stange moments (post your own storys here too)

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

stange moments (post your own storys here too)

Post by Leo » 17-11-2009 13:54

i had a thought (i no dangeros right :P) have you ever had a really random moment come up with your chars and thought that be really funny and more like make a good little one page comic well this is my first and i thought be awsome for ever one to have a good :D.

It was a nice sunny day and Lazz and Nightrod were sitting side by side at the watering hole. it was really early in the morning and both had had a wild night drinking, singing and dancing (they had raded a human rave and drunk a lot of the strang but good tasting water). there fur was all out of place and they both look like they were in a comoer.

"hay man", Nightrod grumbled.
"yo", lazz replied in the same voice.

then they sat there with out moving for about an hour till.
*snap*. "This is a remarkabal moment, we have some how found a incredabal and never before seen in nacher before. it appers that a panther and a bear are sitting side by side with out any form of confrontasion".

"Is that another docrmenty team again", lazz said sounding a little exarpsrated.
"I dont no, more then likly, they always want to film me when im doing it with a female at first it was off putting then it got kinda fun, we did some wird shit", he grumbled trying to smile and faling. "my head".

Lazz chucked the rubbed his head wincing.
"I think its david attenborough again, hes good he docent bother us as much...and i like his voice, well its not making my head ach wores".

"You sure its him, it better not be that guy who jumped out of the bushes takled me then started taking pichers of me, i was fricken cleaning my self and he wondered why i was so fucking angry and growly", Nightrod said frowning.

Lazz had a ider and smiled evily. "could be i dont no all that well".
Nightrod twiched and looked over at were the camer crew was looking scared and jumpy.
"it took me AGES to get that dam radio collar off", he added backing away from the bushes.
"Oh get a grip", Lazz said giving him a playful nuge that scent nightrod into the watering hole.

"oh my it looks like the bear has got annoyed with the panther and attacked it, but the amazing thing here both dont seem to be aggresive.....well they....look like they strangly have a ....".
"Hang over", one of the camra crew said.

The end.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-10-2011 22:49

(im nuging his relic could be a good muse replaniser a little play time XD )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D