waiting for the battle

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

waiting for the battle

Post by Leo » 30-06-2010 19:29

(quick bit i wrote on the boat introding my two char im thinking of using for the anthro war rp :D enjoy)

“You’re full of shit”.
“Fuck you what the hell do you know”.
“No that you ant killed shit yet, you got off the boat yesterday”.

The argument was interrupted by a tank roaring and squeaking by, its weasel and ferret crew sitting on it, on playing the harmonica.
A group of around 8 anthros was sitting together in a battle scared village square. They were out side a small convents store that had had its front blown open and its contense spear across the square
The anthros were soldiers. Different speishes and aliments, but all on the same side or, well so it seemed.

The argument was between a tiger and a penchung fox who had strange markings all over its body, these would glow if in a particle mood but at the moment they were all out.

“Oh yeah how the fuck would you no that punk”, the tiger growled its hackles standing on end.
“I was on the same landing craft as you dick”, said the fox a smile across his face. Most of the others in the group were only half listening to this stupid argument. Other wise they were talking amgust them selves or fafing with magazines from the bags, or what ever.
Two of the group were cleaning there guns, not paying any antion what so ever.

The tiger eyes flashed angrily, his stories on how he took out his first enemy with his bare claws now just a pile of shite on the floor, that had now been kicked right in his face. The ones in the group that were listening laughed.

“What the fuck would you no you penchung peace of shit”, the Tiger spat back.
The hole group went quite watching now. One of the anthro’s cleaning there guns stopped and looked up at that statement. He was a young black wolf of around 22 year of age. He was fresh faced and bright eye, a clear sign that he had only just arrived him self, but the clothes he was wearing told the other that he had at lest seen a little action. He took of his helmet showing a blood red patch of fur that made a Mohawk starting in-between his ears and going down the back of his neck, the army had given his muscles a good tone but he wasn’t rippled with muscle.

“Watch your mouth cat, were all on the same side here no need to get all racist”, the black wolf said in a rather blank but hard tone. His parents had trot him and showed him to respect any one on not what they were but who they were, his parents had stood strong by those belifs and one time him and a group of mates had gotten nasty with a rabbit kid. Just kids being stupid kids and his mother and father had given him a beating of a life time.
The penchung Fox smile vanished at once, and was replaced by a look of anger and fustrsion. It was oves why.
The tiger was massive built of muscle like all tigers, wile the fox was slender and a lot smaller. No real match for the tiger. His ears went back and he dropped his gaze to the floor. Now the group was very interested in ever thing. Some looked amused wile others looked angry at the words the tiger had said.
The tiger senescing his pride slipping even father down getting challenged by a mere wolf felt his anger rising still further.
“Fuck you mutt, I didn’t ask for your fucking opinion”, he snarled.
The black wolf looked completely unfazed by these words. He wasn’t scared of this cat in the slightest. And to be honest expected these words from the cat. The fact was sadly feline species were the most likely to be racist, as they were a lot more prouder race then any other.
The tiger ovesly enraged by the complete lack of rascion from the wolf stood up fist clenched.
Wile the wolf still sitting merely looked at him a slight frown on his face.
“well that was a let down here I thought a cat such as your self could muster up a little better dig then “mutt”, I can honestly say iv never heard that one before”, he said the slightest hint of sarcasm in his voice. That ever one including the cat picked up on.
He was putting on the posh accent on purpose just to piss that cat off farther, again ever one in the group could tell he was doing this as felines again like to be conised the top of the social ladder.
The Tiger growled and to a step followed but didn’t say any thing ovesly now struggling to think of something witty to come back with. The wolf stood up lazyerly resting his assault rifle ageist the step he had been sitting on.

“That enough both of you”, came a voice from behind them.
The hare that had been cleaning his sniper rifle was now looking at them both.
From a quick glance at this character you could tell he was a seasoned soldier.
His eyes were cold and hard, the shine of innocents and youth that should be there long gone. His fur was matted and dirty. His ears that looked like that they could no longer stand up full were flopped down in the middle, the reason for the weakness apparent as they were full of holes and tears, and the tips of each were ripped and frayed.
The wolf stepped aside instantly, his father and mother had again brought him up to respect strength, experience and wisdom. The last one he wasn’t sure ovesly that the hare had but he had the first two and that was enough. Some of the on lookers in the group looked surprised that a carnivore submitted to a herbivore. The wolf didn’t care about this, he wasn’t biest in any way. The tiger on the other hand didn’t step down and didn’t respect the hare at all. On the contery he spat on the ground next to him self.

“and who the hell are you to tell me that vermin”.
Again a muttering of excitement and disgust at the cat, murmured around the group.
The hare’s ear twitched.
The hare put down his rifle next to the wolfs and took of his selves less army vest. All he wore under neither was a dirt tarted tank top, his dog tags clinked as he did this.
“look like you need a lesson kid, on why you never under estimate any one”, the hare said flatly.
The watch group had now started to cat call and jeer.
“Kick his ass man”.
“Come on fight”
“Show him what a herb can do mate”.

The tiger let out a snarl of anger and lunged fallowed, the rabbit who had been loosening up and cracking his neck stepped aside effortlessly, and continued to limber up stretching and dancing on the spot. The cat had by no means been slow, on the contery his speed was what you would expect from a tiger, but the hare had made him look desperately slow. The wolf watch on in silence, not showing his surprise at the hares movement. The tiger ovesly shocked and surprised at missing turned and roared in anger and dived again and again the hare stepped aside, but this time did something that was so fast, the crowed took a wile to register his had done it. He throw a punch as he side stepped that feline that made the tiger stagger and forced him to use one paw to keep him self on his feet. When he looked around at the hare, there was blood coming from his nose and mouth.
“What the fuck, why you little peace of meat”.
The hare who was now dancing on the spot smiled, he was enjoying this and holding a lot back. The wolf could tell and the group now roaring there encouragement, and two of them acherly taking bets.
The tiger came in again this time more careful, he throw a left and a right and missed both, the hare dodging both, by flicking his head side to side. Then he unlashed his own flurry. He jabbed the tiger twice in the face making his head jerk back words, then in a flash punched him in the gut, making him bend over gasping the cats massive arms rapped around his stomach. Then wile the cat was bent over, with his eyes shut and a almost seren smile on his face brought his elbow down on top of the tigers head sending him sprawled on the floor, he then dance away, wiping his nose coolly with his thumb.

“I expected more from a Tiger”.
The tiger groan as he stered slowly getting so his feet, whipping drool, and blood from his maw.
“fuck you I ant done yet”.
Once the Feline was on his feet and focusing on him self again, he came followed with the same blinding speed, but this time he unlashed what the black wolf had expected to be his most dangerous weapons, the hare lent back on one leg and kicked the tiger in the chest making the cat hit a wall be hind him, before he could come back at the hare, before he could even think he jumped followed again, still on one leg, he kicked the tiger across the face, then again with the other side of his foot, then to finish the cat off he did a spinning kick to the cats jaw that sent him back into the dirt out cold.

The wolf could tell this hare was a marshal art expert to be able to fight like that. The crowed ether cheered or groaned, and once they realised there wasn’t going to be any more fun to be seen, they departed, No one going to help the unconse tiger on the floor.
The hare walked back to his crated he had been sitting on picked up his rifle and started cleaning it again, as if nothing had happened, his face now hard and conctrating again.

The wolf smiled putting a paw in his pocket and drawing a paper packet of cigarettes, he flicked it making a couple slip father out, put one to his mouth, then walked up to the hare and offered him one. The hare blinked surprised at being offered it, he looked up at the wolf, who smiled back at him, and gestured him to take one. Then took one in his mouth to resting his rifle on his lap for a moment. The wolf put the packet back in his pocket and pulled out a silver Zippo lighter out lit his own then lit the rabbits, then sat down next to him, and only after taking a draw from it and blowing it out spoke.

“They were some pretty sick moves there”, he said looking around the square as he spoke. The hare now leaning back let a cloud of smoke rise out in front of him. Looked at a passing jeep with some bored looking fat generals sitting on it drive by.

“Iv always practised marshal arts since I was a kid”, he said simply.
“It shows mate, how long you been hear for”.
“Since it started, you”.
“About a week”.
“Seen any action at all”.
“Sort of I was in a little squeamish but didn’t hit any thing”, the wolf said shrugging. He noticed the hare looking at him, it was hard to read his exspreion, but he seemed to be sizing him up, like he was trying to decide how he would do when the shit hit the fan.

“what’s you name kid”, he said.
“Leo, yours”, the wolf replied now wondering how old the hare was, looked around the same age as him self, well that was hard to read as war had aged him already.
“anthros call me predator”, he said going back to his rifle.

The wolf chuckled at the name and looked back at the shops opposite them.
“good to meet ya”.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-06-2010 19:52

LOVE this!!! :happy: I especially loved how you really use the different weapons of the species. (Like the hares' strong legs and feet!)
Yes... that's AMAZING....

Might want to put out a warning for language in the title, though. :) I bet the RP will have loads of language too... (Durango is pretty foulmouthed anyway.)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~