The Crazy kat club(if gets mature il move it,open to all)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 29-06-2010 18:57

Every move that he made seemed to be different to most she had met. He had what seemed to be a laid back attitude, a true play boy. Her eyes had only glanced once at the pack of smokes he'd taken out before savoring the scent of breath he let out into the air. His stature reminded her of someone who was an easy going man.

"I have played most of my life, but I wouldn't say I have accomplished much in the way of music."

She rose a brow. Interesting. She could have sworn he would have just taken in his compliment like it was a free bottle of wine, but instead he seemed to criticize himself. He had fine back ups for the reason too. Those who made money for music were those who needed food on the table, money to last them their days of sorrow and homelessness. Maybe even failure. As for himself and his crew, it was for the people. The passion. The feeling and the soul of what others felt as their music played. It was heart and soul that mattered, not the physical green papers and checks received at the end of the day.

Smiling she shook her head. "I'm sure that you've accomplished more than you have believed. Doubt yourself too much, I guess." she simply shrugged, taking another sip of her glass before placing it down. "As you said, you play your music for the heart of the people who listen, who give their emotion to you. If that's not accomplishing much in music, I don't know what is."

Weekends. Hm... she'd have to make time for that, considering most of her 'dates' revolved around those times. "I'll remember that, thank you." she grinned, holding up her glass to him before swivelling it back down, taking it all in before taking the last breath in of her cigarette, letting it all go afterward. "Perhaps Saturday night." she paused. "As for partying, might I ask if there is...." she grinned. "Karaoke by chance?" As much of a party girl Pink was, to let loose her own little talents she possessed, especially in a club. State her marks, if you will.

When he asked her what she did, she took in a deep breath before taking out another cigarette, lighting it and letting the smoke release around her. "I'm just a simple woman looking to have some fun at the end of a hard working day is all." she smiled lightly.

lol idk if she's suppose to tell him she's an assassin for hire xD)
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-09-2010 23:29

"Well well Mr. Free Style Jazz Musician..."

"You're lucky." she leaned back on her seat and took out another cigarette after finishing the first. "I'm open the remainder of the night; no other plans." she smiled. "Maybe after we chat some more, we can.. head on over to my place." she leaned forward on the table then, making sure she showed off all of her curves down in front.

"As much as I'm sure you're a Cool Cat... I'm sure there's one hell of a Party Animal just waiting to pounce." she grinned.

That put a smile on his muzzle. that what he had wanted to hear, but the night wasnt done yet and he didnt want to get to the big fnaly yet. He thank her for the drinks by showing her a good time.
So she wasnt quite into his stile so he would bust out saterdays music early. he smoothly jumped up to his paws with grace he speshies held, and that his trade had given him. he hopped up on the stage and looked to the band who had been resting. "you game", he said to them.

They all smiled they were up for a blast freestile just to have a bit of fun to get going. A blast of the fire they all had in there chests.
The panter took up his sax but didnt put it to his lips but stod infront of the mic insted, and the gitar fired into life.
Jag voice cracked throw the air that before hand had been lisening to the true blues.

I'm gonna take my baby
On a little joy ride
She'll be ghost-white pale
Sittin' by my side
Shakin' like a leaf
And it ain't no wonder
Drive like lightning
Crash like thunder

I'm gonna race with the devil
Speedin' down the track
And if he beats me to the line
I ain't a-comin' back
You ain't worth nothin'
When your six feet under
Drive like lightning
Crash like thunder

Drive like lightning
Crash like thunder
Ain't worth nothin'
When your six feet under
All wrapped up
In hot chrome and steel
Drag my body
Behind the wheel

Got a pair of dice swingin'
In my Detroit casket
I got a rabbit foot hangin'
From my black leather jacket
We won't get out alive
So it ain't no wonder
Drive like lightning
Crash like thunder

Baby please try to understand
I'm just a little speck of dust
Blowin' in the sand
We won't get out alive
So why should we wonder
Drive like lightning
Crash like thunder

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6Qhw09 ... 1&index=55)

As he sang he got into the song closing his eyes stamping his paws at times. and when the gitar went for its solo he stepped aside and the gitar jumped in and really went for it.
just as he finished Jag jestered to pink to come up on stage and enjoy the moment.
some people who were there for the blues moved off, but others who had been just there as it was a good place look pleased with the spert of spirit that had been fired in, a cuple of anthros came in to the bar oveslyt hearing the gusto.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 22-10-2010 16:11

She let herself watch the cool cat excuse himself from the table; slightly disappointed he wasn't going to be staying a little while longer. Of course, that's what her first thought was. She figured that the offer was being excused. Ah well, what was it to her? She could easily find someone else to chill with, it wasn't /too/ big of a deal... Then again, with the men that Pink knew, she had to wonder how all of them looked down below; it was just natural curiosity to her. She watched as he went to the stage, surprised by this. She had thought that his show was over, but it turned out that here he went, out for one more song. The tune of it began and somehow, it was different compared to the first song to which Pink found herself being most well pleased.

As the lyrics took flight and the music blared, life seemed to fill the little bar once more. People began to become more livelier. They suddenyl got up from their seats and danced together either alone or grinding against one another depending on how long they had been drinking. She watched with slight bemusement at her current surroundings, before her eyes met Jag's once more as he sang, bringing life to the club so easily. Even with those that did not find this type of music their cup of tea, it seemed like more anthros showed rather than departed. She swung her head back once and gave out a hearty laugh when the guitar solo came, before her ears perked.

Her eyes glazed once as Jag had gestured to her, a vision of a soft hand with a familiar yet censored face popped vividly into her gaze before she blinked, and the vision was gone. It took a moment for her to register the kind gesture that had been offered to her. With one paw upon her breast and the other drawing forward, she moved toward where Jag was before extending her hand toward his and hopping on stage. She smiled and like she had been born with dance she began to move her feet straight to the beat, her tail swishing as he wrapped courtly around his leg once as she moved around him, circling and dancing at the same time before taking his hand and having a small dance with him as the guitar solo continued with such gusto.

This probed other anthros below to suddenly dance more, the couples that were already partying to the music joined by more after watching Pink and Jag begin to dance along. The once quiet and rhythm and blues set turned into a rock out sort of deal; and this was Pink's kind of music.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-10-2010 22:40

As they danced, he felt the rush that proforming gave you that thrill of the crowed cheering for you and your own fire. this was the only thing he enjoyed more then his job and it was one down from the warmth of a female, that was currently dancing with so all those things together made for one hell of a night.

As the song drue to a close the band didnt insted of letting the music die and then start again, he drew his sax to his lips played a solo that started to drew the muisc to a diffrent beat, starting like the old song and moving into the new one.

Baby, baby it looks like it's gonna hail
Baby, baby it' looks like it's gonna hail
You better come inside
Let me teach you how to jive and wail

You gotta jump, jive, and then you wail
You gotta jump, jive, and then you wail away!

Papa's in the icebox lookin' for a can of ale
Papa's in the icebox lookin' for a can of ale
Mama's in the backyard learning how to jive and wail

(chorus)

A woman is a woman and a man ain't nothin' but a male
A woman is a woman and a man ain't nothin' but a male
One good thing about him
He knows how to jive and wail

Jack and jill went up the hill to get a pail
Jack and jill went up the hill to get a pail
Jill stayed up, she wants to learn how to jive and wail

(chorus)

Wile he sang his sax was at his chest then when he stopped he put it to his lips and made it cry with the burning fire that was his own breath.
then once the song was throw the band held the beat keeping it charging to let those who loved to dance the jiv could go all out.
Jag turned to pink with a glint in his eye and a smile on his face.

"i hope your paws a warmed up cos were gona jump and jive", he said grabbing her paw gentaly then going into a full dance. he let go and did some dance steps on his own giving her a chance to find her paws then came back to her holding out his hand.

i dont just kill with my paws and tools you no, he thought.
The crowed was going nuts cheering clapping and dancing them selfs. the barman was looking happy with the exstra bissness. the young males behind the bar were throwing the spirit bottles to the beat almost dancing them selves. the westress were wondering around ither enjoying them selfs or looking daggers at pink for stealing jag for the night.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-12-2010 05:00

Their dance felt like spotlight had been drawn upon them. but there was only he and Pink there in the darkened room with the music playing. Everything else didn't matter, but what had mattered was Pink and Jag. To be honest, there was something about this cat that Pink felt sorry for. Maybe it was because she normally did one night stands. AFter all, people that she slept with were better off not knowing who she was... It would risk her business as well as the money she'd gain... that was for certain .She hadn't been caught double playing, and she wasnt about to now.
Of course, this was just the paranoia that this dame felt. She told herself that no one could ever be trusted in a world like this. her thoughts had been interrupted however when he had mentioned something about more dancing.... Instantly after grabbing her paw he began to dance more with her, dancing himself showing al of his own moves, but this time it was a different dance, a livelier dance that suddenly felt like they were spinning.

She needed to grow accustomed to this dance, and as he let her go she began to try and dance to the beat herself. She began to feel the music underneath her paws, and as she danced with it taking it all in full stride, a feeling of warmth came over her.

Enjoying herself, she almost stopped her own little dance moves as he gestured his hand once more to her. Smirking, she took it before instantly going into full swing with him, enjoying herself, laughing and having a great time. She began to swing with him, doing all sorts of those moves that one would normally see on an old show with the fancy hats, microphones, and suits and dresses, the froufrou of it all while the scents of the smoke filled the air completly.

SHe'd taken notice of some of the females in the room that looked like they were about to have a bitch fight and only gave them sneering looks, as if to spark the fire even more between the bitter feelings they had toward her. Because hey, if push came shove, she could easily just kill them. After all, none of these girls had a gun like she did.

As the music continued she said, "Let's pick it up a little." before taking both of his hands and swinging side to side and hoping he would catch her gist...

[[i cant explain partner dances haha. considering the male mostly does all the throwing and what not lmfao]]
ImageImage