The legends of the 5th circal

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

The legends of the 5th circal

Post by Leo » 30-04-2011 01:52

Two wolves ran throw the thick snow, breaths coming in heaving gasps fur mattered and filthy, body’s thin, there movments heavy and clumsy with exhustgen.
The two wolves were young, not even two, and they were brothers. The matching browns, blacks and whites showing that.

“Ziron stop…..this is stupid there …is no such place…no such pack”, said the brother who was at the back, he was the larger of the two.

They crashed they reached stopped at a tree line a large plan behind them.
The smaller one leading stopped panting hard turning to look at his brother his face full of panic, worry and sadness.

“A pack trained by humans….the worrier pack of hekaya”, the large one spat out.
“its nothing but legend they don’t exsite they were stories that it”, he said sitting head low tong lulling out of his mouth.

“No Rap they are real …. They have to be, there are only chance how will we save our perents awere packs with out them”, Rap said still standing but his legs quivered they felt like they were about to give out at any second.
“stop living in stories for fuck sake, they were fun when mom and dad told us them but”, he was cut off by his brother.

“Cardinal, shay and Triple Eight they all are real… I no it I can feel it, we are so close now I no it”.

“you have said that ever day now, think about it, a pack of wolves that took down a human fercility that trained wolves to kill, its just not real”, Rap was starting to growl now.

“NO we have to find them or….”

“THERE THEY ARE, FINALY RUNNING OUT OF STEAM BOYS”, a evil shout came from the other side of the clearing, three large wolves stopped for a second then charged on.

“shit go Ziron go”, Rap shouted as the both ran on, there bodys groaning as they forced them back into movment, but now they had lost there momentum and there legs had reach there limets.

“GOT CHA” the brothers were slammed to the ground, one wolf on each holding them down.

“you punks gave us quite a run around, 3 days on the run not bad”, the wolf who was left sneered in there faces.

let us go ..please”, Ziron sobbed his tiredness now over coming him.

“no you to little pups need to make a choice come back with us, or die her…..”, the wolf stopped talking looking past the brothers and his comrades holding them down to a rock that stood out of the ground behind them, were a female wolf stood, tall and proud. Her small slender body packed with well formed muscle, and her fur split with great scars, and the strangest begin a scar that snaked over her back like ivy, it wasn’t a nachral scar that had been cut, by a human.

There was a slience as each of the wolves reslied the female was standing there and stered at her battle scared body.

“his has nothing to do with you lady, fuck off”, the leader of the three wolves said dangorsly.

The female didn’t move, her exspresion didn’t change, she was looking down at the pups who were looking up in fear.
“it has a lot to do with me when you are on my packs land”, the female wolf said in a strong but egant voice, she was ovesly middle aged the first of the grays just starting to appre but she bore the age beautiful, she looked noble wise and strong.

Her tail swished side to side.

“what are the pups crimes”, she said clearly.

“none of your fucking business bitch”, snarled the lead wolf.

The females ear twitched.

“please help us we’re not…”, Ziron yelp as the lead wolf slammed his back paw onto his muzzle to shut him up.

“Leave and leave those pups behind, or il be forced to kill you, I wont worn you again”, the female said clearly her exspreion still clear and passive.

The three wolves looked at each other quickly then smiled at each other.
“look little bitch you are out sized and at numbered why don’t you leave”, he laughed.

A brezz blow throw the clearing making the fur grey fur on the female sway like long grass.
Then like a lighting bolt she moved, she was so fast it was a blur, she jumped down off the rock ran low and before the lead wolf had a chance to react she jumped up from bellow him, with a masters prossion she sliced open his throat. He gasped and hit the ground shirking in shock and pain, and as the blood pored into his throat he started to gurgal.

The other two wolves was stunned by it, one second there leader had been standing the female on the rock the next he was on the ground the female in front of them, not a trace of blood on her muzzle. She growled softly head slightly lowered, her eyes glearing not with anger, or aggression but with a hunters intensity.

The regain them selves and dived at her, the first that reached her jaw wide teath beard, was suddenly flipped over onto his back, the second who had been slightly behind found his jaws closing on air, she had moved. He looked around but to late he saw her coming at him like a speeding bullet, her jaws open then sinking into his neck.
*CRACK*

The last wolf got up now fear shining in his eyes.
“what the fuck are you”, the female rasied her head from her kill, her face passive once more.

“a wolf from the 5th circal”, she said carmly.
He turned and ran his tail tucked under his belly, but she suddenly stood infront of him, he yelp in shock and skidded to a hult, but before he had even stopped she ran past him, in a grey blur of fear. She stopped dead still as a stacho, the snow bearly mark by the instant hult. The males wolfs eyes were wide, he was frozen in his skidding poison, front legs out, his back legs tucked under him self.

Another brezz and the male wolf slumped to the floor, dead its blood spilling from a neat slash in its neck.

The two brothers who was still laying in the snow steared up at the female surprise and shock on there faces. She looked down at them not even panting, no one peace of fur out of place.
“are you two ok”.

Nither of them spoke until Ziron shaking voice asked.
“who are you”.

“my name is Shay”, she said softly.

The clearing was still the snow started to float lazily to the ground around them, Ziron heart skipped a beat, they had made it, he was right the wolves were real after all. Rap couldn’t blev it his brother was right.

“come on, lets get you back to the pack, you can rest, then tell the rest of the pack about your problems”, Shay said before walking off ahead.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 30-04-2011 02:39

Continue please! :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-04-2011 21:41

Go Shade! :o
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~