about circumstances, he laughed a little at her next remark.

"Ha, don't worry about it. Everyone here has seen weirder. There was this one time, during a Sakima raid, I swear to God some guy ran out of the bathroom with a pink dress on. No one knew what to do. He was drunk of course but we found out later that his friends had drugged him and took his clothes. So TRUST ME, you're not scaring anyone."

He took another long swig of his cigarette and blew the smoke out to the side, making sure that he didn't get any in Lizz's face.

"So, let me get this straight... You haven't driven in years and yet your car's still reasonably intact and YOU are very much alive? Girl, why hasn't Tourniquet given you a serious offer?"
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-11-2009 21:01

"Ha, don't worry about it. Everyone here has seen weirder. There was this one time, during a Sakima raid, I swear to God some guy ran out of the bathroom with a pink dress on. No one knew what to do. He was drunk of course but we found out later that his friends had drugged him and took his clothes. So TRUST ME, you're not scaring anyone."

Lizz laughed out loud, it wasnt quite her normal laugh as she was still worried about her brother but it was as close as it could be, she enjoyed talking to this wolf he was plesant to talk to, and genraly good fun and dropped dead gorges. It was so strage that some one like this was friends with Tourniquet, they seemed so diffrent from each other witch was also strange.
"haha that seems like that must of been a bit of fun to see, cant say iv seen stuff as funny as that wile working but im sure i will, and il take your word for it romeo", she added a bit of vixsen carm to the end of the sentens with out relising then when she reliesed she could of punched her self. "REMBER WHO YOUR TALKING TO DUM ASS", she thought. she blushed and kept on talk to try and move on as quick as posserbal.
"This is my raveing cossy, i was looking followed to a good evening were my girls would stay cold", she said guestering towords her pistols that were hanging in there holsters under her arms. "but i guess you must no how quickly things can change".

"So, let me get this straight... You haven't driven in years and yet your car's still reasonably intact and YOU are very much alive? Girl, why hasn't Tourniquet given you a serious offer?"

she didnt no how to answer that at first as she didnt wont to sound rude or disrespect Tourniquet, not only because of fear but she did respect a any female that wiled that much respect and espashly that she had ernt it on her own back.
"well my bro....", she looked back quickly then looked back into the eyes of the romeo.
"is the driver, he is much better then me by a long way, were i slid into them side ways he would have drifted the car around and taken them out with the back end leaving the car untuched and ready to move again. but he is a bit of a hot head when he drives, shouts and swears a lot, im not usre but when we have done jobs for you in the past i exspect that word got back about him. also im very icy and quiet will on a job just consetrat one were my bullets are going, my speshality in are team is being able to shoot moving targets will in a moving virical", she said with a small smile.

"so i guess we are to..... unproffsinal", she hope what she said was alright and not sounding disrespectful.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 02-11-2009 03:29

When she spoke, Romeo could definitely detect something in her voice... Was that... No... Could it be? Yes. Yes it was. But it seemed she realized what she was doing shortly after and quickly corrected the problem. He blushed a little along with her, a little taken aback by her forwardness, no matter about the fact that it was unintentional. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that he liked her. It wasn't a crush or anything, but all the same.

"but i guess you must no how quickly things can change"

He nodded, dropping the stub of his depleted cigarette to the ground and crushing it with the toe of one of his combat boots. He closed his sky blue eyes as he spoke his next few sentences.

"Yeah. Change is the story of my life, unfortunately. Or maybe I'm actually fortunate. Can't say exactly."

He refused to say more on the matter, and opened his eyes... but they were looking away from her now, off to the side. It seemed like his mood had depleted along with his cigarette. It was completely unrelated, of course. He wasn't addicted to smoking, but he liked the feeling. No, his mood had gone south for different reasons. He listened carefully to what Lizz had to say about herself and her brother, keeping his eyes averted, staring off into the distance.

"so i guess we are to..... unproffsinal"

He shrugged, finally looking back at her.

"Whether or not you're professional is a matter of opinion. I kill people for a living. Tourniquet's the same. If you're good at what you do, and I assume you are since you're still breathing, you're professional in my book. As for your brother..."

He looked off to the side again, this time at Jack as he was moved past the two of them by a group of birds. They were carefully carrying him up the slope, placing each foot thoughtfully. He looked beat up... Romeo wondered whether or not he would make it. As they moved away, Romeo looked back at Lizz and gestured with a nod of his head for her to follow. Hands still in his pockets, he followed the stretcher up the slope. Tourniquet was waiting at the top, speaking to the osprey that had smiled at her earlier. He seemed... melancholy.

"... Basically he's just got a lot of broken bones. Maybe some internal bleeding... His legs are reasonably intact, and he's still breathing, but his arms and chest are pretty much destroyed. He'll need some work if he's gonna make it."

Tourniquet crossed her arms as the ambulance (AKA one of the white vans) started up and screamed down the road, probably heading for one of the Usare-ruled hospitals that were scattered around Akhtari.

"Well obviously you're just going to have to do your best."

"That's right."

"... Well? Get out of here, you silly old git."

She smiled a little when she said it, making sure he knew she was kidding. He returned the expression and returned to the remaining white van, which quickly took off in the same direction as the other had gone. Tourniquet watched him go, and turned to Romeo.

"She alright?"

Romeo looked at her, a little confusion clear on his face. Why did she care? It wasn't his place to ask. Still, he couldn't help but hide his questioning expression, which was waved away by Tourniquet when she noticed it.

"Yeah, I think so. You're alright, right Lizz? Not dizzy, are you? Nothing hurts too bad?"

He turned to her when he said it, not blatantly concerned but not indifferent either.