City of Sin (a quick run down of the city)

Akhtari city; a grimm place in modern times.
Gang wars, crime, guns... Do you dáre to join the gangs? (Anthro RP)
Leo
Beta

City of Sin (a quick run down of the city)

Post by Leo » 15-09-2009 03:15

So, stranger... you want to go to the city were guns meet gangs and liquor? Coming from someone who lives there, trust me. You don't want to enter that place; it's the devil's playground. Its like holywood for gangsters, you go there seeking fame and money but only find a dark side no one told you about.
At first You'll quickly find your breath taken away by the skyscrapers, clubs, bars, flash cars, and the shear amount of money that flows through the streets. Then a smile spreads across your face when you see the miles upon miles of industrial factories, docks, and high rise slums were the poor live; the redlight districts where drugs and anthro pleasures stalk the streets. What? You think I'm lying? You think this is going to be easy? Well, dont be fooled.

All the scum of the world descend on Akhtari to try and make a name for themselves; trying to grab a piece of the pie of power and wealth. But let me tell you, any small time crook will be quickly destroyed by the big sharks that roam that great ocean of Sin.

Two great gangs rule the city. The two alpha gangs that determine anyone's fate.

The Usare, AKA; Blood Brotherhood

It is an ex-military group led by a Female Wolf that would send chills down the spine of the devil himself. During the last war she was a leader of a division of soldiers, that would follow her to death at any time. At the end of the war, their country threw them away; all of their victories forgotten and spat on. So she reformed her army under her own flag, and brought them to Akhtari. They quickly claimed power, and became one of the strongest and fiercest of organization in the world. She keeps her comrades from the war close to her, and only uses them for special occasions. Hell, her soldiers could win World War Three with all their training and war experience.
They do everything from anthro trafficing to drug distributions. Any drug lord, shop owner or civilian who are unlucky or lucky (depending on which way you look at it) to live in their territoy in the city pays them money to live.

Then there is the Sakima.

A Crime family that is steeped in traditions and the ways of honor. The leader is Taima Sakima, a snow leopard. All the leaders have been of the Sakima bloodline, and always will be. The top rank holders within the gang are either the snow leopard, or felines which mainl consist of the majestic and elegant lines. (This includes: Siberian Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Eurasian Lynx’s, Ocelot’s, Caracal’s and Leopards) Strangely, they dislike lions... Well, they do kill most other cats too, I guess.
But don’t worry if you are canine or of any other species. You can still climb and work in their clan, but don’t expect to ever get to the top.
Their Clan is not one to be crossed, as they have always lived in the city for as long as the family has lived there. But their reach goes far, and even beyond the reach of the Usare, as they have been around for a lot longer.
They do anything that makes the family and clan richer, wether it's by selling and buying anthro lives, or shipping guns, drugs, cars, anything and ever thing. But unlike Usare, they do own and run a paw full of legal world wide bussinesses to keep the family looking good and rightious in the rest of the world's eyes.

Then of course there are all the small gangs that sprout up; all of them trying to find a paw hold in the constantly changing power struggle. There are many freelancers working for any gang just to be the highest bidders. Then there are those who are there to live fast and by the bullets in their guns, and don’t follow anyone... but those fools often die fast.
So stranger, if you like a lawless land where the police are corrupt and uselss, fat, men, where guns and money rule, and death can be around the next corner; then this is the city for you. If not, leave now, go home, and never look back.
[/b]
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 15-09-2009 04:09

-is excited-
I actually have a female wolf anthro called Tourniquet that will fit in quite well... And if you have a player for the leader of the Usare, we might have a little rivalry on our hands. X3

Of course if you don't, Tou would be happy to fill that spot. ;) :lol: