Strange Lands

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
Silentkill
Pup

Strange Lands

Post by Silentkill » 25-10-2009 18:48

Silver eyes switched sideways and then back. The path under her paws was well traveled and dry. She shifted her weight just enough to throw her off course. She ducked under the low branches of the trees that guarded the path. Her powerful body moved with sleek precision through the under growth. She was a born and natural hunter.

Her home was on the other side of the mountains, she had come up the steep cliff by her claws chasing a trespasser. He had escaped and she found herself well into a land she did not know. Her nose passed over the earth once and she lifted her large head to glance to the sides once. Her paws were more comfortable on the spongy decaying leaf litter here. She was silent as she traveled. She couldn't help but think that the lion pride that made up her family would be far better off here.

A shadow flitted over head. She paused mid step her body stretched out like a feline who was making a stalk. Her left forepaw hovered in the air and both hing legs went taught as her muscles bunched together ready to pounce. Again the shadow shifted over her and this time she allowed herself to slowly look up. Her movements were patient and practiced. She let her chest fall in a sigh of releif when she realized that the shadow belonged to a familiar.

The large golden predator tilted his head to look at her. A sharp cry brought the bird hurtaling through the trees toward her. In a movement she had practiced many times before she tucked her head a little to avoid a sharp blow from a wing, and in the same movement steadied herself. For only a moment a peircing sharpness pressed against her shoulder then it released and the bird hopped to the earth.

"Silvereye," the bird stated.
"You do not have to be so formal, Silentkill is fine," she stated softly.
The large eagle shrugged off the words, " I have been asked to bring you reports of home."
"That is kind of you Sky lord," Silentkill sat back on her haunches, "how did you find me?"
"There aren't many who look as you do," he tilted his head to the side.
"I see, all is well?" she gave a tiny yawn.
"As of the moment yes the pride trives as always," he bobbed his head once in reply.
"Thank you, please send my regards to Blackcrow and the others,' she dismissed.
"Be well Catpaw," the bird lept into the air leaveing the wolf alone again.

She heaved a sigh and drug herself to her feet. This newplace was surly full of threat and danger, but as of now she was lucky enough to have avoided it. She tucked her head again and continued through the dense under growth. there was no telling what lay ahead of her, she would just have to wait and see.
ImageImage
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 26-10-2009 20:26

((OK you can reply now ^^))
ImageImage
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 28-10-2009 07:58

Silentkill took to the branches of the trees in an easy movement. She lay out along one to relax and examine her surroundings. She was surprised she hadn't come across anyone.
(Just a bump thats got a little extra to it )
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-10-2009 21:00

Nightrod had been padding across a path lost in his thoughts when a bird had flown over head and cort his attenion. looking up and stopping he noticed it to be a bird of pray.

"ooo havent seen one of those in a wile, nice.... to be a bird hay liven life in the high lane nice way", he said to him self smiling before he contined on his way with a bit more of a spring in his step. He had been quite bord the last cuple of weeks not many peeps around, and he hadnt really done any thing dum to get a rush latly, but if this drout of fun kept up he would have to find some bufflo and start a stanpped and try to run throw the middle of it, that was always fun as the bufflo would try and crush you if they had the chance.
"bird of the pray, bird of the pray flying high, in the summer sky, flying high"
"bird of the pray, gently passing by, flying high, take me on your flight, flying high", he sang to him self as he trotted on again, he reached a group of trees when a scent hit his nose that made him stop again.

He looked around for a moment, then sniffed the ground, then turned around and looked up, what he saw blow him completly out of water.
"holly hell a wolf in a bloody tree, how did you get up there", he said sitting down and smiling up at the wolf.

"i thought that was cat only territor, to us land striken folk", he said joking.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 29-10-2009 21:22

She was caught off guard when a voice called up to her. Her sharp ears pinned forward and she lazily rested her head sideways on her paws. With her nose pointed directly at the earth below her she could see him perfectly. Her tail flicked to the side once and then in the opposite direction.
She gave a genuine smile, her silver eyes gleaming mischeviously down at this feline.
"I have been told I am less wolf than I am lion," she tilted her head to the side.
"It has taken me many moons to learn how to get into the trees like my siblings," she stood and gave a slight stretch. With one last look over the map of trails below her she swivaled carefully in place and padded back to the trunk of the tree.

Her silver frosted fur shown raven blue sheens as she manuvered through the trees. Getting up was easy, getting down ... not so much. She dug her claws into the tree and clawed a few feet down before leaping to the earth to land partialy crouched. She shook her pelt and sent the feathers tied in her hackle cascading over her shoulder onto the other side of her neck. She gave a rather catish stretch and a soft growl that almost sounded like a pur.

"I am Silentkill. I live over the pass in the Lion's Valley," she swept her muzzle to point in the general direction of her pride... er pack? She sat back on her haunches and grinned, " there are few who are like myself." Silentkill then tilted her head again, "you are the first I have meet along this trail." she was at ease around him not completely off her guard but it was far easier for her to get a long with felines than it was for her to get along with wolves. Though she had known a few in her time who accepted who and what she was.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-10-2009 21:48

Nightrod loved animals with a diffrent stories that wernt scared of other creachers just because they were known to be evil, most of the time it was the fuew who ruened it for the rest.

This was even more renforced when the wolf, spoke next.
"I have been told I am less wolf than I am lion,"
"It has taken me many moons to learn how to get into the trees like my siblings,"
then what she did next stunned him again, turning on the spot on a tree branch and walking conferdently back down the branch, she did move like a cat, how she held her self and moved it was quite unsettling in a strang way but nightrod like it a lot. And nightrod being nightrod, didnt fale to miss that the wolf was a very good looking one at that with the almost raven like colours with the hint of the midnight blue.
Nightrod thought that she ovesly must have grown up in a pride of lions as she menioned it and they way she movied and ...purred.

"well miss thats got to be the first time i have EVER heard a wolf purr that good", he said with a small good nachered laugh.
"I am Silentkill. I live over the pass in the Lion's Valley,"
he had been right. it was cool for him as he had been brought up by a bear with his brother lazz, who was also a bear.

"Well my name is nightrod and i live umm sort of know were, im a traviler really", he said his eyes bright and very cheerful, he had finaly found some one to talk to good times.

"you are the first I have meet along this trail."

"same here there isnt meny critters in this place, been a bit boring, you and the eagle i just saw are the only two iv seen for days been quite boring really".
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 29-10-2009 22:04

Silentkill gave a good natured chuckel at him when he complamented her pur, "Thank you." She liked this cat. When he introduced himself as Nightrod she smiled, "A fine name. I have a friend like you, though she misses the red stripes and birth mark... her name is Rayn (rain)." She grinned sheepishly, "I get a long better with cats."

When he spoke on her comment of the lack of beings in the woods she was again brought to glance around herself. She did this as if to make her mind calculate that they were the only ones here as of the moment.
"The eagle is a messanger from the Valley. I was chasing intruders and somehow I wound up here," She glanced around herself. Her chrome eyes gleamed the surroundins back like mirrors. She shrugged her shoulders, "I have traveled all over the territory beyone the pass, but this is the first time I have been on this side."

Silentkill noted that she sat taller thanhim by a good foot and a half almost, thugh her lean body was no where near as heavy as his, Being a wolf tht could climb trees requiered a lean body for her claws were not made for the activity. She shook off the thought. "Boring ...." she thought about the word for a moment, "That is the first time I can refrence myself to that word... usualy I am constantly busy with something to do." She gave a hearty laugh that rang lightly.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-10-2009 22:43

"A fine name. I have a friend like you, though she misses the red stripes and birth mark... her name is Rayn (rain)." She grinned sheepishly, "I get a long better with cats."

He smiled at that.
"she must have been a hell of a good time then", he said grining widly being a little arrgant just to be funny.
he was suprised that she said that she got along better with cats, he would of thought being brought up with lions would be a hard life for a wolf as lions had a tendance for beeing very tuff and brutal towords each other, normal him self he would stay clear of lions as they often would try and kill other big cats to get rid of compation but again he couldnt asume that on ever lion as he had met one who had been very very kind and good in many ways.

"thats suprsing even thow you have been brought up with cats, they are still you kin, but i do no what you mean they often seem very i dont no the word for it....stuck up na thats to harsh umm well there often all about there land and there honor i find, but i have met a lot of good wolves thow", he said with a smile.

"i was brought up with bears my self so i no how it is, me ma adopted me when she found me in a rain storm she was good but... her hugs were killer i tell you", he said smiling rembering then laughing hearterly rembering the hugs, he pulled a funny face to empthersize what he ment, kinda suffercating painful face.

"The eagle is a messanger from the Valley. I was chasing intruders and somehow I wound up here," She glanced around herself. Her chrome eyes gleamed the surroundins back like mirrors. She shrugged her shoulders, "I have traveled all over the territory beyone the pass, but this is the first time I have been on this side."

so the eagle was a messanger wow thats some messanger. he noticed her eyes they were beauteful and quite memerising like a mirro he had seen a colour like that on human machins that they use to move fast.
"ooohhh a torist hay haha well the lands of Hekaya are beauteful and full of many intresting folk, you should take a brake from pride life and go on a holday maybe find a better home for your pride", he said with a big smile, he jumped around her a little like a big kitten.

"That is the first time I can refrence myself to that word... usualy I am constantly busy with something to do."

"well thats life in a pride for you, got to say it ant a life of a panther like me, alone and free is what i like to be free go were i want no problems exspet for the ones i corse", he said laughing again.
"Whatever I take is the road I make
It's the road of life make no mistake
For me
", he sang in a sing song voice with a little strut dance thing.

"you so should take a holday, i can show you around a little, there is always fun to be had around Hekaya for two cats, and if your looking for high adrenilin pumping fun im the cat for that", he said with a laugh.
[/i]
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 30-10-2009 06:27

( Wow my computer deleted my post -_- I have to do home work so I will reply later... i wont be here this weekend -Going deer hunting-)
ImageImage
Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 04-11-2009 01:19

Silentkill thought for a moment on his words. "I have met a few wolves who were accepting of who I am, but many saw me as a traitor," she said softly. She then flicked her tail in a slightly wolfish wag, "I would be ore than happy to stay here for a while... and I am sure that the pride would like a new territory... our borders aren't as secure as they used to be."
She flicked her tail back, the feather tied into the fur lingered on the earth for a moment before following in a smooth ark.

(Sorry its kind of short... also anyone else may join whenever XP)
ImageImage