My time to shine (Zombie rp) kat :D

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

My time to shine (Zombie rp) kat :D

Post by Leo » 07-10-2011 00:18

“keep the presser on the wound”.
Gun fire sounded all around them as Erez and Hack were trying to treat a young weasel that had been hit not by a zombie but by another recrut that had paniced.

This had suppost to be a simple training mission for the new recruts that were reaching the end of there training. The aier they had entered was known for its low numbers of infected but after they had been in there for a wile it had become very clear that the place was overrun with zombies. There medic a well sessoned bager had been jumped on and killed by a hunter, a recrut had turned in a panic and fired missing the zombie complete and hitting another newbie that had been behind.
They were in a industrial arier, in a building that had once held offices. They stood in the last room of a long corridor fighting the many zombies that were making there way up the corridor trying to reach them, there numbers were endless and they were running out of ammo.

The mission had now gone from bad to a complet cluster fuck.
“Hack you deal with the others il tend to him”, Erez said shouting over the nose.
Vivian nodded and stood fighting with the other newbeis and two others from the rush team.
Erez was no medic and as he put a bandage around the wesaels middle he crused him self for not doing basic in first add. The Weasel was one of the good recurts and a good anthro funny and good at keep the team together and now blood was coimg from his maw his eyes wide full of fear, as he spluttered in his own blood.

“FUCK im not losen you boy”, Eraz said to him and the young male, he then reached for his metal arm and hit a button that was only there in case of very serios emergences, but he guessed this classed as one.

5 miles away a black panther was sitting in a cab of a eighteen ton riged truck that had been turned into a tank, a massive snowplow welded onto the front that was wider then the truck to protect and cover the front wheels and to push any thing aside, the windsheld was covered in thick bars, the whole thing had thick armor welded to it. There wear no door handles on the out side this vircal could only be opened from the inside or by remote, it was zombie proof. The back box had been armoured and armed with small windows that could be used to shoot from, all of these had thick shuters as well. Inside were seats for sixteen soilders and there weapons, above that bunks to sleep said solders, stores for food and ammo. It was the cirval used when they were heading out for long priods of time or heading far from the main baise.

Back in the the drivers cabin the black panther known as nightrod was playing a accosting gitar and singing to him self, sitting on the bunk in the cab inbatwen the two seats.

He was completely relaxsed safe in his truck not even spitter gunk could get into his truck and this was the place he would completely open up, like most in this place and time he had a dark side and deep memorys and this was the place were he would morn, let him self cry if needed, as the rest of the time well he was nightrod, mad fun loving, and all the things that he loved to be and do, here he was soft until he was needed.

“People should smile more
Im not saying theres nothing to cry for but you've got
Everything laid out for you
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and start another war

Keep buying, keep moving, this city, is sitting,
next to me, well laid out, it's gona come, one thing is certain

I can't change the world
Cos tryin' to make a difference makes things worst
It's just an observation I can't ignore
That people should smile more

People should smile more
But the lights are so bright that they blind you, just one more
Meaningless scientific break through
The more we know, the less we care whilst damaged on the way

Keep moving, keep buying, this city, is sitting
Next to me, well laid out, it's gona come, one thing is certain

I can't change the world
Cos tryin' to make a difference makes things worst
It's just an observation I can't ignore
That people should smile more

A red light on the dash begain to flash, it took three blinks for him to notice but soon as he did he throw the gitar aside and jumped into the drivers seat.
“shit what the fuck gone wrong”, that light had never come on before it was only there as a last resort to call him in if things had gone to cluster fuck. He started the engine that fired into life, the powerful engine sending black diesel smoke into the air, they had taken the engine out of the most powerful artic truck on the market, as the had welded so much armor to it needed to have good grunt to hall its heavy ass around.

He hit the button on the gps radar, a small dot the shape of a wolfs head was flashing 5 miles away, shame they didn’t have and radios with that rang thanks to all the building and all that shite that happened in the contry phone no longer worked and cbs had limited rang.

“my time to shine”, he said in a sing song voice, he shot off with all the speed the massive tank could do, it could pull a house along it was so torque but as it had twenty four gears it took time to get up to speed but once reached it would smash any thing aside.
And nightrod was the best driver around, he now flicked on the sound system that was inside the truck and out side.

“YEEE HAAAA”, he sent a bus flying as he smashed it aside, he turned a corner making the massive tyers screech.

“I say I say calling Erez, calling metal man, calling….”

“Nightrod for fuck sake were the hell are you, turn off the fucking music I can bearly hear you”, Erez radio in his arm had just come to life nightrod was now close and they were getting in a bad way, he had lost another two thanks to a brave hunter and a spitter.
He could hear nightrod but only just as he was getting most of the cats sound system in the background then there was all the gun fire in his ear.

“no can do wolfy, and at that maybe you can tell ever one to stop shooting I can bealy hear you”, the cat came back cheerfully.

“NIGHT I ANT GOT……. FUCK WERE ARE YOU, WE GOT WOUNDED HE ANT GOING TO LAST TO MUCH FUCKING LONGER”, he yelled at his arm as yet another solder had run out of bullets.

“were about in the building are you”.

“ON THE EAST SIDE, IN A CORDOOR”

“right how far down?”

“WHAT”

“how far down the coridoor”.

Erez pasued for amoment what was the cat planning, he had a ider but if he got it wrong.

“BACK ROOM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING”.

“hehe you will see, hope I get this right”.

Then suddenly he heard something was that…. It was the theme tune to indiana jones, then the roar of the trucks engine could be heard.

“SHIT GET DOWN”
Then he thought the world had blown up, a earth crushing smash sounded rubble went ever were as the front of the truck crashed throw the wall crushing a load of zombies and blocking the rest from getting to them.

The side door to the back was there infront of them, there was a hiss of air and it opened.

“HEARD YOU DUDES NEEDED A LIFT”, came the cats voice from the sound system over the music. As they all rushed in there was a cheer, the weseal was placed on a bed and strapped down, the rest all jumped into there seats putting there guns away and strapped up.
Eraz one of them, he looked at the door as it slide shut, only the cat could open and close the door unless it was from the inside.

Nightrod mean wile had a big grin on his face, he was looking out of the passenger window and some of the zombies, he gave them all the finger.
“fuck yo…”, he never finished.
Red eyes.

His mucels started to cramp but he tore his eyes away just in time, he coffed and splattered, his body was in a spasem his mucels cramping up.

“fuck fuck fuck”, he looked away but them a ear splitting scream filled the air, he yeld out in pain and grabbed his ears, he was hit by a sudden vertigo, he could feel blood coming out of his nosie and his ears.
No two a class zombies at once fuck, he thought. His head was spinning he looked down at the dash he could bearly see it, his stomic lerched he turned his head and vomited down the door, lucky he was in the truck other wise the sound would have been louder and killed him.

He could still drive he had to all the soilders in the back needed him, he knew this truck he could drive. He forced him self to keep his eyes at his feet and paws not looking at the windows. He push the clutch down and pushed the gear stick into reverse, the truck pulled back out of the building rubble feel from the roof and the wall of the building, his eyes still down at speed he turned, the track turned hard hitting a car out of the way and then hitting another building. He finally looked up and was sick again, the would was like a ruff ocean, rolling and spinning in all its anger, but the zombie had gone. He looked at the gate he needed to pass throw and went for it, he couldn’t drive striate, his ears were ringing he couldn’t hear any thing.
He had to get back to baise there was wounded on bord he was dieing.

Erez swore as the truck lerched to one side and hit something, what the fuck was going on the music had stopped and the truck was all over the place it was like nightrod was drunk.
“NIGHT….NIGHTROD WHAT THE FUCK”, a load of supplies flow from cabinet and smashed on the floor sending food ever wear.
Ever time he called to nightrod the cat didn’t answer and it worried him, the cat was never this quite normal he would be shouting and singing like a prat but now there was only silence over the speakers. He looked over at the weasel he was still breathing thank the gods but he was faing and had lost a lot of blood.

*CRASH* even with his harness on he nearly fell out of his seat.

“NIGHTROD WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON”, he called again nothing.

Nightrod was really struggling his body was cramping making him cry out, but he couldn’t hear him self, that sceared him a lot but he didn’t have time to think about it he had to drive, and the world was still dancing all around him, he forced him self to conctrate on what was infront not what way it was swaying.

He kept this up for a hour he could now see the ramp that lead down under ground to the basis, he had no ider how things were in the back he just kept going.
He reached up and grabbed the chain that worked the horns, he pulled it three times, the call for a emergency, he slammed on the brakes, he was going to fast. The doors opened with the armed crusaders standing there ready as always incaise of zombies but the suddenly dived out of the way as the truck plouded past, the tyers locked up and only when the truck hit another truck did it come to a stop.

Nightrod had managed to miss ever one and only grazsed the truck he had been working on, he was leaning on the steering wheel panting, the taste of vomit, blood and ever thing eals on his tong, the same in his nose.
“why cant I hear”, he said he didn’t hear it at all, felt his voice work but nothing.
“FFFUUUCCCKKK”, he screamed out, and still heard nothing. He looked to the dash and clumsly hit it with his paw, he hoped that had opened the back doors for the others. He then looked over to his own door and slumped agest it.
Erez got to his paws and scrambled to the weasel who was now in a serosly bad way, shit why wernt the doors opening what the fuck was nightrod doing, then they opened.
“GO GET DOC”, he shouted as he unstrapped and with help from hack he carried the weasel down onto the a bed that was already waiting there for him. The garage was in chaos, the truck had stalled but had hit tables tool boxses and finaly hit nights other truck, it was strange how it now stood there quite, to quite normal the cat would jump down from his cab with a cocky remark but nothing, something had gone very wrong. He ran over to the door and looked throw the window the cat was slumped agest the door.

“NIGHT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR …NIGHT”, HE SLAMMED HIS METAL ARM into the door making it rattle.

He looked back the doc was already working on the weasel right in the garage there was no time to get him to the wards he guessed, there had always been a full working bed and supplies in the garage for this exsact reason.

Vivian was hurrying over to him.
“Vivian weres the spare remote for the truck”, he said in a hurry.
“shit I don’t know”, she looked around.

“HERE”, a bob cat sprinted over he was one of nights close friends, he hit the door button and the door opened, all there noses rinkled at the stink of vomit, but then gasped as nightrod slide out of his truck and feel to the floor with a loud smack.

“NIGHT”, the bob cat cryed out and ran to his side rolling night over.

Erez and Vivian came to the cats side he was out cold his nose, ears were bleeding, he was covered in sick.

“FUCK MEDIC”, Erez called.

Screamer had gotten to him, how the fuck he had driven back was behond him.

(kat if you want to add to this please do :D wright what your chars would have done and stuff :P im still going to write more, and i havent gone back throw this yet, it was a insprashon moment and i had to get it all out there and then lol XD pluss i was bord waiting for rps to start back up again :P )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D