Usare (aka blood Brotherhood) gang info

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

Usare (aka blood Brotherhood) gang info

Post by Leo » 15-09-2009 14:44

Usare; Aka Blood Brotherhood.

It was formed after the last great war; a special team of soldiers with enough training and experience to win World War Three. They were tossed aside by the country they fought for like a used up asset. After a couple of years passed and one of the soldiers died from a car accident, the leader of the team went to the funeral dressed in her old army uniform, and said very loud and clear that they were returning to active duty under their own flag and for themselves alone. They all cheered and saluted to their leader.
They went to the famous city called Akhtari, and with their training and experience they quickly took a strong pawhold in the power ladder, and over the next two years grew to become one of the most feared gangs in the world; their reach going international and high up in government.

The Leader is the female wolf, and her second in command is the sargeant of the old army team. Her old troops are her special ops team known as the “Red Night”, that she only uses for special occasions that warrant their skills and military provision. They are like a family, trusting and listening to eachothers thoughts. No other gang member can talk to them like they talk to eachother; their opinions are the only ones the leader wants to hear.
All the other high ranking anthros in her gang are those she has paw picked, under the condition that they do as they are told without question no matter what, otherwise she would show them who is boss with an iron paw.
One of the good things with this gang is that they are not biast against species. You can be feline or canine, predator or prey; they don’t care. All that really matters is your strength.

Their HQ is one of the massive skyscrapers in the city known as BBT (blood brotherhood tower). It is where anthros go to get jobs, and the top floor is where the leader stays. Down under the tower is where the poor souls who are enemies or anthros who get on the wrong side of the gang get taken to be tortured and left to rot.

Their criminal activities cover a wide range. From adult films, pimping, anthro trafficking, drugs, guns, the works. But their main areas are guns and anthro trafficking, which they do to great affect. To be bland, though they all want power and don’t care how they get it, they just want it. The Leader “loves” all out gang wars, mainly because she is so good at it, but obviously there is a way things work in the city, and at the moment there is a very fragile peace between the gangs, so she can't go all out like she would like to. All she cares for is her power and her old comrades. They are her only things she considers family.

----

Well Roleplayers What I thought would be cool would be to write up a list of some ranks that the gang needs, so you can have a piece of the power pie :), And I'll let you come up with cool ideas and anthros to fill in the positions, then rp them as the way you want to. Other than that you can come up with Ideas for ranks and jobs on your own and post them up. I've already promised the Leaders position to Nakisha, as I thought her character Nemesis would be perfect for it; but as she has such a high rp load already I'll let her decide if she wants it so I'll leave that one with a question mark.
(if you are making a chararicter for one of these ranks make sure to Pm me so i can look it over and give it the thums up :D)

Leader:- Tourniquet, played by Shaydie

Sargeant (second in command):-

Generals (they are third in command, and act as managers. Let's say, of different territories around the city. Three positions open):-

The special ops team “Red Night” (her old comrades, open; anyone can join, doesn't matter how many either):-

The runner and organizer of the Anrtho trafficking team:-
The runner and organizer of the Gun trading:-
The runner and organizer of the Drug trading:-
Runner of the armory (where gang members go to get the guns and practice their firing):-

Then any others you guys come up with even if its contacts in the government or in business in other country’s let you imaginations run wild
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D