Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Never think you are untucherbal (jack needs help in here!)

Post by Leo » 24-10-2009 01:09

The night was half way throw, and the darker inhapitens of the citys scum were out praying on the foolish and niev, there wernt the gangs that were under a code of honor or rules they were the lawless scum, but they hanged out together in there own erers, wile the clubers and party animals stuck to there ariers. But above the empty and huge Aqueducts on a brige was a hold looking black wolf in a long coat and a cowboy hat, with a black gitar playing a song, there was no one around to hear it the road over the brige was empty he was just playing for him self. His age was clear in the gray flecks in his fur but he still move with the grace and youth that any young wolf would have.
this wolf was a sort of fantom he would aper out of no were and play his gitar. no one knew who he was, or were he lived or came from, he was just there some times playing his gitar in strange places, normaly before something big went down. now people spoke of him as if he was a owmen. those who had stopped to talk to him, only got strange words back that didnt seem to mean any thing. but this night he was siting on the side of the brige looking down the Aqueduct. He sang his song softly to the air as a pair of head lights appered in the distense down in the Aqueduct, slowly followed by the roar of a engine.
Back about eighteen and twenty-five
I left Tennessee very much alive
I never would've made it through the Arkansas mud
If I hadn't been riding on the Tennessee Stud

Had some trouble with my sweetheart's Pa
One of her brothers was a bad outlaw
I wrote a letter to my Uncle Spud And
I rode away on the Tennessee Stud
On a Tennessee Stud
The Tennessee Stud was long and lean
The color of the sun and his eyes were green
He had the nerve and he had the blood
There never was a horse like Tennessee Stud

Drifted on down into no man's land
Across the river called the Rio Grande Raced my horse with the Spaniard's foe
Til I got me a skin full of silver and gold

Me and the gambler, we couldn't agree
We got in a fight over Tennessee Pulled our guns and he fell with a thud
And I rode away on a Tennessee Stud

There was never a horse like the Tennessee Stud

I rode right back across Arkansas
I whipped her brother and
I whipped her Pa
I found that girl with the golden hair
She was riding on a Tennessee Mare

Pretty little baby on the cabin floor
Little horse colt playing round the door
I loved the girl with the golden hair
And the Tennessee Stud loves the Tennessee Mare

There was never a horse like the Tennessee Stud

Once he had finished his song the black wolf walked away and just seemed to disaper into the steam that was coming from the manhole cover.

"YEAH COME ON BABY SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT", Jack screamed as he slammed his car up a gear, as he let off the throttle to hit the cluch flame shot out of the exhurst.

He had been out to a friends house just, to chill and play some Xbox for shits a giggles, and now was on his way home, Lizz hadnt been up for it so she was back home sleeping more then likely.
Jack on the other paw was fair from sleep the adreniln was pumping throw his body as fast as the fuel was pupping around his car.
He was in his 69 dodge charger, his pride and joy the first car he had ever got, and it was his fastest car, and never failed to give him the rush of his life.
"IM UNTUCHERBAL IN THIS NO ONE CAN EVER GET CLOSE TO MY TAIL LIGHTS YEAH".
He banged it up another gear, as the burnt out cars, rubbish old beds, washing machins and stuff flashed by in a bur. the engine roared like a beast from the pit of hell, the dash was alight with the nedils moving up fast. the car bounces slightly as it went over the bumps in the road and the tyers splashed as they went throw the sallow pudles on the ground. ever thing was perfect it was what jack lived for.
He was coming level with a large burnt out truck that was sitting there. when he was about ten meters away a car rolled out of no were right into jacks path.

"fuck", was all he had time to say as he tryed to move his car around it, but it was to late, he hit it and the world went ever were. the car span around and went into a huge crash, rolling and spinning across the ground. parts braking away, wheels bumpers trim panels, the chassie warped the body bent and crumbled as the car rolled hitting the concret braking away massive chunks.
As qucik as it happened it stopped. the car came to a hult on its roof, steam and fuids coming out of the engine, but luckerly no fire.

Jack groaned, ever thing was blurry and pain was spreading over his body. he was still strapped into his seat by his harness, the car was fitted with race spec roll cage, seatbelts, seats and it was only because of that he was still alive.
he had one paw on the roof wile the other gropped for the relies for his seatbelt, he hit the button, he hit the roof and yelped out in pain. he couldnt move one of his legs and it hurt to breath, blood was going in his eyes and his cloaths were getting wet and warm. He rolled over onto his front and crawled out of the whole that use to be the window.

"eeerrrr fuck~~~~".
If he had still been able to notice were he was, how he had gotten there, he would have noticed the cars that had pulled up and the anthros walking over to him, cocking there guns. a large mucler boar was leading the group.
"Well well jack, for some one whos supost to no how to drive, im not inpressed cant even look were your going", he said laughing as he pulled his gun out.
"you shouldnt of medled in awere afears the other night, triads dont like to be fucked with".

Jack didnt even hear him, his ears were full of a ringing sound.
"shit....", his whole body was in agony.
He just managed to rolled back onto his back with out passing out, he vagly noticed the large dark figers walking over to him, and his brain had anuf power to tell him to pull out his revolver.
The boar and his group didnt stop walking over, it was clear jack had no ider what he was looking at or had any chance of landing a shot.
His leg was clearly broke, ribs more then likly, there were deep lasheraions on his face, arms torsoe, he would die in a little wile any way if they didnt put a bullet in him first.

Jack mean wile was struggerling to keep conos.
even his mind could form the concuion that he was in deep shit ither way he looked at it.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 24-10-2009 01:47

(Ha, came back to see what was going on and I see an opportunity for Tourniquet to get some action. I'll take this one if you don't mind.)

Obviously the commotion in the aqueduct was less than subtle. The roar of the engine and the resounding crunch of the two cars colliding had echoed through the night, and had apparently drawn more than just a few anthros. Down in the depths of the aqueduct, the fox had escaped the wreckage, only to encounter a group of angry boars.

How... interesting.

Far from the reclusive leader she was thought to be, Tourniquet - formerly Nathalie - was prone to wandering the streets of Akhtari at night, keeping well away from the general public. Mostly, she kept to the rooftops, jumping from one roof to another with speed and agility that came naturally to her. In most circumstances, she brought two of her lesser guards with her, just for the convenience of living shields. In all honesty, she only kept them around at the insisting requests of her former comrades, who sometimes worried about her safety as their empire grew - many many people wanted her dead. Which suited her just fine. It was nothing new.

This night, however, was different. Tonight she was walking the streets, armed with her sniper as usual, but with only one desert eagle - the other was being repaired after a very unfortunate shootout that involved her gun being shot from her hand. That was the first and last time anyone had entered Usare headquarters and pulled a gun. Fortunately enough, the situation had only lasted for a few seconds, ending in a bloodbath with one body. In any case, tonight she was armed and dangerous, and tonight she had a slightly different wardrobe. A simple hooded cloak would service for this night. After all, there was no one around. Or so it seemed.

Tourniquet had been standing on the edge of the bridge, looking over the side when the Charger had roared down the aqueduct. Slightly interested, she watched as it flew down the straightaway... and crashed nearby. She had to smirk at the turn of events. It was funny... If someone so sure of themselves that they would tempt fate at high speeds, you would think that they would know how to drive. However, when she realized that the anthro that escaped the totaled car was one of the Usare's freelance agents...

She didn't need him, but she'd be damned if she'd let him die down there.

The wreck was only just below the bridge, yards away. So as the boar leader of the tiny gang approached the fox, Tourniquet threw her hood over her head and jumped down, landing perfectly and without breaking anything. Such was one of her strengths. She recovered quickly, walking towards them at a brisk but nonthreatening pace. With her hood covering her face and her altered wardrobe, no one outside the Usare would recognize her. She was sure of it.

"Hello boys. Out for a drive, are we?"

She said it like an innocent, but aloof woman, but there was something threatening in her tone, covered up so thoroughly that if you weren't listening for it, you wouldn't hear it.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 25-10-2009 01:09

Jack coffed and his revolver clattered to the ground, he was unable to hold it up. He pulled him self up into a sort of sitting posison agest a old washing machine that was sitting there, groaning as he pulled him self up.
The boar laughed.
"You no if you hadnt messed in awere afers it wouldnt have come to this, sad really it really was a nice car", he said with a smirk as he made it to jack and squoted down to talk to him face to face. Jack still couldnt full register who it was and still couldnt make out his face, his body was in shock hence whyhe couldnt feel all the pain yet, but it was slowly getting more and more painful.

"Cant wait to meet your sister, heard shes a hot foxs as they go, heard she has been spoiled before, oh well il take slopy seconds", he said in a evil sneer. All jack was able to mange was a snarl that turned into a groan of pain.

"Hello boys. Out for a drive, are we?"

The boar looked around quickly unsure weather it was one of the fox friends, there female standing there in a cloak and what appered to be nothing eals, which was strange. she didnt apper to be friends with the fox and didnt apper to be armed, but looks could be desiving, he looked at his small group to show them not to let the guard down. then looked back to her.
"Yeah love, just been doing a little fox hunting is all, now stait why you are here", he said as a slight brezz picked up pulling the cloak a little high, which crought his gaz. he hoped that she was here for what he wasw thinking about. his finger was still on the trigger of his gun none the less.

Jack numbly pulled his cell phone out of his button and hit number 7.
"sis.....", he said quitly into the phone before he slide side ways and fell to the floor unconses.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 25-10-2009 02:25

(To clarify, Tou has a cloak on over a black turtleneck sweater and her usual black leather pants. Sorry, forgot to mention those... and I meant that a cloak would do instead of her armored trenchcoat. XD)

"Mm... I see..."

She looked down at the fox as he fumbled with his cell phone, said something, and passed out. The others didn't seem to notice. Frowning, she turned her eyes to the boar, crossing her arms. They were street punks, as far as she knew. But they no doubt knew who was in power these days. Usare and Sakima were infamous in this city and unless these guys were new in these parts, they knew EXACTLY who to watch out for...

And besides, they hadn't seen her sniper yet.

A small smirk crossed her muzzle and she calmly brushed a lock of red hair from her face. This would be VERY interesting.

"Oh, just wandering around... Looking for heads to blow off. And since you're tampering with my wheelman, you look like PERFECT specimens."

Her smirk turned into a dangerous grin, and her tail writhed as if it was alive, back and forth, looking for blood. Simultaneously removing her massive gun from its holster and pulling her hood away to reveal her death-like face, she looked at them like a king looks at traitors, but did not raise her weapon.

"Do you know who I am?"
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 25-10-2009 16:04

Lizz was just getting ready to go out to a rave, jack had gone off with his friends and she had thought, fuck it il go out to. She had put on her new florescent face paint, that glowed neon under black light. she had painted it to look like a evil demon like face, with teeth painted on her muzzle and a green face. her cloths were also painted with the same paint. combat pants, and a singlet with a skull and crossbones painted on the front that glowed bright green. She was just about to walk out the front door when her mobile rang. she pulled it out and saw jack on the screen and frowned then hit the button.

"sis......", her breath cort in her cest, a cold rush went throw her blood stream. She instantly knew he was untroubled call it the twins link. She ran back into the office and ripped open the gun safe and pulled on both her pistols, grabbed her .338 Lapua Magnum. Sniper rifle and slung it over her shoulder. she slammed the safe door shut and as she past the desk picked up a pump action shot gun they had hidden under neath it. Then as she walked out into the main warehouse were all the cars were and froze. Her car was sitting there with a thin layer of dust over it. she hadn’t driven since a long time back when she had had a nasty car crash that landed her in hospital fighting for her life. She could still hear the sounds of the cars skidding then the crunch of metal on metal. Closing her eyes the images of the car crash were replaced by a image of her brother in trouble some where, and that was all she needed to make her mind up. she pulled the car door open and jumped in throwing her sniper rifle onto the passenger seat and the shot gun then fired it up. The dash bored light up in all its colours, the engine came to life with a highly tuned roar. It felt good like a old friend putting a comforting paw on her shoulder.

Jack had fixed the car but she had never been able to get back in it and race. but now it was humming to her she felt her resolve coming back. This car didn’t sound like Jacks they were all muscle car roars this was a high tuned performance machine. it was a Nissan 350Z with a wide arch body kit, nice big rims, racing spec brakes suspension. the engine was pumping out a eye watering amount of bhp. It was painted a midnight pink with a anima fox on the side that was snarling ears back, and teeth beared and head phones around its neck. In side were black lights in the roof and foot wells. so all her cloths and face paint glowed bright. she revved the engine and made the dash dance before slamming her paw to the floor and screeching out of the open garage door.

"Hang in there jack im coming", she had a ider of were he could be, he wasn’t in his car in the phone call cos she couldn’t her it so he must be on his way home so, he would be in the aqueduct. it didn’t take her a second to get down into the aqueduct, she would be with him in no time. the engine screamed as she drifted around the courner and headed down the aqueduct.

"Oh, just wandering around... Looking for heads to blow off. And since you're tampering with my wheelman, you look like PERFECT specimens."

The boar frowned but then his eyes winded in fear as the female pulled away her hood to show her face, and pulled up her gun.
Fuck he knew that face marking any were it was.
"Do you know who I am?"

"Tourniquet". he gasped turning to his men before diving for cover firing his gun as he did.
all of his male raised the guns and layed down some covering fire as they all dived for cover behind there cars and the now up side down charger.
When they were behind cover he shouted over the din and for a moment he male stopped shooting.
"Usare WE ARE THE TRIADS IT WOULD BE VERY UNWISE TO STER US UP IN THIS CITY AWERE REACH GOSE FURTHER THEN YOU THINK", he called in side he was shitting him self it was ture they had been slowly and carefully been trying to spread under the Usare and the Sakima with out them knowing this wasn’t what they needed. his boss would be pissed.

A sound of a distent car engine made his ear twich but he ignored it for the time being.
[/i]
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 25-10-2009 19:27

Tourniquet flinched when they began firing at her, but for the most part did not move. A lot of them - meaning those that chose to fire at her - mostly compensated for movement, firing around her and not AT her. Which was why she usually stayed still. It was not until a bullet grazed her shoulder, cutting her cloak, that she moved more than a centimeter. Perhaps two centimeters. Still, by that time, the bullets had stopped flying and she crossed her arms again, tapping the muzzle of her gun on her forehead in impatience. Triads? She'd heard of them. Briefly. Some underdog gang looking for trouble, her informants had said. She doubted that was all they wanted, but for now, they'd FOUND their trouble and they'd pay for it. Dearly.

"Look, I don't care who you are, where you're from, or who you work for. I really, REALLY don't give a damn. But now you're stepping on MY toes. So now you're going to die. Understand? No?"

The wrecked car wasn't much of a source of cover. Not by a long shot. To prove it, she spotted the top of one of their heads, peeking over the top of the wreck like an idiot. Obviously he hadn't heard enough about her. She raised her weapon and in less than a blink of an eye she had shot him, right between the eyes. He hadn't even the time to duck.

"So? Can you hear me now?"

She did not, however, intend to rely on luck again, so she picked the nearest cover - the burned out truck - and half stood behind it, nearly invisible in the dark aqueduct with her black clothes. If anyone didn't know better, they would have thought her to be a cat burglar. And then they'd know better.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-10-2009 00:05

"Look, I don't care who you are, where you're from, or who you work for. I really, REALLY don't give a damn. But now you're stepping on MY toes. So now you're going to die. Understand? No?"

The boar jumped slightly as the wolf she had shot hit the floor, his head no longer all together. shit now they were in deep shit, but he snorted in anger none the less, if he was going to die for this stuiped shit then hed make sure to give her hell before he went, his males on the other hand didnt look like they felt the same way.

"So? Can you hear me now?"

"GET FUCKED" he called back, get up and firing from his cover his men did the same shooting any were, from the burnt out truck to all the place she could hide. there guns ranged from shot guns to sub-machin guns and a cuple had high calber desert eagles.

Mean wile lizz was heading for the aier light thunder her cars engine rawing like the goddess of death her self, she wasnt letting up her face was set and ready. she would show them what a true guns-men could do or gun girl. She saw the flashes of gun fire in the distens.
so some one was up there maybe some of jacks friends were with him, it didnt change a thing thow. she turned off her head lights, her fox eyes compensating for the loss of light. she could see a group of about 15 male firing from diffrent points of cover. she saw a cuple crouch beind one of there cars and she put her paw down.

The men behind there car turned a moment to late to see what was coming. Lizz just as she got up to them pulled up the hand brake slidding the car side ways into the group of males crushing them agest there own car. with out wasting any time, she kicked open her car door useing it for cover, pulling out her two pistols and firing into another group of males hitting 3 of them before she had to duck being her cover. she was safe from anthros shooting from the other side as the angle of her car protected her. some of the males she had crushed were still screaming in pain.
The boar meanwile was swearing loudly as he couldnt shot the fox that had gotten out of the car as he couldnt get a shot as the back end of the car was in the way.

(lol its all going on now XD )
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 26-10-2009 01:48

She cursed loudly as the second barrage of bullets started flying, ducking down as far as she could behind the truck's bed. She bent down further, aiming at them from beneath the truck, and was about to fire when from out of nowhere yet another car came screaming down the aqueduct, ramming full speed into the entire group of opposing anthros. Of course, she was stunned for a few seconds, surprised by this turn of events, but quickly regained her composure as a second fox emerged from the newest car in the wreckage.

"His sister..."

She muttered it to herself, straightening up a little now that the fire was concentrated on the newbie. Resting her arms on the truck's hood, she watched the remaining firefight ensue, glancing from the female fox - Lizz, as she'd once heard - to her brother, to the Triads. It quickly occurred to her, however, that there would be a quick and painless way (at least on her part) to end this.

She let her sniper slide off of her shoulders, and gripping it firmly, she aimed it directly at the engine of the car that served as the primary cover for the Triad group. There was still gas in that engine, of course, and since nothing had blown up yet, there were still explosions to be had.

"HEY! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND GET YOUR BROTHER OUT OF HERE!"

Whether Lizz had heard or not, Tourniquet would not wait. Bullets waited for no one. If she had to find new wheelmen, then so be it. Flesh was cheap in Akhtari.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-10-2009 23:05

As lizzed fired on the last males that were pinning her down, she looked around for her brother but couldnt move to much as there were still the main bolk hidding behind the up side down charger behind her, she quickly dived to the cover were she had shot all the males there and finale spotted her brother laying slump side ways on the ground. her breath cort again for were she was he looked dead, his body still his eyes shut.

"HEY! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND GET YOUR BROTHER OUT OF HERE!"

She looked around out of her glance, that voice had sent a chill up her spine for some reason, she didnt no why, she knew that voice. as she glanced around she saw a sniper rifle barrel pointing at the up side down charger, and thanks to her instics she knew exsacly what who ever was holding that had in mind.
"shit", she said running towords her brother she was just out of there line of fire from here, she wouldnt be able to move her bro back to her car until the rest had been killed, but the exsplonion would be close, as she skidded to jack she grabbed a old rusty peace of steel and rested it agest her self using it as a sheld to keep them both safe from the exsploion, as she crouched over jack she saw to her relife he was still breathing, but it was fant. she gave him a quick look over a broken leg, deep cuts to his body, more then luckly broken ribs and lasheraions to the bone on his face.
"Jesus jack", she said lifting him back into a sitting posision. her ears where back as she looked at her brother she could feel utter terror grip her chest at the thought of losing him. She hugged him waiting for the exsploion, his head flopped onto her shoulder as he lay limp in her enbrace. she rembered how he had been when she had been in truble that time and hugged him tighter. there were both birds with only one wing and only together could they fly.

The boar was now firing in despraion as it was now shockingly clear they were fucked on many levels, his males beside him had just been crushed and those behonded that had just been shot by the new comer.
He fired over the body of the charger.
"FUCKING BITCHES".
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 27-10-2009 02:50

Tourniquet waited less than patiently as Lizz ran to her brother, snatching up a piece of metal to keep them from suffering the majority of the damage that would be wrought by the coming explosion. She watched them closely, glancing up at the remaining Triads every few seconds, making sure they weren't going anywhere. Finally, satisfied that the two foxes had braced themselves, she smiled dangerously and looked through the scope on her sniper... and aimed directly at the engine.

"FUCKING BITCHES."

"Asshole."

The recoil from the weapon was next to nothing in her hands - the jump that should have accompanied a free-moving sniper was nonexistent; the end of the weapon jumped perhaps a centimeter and fell back. However, the ensuing explosion instantly kicked it back up again, sending it cartwheeling backwards over Tourniquet's head as she instinctively let go of it and ducked, determined to escape the blast in any way possible.

(Gah short.)