lose a raider and steal a new

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
damenster
Hunter

lose a raider and steal a new

Post by damenster » 26-12-2009 20:51

“Nachtjager listen to me I need to tell you something” says whitestripe as he looks over his shoulder to his raider. he lays down and dropt his head on his frond pawls. Nachtjager, whitestripes raider is became consent about his wolf and placed both his legs on the left side of whitestripes body and slides off his back and lands on the wolf his hind pawl. But whitestripe didn’t take the best place to tell nachtjager something. As nachtjager steps off the pawl and placed his bare feed on the wet rock beside the river did he slip out and falls in the water. In a split second did whitestripes ears turn towards the splash. Then stands he up and looks to his raider that is sitting in the water he gives a sight and turns his body so that he can grape his raider out the water. The big muzzle of the wolf opens above the raider and lowers till his incisors at the diaphragm of nachtjager then did he close is muzzle. Only nachtjager didn’t like it and fought that whitestripe is going to eat him. He give a scream and trays to get up and get away but the corner fangs war already against his hips and whitestripe lift him up and place him back on the rock. When nachtjager has his feed back on the rock did whitestripe release him and takes a step backwards. “watch out little bit out I don’t want to loos you” says whitestripe wail he gives nachtjager a push with his pawl. nachtjager fall on his ass when he landed on his ass did he quickly sit on his knees and looks to whitestripe. “is there something wrong white” asks nachtjager. Whitestripe sits before him and starts to tell his story “I did have an othere raider before you but I did eat her but it is nothing to be consent about” explains he. “she was my firs raider and we ware real wildlings she didn’t care about anything she was a dream of a raider. we did everything together she allowed me to do almost everything with her, from just raiding till cleaning her whole body but one…” then did he fall in silent’s and looked to the water. Nachtjager stands up and walks to whitestripe and lays his hand against the wolf his under jaw “white what did there happen whit her” asks he.

{{more coming later}}
ImageImage