broken souls quicky

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

broken souls quicky

Post by Leo » 16-11-2010 23:46

A Cell, dark, dank, sinister.
The one light bulb berly strong enuf to get its light to the conrers of the room. Like the very darkness that filled the cell wouldn’t let it brake it.
In the cell were 4 cages there thick bars covered in the many years grim sorrow and pain. In Each cage a Anthro wolf sat or lay. There ears and tail’s limp there eyes blank and stering looking into the vode the thoughts there only resbit.
On each a metal collar rapped around there throats, ready to subdue them or put them down if needed.

A Black wolf the biggest of the 4 sat one arm resting on his crocked knee his eyes the dullest, he looked like a corps they were so dead and empty, the only thing that showed life was the rise and full of his chest.

A Gray wolf the smallest of the 4 sat in the corner of her cage hugging her knees, her own eyes traviling over the others, a deep longing and need for company showing in them, she needed out, she wanted freedom.

A Sandy wolf, the youngest of the 4, lay on the ground his eyes stering at the celing, a ineer battle showed in his own eyes. A determiaion of youth and behind that a new look, a cold ice one of a killer that was behind formed.

A Red wolf the carmest of the 4, sat with her back to the others, stering at the wall, her tail swaying slightly. In her eyes a war of choice played out, the few opesions layed out to her seemingly eque in there invite.

None of them reacted as a rat scrambled out into the middle of the Cell, he looked at them all standing on his back legs, his small paws on his hips a cocky smile on his face and a light in his eyes that could penetrate even the hell of this room.

He then closed his eyes and started to sing. His voice powerful and strong. Each of the wolves ears twitched, the smallest youngest and the biggest looked over, there own eyes lighting up some what. Only the carmest didn’t look if any thing she drew ferther into her self.

How fickle my heart
and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find
any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles
on things I don't know
This weakness I feel
I must finally show

Lend me your hand
and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart
and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes
I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep,
totally free
Har har, har har, har har, har har

In these bodies we will live,
in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love,
you invest your life
In these bodies we will live,
in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love,
you invest your life

Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul
You were made to meet your maker
Awake my soul, awake my soul
Awake my soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD41MbiJKcU

As the rat reached the end of the song, the biggest wolf join in quitly his deep low voice suprising the other 3, then the smallest join followed by the youngest. There singing got louder and faster and if posserbal smiles appered of there faces.

The carmest mearly gritted her teeth wishing they would be quite as they wernt helping her pick her choice.

(just a quick little thing i felt like writing more of a vent then any thing, oh and reason for picking that vid even thow that is not the best vid ever, is that that was fild in a place in my home city of brighton ROCK ON )

"oh yeah tell me what you blood think iv been worken on me singing voice all bloody day mate".
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 17-11-2010 02:16

Haha, nice.
Again, looks like you guys have got Cardinal's attitude down pat. She's such a little party pooper.

Nicely written, Leo. c:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-11-2010 13:29

I definatly recognized Shade in that!! :) So well written!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~