The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 29-06-2009 04:46

lol for some reason i feel like i thought it was mentioned Kami was out of the water a whiel ago xD she must be turning all soggy by now xPPP )

Kami felt so safe, wading in the water. She watched as everything began to simmer down, and felt slightly thrilled that things were already lightening up! Nakisha and Freerider seemed to already snug and make up, while Moonnight was just relieved (as was Triple Eight) that all the senseless bickering had been eradicated. Perking her ears with a rather content smile, she blew herself little water bubbles before she heard the male suddenly speak.

He spoke words of wisdom it seemed. He seemed pretty tired of the fight too, and putting in his input was something worth while for Kami to hear. She watched as he suddenly came over to the river, wanting to get a fish from it. He was a bit aways from where she was, and as she floated there she noticed something shadowy in the water. Smiling a bit, she finally exited from the water. She looked like a shaggy, wet dog. Shaking off, she let water splurt almost everywhere before smiling. "Well now that we have the small bickerings over with! Why dont' we all start over with our introductions...." she paused. "Unless we don't really need one." she chuckled nervously then. She was about to speak again, but it seemed Freerider had beaten her to it.

She asked about if Kami had ever been in a pack. She gave a smile before her eyes seemed to become surprised when Freerider had mentioned both wolves and dogs. Kami had her jaw slightly agape before she grinned. Her tail behind her began to wag as she said, "How'd you know I was a hybrid? Ah well, maybe my tail said it all! Or my bell.." she commented. It must have been her two collars she wore. That was the only explanation she could have. "I haven't been in a pack, but a team." she mentioned. "Yup! The family business sleddog team!" she beamed. "We were really great about two years ago. You shouldv'e seen us!" Kami mentioned.

She paused though before she slightly looked sadenned. "But, that's in the past now." she mentioned before she glanced Freerider's way with a big grin. "I decided to go solo..!" she commented rather nervously. "But going solo isn't the best.. And I do get quite lonely.." she commented. "But I figured, with all of you making a pack and all, it would be fun! Plus, we'd get to know eachother, we'd hang out, do some stuff together... Kind of like a strung family!" she said, her tail wagging once more then.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-07-2009 21:05

((Bump for Moon))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~