We Were Left Unspoken

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

We Were Left Unspoken

Post by SilverWolf92 » 16-07-2011 00:58

I found myself today staring off into my own little world, wrapped in a trance that no one seemed to be able to take me out of. It had been a long time since I had a vision of the past come crawling back, tiny poisonous legs prickling their way from the back of my neck inside my ear and towards my bloated brain. What was it that had possessed me to become this way? Like needles pushing into my skin, burning the wounds left on my body years ago, this tiny drop of poison had re-entered.

No one could save me now. Not him, not myself, my children, friends. I was all alone. The voices inside my head called to me. Memories rushed. The sounds of cheers, of screams, roaring, and whistling. This whistling, it rang and my tail twitched. Where was this noise coming from? My body, although feeling quite heavy, rose from its state of paralysis, and alone I began to venture away from my safe haven.

//Good girl, I always knew you would follow.//

A voice, a happy voice. The Master? Who was it? It was calm, filled with adoration. Weary eyes scanned the area, and I looked to see before me a bright horizon, and a shadow standing, whistling and waving. Ears perked, and my paws began to lift. They stiffly walked, bones crackling with every step. But I continued my pursuit. This sudden wave of warmth hit me as it began to spread. Was this the feeling of death? Or was this merely another illusion I had caught myself in? It felt nice, unlike what I ever imagined.

We always say that we are either afraid of death or embrace it. I never felt that I would ever be one to take it with such happiness, not realizing the world I was leaving behind. What made things so different? Alas, I cannot ask for my voice is gone, my throat left dry. If only I were still present could I ask someone these things, the many questions that were held inside of me after my son's abduction, after my mate's decaying soul, after my own crumbling mind.

But now here I find myself, curled beside the Master as he rocks back and forth in his chair, the familiar noises followed by the scent of the crisp, burning wood within the fireplace, smiling, content, happy. I do not need to open my eyes, for I already know that my family and friends are there beside me. Their presence alone is all I need.

*~*~*~*~*

Brother, betrayal, spite, disbelief. Wandering underneath the warmth of the sun, that which was a dry tongue hung from the side of my maw. My breathing was hoarse, my legs turned to automatic. Searching these lands for a wolf only met hours ago, I found myself left to wonder. Why was I still searching? Trying to find a fellow kin who was already long gone? Was I a fool to believe that without this significant other I was nothing? What about my brethren? The one whose soul I vowed to take and kill all on my own? What happened to that promise?

Water. I needed water. I glanced up to the sun beating down on me, the rays making my fur sizzle, maybe even set the hairs on end to a crisp. The flashes of my puphood began to enter my mind. Where did we go wrong? Where did we screw up? Where did I go wrong? Why was I left here by my lonesome? The heat was getting to me I knew, I had to find something. Panting, there was something in front of me I hadn't seen before. An Oasis... my eyes widened. I hurred over, scurrying, began to lap up the water. The taste was divine, so much that it hurt my throat, my eyes watering. So this was what it was like to find salvation. Oh, glory the day.

I let the grains of water drip from my maw, realizing I had had enough to fill me forever. On my side I turned, and my eye looked to the sun. Surprisingly, I felt no burn or sweat. Just, brightness. Tears fell from my eyes, and before I knew it, I was gone, and a voice that sounded familiar of my brother, my old brother, returned. A smile was on his face. Like old times this was, back to the days that we promised ourselves we were for each other. The happiest hell hound in the world I was, the happiest I could now always be.

*~*~*~*

though morbid as this is, I at first wondered to myself if I should ever post something after a long hiatus, what would it be? Well, this hiatus has turned into a different chapter, one that I've never truly wanted to let go.

Hello to you all, Nakisha, Leo, Shaydie, Alakai, Toki, Moon, Gin. It's been a long while, I've enjoyed seeing the art corner and from time to time rps that haven't been in the Mature Zone (may I ask for access to that again? lol) and so on.

A lot of times I've wondered, and I'm certainly all of us have, of how our characters would pass on. After all, nothing is meant to live forever, the memories yes but the physical being, well. . So, I came up with two scenarios thus far.

It's odd really, I was going to actually try to do all of my characters and make a small game, wondering who could figure them all out in order of post ahahaa. But for now, here are two. They're quite easy to figure out.

What if scenarios of where I left my characters off. I know it's morbid as I've said already but, I wanted to post something. Maybe to feel like I could get back into the game of roleplaying, or something. Or just even to relive the days back during BBA and here that I roleplayed, the fond memories of the rps existed that I participated in.

Anyways, ahaha, to end my long filled speech.

hello again everyone~

*Silver
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 16-07-2011 01:09

Hmmm the second is Hellfyre? Not sure who the first is...
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 16-07-2011 11:17

ahah yep the second one is Hellfyre =] as for the first well, i'll reveal that later ahaha
ImageImage