The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-05-2009 01:56

The hybrid herself seemed to let out a small yelp when the golden one suddenly jumped up and turned all fuzzy. She was easily startled, but then giggled a bit nervously, and embarrassingly when the golden wolf spoke.

''I... uh... I...'' She stuttered, gasping. ''You... scared me.''

"eheheh, you scared me too." she mentioned with a bright laugh before saying, "Sorry for the scare." She then glanced to where the white and blue wolf was, and then another popped and appeared! A black and silvery one, she looked pretty!

She then glanced back to the golden one next to her, before smiling. "Need some help there pal? In all truths you look absolutely cute!" the hybrid tried to compliment the spooked one. Quite busy was right, and before long the gold one asked for who was who. "I'm Kamikaze, Kami or short." Kami introduced herself with a smile then. "And you?" she asked the golden one, before looking to the river. "And you? And you too!" She glanced from the white and blue, to the black and silver. Her tail behind her already wagging like mad.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-05-2009 02:09

Alakai continued to stare at the other two wolves as they conversed to each other, when he heard another voice, coming from behind him!!" Man! This clearing is getting busy!! And is it just me, or am I the only guy here..." he thought to himself. "And you? And you too!" He looked back up, and noticed that the wolf speaking to him was a hybrid. hmmm... interesting.." The names alakai, its a pleasure to meet all... three of you." he said speaking to ALL who were in the clearing with him. He turned his gaze behind him to see if he could catch a glimpse of this other wolf that was hiding behind him. But he noticed that she was already at the river lapping up the cold water. He raised his eyebrow again and let out a soft chuckle," Looks like I AM the only guy here..." he said with a soft laugh.
Image Image
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 17-05-2009 19:29

Shifty blue eyes glanced back and forth from the other three, they looked friendly enough. Suddenly te golden one seemed to...puff out after being frightened by the appearance of yet another. She resembled, at the moment a cat when you stepped on it's tail. The silver she-wolf stifled a chuckle.

''It's getting busy here...'' She commented, hoping to sound calm and at ease. ''I... ehr...'' She turned to the hybrid, closest to her. ''Who... are you...? All of you...?''

The one who has scarred the furry puffball was the first to anwser, then the black and white male , and she paused from her drink to reply as well. "Moon, MoonNight." she said in the same emotionless tone.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-05-2009 20:00

"eheheh, you scared me too." she mentioned with a bright laugh before saying, "Sorry for the scare."
Nakisha stared around her. My, she sure felt stupid looking like this. An oversized kooshball, that's what she was!!
Well, that was the most embarrassing start someone could have...

She could smack herself. How had she been able to miss the presence of no less then TWO females?!! Urgh, she was getting slow....
"Need some help there pal? In all truths you look absolutely cute!" the hybrid tried to compliment the spooked one. Quite busy was right, and before long the gold one asked for who was who. "I'm Kamikaze, Kami or short." Kami introduced herself with a smile then. "And you?" she asked the golden one, before looking to the river. "And you? And you too!" She glanced from the white and blue, to the black and silver. Her tail behind her already wagging like mad.
Nakisha had to admit... this female in front of her was quite outgoing. Different from her... but it made her smile. She seemed very nice!
" The names alakai, its a pleasure to meet all... three of you. Looks like I AM the only guy here..."

-

"Moon, MoonNight."
''I'm Nakisha.'' She said, a tad embarrassed. ''Nice to meet you... all...''

She stepped out of the bushes; no more use in hiding now...
Her poofed up fur looked silly, and she knew it. Stepping straight towards the river, she took a quick sip of water, before stepping in. The fresh, cold water played around her feet as she looked down.
Great. The mirroring water was the proof; she looked ridiculous. Of COURSE.
She hesitated. She could flop down in the water and get her fur back in order... But that would be COLD. She hated the cold. Or, she could simply wait a bit. The fur on her back was already coming down, and her head would follow... and her tail would be the last to change back to normal.

She stepped back on the riverbank, pretending not to care about her new hairdo, and licked her paw.
But she kept the male, Alakai, in sight. She was careful around males... but with two other females present, it would probably be save....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-05-2009 21:11

"I'm Nakisha. Nice to meet you... all..."

Kami smiled. "Ya, pleasure's all mine fellas." she mentioned then before she too stepped out of the bush. Alakai and Moonnight, those were cool and pretty names. This bunch would be an awesome group to follow for the meantime.

It was a bit queer to her that there were three girls total though and one male. For now she wouldn't mind anyways. Following Nakisha to the river now, Kami instantly took a leap to the side before plunging into the water. This created a small little wave that splashed onto the grass, before Kami started swimming. "Aaah, it's really nice! A good refreshing excersize!" seh commented, before getting out and shaking off, but not near anyone so they'd get wet. A little small swim for a few seconds really revived her a lot so that she was much more awake.

Waiting for someone to talk as she dried off, Kami just lay on the grass, hoping to get a nice sun bath while she waited for conversation to arise.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 18-05-2009 01:14

Alakai sat and watched as the three females came more into view and started to drink from the river. Kami, he thought that was her name, plunged into the river, almost throwing him off balance from the sudden action. His gaze then fell and the sand-toned colored female. She looked warily at him, like she felt uneasy around him. He let a warm smile come to his face and spoke with a smooth and calm voice." No need to worry about me miss, I'm not like those other wolves that your probably thinking that I am... one..." He said, the last part of his sentence coming out weird. He then looked to his left at the female that called herself moonnight. With his smile on his face, he addressed her as well." It's a pleasure to meet you miss moonnight." Now that the introductions were finally over, a nice little conversation needed to arise so they can all feel at least more comfortable around each other. He laid down then, paws splayed out in front of him as he looked around, looking at all three in turn." So, what brings you all out here?" he asked, trying to spark something up.
Image Image
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 20-05-2009 02:43

Nakisha was the first to wade into the cool water, then hte more outgoing female Kami, pretty soon the fur on Moon's body was starting to itch. Glancing about herself she hesitantly backed up for a moment, and suddenly at full speed came charging at the body of water with a good leap of a few feet or so.

Ripples fanned out around the inditation on the surface, Moon's head bobbing to the surface after only a couple of seconds under water. Her pawtips barely touched the rocky bottom as she lurked about, only her nose, mouth, and eyes visible much like a crocodile. "Sor-ree" she bubbled.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 20-05-2009 12:39

(sorry im late into the rp guys and gals but im here now, this is a sweet ider thow as i havent rp with any one but silverwolf :) )

Triple Eight was laying behind the bush not fare from were the small group of wolves were, he had been there for a wile but fullen asleep only waking when he heared a yelp of suprise, he had been watching them since then. he had seen better days but the last day he had manage to get him self a kill and feed him self which had given him back a lot of his strenght, but he was still under weight and his fur thin.

He wasnt sure what to do, weather to leave them or stay were he was or get out into the open, it had been a long time since he had been with others, and he wasnt a pack wolf any more.

From what he could tell from his spot, three females and one male a very out going female who dived in had said her name was kami, then there was the one that yelp who was had said her name was Nakisha, the last female to jump in he hadnt quite cort her name but it was something moon, then the male was Alakai.

Triple Eight got up deciding that he would vencher out and have some fun, thow he was skinny and under weight he still was a big wolf and his scars and black fur were always a little intimidating, not that he wanted a fight he was in no condision for one, but it had been a wile since he had been around others so he wanted to see what would happen.

He trotted out of the bushes with out giving them a scond glance, went to the river back and started drinking, his face unreadabal and blank, the cool water felt good cleared his mind a little, as he drank his flicked his torn ear to get ride of a bug that was buzzing around, after his drink he layed down by the bank and watch the group now able to hear them clealy. his face was still as blank as stone but held a hard look.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-05-2009 21:00

His gaze then fell and the sand-toned colored female. She looked warily at him, like she felt uneasy around him. He let a warm smile come to his face and spoke with a smooth and calm voice." No need to worry about me miss, I'm not like those other wolves that your probably thinking that I am... one..." He said, the last part of his sentence coming out weird.
Nakisha gulped, quickly turning her head away. But a little smile began to form on her maw. He had been able to read her bodylanguage, but his response was nice. He seemed friendly...
After her last experiences with males, a nice one was a welcome change.
''Thanks...'' She mumbled, with a sigh of relief. She wasn't even sure if that was the right answer... but she was sure he'd understand.
Kami smiled. "Ya, pleasure's all mine fellas." she mentioned then before she too stepped out of the bush.

Kami instantly took a leap to the side before plunging into the water. This created a small little wave that splashed onto the grass, before Kami started swimming. "Aaah, it's really nice! A good refreshing excersize!" seh commented, before getting out and shaking off, but not near anyone so they'd get wet. A little small swim for a few seconds really revived her a lot so that she was much more awake.

Waiting for someone to talk as she dried off, Kami just lay on the grass, hoping to get a nice sun bath while she waited for conversation to arise.

-

Nakisha was the first to wade into the cool water, then hte more outgoing female Kami, pretty soon the fur on Moon's body was starting to itch. Glancing about herself she hesitantly backed up for a moment, and suddenly at full speed came charging at the body of water with a good leap of a few feet or so.

Ripples fanned out around the inditation on the surface, Moon's head bobbing to the surface after only a couple of seconds under water. Her pawtips barely touched the rocky bottom as she lurked about, only her nose, mouth, and eyes visible much like a crocodile. "Sor-ree" she bubbled.
Nakisha watched the two water-wolves, as they where swimming. She tilted her head a little; she liked swimming... but she wouldn't do so until the hot days of summer. The water was now too cold for her....

A warm smile came to her face. Both the females seemed very nice, and now that the male had stated not to have any bad intentions, she felt relieved...
These newcomers didn't seem to be a threat....
He laid down then, paws splayed out in front of him as he looked around, looking at all three in turn." So, what brings you all out here?" he asked, trying to spark something up.
She perked her ears. ''Well... I've been roaming this forest for a few weeks.'' She shook her pelt. ''I've been looking for a new place to live. I prefer a warmer climate, but it's nice here. I hadn't met any other wolves up until now, but then again... I haven't been in this part of the forest much.''

He trotted out of the bushes with out giving them a scond glance, went to the river back and started drinking, his face unreadabal and blank, the cool water felt good cleared his mind a little, as he drank his flicked his torn ear to get ride of a bug that was buzzing around, after his drink he layed down by the bank and watch the group now able to hear them clealy. his face was still as blank as stone but held a hard look.
The sudden arrival of a newcomer got her alert again; slightly raising her rear, she got ready to stand up, and run... if need be.
Her nose twitched, taking in the scent of the male.
She was in a group now... but it was a group of wolves she didn't know well. They weren't friends just YET... and she didn't expect any protection from them, if things would go wrong.

The male had several scars. A torn ear and dark fur, and a hard expression made Nakisha even more careful. This male seemed to have been through quite a lot... and she was intelligent enough to know that he was probably way more experienced then her....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-05-2009 00:29

Kami gave a cheerful, boisterous laugh when Moon seemed to join in the 'jumping into the water'. Kami looked to Moon saying, "No apologies neccessary! We're just having a swimmin' day. And it's glorious weather, so that's all we need right?" she added then with a small wink. Then, Alakai spoke, asking what brought them all out to this particular spot.

"I was thirsty." Kami said simply with a smirk. "Nah," she said then. "I've been travellin. Came from up north, so I'm not used to this weather. But I have to say, I'm starting to enjoy it." she smiled then.

Just then, another male seemed to already come. He seemed really rough around the edges. One of those 'solo loner' wolves who thought they were 'cooler' than everyone else, probably, is what Kami thought. He didn't look too friendly, but with those kind of scars, who would? She knew he probably wasn't the talkative type, so Kami wouldn't bother the guy. Heck, maybe he'd probably think they were all lame-os and just up and leave if push came to shove.
ImageImage