The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-06-2009 00:08

Nakisha's head turned from side to side, listening quietly to the wolves around her....

... until another female appeared.

As she jumped from the tree, Nakisha noticed right away that this female was selfconfident. Not afraid, not nervous, not insecure in any way.

In fact... she seemed to be a flirt.

Nakisha's ears turned backward. Well well... someone who thought she was ''cool''. Hm.
Nakisha had never gotten along with females very much. Although friendly females could make friends for life in VERY rare occations, the need to establish dominance was always great between females. See who was topdog. See who was the one in charge. See who was the best. Quarreling about who was alpha bitch, so to speak. And of course... there was always the fighting about who could win over the prettiest guy.
It had always annoyed her beyond belief.
That alone had often gotten her in fights in the past, but when she had been a teen, she had lost all those fights over rank.
Now that she was adult, she had changed. She no longer tolerated any female trying to be topdog... in fact, anyone who'd try to boss hér around, would have to face her own dominant nature....

But maybe she was misjudging this female. After all, first impressions weren't the best to go on....
She would see what this female's true colours where....

Her attention shifted to Moonnight, who asked the scarred male for his name. Even though he seemed rough at the edges, he told her he was Triple Eight.
Nakisha's ears perked back up; no sign of hostility... that sure made her feel more at ease....

But at that moment, the new female decided to go at the male called Alakai. She seemed to have her mind set on him... Or was it just a game?

After exchanging a silent greeting, she maneuvered over toward the male. Her eyes gleamed flirtatiously at him, stopping gracefully beside him.

“Hello.” she stated coyly.

Leaning down, she began to lap up the water the others were swimming in. Once she had a moist throat, she came up to look at the crowd. Turning back to the male, she decided to keep up the conversation. Turning her body toward him, she kept the flirty smile on her face.

“Well you seem friendly, I’m Freerider, and what should I call you?” she asked.

Well... with a flirting female nearby, there was no fear that any male would try to hit on HER. That was a relief.

Still, Nakisha felt challenged somewhere. This female was confident, and knew her beauty. She was outgoing and seducing....
There was a CHANCE she would go for top lady position... and if that was the case, it had to be stopped here and now. Nakisha would have to show her own strength, her own selfconfidence. Just to be sure. Just to show she wouldn't be messed with. Subtile, though... After all, she could be misjudging Free completely. And she didn't want to insult her in any way, if that was the case...

Nakisha got up. She knew if she would try to be elegant, she would easily overdo it, trip on her paws and fall into the water.
And thus, she managed to calm down, and step slowly towards the water.
Showing her very own elegance, her tail swished slowly behind her as she sniffed the riverbank casually. Her long legs moved graciously under her broad shoulders and hips. There was nothing seducing in her ways; just her natural beauty and no more. Some would like it, others probably wouldn't give her a second look. But there was no overdoing it... no showing off.
Then, she looked up at Freerider with a rather innocent look, and moved on.
Challenge accepted. At least, if there was one. Nobody would be alphabitch over her anymore.
If Free wasn't interested in playing topdog games, she would think little of the look she had given her.... In fact, she probably wouldn't even notice then.

Nakisha perked her ears again and glanced at Kami. She was completely natural, and that was a trait they shared. It made Nakisha feel good... No masks. Would all the wolves be like this...?? She wondered....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-06-2009 00:25

" I came from up north, I decided to come down here into warmer weather after some particulary bad snow storms got me."

Kami had suddenly seemed like her eyes bulged and in excitement she said, "NO WAY! YOU CAME FROM UP NORTH AS WELL? That's incredible!" she seemed to giggle with glee before she said, "Although the bad storm part seemed to stink. You made it out okay though, and that's what counts!"

"Triple Eight, and you?"

It seemed the scarred wolf had given his name to Moonnight. Curious, Kami glanced their way then as she examined this wolf. Now that she saw him more clearly, he was battle scarred to the max, and something about his name was even more ... interesting than his physical appearance.

It was also at that time, another wolf came into view! Her coat was apparently beautiful. She was a rather nice green, white, and brown color. "Mint colors!" Kami had instantly thought, before she chuckled and shook the image of a chocolate mint thing that her humans had eaten before bedtime out of her mind.

(buwahaha, mint oreos xD even tho the green isn't at all like frees ^^; )

She then glanced toward Nakisha, before smiling and walking over to her. It seemed Nakisha apparently went for the 'beauty padgent' strut. It was small, but it was there. Kami smirked. It was funny to her. When Nakisha was done with her little own beauty, Kami approached. Considering Moon was near Triple Eight, and Free now started a conversation with Alakai, why not speak with Nakisha!

"This looks like a great group!" she commented. "Maybe we could make a pack!" she added then with a pant as her tail wagged from behind her. A pack would be fun! They could all be apart of one. It would be magnificent!
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 03-06-2009 22:41

Alakai stared at the female as she stopped next to him, and he quickly stood." Uh.. hi." he said shyly. He backed up slowly and sat down, trying not to look at her." Look, uh, if your trying to hit on me, I'm sorry, but I've already got myself a mate. I'm sorry." he said, finally looking up at her. He finally realized that he couldn't stay here, and decided to take his leave. He only came out here to quench his thirst before he headed back to his den to spend some quality time with his mate." I'm sorry ladies, and sir... I'm going to be taking my leave. It was great meeting you all, and I hope our paths cross again someday." he stated and dipped his head, turning and walking out of the clearing. He felt bad for leaving them, but he knew that he had his own adventures lying ahead in the future...

((I'm going to be backing out of this RP, I hope everyone understands, apparently I can only do one group RP at a time and so I'm only going to do "in search of old friends" I hope ya'll understand.))
Image Image
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 04-06-2009 00:24

((Well I see you even edited your reason for leaving the rp XD))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-06-2009 01:24

I would like to post a small note about what happend here.

Everyone is free to back out of an RP of course, but it has to be done with respect to others. It seems there was a bit of confusion and anger between the group here.

Always think before joining an RP. It can be hard to keep several RP's up at once, it is for me too. ;) If you need to back out, or if the RP just ain't working for you, it's only polite to notify everybody through PM or a message in the RP itself. Explain your reasons, and notify people you need to back out. Then, write a ''leaving'' message, or find a solution that suits everyone's needs.
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 05-06-2009 03:48

((Well anyway, let's get back on track, it's Moons turn to post :3))
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 05-06-2009 05:28

Moon's brows lifted in creased at the new female's look and grin. Suddenly her attention was elsewhere at a excited shout, "NO WAY! YOU CAME FROM UP NORTH AS WELL? That's incredible!" "Although the bad storm part seemed to stink. You made it out okay though, and that's what counts!" Moon twitched for a moment, suprised by Kami's outburst. Unintelligently she said, "Errrr....yeah?" still trying to gather her thoughts.

She watched for a moment as a look of thoughtfulness crossed his features, "Triple Eight and you?". She had already given her name, what was the harm in giving it again. "Moon, MoonNight." she replied.

The female padded down, lapping up water by the scarred male's side, smiling all the time. “Well you seem friendly, I’m Freerider, and what should I call you?” Moon at that moment decided she rather disliked the newcomer. 'Flirty Priss' was the sterotype Moon placed on her in her mind.

MoonNight watched Nakisha's show of domiance without comment, a devilsih grin creeping onto her features. With agility more then grace, she sped through the water 'til she could touch the stoney bottom, and then leaping up out of it like a trout. Landing on the bank beside the other female's Moon shook her wet coat out and sent water droplets flying, hopefully to mess with the other's fur without an expression. She didn't nesscarily want the top position, but she sure did like to stir shit.

"Maybe we could make a pack!"

Kami enthuastically suggested, Moon's ears went flat with her dislike of the idea. "Ummmm... Kami once again blowing all intelligent thougth out of her head.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-06-2009 04:44

Triple Eight nodded when moonnight gave her name, he had been right it was moon, She then swam off to to show of her own show of domiance, he had seen this sort of thing with his old pack, it was nachral for wolves to find there spot in a group of others, and this group was no exsepion.
This all had started with a new females apprence, she had introdioce her self as freerider. She had gone to the other male tryed to flirt and the male had ovesly paniced or chocked and left.

Leaveing Te as the only male there, Triple Eight was never a real female hunter, he had never had a mate never met any female he wanted as a mate, back in his old pack he had always been looking after his pack and a female would have been a distracion, and a weakness that could be exsploted. But he could still admire females and there looks, and he had to say all of them here were pritty good, but all this was unreadbal in his dull dead eyes and his blank face.

He watched the females intrested on what would happen next, they would proberbly be some more strutting around maybe a growl at best any more would be pointless, no point risking a injury.

When Kami had mesion a pack, eight instently made his mind up, he didnt even have to consider it, he was not a pack person, he wouldnt ever be in another pack after what happened to his last. but maybe a little company might do him good, even if they left him alone.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 08-06-2009 03:56

Freerider watched as the female brushed by her, giving her some cocky look. In return, she grinned a condescending grin. It was pathetic when females tried to be domineering when they didn’t even belong in a pack anyway; it only told her she had some issues. Then the male just strolled away, claiming he had a mate, which she doubted. Shame, some males just felt threatened by a confident male, well he didn’t seem worth her trouble anyway. Still, now she was alone, aside from some pained female trying so desperately to prove herself. Shaking her head, she just began to alp up more water. This crowd didn’t come off very friendly, so hopefully they would leave soon. After all, she was here first.

Then, out of nowhere, the female who gave her a suspicious glare before, emerged from the water and began to dry herself. Water drops flung in every direction, landing mostly on her and the light female’s fur. Now, what started as a condescending smile, turned to laughter. She hadn’t started anything, and these bitches were stirring up shit for no reason. Well, this was it. If these females were going to be rude without even speaking a word to her, they would see what true confidence was. Walking slyly over to the black and white speckled female, she just gave her a look questioning the impaired logic.

“You know…you need a lesson in stirring shit my dear, because a little water never hurt anyone. Both of you really need to check yourselves before you go bothering others without a logical reason.” she stated, now looking toward Nakisha.

“Don’t think you are so high and mighty dear, save it when you belong to a pack.” she spat, before shaking herself dry and aiming the water back at Moon.

Sure, she was already wet, but now she would be covered with the dirt from her fur. So many jealous females, it just made her laugh really. Just because she was confident enough to approach males, didn’t male cause for some female to get her knickers in a knot. But no matter, she wasn’t so insecure to have the need to prove herself. Should they chose to fight, they would see what they mess with when they decide to come into trouble. Still, Free was never one to start a fight, just one to pulverize the other til they hit the floor. And two lost females weren’t worth it, instead she ignored both of them and laid herself down.

Looking over toward one of the females, she suggested a pack. Honestly she was shocked to see a kind female in the group. For a moment, she thought sweet girls were a dying breed. The half breed seemed more entertaining than these other two, so maybe they could be friends. Until these females gained a reality check, she wasn’t about to even waste her time. Should they actually learn to say a kind word, they would see she had plenty to say to them. Shaking her head lightly, she addressed the other female in the water.

“I doubt that would happen, apparently some here would prefer to be alone. You need to be kind to be in a pack, but I think you would make a lovely pack member…” she paused, as if asking for the half blood to fill in the blank with her name.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-06-2009 22:17

As Nakisha had been showing her own worth, she hardly realised how Kami had been talking with Moonnight.
But suddenly.... a short, innocent sentence made her head snap towards her.
"This looks like a great group!" she commented. "Maybe we could make a pack!" she added then with a pant as her tail wagged from behind her.
Nakisha's eyes widened slightly. A pack....??
Hmm....
Why not? Flashing her eyes from one to the other, she realised that would sure have it's advantages. And she would be SO much saver....

A soft smile formed on her face....

At that moment, the blue male suddenly began to stutter. He mentioned something about a mate... and before she could respond, he was gone.
Well, one male gone. Maybe it was best... she wasn't too comfortable around males, anyway....

MoonNight watched Nakisha's show of domiance without comment, a devilsih grin creeping onto her features. With agility more then grace, she sped through the water 'til she could touch the stoney bottom, and then leaping up out of it like a trout. Landing on the bank beside the other female's Moon shook her wet coat out and sent water droplets flying, hopefully to mess with the other's fur without an expression. She didn't nesscarily want the top position, but she sure did like to stir shit.
Nakisha's ears perked.
WOW... that was impressive. As Moon shook her coat, she turned away slightly as the water sprayed around. Well well... she wasn't the only one who had noticed the little rankcompetition, appearantly. That Moonnight sure had some skill!

Oh well, it was only fair. It was only natural for a group of strangers to test boundaries and see who'd be the most dominant of the group. It was how packs where started....

She noticed the male, Triple Eight, watching the female's dominance game without any emotion. Well, he was right not to infere... after all, the female's ranking was none of his concern... unless he would be alpha male, wanting to pick an alpha female as a mate. And if THAT was about to happen, it would be ages from now....

Freerider watched as the female brushed by her, giving her some cocky look. In return, she grinned a condescending grin. It was pathetic when females tried to be domineering when they didn’t even belong in a pack anyway; it only told her she had some issues.
Nakisha interpretated the grin right; her ears turned backwards and she pulled her lip up very slightly, only wrinkling her nose a little in the process.
So... this female thought little of her. Well, it seemed they would all have to show their worth in time... and establish ranking then. That was... if everyone agreed on Kami's proposal of starting a pack....

She realised already that she and Freerider would have some issues, sooner or later....

Then, out of nowhere, the female who gave her a suspicious glare before, emerged from the water and began to dry herself. Water drops flung in every direction, landing mostly on her and the light female’s fur. Now, what started as a condescending smile, turned to laughter. She hadn’t started anything, and these bitches were stirring up shit for no reason. Well, this was it. If these females were going to be rude without even speaking a word to her, they would see what true confidence was. Walking slyly over to the black and white speckled female, she just gave her a look questioning the impaired logic.
Alright... this was humiliating. Nakisha's fur began to bristle and a soft growl formed in her troath. This newcomer was LAUGHING... just because they followed the wolves' natural instincts in esablishing dominance between strangers..?!
“You know…you need a lesson in stirring shit my dear, because a little water never hurt anyone. Both of you really need to check yourselves before you go bothering others without a logical reason.” she stated, now looking toward Nakisha.

“Don’t think you are so high and mighty dear, save it when you belong to a pack.” she spat, before shaking herself dry and aiming the water back at Moon.
Nakisha couldn't accept this kind of behaviour, and she knew it. This was the next level in the dominance game, even if this female didn't realise it to be so....
As Freerider layed herself down, Nakisha slowly approached.
“I doubt that would happen, apparently some here would prefer to be alone. You need to be kind to be in a pack, but I think you would make a lovely pack member…” she paused, as if asking for the half blood to fill in the blank with her name.
Nakisha also seemed to take it as an insult. She stopped next to Freerider. Her tail was only slightly up; it was showing simply that she didn't feel less then any other. Her fur was still slightly bristled from the tention and discontent, and her nose was slightly wrinkled, as if she could bare her teeth any minute.

''Did you feel I was... bothering you?'' She asked, slowly. ''I thought calling people names was far more bothering.''

Her stiff legs showed the sudden tention in the air. If Freerider wished to insult her, she was forced to let her know she wouldn't accept it.

''I don't know where you come from...'' She said, slowly. ''But in my pack, we're used to find our place between strangers. And judging from your entré, it seems you think you're pretty high up that tree... or am I mistaking...?''

She made sure not to sound hostile. It was simply a question, even though everything was so tense. Hostility could wait; nobody would benefit from a fight at this point. It was best to set things straight for now... without any voilence. Freerider's reply would be deciding wether or not that was possible, though.....

((LOL I like where this is going... Personalities conflicting at the beginning... That's gunna be FUN! :P I like it. :) Heehee.... Spicing things up!))

Again, since Alakai left, the order of posting:

((Nakisha
Silverwolf92
Moonnight
Leo
FadingTracks )))

Just to keep it easy for everyone. :D