the wolves of the 5th circle

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Leo
Beta

the wolves of the 5th circle

Post by Leo » 13-03-2011 13:05

Then the lights go off, darkness, fear the savage beating of your heart, it threatens to betray you with the noise of its beat. Your ears twist and turn trying to pick up something but there is nothing just that drip, drip of some water some were. How did this come around one second you were enjoying the sun of the forest then sleep took you like a demon taking its pray.

Suddenly the sound of a clawed paws hitting the hard ground reach your ears, another wolf. Your hopes life up, help.
But then why is that sound so dark, creepy evil.
It stops.
“hello whos there”, you voice shakes and brakes with the ice cold chill that just blow up your spine.

BOOM the lights come back on blinding you ever thing is white, the whole place explodes into a hurricane of noise. You loss balance it stuns you so much you stagger. You try to look out on to the world, its blur but a large wolf standing across from you, its dark but its eyes burn bright and clear throw the blur. This wolf isn’t going to be no help, he inst there to save you.
Your sight clears.

Its covered in scars its red and black fur gleam, its yellow eyes burn, full of a deep anger and loss. its scared eye sends another chill throw you body. Yout take a step back and pump into something making you yelp in spirse and fright, you jump away and turn to see another wolf. This one is small sharp her grey fur sleek and clean. Her legs a long and slender, her body lean and powerful. Her eyes and clear and strong filled with a inner strength, a in power.

Another wolf enters across from you a huge black demon its scars covering its body, its ears missing and torn. Its eyes like a corps dead and empty. Its body muscler soiled. It moves with a horrfing smoothness for something that big.

“what is this were am I”, they don’t answer you questions just stair at you with there different eyes.

Suddenly the three wolves charge and there after in the last moments of you life all you no is pain and misery, and the cold merciless eyes of the wolves of the 5th circle.

(something i wipped up in about ten minets wile lisening to some music im quite happy with it :D good and short lol tell me what you think for a speed write )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D