Breaking Dawn

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
alakai
Beta

Breaking Dawn

Post by alakai » 22-03-2012 06:00

Authors Note: This is just an OVERLY fictitious story. Has nothing to do with Alakai's storyline, and does kinda relate to an RP done back on BBA, but that was YEARS ago. I just felt like I wanted to make it into a story, and see where I can take it. For now three characters names' will stay the same until otherwise noted. I hope you enjoy! Critique is welcome.

Chapter 1

Chilly air nipped Starfleet's face and ears as she gazed up at the fading moon. The stars that winked down on her, and the land of Nardir were also dimming, ebbing into the pale golden ribbons of creamy dawn light. At last, they disappeared, as their faint glittering vanished completely. Starfleet sighed deeply from where she sat outside of the den. Thundershock had left the den early to hunt a small buck he had seen earlier, all on his own. Normally, Starfleet would've loved to go with him, but now she wanted to be on her own. It had been days since she had last seen any wolves besides Thundershock. He didn't mind the desolate time because he was satisfied with her company alone. However, Starfleet still felt a tug of incompleteness creep through her fur. Shaking herself to get rid of some of the cold she rose to her paws, stretching her stiff and cramped limbs from sitting so long. The last patches of white snow were now melting, and as she sniffed the air, instead of snow and heavy cloud moisture, she smelled the sharp taint of frost, and the cool breeze that ruffled her fur and made her narrow her eyes against the wind.

At last, the acute longing inside of her washed over. I will see who I meet up with today, she decided striding forward. She stalked into the forest, frost glinted on the rough bark on the trunks of the trees, and Starfleet yawned, feeling the leaves crackle beneath her paws, crisp with frost. It was almost spring, the thought delighted her, for spring WAS one of her favorite seasons, however, she wondered why it was still bitterly cold. Particularly, mornings were freezing, but in the day, the clouds usually blew away, leaving a calm, spring feel as faintly warm sunshine poured down onto Nardir. Leafless branches brushed her fur as she wandered on aimlessly. Unexpectedly, her paws brought her to the edge of the lake, and she sniffed the air, testing the wind. After drinking in a long breath of the fresh, crisp morning air, she settled down at the lake side, watching idly as ducks floated in the freezing cold water. She leaned downward as wind sent ripples running across the lake's still surface, and studied her reflection. There was not much specialty about her. Her pale blue fringes shifted in the slight wind, so it half-covered on of her emerald green eyes. She was lithe and strong, but graceful as well, and a wolf that could run forever without tire. Stretching herself again, Starfleet lay down, her eyes fixed on the ever shimmering surface of the lake, gazing into her own eyes that reflected in the mirror like water.

Suddenly, there was a low rustle behind her. Starfleet sat up in alarm. Her ears twitched and she sniffed the air, but the wind blew away from her, not toward her."Who's there?" she demanded. Although hostility wasn't necessary in Nardir, she still didn't appreciate a wolf sneaking up on her. A white and blue tinted wolf walked along a well trodden path. He was just accepted into the pack and so decided to explore his new home. He was walking through the forest, the crisp morning air rustling his fur. From the wind blowing towards him, he could smell that he was almost to the lake, but there was another scent upon the wind. Could it be a female? He pondered to himself as he continued. A dense grouping of bushes separated him from the lake, and the other wolf from him and he had no choice but to make his way through them. As he came to the other side, the wolf he smelled stood there, staring right at him.

"Why hello there, my name is Alakai. Mind if I ask you your name?" He asked the wolf, smiling warmly. He came fully out of the bushes now and made his way to the lake, and dipped his head and drank the cool water. He brought his head back up and sat in front of the wolf as he patiently waited for their response. As he took in this wolf's features, he knew it must be a female. He cocked his head to the side slightly, still smiling and his tail swishing slowly. Starfleet twitched her ears, inhaling deeply. She caught a whiff of his scent, but that was it. Eventually, after standing there for a moment, she was forced to step closer to him and sniffed his cautiously. He was a newcomer to Nardir, but definitely a packmember. Relaxing herself slightly, Starfleet returned his greeting, "Greetings, I'm Starfleet... " she nodded at him politely. Her emerald eyes fixed intently on his face, her eyes burned into his like sunlight reflected off water. With a flick of her ears, she sat down, deciding to learn more about him. She studied his muscular shape and strong legs. Starfleet let her gaze drift over him, examining his shape.

Despite the fact that this was a new wolf to her, she found him attractive, his powerful broad shoulders and the shape of his ears and the perfect length of his fur. She also felt drawn to the markings over his pelt, and he had waited patiently for her response. He seemed quiet and gentle, and Starfleet instantly felt completely self-conscious somehow. Blood boiled under her fur as she breathed the wild scent on him, the scent of rivers, damp bark and the spicy tang of pine-needles. Alakai's tail brushed the ground softly as he waved her tail gently, and Starfleet decided to try and find out more about him. "So, I'm assuming you're new to Nardir? You seem like you've only been here a while..." she felt a flush creep over her fur and a tingle in her spine as she looked him directly in the eye. What's wrong with me? she wondered briefly, trying to hide her strange agitation. She hadn't felt this before, and the strange newness of it made her shiver slightly. As she waited for his reply, she studied him the whole time, admiring the patterns on his fur and the markings under his eyes, she tipped her head to the side and waited. The silence stretched out, but somehow she seemed to enjoy it, just staying close to him made something inside of her melt into gooey warmth.

"Yes, I am new here. In fact, Alphess Shenandoah just accepted me." He said, taking just a pawstep closer. He sat down and started to look over her features, noticing just how beautiful she was, he was transfixed on her markings, her emerald eyes transfixed with his. He has only been in nardir for a few hours, and it seems like he was already finding love? He'd thought he should get to know more about starfleet as first."So, how long have you been a part of nardir?" He asked, swishing his tail slowly, as he stared at her coolly. She seemed very interesting, just being in her presence made him feel all giddy inside. Why did he feel this way? He's never felt this way before, but he was liking it."You know, when I see you looking into my eyes, he said locking his gaze with hers, it makes me feel different inside, and I can't explain it. Do you know what I mean?"

So he did feel the same! His eyes locked with hers, they gleamed like polished sapphire's, and the beauty of them made her breath catch in her throat. A brief thought popped in her head, this was something she never before had felt. Perhaps, was it love? It was strange, for this was a wolf she hardly knew, yet she found him enchanting, every hair of him seemed to attract her, and she felt her head grow light as she breathed his rather foreign, but somehow yet comforting scent. Her breathing was getting heavier as she felt his warmth so near her..."I don't know, its not a feeling I'm really familiar with..." Her voice trailed off as she almost unconsciously shuffled closer to him, every time she looked at him, his azure eyes gazed back, burning into hers light sunlight on water, emeralds into Sapphires...

Shaking herself, Starfleet realized she was feeling a little dazed, she could barely breathe as she stared at him, almost forgetting she existed, as if the only thing that mattered was that she was next to him, and that she could feel warmth radiating from his body, and that they were so close that their fur almost, just almost brushed... She felt like she was loosing herself, but into the world of this wolf, Alakai and warmth. Bathed in her gentle, tender thoughts, she wondered if this was love, a special love, love at first sight. Almost as if reading her mind, he inched a little closer, almost where their fur brushed each others." I've never felt this way either, until I ran into you." he said softly, keeping his gaze locked with hers. He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but he thought that he had a good idea as to what it was. This had to be love, there was nothing else that could explain it. So she has only been apart of nardir for half a year? That made him feel a little more at ease." So do you live in this pack by yourself, or do you have any family with you?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

The more he stared at starfleet, the more he was falling in love with her." Would you like to take a walk? Get to know each other better? It's all up to you of course." he asked, giving a small smile. He slowly rose to his feet and started to walk past her, slightly brushing his tail against her flank. Wow! He's only been a part of nardir for a couple of days now, and he's already found himself a girl! He had to take this slow so he wouldn't screw this up. He looked over his shoulder to see if she was following him, and smiled at her again. He was one lucky wolf, and he'd better not screw this up! "I've never felt this way either, until I ran into you." Alakai stared deep into her green eyes, and she gazed back, her heart thudding in an uneven jagged rhythm. "So do you live in this pack by yourself, or do you have any family with you?" Alakai's voice was still calm, although he had admitted he felt the same for her. How can he be so controlled? she admired him for his steadiness, why couldn't she be like that? "I have a brother, Thundershock. He's off somewhere right now..." she struggled to rack her suddenly blank brain for where her brother was. She was having trouble thinking about anything but the gentle look in Alakai's eyes right now, it made her ears burn and her breathing come faster.

~"Would you like to take a walk? Get to know each other better? It's all up to you of course." ~

He was so polite, so kind to her. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply through her nose so that she could clear her mind a bit. Alakai rose to his paws, and Starfleet eagerly scrambled to her paws to follow him. She'd follow Alakai to death if he lead her there. Starfleet couldn't hold back any longer. She slid up close to Alakai, hoping he wouldn't mind and let her fur brush his, her breathing uneven and unnaturally fast from the sudden rush of emotion. She could feel his warmth, so close to her... "Alakai," she breathed out his name, letting it burn in her throat on the way, closing her eyes and letting his movement guide her through the now so familiar forest of Nardir. At last, when she opened her eyes again, she pressed her muzzle to his ear, "I feel like I've known you all my life... yet I've only known you for a while, and I feel so different when I'm near you." she whispered, feeling her fur tingle where ever Alakai touched her. Warmth flooded through her and she drank Alakai's deep, foreign scent, somehow it comforted her, and she was pleased just to bury his muzzle in his fur.

Alakai let out a soft chuckle as she mentioned about her brother that was off somewhere." Looks like you guys are real close." he said, letting out a soft laugh. He could hear her start to scramble after him, and could sense that she was not that far behind him. He continued to walk through the forest, the suns rays trying to peak through the forest canopy to catch a glimpse of the two love birds. He then felt her rub against him, which he didn't mind at all of course, and continued to walk. He swished his tail a bit, feeling it run across her back before landing against him again. He didn't really know where he was going, and he didn't really care, as long as starfleet was with him, he would be happy. He hasn't been this happy since the day of his first hunting all on his own. THIS, he would cherish forever.

Alakai stopped, and turned to face her. A warm smile was planted on his face, and his tail was slowly wagging." I feel the exact same way, and its really weird... but in a good way." he said with a soft chuckle. He then reached over, and with a slight hesitation, licked her cheek." Starfleet... I like you. I really, really like you. And if you want... he paused, trying to think of something to say, cause right now, he was feeling kind of embarrassed. "I know I've only known you for this short time Star, but.. I... love you. And I want to spend every second of my life with you. If you'll have me." he managed to finish, his white face turning a dark shade of magenta, then looking towards the ground. He then waited for her response, pawing the ground as he waited for her reaction. He was really hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Looks like you guys are real close." Alakai sounded faintly amused. Starfleet sighed, "Well, we are. Closer then normal siblings anyway..." she couldn't explain the way that she sometimes felt as though she knew what her brother was thinking, and her brother could do that to her sometimes... "I feel the exact same way, and its really weird... but in a good way." Alakai murmured, "Starfleet... I like you. I really really like you. And if you want..." Starfleet's breathing was coming fast now... and Alakai inhaled deeply before continuing, " I know I've only known you for this short time Star, but.. I... love you. And I want to spend every second of my life with you. If you'll have me." At that moment, Starfleet felt something melt inside of her. They were destined to be together. Her voice was choked with emotion as she managed to reply him, "Alakai," her voice squeaked slightly, she paused to control her voice, "Alakai, I love you too... and I want to be with you forever as well..."

Her voice drifted off as she imagined their future, perhaps even their pups. She smiled slightly and wagged her tail at him. "I really love you," she finished, unable to stop herself, she swiped her tongue over his ear, then pulled back guiltily, realizing that Alakai might not have wanted that. But how could she help herself? Every time his fur brushed hers, her fur would tingle and a flush would creep through her, and her heart would thud in jagged, uneven beats. She could hardly walk straight as she filled her lungs deep with Alakai's scent, which smelled of the wild grasses and pine needles...

Starfleet gazed at him, her heart swelling with her love for him. She instantly knew that they would be together, forever...

Chapter 2

~Her voice was choked with emotion as she managed to reply him, "Alakai," her voice squeaked slightly, she paused to control her voice, "Alakai, I love you too... and I want to be with you forever as well..."~

Alakai smiled, a large warm smile that spread from cheek to cheek. He couldn't be happier, his tail was wagging fast and he inched closer and licked her ear and nuzzled her cheek." Oh starfleet, you don't know how happy this makes me!!" he said, sorta acting like a yearling who just caught his first kill. He looked up towards the sky and closed his eyes, as a soft breeze started, making his fur ripple like water on the lake. He started to imagine what their lives together would be like, if they had pups together, what they would look like. And would he make a good father? He felt her swipe her tongue across his ear, bringing him back to reality, and calmly looked at her. He licked her nose and sat as close to her as possible and intertwined their tails." I'm really glad we ran into each other. This truly is love at first sight." he stated, resting his head against the back of her neck, and swiping his tongue along the back of her ears." Ya know, I wouldn't mind meeting your brother. Where'd he run off to?" he asked, starting to look around the forest.

"Oh starfleet, you don't know how happy this makes me!!" Alakai's voice was filled with delight as he twined his tail with hers and lifted his muzzle as a breeze sighed through the trees. "I'm really glad we ran into each other. This truly is love at first sight." Starfleet wagged her tail, "Yes Alakai, it really is." Alakai rested his head lightly on her shoulders, the gesture made her heart thud unusually fast, and he licked her ears gently, making her heart go crazy, jumping around like a trapped bird. "Ya know, I wouldn't mind meeting your brother. Where'd he run off to?" Starfleet smiled at him, scenting the air as she did, lifting her muzzle so that the wind rushed to her nostrils, bringing on several scents. Rabbit, gorse, oak leaves, Alakai, and faintly her brother's along with the scent of freshly killed deer. "I think I know where, follow me." she sprang up and started to lope through the woods, the fur on her shoulders pulsing softly as she ran, as she pelted onward, her tail streaming in the wind, and she glanced over her shoulder briefly, hoping that Alakai was following. Before she could get a good enough look, a log loomed up in her path and she was forced to concentrate back on her path, she didn't want to fall now and seem like a clumsy duckling, especially now that she and Alakai were so close... She didn't want to do something rash or humiliating to chase him away forever. Her heart would break if he ever stopped loving her.

Finally, she was starting to get closer, and a moment later Thundershock stepped out of the bushes, his fur ruffled, in his jaws a small half-eaten buck dangling. She skidded to a halt sending a spray of leaves flying in his face. Thundershock flicked a scrap of oak leaf off his ear, "Hey Starfleet, I brought you some of this buck." he dropped his catch and sniffed her closely, surprise flickered across his face, "Where have you been? What's that unfamiliar wolf scent on you?" he examined Starfleet more closely and she ducked her head nervously, hoping that her brother wouldn't mind that she had found another wolf that she was already in love with, "Um, Thundershock, you see I've met this wolf, Alakai, and he, I mean we..." How can I break this to him?

Alakai quickly followed after her, following her swift tail. He was panting slightly, not from exertion, but from the love for starfleet. He feels all warm inside the more he thinks about her, and the more he's around her. He continued to follow her as they ducked under low hanging branches, jumped over fallen logs, and leaped over a small creek. At last she skidded to a stop when she almost ran into another wolf carrying a half eaten buck. They started to converse with each other when, suddenly he started sniffing her all over, with a worried look on his face. Alakai slowly made his way over and introduced himself." Why hello there, you must be thundershock. Starfleet has told me about you." he said politely, sitting on his haunches next to starfleet. He had a warm smile on his face as he looked at the other male in front of him, trying to make a good impression." I was just passing through when I bumped into starfleet here and well, it, just went along from there!" he said, with the slightest of smirks forming on his face. He looked over at starfleet and gave her a wink, before turning his attention back onto thundershock.

Starfleet's fur prickled as her brother stared sharply at her, just then, the bushes rustled and Alakai stepped out of the undergrowth, branches scraping is thick, soft fur. "Why hello there, you must be Thundershock. Starfleet has told me about you." Thundershock narrowed his eyes warily at Alakai. Instead of speaking directly to Alakai, he jerked his head toward his sister, "A stranger? Really Starfleet, do you make friends with the first wolf you meet?" She glared at him, her brother wasn't the politest of wolves, but once one warmed up to him he was less of a blunt furball. "Well, he's a part of Nardir Thundershock, you needn't act like Alakai's aiming for our throats, Thundershock. We're in a pack now, remember? No wolf crosses our borders unless they're accepted, or they have permission."

Carefully, she observed her brother's wary expression. He sniffed Alakai, his tail held stiffly. At last, he stood back slightly, straightening his back. "Greetings," he muttered. Starfleet's expression softened as she stepped closer to her brother so that her muzzle brushed his, "Please try to get to know him Thundershock, just give him a chance. He's such a nice wolf." she glanced toward Alakai as she spoke, winking at him. Thundershock stared at her, his amber eyes flickering, she could read the message it scent almost as clearly as though he were speaking aloud, You met him just at dawn and you can already justify him as a perfect wolf? Starfleet flicked her ears at him, ignoring that. Alakai smiled brightly at Thundershock, his expression warm, "I was just passing through when I bumped into Starfleet here and well, it, just went along from there!" Starfleet could see the tension in her brother's shoulders loosening. Thundershock usually managed to get along fairly well with good-humored wolves.

He twitched his ears and dipped his head in greeting, more formal then his stiff words. "You two should get to know each other," Starfleet murmured, thinking about how she should tell her brother that she was already in love with Alakai, and how her breath caught in her throat every time he looked at her...

Seeing how much Starfleet loved Alakai made him want to make an effort to get along with Alakai. Just watching his sister, seeing the way her emerald eyes brighten every time they flicked toward the blue-toned wolf, and the way her breathing came hard and fast whenever she was close to him made him wonder. If his sister was a scout now, did that mean that she was allowed to have pups with Alakai? Was it right for her to love him? The alphas had made an announcement a while ago saying that the ranked pack members were free to have pups of their own and find a mate. For a moment, he let jealousy sear his fur. He had longed just as fiercely to be ranked as his sister, but he had always found it so much harder to adjust, while his sister seemed to just slip into her surroundings as easily as a cameleon.

Things weren't as easy for him. Thundershock shoved away his envy and felt a small surge of pride for his sister. She had long-deserved the rank of a scout, and she had always wanted to be one. He sighed, if he could just twist his ways a little, he'd be ranked in no time. Your time will come, he told himself, carefully curbing his patience so that he would seem his best to Alakai. "Alright, now that we're all here, why don't we save detailed explanations for a moment or two? Alakai, would you like to have some of this buck I caught?" he offered gererously, it wasn't often he allowed wolves other then Starfleet and himself to eat something he'd caught, but now that Alakai was here, he had to be polite right? That was how a pack worked. He smiled at Alakai and settled down, crossing his paws and gesturing invitingly to the still warm deer at his paws. Starfleet's eyes brightened as they swept over the buck, and eyed him with a look that said good thinking Thunder, I'm starving. he chuckled, twitching his tail to a space next to him, but she hesitated, glancing toward Alakai to see where he would go first. "Want some Alakai?" she asked the blue and white wolf, and added cheekily, "Thundershock doesn't make offers twice!" Hey! Thundershock wanted to spring up, but he didn't quite want to do so now as he watched Alakai, waiting for his response. His offer to share was like a plead for a friendship in his way...

Alakai dipped his head in acknowledgment and the tension inside of his body eased some. At least he didn't have to worry about getting chased off." It's my pleasure to meet you thundershock. And getting to know each other more sounds like a good idea." he chuckled, recalling what starfleet just said. He settled himself on his haunches as he watched the sibling pair conversing with each other, and smiled to himself. He was happy that he had run into these two, having friends is a lot better than standing alone. He turned his gaze onto the half eaten buck, just now realizing how hungry he was, after he had caught those hares for the alphess.

"Alright, now that we're all here, why don't we save detailed explanations for a moment or two? Alakai, would you like to have some of this buck I caught?" he offered generously, it wasn't often he allowed wolves other then Starfleet and himself to eat something he'd caught, but now that Alakai was here, he had to be polite right? That was how a pack worked. He smiled at Alakai and settled down, crossing his paws and gesturing invitingly to the still warm deer at his paws.

He snapped his head back up, and turned his attention onto thundershock." Yes, if you don't mind?" he said, licking his lips slightly. He settled himself on the other side of thundershock, and gazed at the meat in front of him. He looked over at starfleet and gave her a warm smile, and patted the ground next to him, inviting to eat with him." Care to join us starfleet?" he asked, winking at her. He would wait until she had some of the meat before he started to eat any, since it was offered to him." You first starfleet, I'll eat after you've had some." he said smiling.

"It's my pleasure to meet you Thundershock. And getting to know each other more sounds like a good idea." Alakai ducked his head, his tight muscles loosening slightly. He swiped his tongue over his lips quickly as Thundershock made his offer, "Yes, if you don't mind?" Alakai shifted closer to the buck, then winked at Starfleet,"Care to join us Starfleet?" He prodded at some grass next to him, and Starfleet's heart lept at any chance she had to be closer to him. At the same time, her stomach was clenching with pangs of hunger, and the warm buck in front of her was making her mouth water with anticipation for the meal. "You first starfleet, I'll eat after you've had some." She blinked warmly and gratefully at him, Alakai was so generous and polite to her, and it made her breath catch in her throat, just the way he gazed at her.

Inhaling deeply so that she would be controlled, she settled down near Alakai, between her brother and Alakai, trying not to pant from her love for him, and for the joy of the way her fur brushed against his, she lowered her head and ripped a good chunk of meat out of the thigh of the deer, chewing it extra to savour the delicious flavour for longer. At last, she swallowed, and before eagerly digging deeper into the kill, she flicked her tail against Alakai's back, "Come on Alakai, have some. It's delicious. Great catch Thunder," she added to her brother, who had rested his head comfortably on his paws, watching his sister and Alakai with wide amber eyes, Thundershock nodded slightly, accepting her compliment.

Starfleet tipped her head toward Alakai and brushed her ears against his shoulder briefly before tearing out another bite, the meat was firmly attached to the buck, but luckily, wolves were gifted with a splendid set of jaws, strong enough to tear and rip at their prey... she hoped that Alakai would enjoy the catch as much as she did. She turned and smiled warmly and happily at him, it made her so delighted, just to be near him, and it made her heart jump at a happy, double-time rhythm. This is really love... she thought, swiping her tongue appreciatively over her lips to clean her muzzle, and then bent to get another mouthful.

She noticed the way Thundershock didn't take any of the buck, and judging by the way one leg and half the neck of the buck was just some bare bones, Thundershock had already had his fair share of the kill, and had cleaned himself up very efficently, careful not to leave any traces of blood or soil and bracken from his chase to kill the deer, or evidence he had eaten at all. Starfleet was impressed, her brother must have worked to clean himself up. She paused to rest her head lightly over Alakai's broad shoulders, feeling his warmth, grateful for his presence. How much she loved him...

He accepted her invitation and began to eat the meat that was laid before him. As his teeth sunk into the warm flesh, he could feel the blood dripping off his maw. He ripped a good chunk off and began to chew on it, savoring the taste. He slowly swallowed what he had in his mouth and looked over at thunder." Thank you thunder, this is delicious meat. Thank you for sharing it with me." He said, dipping his head at him. He then looked over at starfleet and licked her muzzle, licking up a stray drop of blood that was dangling on her lip. He stared at her, his ice blue eyes steadily looking into hers, he could see the love she had for him deep within her. He nuzzled her cheek before turning back and ripping another chunk from the bucks thigh.

Alakai nodded at Thundershock after taking a bite, fixing his intense blue eyes on Thundershock, who dipped his head in response. Alakai turned back to Starfleet, nuzzled her gently and licked her chin before ripping another slab of meat from the buck. Starfleet was still dazzled by the way he gazed at her, so steadily, but so tenderly and affectionately. "I love you Alakai," whispered Starfleet, and she repeated those words in her head a million times as she stared into his sky blue gaze, feeling her heart pound and her breath quicken the way it always did whenever she glanced at him. How could se describe how much she felt for him? Not all the words in the world could put her heart in her mouth. There was no way she could explain how much she loved him, and how many delicious emotions surged through her.

She noticed Thundershock studying her closely and she felt a flush creep through her fur, and blood boiled under her skin as she bent her head and dropped her gaze to take another bite out of the deer. Her relationship with Alakai was clearly attracting attention from her brother, which she couldn't say she enjoyed. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she then rested her chin on her paws, but she wanted to add some excitement to this quiet atmosphere. Lovers still played and had fun didn't they? She pricked her ears and turned to her brother and Alakai.

"Hey, you two, after we finish this buck, let's DO something! Border patrol, chase squirrels, birds, walk by the lake, let's just do something that's more exciting!" she glanced nervously around, wondering how they would respond...

End Note: This is as far as I've gotten, (truthfully, that is how far the RP got before it was dropped...) But now, I leave it to you all to give your critiques on the story, tell me where I can fix things, etc. I wouldn't mind making this into a full blown story, but I just need the opinions of my fellow story tellers!
Image Image