The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

The Hekayan gathering of friends (EVERYONE!)

Post by Nakisha » 16-05-2009 23:56

((Everyone; this is a SPECIAL RP. Select one character, your MAIN character, to join this thread. :) We mean for this RP to be only with the main characters of each RPer, in an ''alternate'' storyline, without their mates or pups. EVERYONE CAN JOIN, please do!))

The forest was greeting a new morning. The sun peeked through the trees and began to warm up the ground on this beautiful spring day. Birds where already awake, and singing.
The scent of trees and flowers was in the air, as a female wolf was making her way to the river. She was a young adult, her fur the colour of sand and gold.
She smiled to herself. She had been alone for a long time, but she felt at ease in this forest. She sometimes missed the subtropical lands she came from, but this was good. She could live here.

Her paws moved swiftly and silently as she trotted. She was already making plans for the day; getting herself a sip of water... maybe killing a bird for lunch... napping...

Her ears and nose where constantly scanning the area around her. She didn't want to be surprised by stranger... and she was quite certain she wasn't the only wolf in this forest!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-05-2009 00:01

And indeed, the she-wolf with golden strands in her fur was not alone. For another had already come upon the premesis. A gray, white, and black colored hybrid had been making her way across the vast forest. This place was unlike any other she had seen. Everything was lush and green, and it seemed like any season made this place feel... special.

Unbeknownst to her, she had started to make her way through this forest, a scent of water coming to her nostrils. First stop, a drink. Then, she'd get the good old joints moving. After that, a little hunt would do, and finally, finding somewhere to settle, somewhere to finally be. After coming from such a cold area, this change was very new to her; and something she would have to get used to.

we'll be doing posting order after everyone who does participates in this goes. So right now, it will go as such: Nakisha, Myself, then the next, and etc. etc.

Annual bumps will occur when the time comes that everyone who wants to roleplay here does so when there has been an absense of replying. )))
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 17-05-2009 00:12

I is still here :3 School is out, so I will be catching up for the next few days.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-05-2009 00:16

The sun was starting to crest over the horizon, sending its rays of light through the canopy of trees. A young wolf with blue and white markings trotted along, humming a tune to himself. He had been traveling for days, and had just reached this forest a few hours ago. The scent of water reached his nose, and he made his way along to quench his thirst." Finally, somewhere to quench my thirst!" After he quenched his thirst, he was thinking of hunting some small game for himself before settling somewhere to rest for the night." I like it here. I really do." he said to no one in particular.
Image Image
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 17-05-2009 00:36

The chattering of birds and warm sunlight brought force another beautiful day in the thick forest.

Swift paws beat rhymitaclly against the earth, loud, uncaring rather or not heard. In the peaceful time spent here she had learned to lower her guard and enjoy the forest's bounty a bit, to lossen up.

She stayed in the shadows as she headed to the river, afraid her black coat would suck up to much sunlight. As she neared her ears sprung up suddenly, recognizing something she hadn't seen nor smelt in a long time. Wolves. Other wolves to be exact.

Skidding to a startled stop the she wolf remained in the dark shadows of the trees, watching, and creeping out slowly, slowly as she waited to determine if it was friendly company or not.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-05-2009 00:48

The sandy female was already near the river. But she was cautious; her past had taught her to be careful. A female alone could be furnerable. She didn't want to meet any illwilling strangers...

''Let's see...'' She mumbled, crouching down. Her voice was rather deep for a female. Yet, it sounded feminine...

She slowed down as she reached the last trees, the last bushes to hide in... and overlooked the riverbank.

At first... nobody seemed to be there....
She was completely unawares that, not far from her, another female was also cautiously overlooking the terrain. A dumb slipup, which, if she ever found out, would be deeply regretted. Nakisha was always alert... and she wouldn't be too pleased to know she had missed such an important thing...

She moved her head from left to right... and suddenly crouched down lower.
Not too far from where she stood... a male was drinking. A blue and white male... unknown to her.

She growled to herself, and flattened her ears. Yet... her response was not aggressive. She was cautious, nervous... maybe even a tad scared...

The water was calling. She tried to swallow, but her troath was dry.
" I like it here. I really do."
''I bet you do...'' Nakisha whispered, softly, as she overheard what the male said. She hesitated; what was the best option now? Leave the safety of her hiding... or stay hidden, until he had departed...?
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-05-2009 00:57

The smell of water had grown even more, and finally, the grey, white, and black hybrid came close. She could hear the soft flow from the litle river that produced the luxurious water, and already found her tongue lagging out of her mouth. But something also intrigued her. Someone was already there, and talking to themself for that matter! Funny, she was suprised someone was here.

Glancing over a bush, her blue eyes scanned to see that it was a blue and white colored wolf. Intriguing, no doubt. Maybe this wolf was part arctic? Taking a small pawstep foward, she then placed a paw on the bush. An ear perked though, when she suddenly heard another voice! It seemed to be coming from the left of where she was... Noticing small movement, the hybrid was intrigued, before she crouched low, and began to riggle her way over to the investigated bush.

"I bet you do..." Is what the hybrid heard as she made her way, before she slightly tapped a paw on a sandy colored tail. "Whatchaa doin'?" the hybrid asked with a wide smile on her face as he curly tail behind her began to wag. Was this supposed to be a game of hide and seek or something? If so, she wanted in on the fun too!
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-05-2009 01:07

Alakai finally reached the river and dipped his head down to drink. He half closed his eyes as the cool water flowed down his parched throat." So delicious." he said, again, to no one in particular. His ears suddenly perked when he heard movement up in the bushes in front of him. He narrowed his eyes to try and get a better view from across the river. He thought he saw a figure making its way through the bushes, trying to stay out of site, but he had already seen them. He tilted his head a little to see if he could catch anymore sounds. "I bet you do..." his sensitive ears picked up, and began to wonder if this other being was talking about him. He tilted his head the other way when he heard another voice. "Whatchaa doin'?" He raised an eyebrow and backed slowly away from the river, and sat on his haunches." Uh Hello?" he called out, loud enough to be heard across the quickly flowing river." Is anybody out there?" he called out again. His ears folding back slightly. He didn't know if they were friend or foe, and he didn't know if he should stay and find out, or get the heck out of here. But the more he thought about it, the voices almost sounded feminine. So, he decided to stay and see what unfolds.
Image Image
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 17-05-2009 01:32

The femme's eyes widened as she relazied that the trio of wolves had disvoered that she was there, only hidden a little.

Hesitantly she crawled forth from the shadows, feeling exposed, each paw was cast forwards slowly here head up as she readied herself for whatever could come at her.

"Yes, I am here." she replied in a montone voice. Making her way to the river bank she lapped up the cool water while glancing at the other wolves.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-05-2009 01:40

Is what the hybrid heard as she made her way, before she slightly tapped a paw on a sandy colored tail. "Whatchaa doin'?" the hybrid asked with a wide smile on her face as he curly tail behind her began to wag. Was this supposed to be a game of hide and seek or something? If so, she wanted in on the fun too!
The soft touch on her tail had quite an unexpected result; as she was suddenly startled, she turned her head quickly... and as she saw another canine besides her, who had approached so unnoticed... she made huge airjump, with all four paws. Her fur instantly poofed up, making her look like an oversized toiletbrush, or a big hairy duster. From her head to the tip of her tail, the hairs stood straight up, making her look much bigger, and very fluffy.

((LOL... Nakisha's old poofball-gene!!! :P ))

Realising she was looking quite redicioulous, her surprise was still bigger then her embarrasment. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest. ''I... uh... I...'' She stuttered, gasping. ''You... scared me.'' She said, rather sheepishly, bit slightly smiling as she noticed the other was female, like her.

" Uh Hello?" he called out, loud enough to be heard across the quickly flowing river." Is anybody out there?" he called out again.

-

"Yes, I am here." she replied in a montone voice. Making her way to the river bank she lapped up the cool water while glancing at the other wolves.
Oh great. She was discovered.
And... again, oh great... she had failed to notice yet another wolf!!!
Groaning softly to herself, she tried to flatten the fur on her head a little. She was looking absolutely hilarious... darnit....

''It's getting busy here...'' She commented, hoping to sound calm and at ease. ''I... ehr...'' She turned to the hybrid, closest to her. ''Who... are you...? All of you...?'' She added, turned his head around at the others.