Whats your name Triple Eight

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

Whats your name Triple Eight

Post by Leo » 31-08-2009 15:51

(iv writen this one because i always wonder how Triple Eight will die, lol morbid wonder. i can never see him grow old and die happy, but iv always wondered should he have a death wile fighting a brave and glores end, or a sad and lonly death. so i sat down and let my fingers come up with this one :) its spell check to the best of my ablity so its not great XD
. Nakisha iv used Nemiss if that is ok if not il take the storie down :D i thought it would be cool to have her take out Eight lol, i hope i did a good job at bringing her to life, i dont no a lot about her so i did me best :P feel free to beta read and edit the parts with her in it to make it more real from her point of view. and silver if you want to beta read this that be great if not all cool lol :D you do to much for me as it is lol :).
so enjoy and tell me what you think :D )

“Your not going to get away from me, I,m built for this, this is what I do”, my mind raced and my body was in a rage of fire as I chased down a wolf that was 8 ft in front of me.
I had been chasing that tail for twenty two hours, well she had kept sending her pack mates to slow me down, I had never fought against a pack like this they had a military discipline but it hadn’t saved two of them, I had torn there throats for the crows. But this had put its toll on my body, there were deep wounds on my back and in my flanks but none of them cursing any concern at the moment. I would have enough energy to crush her no problem, she had killed one of my pack mates, and threaded my family. I hadn’t had a chaise like this in years, I had settled down had a family with my mate and watched them grow older start hunt become young adults and I have never been more proud, and to add to it me and my mates love had done nothing but grown since the day we met each other, I couldn’t have been happier. Then this she-wolf come along and thinks she cant threaten that, take away my happiness, I lived throw hell most of my life and now I had a real life a true wolf life I wouldn’t let any one take that away from me, it had taken to long and I had worked to hard to get it.
“NEVER YOU NEVER TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME NEMISS”.

My quick breaths matched the beat of my run, the cool air didn’t cure the burning feeling in my lungs, my legs felt like lead weights. I would never let my self say that it was because of my age, I was old then what I use to be but I had always kept my body in top form, me and six made a point of it, but running for 22 hours would put down any wolf and the foam that was starting to build up in my mouth was showing that I was no exception to that fact.
I had long since left my packs territory behind the land I was running throw was a beautiful from what I had glimpse, lush forest with green tress soft grass, making it easier on my paws.
I cort another glimpse of nemis gray tail and quickened my pace, as I closed the gap slighty as we burst out into a small bank before a shallow stream, as she jumped onto a rock that was protruding out, I thought I heard a beat of powerful wings and a swooping sound, I pushed it to the back of my mind it wasn’t important right now. I copied her path over the stream, as I jumped off of the bolder time slowed as it often did at these moments.
The stream was beautiful with small banks on ether side the sun shining down on it, making the water glitter and sparkle, a dragon fly was hovering over the surfs with perfect procession. The sun made the whole airier glow with beauty like a land were the gods lived. I turned in mid jump my body curving as I snapped back to the chaise, she had taken off back into the trees never stopping, she was strong no doubting that.

I kept my pace up but I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep this up it was getting to much and my lungs felt like they were about to burst open. I put on another burst of speed and started catching her finally, she was drawing in I could hear her own pants now see her tong hanging out of her mouth.
“So unprofessional”.
I was along side her, this was it now or iv lost her, she glanced at me and I jumped at her I sank my teeth into her scruff and let my momentum and speed do the rest. We crashed into the ground rolling and tumbling across the earth mud and grass flying into the air, and as if we were mirroring each other we rolled onto aware paws and slid to a stop facing each other, leaving great scars in the earth.
We both death staired each other waiting to catch aware breaths first, I forced mine under control.
“Finely…..stop running namiss”, I spoke with my old carm but cold sharp voice, I hadn’t used in months.
She didn’t say a word just kept looking into my eyes it didn’t bother me at all, I staired right back. Again a great sound of giant wings beating came from above me, enough to draw my gaze up for a second, nothing but a sudden and unnatural gust of wind made the tree tops sway in protest, I looked back down at her and she was smiling a evil sinister grin that suited her well.
Behind her was a tree and it was dead, it stood out, inamugst the lush green trees of this forest and it cast a dark shadow over the nemiss, but were I stood the sun still shined over me, but had the effects of reflecting nemiss eyes making them look like sold gold, normal that would be considered beautiful but on her it made her look like a demon striate from the pit of hell.
The golden fire raging behind her eyes there to trick the naives but not me.

“You should see your self Triple Eight, you are a shadow of your old self, look at you a loving father HAHA…. You grown weak and pathetic”, her voice was cold as the winter night and as sharp as the lions claws.
There was a day were those words would have made my blood boil but one thing my age as tort me was patients and that words were nothing but hot air.

“you use to be a feared demon that roamed this lands looking for blood and revenge you were worth of great power and respect, but now”, she sighed.
“but now your just another weak fool”.

“At lest I no love Nemis, and peace”, I spoke with a carm level voice.
My words had changed over time, once I sounded a lot like the she-wolf in front of me, speaking with a cold hard voice no warmth just pitiless words, but now I had friends and children and my voice had turn warmer, still deep and had a hard tone but it no longer cursed others to worry.
Nemis started to laugh started out quite then grow as she mocked me and my words.
“HAHAhaha you think that bothers me hahaha, all I want is power”, she said struggling to talk throw her laughing.
When she had carmed down she just smiled and looked at me with the prue gold eyes.
“Triple Eight you are going to die here today”.
“I don’t think so”, I said back.
“Triple Eight I no your past and your skills on the killing floor, in a one on one match up were we both are at 100 you would win, but like all you stupid fighters you lack one thing that stops you from beating me, intelligents”, she said her smile not fading.
“If you had half a brain you could of seen that I was leading you on a wild goose cash throwing my useless wolves at you to fight and kill, then forcing you to run all day, and now here you stand tired and here I stand still fresh and ready, you think you were chasing me all day Ha…. I’m not the only gray wolf around”.

Fuck…. Was all I could think of how could I have been so blind, I didn’t let the realisation show on my face, I wouldn’t let her have that but I think she guess it.

“Your Pack eight has two of the strongest fighters around your self and Triple Six and you occupies some of the most beautiful and rich territory around you think I would pass that up, I killed that pathetic scum to draw you off away from you pack, your type is predictable, blinded by there own sense or morals and honour, its enough to bring a tear of laugher to my eyes”, she stopped, looking off into the distends a smile on her maw, but when she turn back to me a fire was in the gold and a savage tone had entered her voice.
“you pathetic males, iv torn ever one of your type up, each easily lead astray, its all about knowing the weakness to each mind, yours is your family, your life has lead you to hold on to and protect this little bit of paradise you have found for your self so all I needed to do was threaten it and you lichral run to my door in depression, to try and stop me”, she grinned like a creacher out of the greats fires showing all her deadly fangs off.
A cold feeling had sunk down to my bones and my hackles stood on end. She was reading me like a open book, what the hell was this wolf she had basically torn all the armour I had and got strait to my core. And the most horrbal thing was she was right, I had spent up a lot of energy if not all of it chasing her, if she was telling the truth it might not have even been her so she was standing there at full strength. For the first time a senses of doubt crept into my mind. Was I able to win this?
She took a step fallowed her smile not faltering.
“So now you no how Dum you are its time for you to met you slow and painful end”.

“Don’t count on it bitch”, I said in a low quick growl.

We charged at one another at the same time and just before I got to her I darted to the left and came at her side, she saw the move and reacted just in time, turning to meet me and biting into my side as I bit into hers. We both tore each others flesh and skidded on the ground again facing each other, she was the first to move, darting followed she opened her jaws, but just as she was about to reach me she dived away, used a tree to push off and head butted me in the side, I hit the ground and rolled back on to my paws, but she was already on me again, she tried to go for my muzzle, she was a smart fighter once a muzzle was crushed in another’s jaws it was useless. I dodge reared up and slashed her face leaving claw marks over her left ear and right eye. She snarled her rage and jumped back and sercaled.
I watched her, a smile curling the corner of my maw, but the only thing was I was buggered I was suppressing my heavy panting, and my legs felt like lead weights.

“Keep on grinning fool soon il have you begging for mercy”, she spat.

I had learn wile living with my family and new pack how to let go and show some of my feelings and emoisions and found them to be a aid at times and not a weakness that I always believed they were. My smile widening and I hoped my mouth showing my legendry fangs.
“Not likely”.
She dived in once more and we both feel into the fighters dance, staying in one place, snapping and dodging one another, inflicting small wounds on each other, wile trying to land a harmful blow. The human aquavit of to marshal art experts fighting.
She got past me grabbing me by the troat and throwing me down hard into the ground before grabbing my upper leg and throwing me across the clearing. I skidded across the earth and this time didn’t get back to my paws straight away. It was suddenly clear……I wasn’t going to be able to win this fight.
I was going to fall.

I got up slowly, she had torn my upper leg up blood was drualing down to the earth, and I was covered in small bits and claws marks from the dance, we both were. My throat was bleeding but not badly she hadn’t had time to sink her fangs to deep.
Awere smiles had swaped she was now smiling, noing that it had finale sunk into to me.
I looked at her my face blank no sign of a snarl or growl. All my life I had fraught never once worrying about death, it had always been there but the end of my life had never bothered me, I had nothing to live for so what would it matter if I fell, but now it was different I had Oasis, Six, Free and my pups.
For the first time in my life I didn’t want to die. It was a numb realisation, and the part the hurt was knowing it was something I learnt to late in my life.

But as I looked over at the wolf in front of me, the one that was going to kill me I found that I didn’t fear how it came, I just didn’t want it to happen. I had done this to so many others being in the wolf in front of me paws, all the please of mercy, all the crys of home and family had never affected me, but now I knew. I knew what it ment and felt to stair your death in the face, but were I would be different I would fight to the end. Denie the goddess of death her knew child a little longer and to mock the wolf in front of me I would smile at the end.

I let out a snort and cracked my neck and rolled my shoulders, let her grin I will not go down easy. I bent my head down and licked the blood of me leg, a long slow lick. She would have to deal with Triple Eight the beast that had dent shown him self in years. As I let the blood cover my tong in its entirety a buzz flashed throw me. I raised my head and closed my eyes, I was going to enjoy this, this one last time. My heart started to beat faster and harder. I lowered my head, my eyes still closed.
I a Roar filled the back of my mind as my breath started to come in hard but shallow gasps, my ears flicked and my hackles stood on end, my claws dug into the earth and I beard my fangs and snarled. My eyes snapped open.
“COME AND GET SOME!”.
She looked taken aback suddenly unsure, I had chance completely in mind and soul. I was no longer Eight I was Triple Eight the human raised monster who liked nothing better then to kill.
I dived fallowed and she was to slow to dodge I grabbed her scruff, and throw her across the floor not wasting time I charged after her, she just got to her paws, when I dived down onto her back sinking my fangs into the tender meat. She yelp and came back at me bit into my brand. I yelled out and let go jumping away, pain was a distant feeling the rage, excitement, bloodlust was the main feelings I was getting. She jumped back at me but my branded leg didn’t move right and she grabbed me lifting me off the ground and slammed me down onto a hollow log, it splintered as I went throw it, I twisted and round and tackled her to the floor, grabbing her head in my jaws, before I could do any serious damage she sank her claws into my brand again and again I yelled out and let go.
Snarling I turned to face her ever part of me wanted to see her dead.
She jumped into the air coming for me, I reared up to meet her taking the weight off of my wounded front leg, but she pushed her weight fallowed and fell short of me, I cort a glimpse of a wicked smile, before she sprang fallowed going for my throat.
That sound of beating wings came again making the trees wave and leaves to fly throw the air, then quite suddenly ever thing froze.

I was stuck in the air in the reared up possision, it was a weird sensation there were no forces acting on my body, like they should be it felt like I was floating weightlessly. Nemiss was frozen her face in a furios snarl, her body in full sprint the dirt behind her paws hung in mid air, leaves were hanging as if on string.

“well well, my child the time has come”, the voice was beautiful, elegant but strangely chilling.
Suddenly I fell back and rolled across the ground gently and when I looked up my breath cort in my chest, I was looking at my self, reared up, face in a demon like snarl paws extended, throat exposed.
What the hell was going on.
I looked down at my paws, they were there, I wiggled my toes I felt the grass underneath them, looking back up at me still frozen in the fight.
“Don’t worry, I have stopped time so I can speak with you my great disciple”.
I turned to were the voice had come from but no one was there, then the sound of the wings beating filled the still air and a huge wolf glided down into the clearing. She was massive bigger then any human horse, it was more like looking at a dragon then a wolf. Her fur was black and soft, her eyes thow beautiful were red and the glowed with a inner light.
“I am the goddess of death great fighter come to take you away to the next step in the great journey of life”, her wings folded to the side of her body and she laid down crossing her paws.

My shock faded as I looked at her, after all she had done to me to make me what I was, I always thought id be angry, but now I was here standing in front of her and I knew what I was going to be leaving behind I couldn’t find the anger only a hole void.
“So this Is how il end, I don’t want to do die”, I said in a low voice.
“Well not quite how you end iv stepped in to spare you from what she has in mind for you, but yes” she said looking down at me, I turn to look at my self again.
“And this is not death so to speak, just a beginning to another part of life”.
“Im sorry to say but im not a superstshos wolf”.
She laughed lightly.
“And yet you believed in me, hated and loved me, like many other wolves out there you blev in the gods”.
I stopped at that, she was right bit hard to lie to a goddess.
“Was I right was it thanks to you my life was the way it was”, I said looking up at her again.
She smiled exposing her Fangs, they were huge by my standards but in proportion to her body they were small but there were loads of them like small but deadly sharp daggers, as she smiled her eyes glowed brighter for a moment, the effect was frightening.
“I might of helped along a couple of events yes, but before you get up set, mighty eight, I did give you a chance at a nice happy life, it’s a shame you let the ghosts of your past cloud your vision”.
That did anger me but as my hackles stood and I turned I realised who I was getting angry at.
“So after all those children I gave you, your not even going to give me a chance to die of old age along side my love, is that all iv earned”, I growled turning away from her again looking at my self.
My troat was feeling rather tight.
“Eight…Eight there is no reason to get like that, you have earned a lot, this is one of them getting to meet me, the second is me giving you a chance of escaping a slow death and the other is me giving you one last day with your mate before you move on”, I looked up at her shocked.
“You would do that”, I said with out thinking, she just smiled down at me.
“the other gods wont be happy with me, but iv never tried to behave”, she said looking at me frozen in the fight.
“Thank you”, was all I could think to say.
There was a paused were I rolled that over in my mind, then I looked up at death again.
“What do you mean by escaping a painful death?”.
“Well you will remain here will time moves again and watch as she torchers you, and prolongs you life, you would see your self do what you would truly do and that would be that”.
I thought over that for a moment, as appealing as that was something didn’t feel right. After all the deaths I had given out, after all of the deaths I had made long and painful shouldn’t I pay for those sins. Since my happy life started that has always been a weight on my shoulders.
“If you want to finish your life to the end I can do that for you as well, there is not many that chosie that over a painless death but those that do choice that I give them one last push”.
I looked up at her again unsure of what she ment.
She just grinned that evil grin then with out warning with a flap of her great wings, blow me across the floor and back to my reared fighting self.

Teeth suddenly sank into my throat and I was slammed into the ground with bone braking force, the air shot out of my lungs. My body was racked with pain, the blood rush had left me with nothing, this was it, this wolf this place was going to be my end.
The Jaws around neck tighten stopping me from drawing in any breath at all, my sight blurred my lungs burned, then all of a sudden the grip was realised and I sucked in a lung full of air, but strangely it didn’t do much, my head still pounded, my sight was still fuzzy.
“Eight you ant leaving me are you, I want to play a little more first”, the voice sounded like it was fair away in the distance. I looked around my mind and body now going strangely numb, all the green of the forest was all bending into one colour, and the sun shining down was making it all glow.
“Eight don’t ignore me”.
Pain brought my mind savagely back to earth as it split throw my body, making me cry out, arching my back, I like back over at Nemis who had her claws digging into my brand, blood oozing up throw her toes, a evil sneer mocked me as I panted.
She removed her paw, and started to walk around me slowly. I could berly life my head, my body was spent used up, it felt like all the years of fighting were now catching up, my joints burned, my brand surd, my head pounded.
But all throw that a wolf stood there in the center of my mind in the place that was still able to keep apart from the rest of me.
“Oasis”.
“What was that Triple Eight, don’t worry that Bitch will be with you in due time”.
I barely heard her, I was concentrating on the aurtum colour wolf with beautiful silver eyes.
“You no that name of yours that has always driven me mad, Triple Eight what is that, iv always wanted to no you true name, come on now tell me”.
Again I didn’t hear her I was still in the center of my soul looking into the eyes of my sun, my reason for life, and the reason a single tear, diapered into my cheek fur.
The image of my love faded from my eyes, as I felt a press been put back onto my brand, I looked up into the cold eyes of nemis, as she smiled down at me.
“You are going to tell me your name”, she said.

I couldn’t fight any more, but the image of my mate reminded me, that I was not going to lie down even now, as long as I could still deify her some way, I felt that that was enough.
I just looked at her blandly, she fround then sank her claws into the tender unhealed flesh. I screamed out in agony, eyes wide pupils small fur on end, she twisted her paw slightly.
“TELL ME EIGHT”.
She started dragging her claws down my brand, cutting into the flesh, leaving deep gashes. My back arched my jaws wide in a silent scream, everything was driven out of my mind, I couldn’t rember my name, or the one I loved, I didn’t no were I was or why, the only thing in my mind was pain.
“FINE YOU WORM JUST DIE”.
Again the jaws around my throat, then a horrbal tearing sensation, then I couldn’t breath a warm liquid was invading my lungs making me chock.
“and now my child, I give you a push”.

All the pain drained away, leaving numbness behind, I could feel the blood gushing out of my torn throat, but it no longer corsed a problem, I looked around and saw nemis walking away.
“Im not done with you yet”, my voice was wet and blood spat out of my mouth as I spoke. I suddenly rembered the goddess of death freezing time, she must have stopped me rembering for a moment. Now her power was corsing throw my empty veins.
She stopped dead, her hackles standing on end and as she turn to face me I saw utter terror in her eyes, and I could help but smile.
“May this curls you mind for the rest of your days”, I gurgled loving ever minet I got to watch the fear on her face grow.
I charged at her with blinding speed, when I reached her a reared and slashed her left shoulder exactly were my brand on me was, she cryed out like a whipped pup.
This time I didn’t turn to meet her I just looked over my shoulder at her, and started to laugh. It started out like a gergerling sound then it grow into my own normal laugh then grow deeper still, until it was a unnatural demon laugh so deep it made your ear drums hurt, and ever seemed to distort the very air. Then quite suddenly my body fell from under neth me, and as I fell towards the ground my last breath past throw my lips.
Instead of falling on the cold earth I landed on soft warm feathers, the wind was blowing throw my matted fur, the air was the freshest air I had ever smelt, and the slow stedy beat of giant wings was so comforting, I had never been so relaxed.

“My child, you can now rest”.

Death is only another step on a path we all must take.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-09-2009 23:58

WOW... You sure got Nemesis right there. Evil, intelligent, seeing through minds with her strange yellow eyes.

I loved this... totally loved this....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-09-2009 00:15

im glad i did :D i was nerves i was not going to do her right :D if you want to change her parts to make it more her in any way or add bits please feel free :D i might get this drawn in a commision :D that be cool
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-09-2009 00:19

I really don't think I should change anything... It feels just right. Nemesis's sceme, the way she speaks to him... her interest in her victims, only to find the weakest spots inside... it's HER, it all screams her.

You're gonna get this drawn?? :o With Nemesis too?
I'll totally want to see....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-09-2009 20:46

yeah thats the plan now i need to find some one who is doing commisions :) lol il make sure to get a good person :D i love getting commisions there loads of fun :D