The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 09-06-2009 17:57

Kami gave a sweatdrop. So, it didn't seem she gave too well of an impression for Moonnight. Half of her wondered if she even scared the poor wolf! Oh well, at least Kami's friendliness showed.

She was a bit in an awkward position though when she noticed that Freerider, Nakisha, and Moon seemed to playing the female dominant game. Kami never really understood it too well, but that was probably because she truly never was in a pack before.

It was more like, she considered a pack like her team from back home. Working together, being friends to one another. A group that had the same goal if one would so put it. When she noticed how Freerider seemed a bit ticked, her ears drew back a bit. She wasn't one for dominance, but she didn't like where this was going... Plus, back home, she was the leader of her team, so she didn't need to show any dominance, because they all trusted her...

“I doubt that would happen, apparently some here would prefer to be alone. You need to be kind to be in a pack, but I think you would make a lovely pack member…”

"Oh..." Kami said rather quietly. She noticed that Freerider hadn't finished her sentence, and two moments later it hit her that she wished to know Kami's name. "Oh! It's Kami." she mentioned with a small tail wag and a grin. When Nakisha confronted Freerider on the insult at hand, Kami felt the tension already rising. And since this was between three females, Kami felt rather out of place. Well, it would be clear to her that if this group were to ever form anything, she'd probably be one of the sappiest, lower ranks in the world. Joy.
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 11-06-2009 21:23

The male known as Triple Eight made no move, it was the female's time to play.

“You know…you need a lesson in stirring shit my dear, because a little water never hurt anyone. Both of you really need to check yourselves before you go bothering others without a logical reason.”

Freerider padded over, giving her a questioning look. The devilish grin turned up the corners of her mouth, fangs glinting. "Nope, water never hurt nobody. But then why are you getting so uppity? It has it's effects." Screwing with people's minds, no that was her speciality. Sure she liked to fight and was realitivity good at it, but mind games were so very much fun. As an adition to her words she gave another shaketo rid herself of the last drops, the mint green female was sure to get a little wet in this close proximaty.

Another hiss of an insult was directed at Nakisha, “Don’t think you are so high and mighty dear, save it when you belong to a pack.” High and mighty?! Well look who was talkin, the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black. Suddenly Freerider shot back amo, water droplets spraying very near her dry coat, a quick step preventing all from hitting her. The sly look fell, agression beginning to show through in raised hackles and barred teeth.

Freerider laid down, acting as if nothing had just happened. “I doubt that would happen, apparently some here would prefer to be alone. You need to be kind to be in a pack, but I think you would make a lovely pack member…” Kami in terms of personality was the oddball of the group, nice and sweet, she was in the wrong group. The puffball obvioulsy took it as an insult, tail and fur up from the tension. ''Did you feel I was... bothering you?'' She asked, slowly. ''I thought calling people names was far more bothering.'' The brindled lady snorted and decided until further action occured to let the two smack talk by themselves. Giving her specked coat a final shake she padded away from the drama queens, to turn back to where Triple Eight was and causally lay a few feet away.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-06-2009 04:47

This was getting more and more intresting things as the females got more hetted, it was looking like a fight could brake out, which would be fun to watch. Te kept a close eye on all of them taking in there personalitys. flirty, one who likes a fight, then there was the one who was top female and in eights eyes was the one for the job, as long as they dropped the hormons. and there was the frienly one in the river, nice guys finished last, a weakness that eight disliked, but he had no reason to be aggresive or diffrent towords her yet pluss she hadnt even spoken to him yet.

The only thing was that if one of the females to it apone her self to batter eight down he was hard pressed at the current time to fight back, his body was not up to the challange, but he would still fight, but he would loss by the looks of it, he would have to hope his apprence would stop that from happening.
The female who had spoken to him before was walking back over to him, she was the one up for a fight so he readyed him self , but made no sign other wise, his face was still blank as stone and hard as hell.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 12-06-2009 07:28

Freerider’s eyes met with the golden wolf for a moment, who was the one acting high and mighty now? She had seen many packs before, conversed with her share of pack alphas, and not many of them acted so stuck up and cocky as this one did. True, she had little room to talk, her own pride filled her very being, but she still managed to be kind to others and not force them down to make herself higher, unless provoked that was. For the time, she glanced back to Kami, brushing the suffering soul aside for the moment. It wasn’t her beef with whatever made this female act like she needed to be in constant control.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Kami..” she paused as her eyes glanced back to both females. “Don’t let this fluster you dear..some wolves just want to make a stink.” she replied, her body motioning as she stood. Her eyes dove toward the speckled wolf, good god it seemed like hardasses stuck together. Smirking, she couldn’t help but laugh inwardly. She liked the female’s confidence, but playing mind games, completely her forte. So maybe she would like this female, if she could learn to not be such a rotten soul. “Please, don’t pull that one on me; I’m simply making an observation about how ridiculous you look trying to stir shit with water. Observations have their effects.” She rehearsed back. A small tilt of the head sent the remaining drops flying before the spotted female walked off.

Her eyes rolled suddenly listening once the sandy females voice was in range. Please, this female didn’t know when to shut her maw or when another chose to brush her off. Well so be it. Free didn’t like having to come off as having a need for a fight, she felt these others were way more into bickering then she was, but apparently everyone seemed to make their first thoughts of her without a simple hello. So, why on earth would she give them respect they didn’t deserve? This female was about to realize that confrontation wasn’t about to make Free go belly up without a fair shot. But, wanting to be the only one to avoid confrontation apparently, she would have to make sure she didn’t go further then setting the record straight.

“You’d be surprised where I come from…and let me tell you, the world isn’t all like your pack, I have met plenty of strong alphas that didn’t need to prove their position to others. I have no idea what has roughed you up, but I came to meet some new wolves, while you and the spotted female seemed to only want to ruffle my fur. It’s tragic when such powerful females don’t seem to have the wisdom in them to at least give another wolf the chance to be kind.” she finished, her face didn’t alter off its expression, she knew not to turn her back on this female.

Though she could admit the female was strong, she could blatantly see that, but her self-esteem sure wavered, or else she wouldn’t need to put a wolf in her place that didn’t even start this battle. But she wasn’t about to continue this drama unless the female decided to fight her, but she wasn’t going to be blamed for starting it. She wished to lie down, speak more to the kind hybrid in the water, but doing so may give the brown female a mixed signal, thinking it meant she was backing down. Instead, she tried to cool this off before it got out of paw.

“Now…if you would be so kind, I would rather you give me a chance to be nice instead of us all having a bitch fest. I came here wishing to meet all of you after all.” Freerider stated, wondering what made females act so crude around her in the first place.

((I know, it wouldn't be an entertaining rp with some conflict. I just love how Free probably misunderstood Nakishas glance, and people misunderstand her for starting a fight, when she didn't or at least not intentionally XD Oh females and them being stubborn.))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-06-2009 17:31

((Puffball is amused.... :lol:

Alright that was totally random, but I couldn't help it... Ignore me. :P))

Nakisha's tention seemed clear to the ones around her.
She could feel Kami's discomfort. Part of her felt guilty about it; she hadn't meant to make anyone nervous. She, of all wolves, knew how that felt. Damnit... well, some things just had to happen....

Moonnight, on the other hand, seemed rather relaxed through it all. She enjoyed the chaos it caused, and Nakisha could feel it. Mind games...
But Freerider responded to her; shaking out water towards Moonnight, Nakisha saw the aggression beginning to show in the speckled female.
Oh dear.... This could turn nasty. But it didn't; Moonnight walked away, approaching the only male left in the small group. Smart choice... the best way to avoid confrontation.
Maybe Moon was smarter then she (=Nakisha) was....
“Well it’s nice to meet you Kami..” she paused as her eyes glanced back to both females. “Don’t let this fluster you dear..some wolves just want to make a stink.” she replied, her body motioning as she stood. Her eyes dove toward the speckled wolf, good god it seemed like hardasses stuck together. Smirking, she couldn’t help but laugh inwardly. She liked the female’s confidence, but playing mind games, completely her forte. So maybe she would like this female, if she could learn to not be such a rotten soul. “Please, don’t pull that one on me; I’m simply making an observation about how ridiculous you look trying to stir shit with water. Observations have their effects.” She rehearsed back. A small tilt of the head sent the remaining drops flying before the spotted female walked off.
A deep growl began to form in Nakisha's troath. Well well... insult again, but this time, aimed an Moonnight. Still... she herself didn't want to be accused of stirring up trouble... Not yet. If it was trouble she had wished to make, they would have been fighting already....

It seemed it was just her and Freerider, now....

Her eyes flashed at the male, Triple Eight. He was waiting, patiently... waiting for an outcome.
Nakisha realised that both she and Freerider where now the ones to settle it. No one else left... and they had to do it right, if they wished to prevent a fight.... and prevent any possible injury.

“You’d be surprised where I come from…and let me tell you, the world isn’t all like your pack, I have met plenty of strong alphas that didn’t need to prove their position to others. I have no idea what has roughed you up, but I came to meet some new wolves, while you and the spotted female seemed to only want to ruffle my fur. It’s tragic when such powerful females don’t seem to have the wisdom in them to at least give another wolf the chance to be kind.” she finished, her face didn’t alter off its expression, she knew not to turn her back on this female.
Nakisha's ears perked, and her muscles slowly relaxed a little, her lips covering her teeth up again, even though her fur was still bristled. It seemed Freerider had read her well... She had seen the both the insecurity and inner strength in Nakisha, and it was fair to respond to it... Yet, it also seemed Free, as much as Nakisha, was trying to avoid a fight. That was a relief...
And what she said now made sense. More then she could even know...

''Well, I'd just be pleased if the world is nothing like my old pack.'' She admitted, her voice sounding awefully flat with painful memories. ''It's just what I've learned... and I'll be the first to admit I didn't learn from the best.''
Her eyes narrowed a little. ''Yet... I didn't mean to fight you, in all honesty. All I meant to do, was play the game as it was supposed to be played.'' She sighed. ''Or, at least, as I've been taught.... It seems you and I have a different opinion about how dominance is established amongst strangers. But again, it's all I know.''

Her tail swished. ''I took your selfsecure display as a challenge in the game. Was it wrong of me to do so?''
“Now…if you would be so kind, I would rather you give me a chance to be nice instead of us all having a bitch fest. I came here wishing to meet all of you after all.” Freerider stated, wondering what made females act so crude around her in the first place.
Well, that answered her question. It seemed this was more of a misunderstanding then anything else. Freerider had not intended to challenge... and Nakisha had still taken it as so. Wrong.....
Darnit... not a good start for her....

Nakisha relaxed, and lowered her tail. The tention was gone... and Nakisha lowered her head a little to show the threat of a fight was gone, from where she was standing.

''I agree. Maybe I misunderstood.'' She said, her voice normal and calm. ''I apologize.''

She felt miserable inside, but she made sure it didn't show. She was just bound to make mistakes lately, it seemed. Maybe it was because of what had happend when she was chased away from the pack.... She was just still to tense, perhaps....

She slowly turned, making sure not to turn her back on Freerider as she did. She then flopped down in the grass, her head up and alert.
Her tail stretched out behind her.
Being an European wolf, she was one of the very smallest of the group. But it seemed the whole group knew it wasn't size that made the difference... and Nakisha knew that, if she wished to survive, she would have to depend on her inner strength and slightly dominant nature.

(Heehee, I enjoyed the confusing as well. :) These kind of things can make RP so interesting!!)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 13-06-2009 00:15

“Well it’s nice to meet you Kami..” she paused as her eyes glanced back to both females. “Don’t let this fluster you dear..some wolves just want to make a stink.”

Kami gave a weak smile in return as a response to Freerider, before her body seemed to fidget. Ok, so it figured her body language would of course be noticed. Oh darn, what was she? Dog or wimp? The big cheese or the chump? Well okay, right now she wasn't any of those, just a simple soul that wanted whatever this was to be become more of a... friendly meeting rather than a horrible fight fest.

After a few chattering words of apologetics as well as admittance from Freerider and Nakisha, Kami let out a soft sigh before she glanced Moonnight's way. Would Moon be so forgiving or something around those lines like Nakisha? After all, the conflict was trying to be passed now. If an uprise occurred it wouldn't be pretty, especially when the storm had already flown past them all...
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 19-06-2009 05:28

“Please, don’t pull that one on me; I’m simply making an observation about how ridiculous you look trying to stir shit with water. Observations have their effects.” Moon's hackles rose a bit, she turned slightly to look at Freerider staring daggers down at her. "So? You can still delute it with water. she objected soundly.

Her nose wrinkled up in distaste as she rested her head upon her paws, watching the female's reflections in the water of the river. “You’d be surprised where I come from…and let me tell you, the world isn’t all like your pack, I have met plenty of strong alphas that didn’t need to prove their position to others. I have no idea what has roughed you up, but I came to meet some new wolves, while you and the spotted female seemed to only want to ruffle my fur. It’s tragic when such powerful females don’t seem to have the wisdom in them to at least give another wolf the chance to be kind.” An agonizing groan left the brindled wolffess, eyes rolled nad paws clamping over her snout as she shook her head in dislike to Freerider's little 'speech'. She was reminded why Loner life had always been preferred, conflict and battles aside, it was troublesome. And not worth the stress it inflicted onto her poor mind.

“Now…if you would be so kind, I would rather you give me a chance to be nice instead of us all having a bitch fest. I came here wishing to meet all of you after all.”

The finale of fireworks the she-wolves had lit off, sailed through the air and singed all our their fur. An cobalt orb opened to critie the figure of the flirty female once again, rethinking things and other suchs. The other followed in order to the other eye. After hearing Nakisha's apogly to the mint green female MoonNight didn't even bother to pull her self into a sitting position, "Why do we ALL just shut up?" she asked, half pleaded. They were giving her a serious headache, and for once decided that her little mindgames had defintly not been worth it.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 23-06-2009 03:53

This was getting more and more intresting for Triple Eight, He watch closly. it was manly batween freerider and Nakisha. But to Te dissapointment it seemed that both of them were carming down, and there wasnt going to be any fight. well it was amusing wile it lasted, he tought to him self.
He got up making sure that he faced them, he didnt want to show off the fact that he was in such a bad condision any more then he need to, they would have spotted it already but he need to keep his intimdating look about him to put them off trying any thing if it came to that, as the condision he was in, he would not stand a chance in hell of fighting them off if it came to that.

He walked down to the waters eage and took a long drink for the second time, it felt so good, it helped clear his mind and refresh his body. His Triple EIght brand had been giving him a lot of tuble lately, the infection had fleared up again making the eights weep and very raw, but the pain was fare in the back of his mind so didnt show on his face, his body would give up on him before his will and spirit would.
He raised his head to look at the females again.

"its in awere nacher to find awere spot in the peaking order in any group, pack or just some random gathering, and your all doing it in one way shap or form, so get over it, sniff lick and make up" his vocie was deep and gravily, like it had seen a lot of action over time, his tone was hard but agai hard to read, he wasnt angry or annoyed sounding just stating facts.
"And all awere lives have been shit other wise we would be in packs not loners", He turn and walked down the river looking for a spot that might have some fish around, there prensents would have already sceared them off so he was moving slowly trying to find the spot they had gone to. He knew if he was going to try and catch a fish (which was a hard feet for any one) he must get it right and not look like a fool, again he need to keep up his personer up.
he spotted one and froze turning very slowly puting his muzzle as close to the surfs as he deared his conctraion on the fish, he wait for his instincts to tell him that the time was right to strike as in all hunting.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 23-06-2009 07:32

The more the sandy female apologized the worse she felt. No matter what that spotted female thought, or what either of them thought, she hated confrontation. It’s just she was raised to refuse it should the situation arise, but it was obvious this female had some pain, hell they all likely had some pain, yet luckily she could safely assume she hadn’t been through much compared to the others. Once the female seemed to lie down, feel like dung from a buffalo, Free grew a light smile. It wasn’t in the form of cockiness or success, just a friendly smile, and the booming of the cranky female’s voice in the distance didn’t alter it. Her eyes merely glanced over before turning back to the other female.

“Aw no worries miss. I’m just a bit defensive I guess, I might’ve taken your glance more to heart then I should.” Free stated, taking a position down by Nakisha.

Though she wanted to show she was really a kind wolf, she made sure to keep a comforting distance from her. After such an altercation, it wasn’t wise to place yourself completely in their personal space. Plus, she barely knew them, she may have been friendly and a flirt, but she never broke into their space until she knew them better. Before she could respond further, the male decided it was finally time to interfere. Obviously it was more entertaining of a show when there was confrontation, once the air had cleared, the male had no problem intruding with his opinion. It made her laugh inwardly; she liked outspoken wolves, though he could’ve said something before, maybe he wanted to play it safe. Even with those scars covering his build, he didn’t seem up for a battle.

He was right, one did need to suck it up, maybe that someone was her. Little did he see though, is that there would’ve been more she could handle should it have escalated. She might’ve been young, likely younger then he was, but she wasn’t ignorant to how life worked. She had handled herself for around two years now, no parents there to guide her and save her; she could handle herself and whatever the forces decided to shove her way. Of course that would come in time, she might have appeared sensitive with dealing with the others, but she just didn’t feel in the mood to deal with shit, and she didn’t just take it. But before a reply could leave her maw, he stated another substantial tippet. For a moment she remained silent, and then she acknowledged him.

“True…I suppose if I enjoyed pack life I would’ve stayed home. Though I just like to wander, I’m sure you all have better reasons then that.” she replied, but then averted back to his previous statement. “I feel true strength and dominance comes with how you react to a problem outside pack lines, not which wolf could knock the other to the ground. “ she responded, her tone as well more as a matter of fact. The will to fight had left her, now she merely wanted to mingle by the water’s edge. Each of the wolves seemed intriguing, the lone male of the group, the hybrid, and even miss temperamental over there; she may seem collected, but she got rather frazzled and got heated instantaneously. However, she still hoped to make more of a connection with this female, something about the difficult ones got her all excited.

As she watched the male appear to be hunting, she shifted her gaze from him. Hunting took concentration, some which he shouldn’t waste on her until he fed himself. Instead, she turned back toward the hybrid in the water. For the time, she would address all but the spotted female, give her time to cool off and then work with her.

“So you seem interested in making a pack, might I ask if you’ve even been apart of a pack? With other wolves or dogs?” Free asked.

It surprised her that a hybrid was out on her own; she seemed too open and kind to have been rejected by her kind of either side. By the warmness that radiated off her, she figured her previous family must’ve been fellow dogs. Wolves could be kind, but she wasn’t as rough around the edges. Freerider could only wonder how on key she was with her analysis.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-06-2009 23:14

After a few chattering words of apologetics as well as admittance from Freerider and Nakisha, Kami let out a soft sigh before she glanced Moonnight's way. Would Moon be so forgiving or something around those lines like Nakisha? After all, the conflict was trying to be passed now. If an uprise occurred it wouldn't be pretty, especially when the storm had already flown past them all...

-

"Why do we ALL just shut up?" she asked, half pleaded. They were giving her a serious headache, and for once decided that her little mindgames had defintly not been worth it.

Nakisha snickered. She couldn't agree more; the storm had passed, and it seemed that everyone was able to relax a little.

Throwing a look at the male, she realised he was looking at them as well. She frowned; he seemed.... weak, somehow. But he was doing a good job to cover that up... and he was trying to stay strong. Like many of them, he had probably learned that showing weakness could get him killed....

"its in awere nacher to find awere spot in the peaking order in any group, pack or just some random gathering, and your all doing it in one way shap or form, so get over it, sniff lick and make up" his vocie was deep and gravily, like it had seen a lot of action over time, his tone was hard but agai hard to read, he wasnt angry or annoyed sounding just stating facts.
"And all awere lives have been shit other wise we would be in packs not loners", He turn and walked down the river looking for a spot that might have some fish around, there prensents would have already sceared them off so he was moving slowly trying to find the spot they had gone to. He knew if he was going to try and catch a fish (which was a hard feet for any one) he must get it right and not look like a fool, again he need to keep up his personer up.
he spotted one and froze turning very slowly puting his muzzle as close to the surfs as he deared his conctraion on the fish, he wait for his instincts to tell him that the time was right to strike as in all hunting.
Nakisha grinned a little. ''True that...'' She admitted. What wolf would be a loner by choice? Nothing but risks and danger, right...? Although... some wolves preferred life on their own....

“Aw no worries miss. I’m just a bit defensive I guess, I might’ve taken your glance more to heart then I should.” Free stated, taking a position down by Nakisha.

Nakisha smiled at her. ''Me too... I should have known better.'' She said, her voice calm and warm now. She stretched out her neck for a gentle nudge at Free's shoulder, just to show good intentions. Then, she held her distance again.

“True…I suppose if I enjoyed pack life I would’ve stayed home. Though I just like to wander, I’m sure you all have better reasons then that.” she replied, but then averted back to his previous statement. “I feel true strength and dominance comes with how you react to a problem outside pack lines, not which wolf could knock the other to the ground. “ she responded, her tone as well more as a matter of fact.
Nakisha's ears perked. Ah! Someone who HAD chosen the lone life. Well well...
''True...'' She said, softly. ''But establishing dominance is also a mere game of body language sometimes.'' She winked. Now that the tention was gone, she could laugh about the misunderstanding. ''But you're right... a true leader must show his or her worth through the actions they take.''

“So you seem interested in making a pack, might I ask if you’ve even been apart of a pack? With other wolves or dogs?” Free asked.
With a turn of her head, Nakisha's attention also shifted towards Kami. She was eager to hear more about the plans of a pack. If she was totally honest... she was tired of living alone!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~