further on up the road (broken souls short)

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

further on up the road (broken souls short)

Post by Leo » 05-09-2011 22:18

The old husky lay twitching on the floor, death crashing in on his ever sense pain making his limes tense and jerk, blood leaking into his lungs throw the hellish gash across his throat, its body growing cold as his lifes blood stained his black and white fur crimson. His body was broken worn done dieing, but deep with in the old dogs mind his spirit his soul didn’t feel any pain, it was happy, content and warm. He had given them a chance to get away, the grate white demon would have to catch them up once more.

Now as body started to still his breathing was failing him as his body despratly tride to draw it in. but still his soul didn’t feel it. He had lived his whole life heavy with sin, but now he felt lighter then he ever had, he hoped his sacrife and his change he made a wile ago, the way he fathered his pups and cared for them, would earn him the right to join the pack that the scared wolf he knew so well, the wolf had said that his pack was waiting for him, and before he ran he said john was apart of his pack now, it had brought a tear to his living eyes.
He hoped he had done enuf to earn his way in.

He wished he could see his mate and his pups who would be all grown up by now, one last time, but now the huskys body was still its eyes were fading, emptying of the spirit that had been behind them, but if you were to put your ear to his bloody muzzle you would have heard his dieing words.

“il..meet you Further On…. Up The Road”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25674XPNqmo&feature=fvst

(tell me what you think, i need to right something as rp are slow at the moment, i like to chill to writing and this flowed out with the song so well )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D