the deep blue

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

the deep blue

Post by Leo » 17-10-2011 00:12

A large wolf and a panther lade side by side in the sun light sunning there powerful bodies, the the gloryes sun of the morning, the scent of what they had been up to was still in the air from the previse night.

Kane and nightrod were lazing around as nither of them had any thing to do that morning so it was a perfect day to chill out, and kane was thinking he still knew so little about this strange cat that he wasn’t to ask him more about him self, but the cat was so strange and funny another queston was in his mind to ask.

“Night you mensioned the mare and a horse heard, I can guess what that includes”, kane said rasing his head and grin at the sight of nights own smile ovesly rembering that storie.

“Im almost afraid to ask is that the strangest thing you have ever done”.

Nightrod opened his eyes now rasing up him self, he stretched letting out a pur as he did.
“na no were near”.
“Thought so”.
“the strangest thing that ever happened to me is a easy one, and it might surprise you it had nothing to do with sex”, he said looking over at kane.

“your right I am surprised and intreged”, the wolf said laughing.

Nightrod laughed at that.
“it started on a day like to day sunny and hot, but I was by the sea instead”.

The sea wind blow throw the short fur of the black panther that was laying on his back, on a branch of a tree, it hung over a small low cliff that stood before the ocean. He had been jumping off of the branch for a wile, just for fun it was hard to call it exsiting as it was hard to call the cliff a cliff, it was bearly 6ft high but the tree helped in making it a bit of fun, and the sea was always intresting to jump into.
He had gotten bord of that quickly and now was content with sleeping peacfuly on the large branch over the lapping waves.

Unknown to him a huge beast had just poked its nose out of the water, and sniffed at the air blow the panther. Then after a moment the massive head of a wolf or a shark lifted its head slowly from the water.

Bruce hadn’t seen a panther before not the close up, and his crosity had gotten the better of him, he put his paws on the cliff side and pulled him self up higher. The cats tail was swaying a little, bruce jumped as he just about missed it, this time he sniffed again.
The scent was hard to read he was use to sea scents not land, it smelt young, vibrant, and relaxsed. He paused for a moment, he was out of the way of the panthers tail but he wanted to see more, see his face. He swong his tail that was still in the water it pushed him up to the next paw hold, his weight was now pulling down on him hard, and he was starting to pant with the effort with his small air lungs he couldn’t strane his body for to long. He pulled up a long side the cat and looked at him wow he had red strips that was wird. He blinked his black eyes as the cat looked over at him, he froze.

“yo”, the cat said then shut his eyes again.

Nightrod went back to his snoz then his breath cort.
“wha”, he snapped his eyes open and looked again.
Teeth black eyes huge wolg thing.

“CRAP ON A LOG”, he yelled clamberiong to his paws forgetting he was on a branch. There was a massive splash as something huge jumped into the water, he slipped and lost his paw grip.

“aaahh fuck”.

Night hit the water and sank deep but this time, he hit what he thought was rocks till a sering pain shoot up his back leg and back, it was hot and only getting hotter, he tried to kick to the surfis like he had done many times before but his back leg wasn’t doing as told, he opened his eyes to the blurry world of the ocean and yelled at what he saw, letting the last of his air out.
SHARK.

Then another shot of pain, a intact of water, then blackness.

(a bit of fun and will continue :D)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-10-2011 04:34

Hey uhhh leo, I think you posted this in the wrong section, unless theres art to go along with this?
Image Image
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-10-2011 05:35

Hehe na posted it in the wrong place if I can I'll move it, if I can't kisha can you move it for us :P many thanks
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-10-2011 16:26

Moved it! ;)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-10-2011 20:34

Bruce looked at the sinking cat, bubbles trickled out of his nose and to the surfic, his body limp. bruce was now using his gills to breath under the water, this was his elment, this was were his body worked its best in the deep blue of the oceans he was at home here but this cat was not.

to bruce the sea was as clear as day, he could smell all the scents around and sence the eletrical currents running throw the cat and all the fish and life that was around him. and there was blood in the water, a tiny amount mind you, he looked at the cat closely then at were the cat had hit the rock, he rested his paws on the rock to keep him self there, as the waves above him was moving him slightly.

a sea erchant, a nasty one with broken spines that wasnt good, they were pousiness, and the cat had landed on it, he turned in the water and beat his tail hard and in a instent was at the cats side, he wouldnt hold the cat in his mouth his shark fangs would slice the wolf to peaces, but insted he would nug him, he was use to this he had done it a cuple of times. he beat his tail and pushed that cat to the surfis, then with his back in the air his head under, he got the cat onto his back and resting agest his dorsal fin then made his way to the beach.

he hoped he would be able to get the cat breathing again, he felt bad he had only wanted to see the cat not kill it, for a moment when the cat had hit the water he had consided eating it to see what it tast like but it didnt have enuf meat on it for his liking.

he reached the beat and quickly walk out of the water the cat still on his back, he put the cat down on the sand, and sniffed it it was still alive that was for sure but it had swollowed a lot of water. he put his huge paw on the cats chest and pushed followed then back, very carfuly if he put to much of his weight on to the panther he would crush it, and his claws were as sharp as his teeth. he had been tort this method of resussertasion from a sea ottar he had once saved from another shark.

after a moment the cat coffed and throw up all the water that had been with in him, he started breathing again, but he was still out cold.
well that was a good start now for the sea orchant spike that was loged deep in the cat, he found it in his back leg. this would be tricky and rather humliating for the cat well at lest one part of it would be. he carefuly lowered his massive head which was big enuf that he could fit most of the cat in his mouth with easy. with the teeth on the side of his mouth he slowly put his muzzle on the cats leg teeth beard and closed his jaws together, his teeth were not in a uniform row, there were like a sharks, a big sceary looking jumble of teeth some pocking out about to full out and be repplaced with fresh ones that lade in weight behind.

after a cuple of attemps and a cuple of small cuts to the cat he got the spin and pulled, it was long, he managed to get the whole lot out in one go, he tossed it aside then sighed.

The panther would be fine now, his leg would be hellishly sore for a cuple of days but he would be find, after the one last part.
Bruce looked around the beach no one eals was around so he stood up cocked his leg and let rip.

Nightrod felt breath in him he was alive, he opened one eye as he felt a warm wet sensacion poring on his leg. he looked up a massive wolf huge to big to be real and with a shark tail, he couldnt see the head from here, was peeing on him. he past out again.

with one thought.
"im ither dead or dreaming".

He awoke again a wile later, god his leg hurt like hell and what the hell was that smell, he sat up and looked around he was one a sandy beach a empty one at that, he sniffed at his back leg which hurt and stank.

"eerrgrghh what the hell", he leg stank of piss, so he hadnt been dreaming, that was freaky. he looked around again and at the water, that shark face and body he had seen was real and appered to have saved his life.

as he ,looked out of the water, he blinked, was that a wolfs head he had just seen poking out of the water?

he shock his head, more then likly he thought getting to his paws, he ahd to wash that smell off and he guessed if the thing hadnt eatten him yet it would have by now so he walked painfuly into the shallows and rolled around washing his back legs, and the rest of him.

what the hell had he done his leg stang like hell. when he had finished he looked back over the water, there was the wolf head pocking out of the water, it was huge nearly as big as he was, black liflee eyes, it didnt seem to have a nose, just slits in the front of its face, its ears were back it looked nerves.

"ummm im guessing it was you who scered me then saved me", he called over, the head nodded gingerly.

Nightrod swollowed he would be lieing if he said he wasnt a little freaked out by this thing, he walked back to the beach and sat down were the water met the sand.
but he also would be lieing if he said he didnt want to meet this strange beast.