King of Hearts [prp; Nakisha]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 20-02-2011 23:18

''Well done, Remy...''

She surprised him by rubbing her head under his chin, wordlessly Remy lifted his head, feeling the thick fur of his throat pass over the fur of her neck. It was casual, but he'd caught her eyes and they weren't. Happiness settled in his chest and Remy smiled genuinely.

''I thought so. Hoofrot.''

The thief sniffed the hoof for himself and nodded his agreement. He watched her flop down beside their kill, looking at him. He chuckled lightly, leaning over and taking a small bite of the soft, sweet belly. He'd left the best part though and nudged at the tender backstrap. "Take it, you deserve it, chere."

With that he took a larger bite before trying to rip open the underbelly, letting organs spill out and steam arise from the innards of the deer. He stepped aside giving Yin and Jake room to feat while he worked on the thighs.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-02-2011 21:25

The thief sniffed the hoof for himself and nodded his agreement. He watched her flop down beside their kill, looking at him. He chuckled lightly, leaning over and taking a small bite of the soft, sweet belly. He'd left the best part though and nudged at the tender backstrap. "Take it, you deserve it, chere."
Yin dipped her head in respect; he knew ettiquette as well... that was an unexpected surprise. She smiled, and tore meat off, tossing some to Jake and Remy as well.

- ''We all do.''
With that he took a larger bite before trying to rip open the underbelly, letting organs spill out and steam arise from the innards of the deer. He stepped aside giving Yin and Jake room to feat while he worked on the thighs.
As the wolves fed, Yin's eyes couldn't help but stray to the male from time to time.

Having him around was DIFFERENT... such a refreshing change. Oh, how she had LONGED for company of more wolves... unrelated wolves.

Jake noticed his sister's looks towards Remy all to well. A bit of jealousy spiked him; she clearly needed móre then him. After years of being only together, that somehow hurt a little. But he reminded himself once more of his earlier thoughts about it and continued feeding. But he still wasn't sure he liked the thought of his sister underneath this guy....

But he didn't stare, nor say a word as he found Yin sneaking closer to Remy, bit by bit...
Yin then stretched out her neck and quickly licked some blood of Remy's maw; even though he almost choked on his piece of meat at that, he still refrained from interfering.

She cuddled up to him, closer then necessary. It was clear; she had taken a liking to him...

He suddenly had lost his appetite, but forced himself to keep eating.
Hopefully for her, this change would soon spark up her hormones. He knew she had always worried... and if she'd come into heat, a huge weight would be lifted of her chest. But he knew hé wouldn't like it a single bit...

... if only the guy had had a sexy sister, too.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 08-03-2011 05:07

''We all do.''

Remy ate his piece with a grateful smile, licking his chops of blood before going back to chew at the thighs. He would turn occasionally and would catch Yin looking at him; the thief wondered if she noticed his looks.

She had been so beautiful, so fierce on the hunt.

Impossible to ignore.

Yin made it hard to focus on these thoughts, as the she-wolf crept towards him, closer and closer food was forgotten. When at last their fur brushed one another's Yin reached forward, licking the blood from his maw. Remy shivered, moving closer to her and licking her maw with a swift movement and a twinkle in his green eyes.

The night was coming fast, one by one the stars were beginning to appear in the sky and Remy began eating faster then necessary, anxious to be alone with Yin under the constellations.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 09-03-2011 02:42

Finished, sorry a took so long! -slapsself- >>
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-03-2011 12:31

Moon wrote:Finished, sorry a took so long! -slapsself- >>
NP, Glad you're back. :D :D

===
Remy shivered, moving closer to her and licking her maw with a swift movement and a twinkle in his green eyes.

The night was coming fast, one by one the stars were beginning to appear in the sky and Remy began eating faster then necessary, anxious to be alone with Yin under the constellations.
As Yin and Remy touched maws, noses, licking one another, Jake suddenly couldn't take another bite.
He sighed softly. Despite it all, seeing his sister so happy was nice. But still...

- ''I... I got something to do.'' He quickly got up and forced himself to wag his tail casually. He then trotted up to Yin, gave her a quick nuzzle, and turned. ''You two... have fun. I'll see you in a bit.''

And with that, he quickly hurried away, forcing himself not to run.

Yin watched him go and smiled. Jake was giving them more alone-time... that was a good sign. She was proud of him; this had to be so hard, and yet he thought about her happiness instead of his own needs.

- ''My brother is growing up...'' She laughed, softly. She then sighed and, without worry, leaned her head against his neck. ''Look... night is falling...''

She watched as the last red and orange in the sky slowly began to fade. The first stars twinkled above them, and she raised her head to look.

- ''So beautiful...''

As if nature itself wished to give it all a little push, crickets began to chirp, making the setting even more calm and romantic. Some fireflies danced around; the light reflected in her eyes and she snickered. She loved them.
Somewhere in the distance, an owl hooted. A breeze slowly made the grass wave.

Yin suddenly realised the situation she was in. She was here, with a relatively unknown male, alone. And the evening was one of the most beautiful she had ever seen.

If there wás something like ''fate'', this had to be it.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 12-03-2011 00:58

Just as Remy pressing forward, determined to close the last few inches between his and Yin's soft body, Jake interrupted, his anxiousness quickly filling the air.

''I... I got something to do.'' ''You two... have fun. I'll see you in a bit.''

And just like that he was gone. Green eyes followed him into the dark before turning to Yin, a smile lighting Remy's face. He hadn't expected that...at all. If anything he'd expected Jake to start something, maybe he'd underestimated the wolf.

''My brother is growing up...'' ''Look... night is falling...'' '

She leaned against him and the thief rubbed cheeks with her briefly, following her look into the fading day. With an artist's attention the sky was streaked with startling oranges and pinks, dimming at the edges as night began to swallow it up. The air was cooling and the night symphony of crickets and wood frogs began.

The stars were coming out too, he could almost make out the edges of a few constellations.

''So beautiful...''

In the corner of his eyes he caught the glow of fireflies and smiled softly. Remy stood up, walking going around the kill for the soft grasses of the fields. He plopped down into them on his back with a groan, tail wagging, waiting for Yin to join him.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-03-2011 17:09

In the corner of his eyes he caught the glow of fireflies and smiled softly. Remy stood up, walking going around the kill for the soft grasses of the fields. He plopped down into them on his back with a groan, tail wagging, waiting for Yin to join him.
Yin was surprised as he got up, almost dissapointed to feel his warmth leave her side. But he found himself a nice spot to flop down on his back, and she grinned.

Suddenly, an image appeared in her head. An image so naughty, so sexual, that she blinked her eyes and almost shook her head. Oh dear, where did SUCH thoughts suddenly come from? That was nothing like her...

Ignoring the little blush she felt coming up, she got up as well to join Remy. She flopped down besides him, also on her back, to look up at the stars.

- ''Aren't they beautiful..?'' She asked, trying to ignore her involuntairy moment of fantasy. ''What a night...''

---

Jake had hardly left, or he already felt unusually lost.
His head hung as he walked on.

His sister was happy, and that was what mattered.... but with every step he took, a little voice in his head began to get stronger.

He had to be barking mad, leaving his sister alone with this guy. AGAIN. They didn't even KNOW him.
But then, he shook his head. No. He had been thinking this over before. It didn't matter; as long as Yin was happy. She was a smart girl! She knew better then to rush into things with some stranger....

... but then again... did she? She had been acting so weird around him. Almost DESPERATE. Maybe he worries where stronger then her mind? She'd be under him before the night was over, if she kept this up!!!

He growled to himself, trying to sort out his thoughts. NO... he didn't want to ruin everything for his sister, AGAIN! He couldn't!!

But... who WAS Remy? What if he was just some kind of horrific guy, charming females and then running off? What then? Sure, he'd decided before he'd just help Yin with the pups, that wouldn't be the problem... but... wouldn't shé want to KNOW, in advance? She'd just get hurt, right..?

He tried to block it out. He realised all too well that the devious voice in his head wasn't reminding him to protect his sister; it was reminding him of his ówn wishes....

But then again... would it hurt, to try and find out more about who he was...? After all... if it was best for his SISTER...?

A grin slowly curled around his maw.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 20-03-2011 22:42

Remy watched her unabashed, drinking in the sway of her hips, the soft rustle of her in the breeze of the evening; she was beautiful, powerful and intelligent.

All that he could want and more in a female.

''Aren't they beautiful..?'' ''What a night...''

She laid down beside him and Remy smiled, wagging his tail slowly. He murmured his agreement, stretching his neck so that he could catch the tip of her ear in his mouth and nibble playfully before releasing it, green eyes dancing with mirth. If she responded in the same way then Remy would lean over, paw brushing against her chest before coming to rest on her other side.

He didn't want her to be just another one night stand, but he couldn't bring himself to stop.

[sorry it's so short! :( ]
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-07-2011 18:49

She laid down beside him and Remy smiled, wagging his tail slowly. He murmured his agreement, stretching his neck so that he could catch the tip of her ear in his mouth and nibble playfully before releasing it, green eyes dancing with mirth. If she responded in the same way then Remy would lean over, paw brushing against her chest before coming to rest on her other side.

Yin felt a tingle running down her spine as Remy, almost playfully, nipped at her ear. Her tail began to wag untintentionally, and as innocent as she had always been playing with Jake, she couldn't help but playfully snap at the air. She felt a deep blush coming up as he leaned over, and smiled brightly.

- ''This is... nice.'' She said, softly.

She was surprised by all those new feelings, the way she found herself behaving. She had always been the sensible, wise one... and now, she finally felt... well, like a fémale. Almost... desireable. It was an amazing feeling, and she enjoyed it very much.

Her eyes shot back at those stars, the light reflection in her eyes.

----

Jake, now determined to fullfill his newfound goal, was now trotting along, deep in thought.

If he wanted to learn more about Remy... where would he begin? Who could help him with that? Was it wise to just ask random strangers he met about him? He cóuld get himself in trouble with that... Oh dang, what would Yin say about such a plan? Hm, nah, he knew the answer to thát already. She wouldn't be happy with him trying to figure out more about her newfound boyfriend...

But he was so in thought that he didn't hear the running pawsteps coming close. He was so in thought that he didn't notice the rustle in the bushes besides him... and he didn't notice what happened, until something had just darted straight into him and he felt the blow.

- ''OOF!''
- ''OH!''

The second voice was unknown... and... female.

Jake was surprised to stay on his feet after such an impact; even though it was just barely, he had managed to regain his balance.

The female was not so lucky; she had slammed into him, bumped of his body and lay on her side, slightly confused, shaking her head.

- ''Oh, oh my, I'm sorry.'' She said, as she rolled back to her feet. He had to admit; she was up quickly.

- ''Are you okay?'' He asked. But as he did, his nose was twitching hopefully; alas, no signs of heat. She had a grey coat with a few darker and lighter markings. Nothing extraordinairy... But... she had long legs, a véry slender, elegant build, rather big ears which looked very cute on her and, as she looked up at him, he noticed some stunning green eyes, partly hidden under long bangs.

- ''I'm fine, are you?'' She asked, smiling. ''I was in such a rush... I didn't see where I was going. I'm so sorry.''
She already stood again; she was quite a bit smaller then him, and múch frailer.

He suddenly noticed cute little spots on her nose and under her eyes; she sure had the sweetest face he had ever seen. Maybe she wasn't a stunning beauty with amazing markings or colours... But she hád something.

- ''It's okay... I'm okay.'' He smiled brightly and wagged his tail, puffing up his chest a little, hoping to impress her. ''Why where you in such a hurry?''
- ''Oh, I need to get home quickly and take my watch.'' She didn't give him the admiring looks he had hoped for, but she still smiled. ''I'm Raindrop, by the way.''
- ''Raindrop..? That's a nice name... unusual, though.''
She snickered. ''Yeah... it's a family thing. My mother's name was Stormcloud and my dad's was Whirlwind. They gave us all names that would fit... My sisters are called Lightning and Twister and my brother's name is Thunder.'' She shook her head, smiling, as if it was something silly. She then looked up at him again. ''So... what's your name, then?''
- ''I'm Jake.'' He stood straight, trying once more to impress her. He wasn't fully grown yet; he was still rather slender and longlegged, but he showed the promise of growing out strong and muscled. He hoped she would notice.
- ''Well, again... I'm sorry for the rough meeting, Jake.'' She grinned. ''I'm sorry, but I should go now.'' She gave him a wink, then tried to rush passed him.
- ''W... WAIT!'' He gasped, as the grey blur rushed past him. ''Hey, will I ever see you again?''
- ''Probably!'' She called back, without stopping. ''See you around, Jake!''

And just like that, he found himself alone again. A little stunned... and full of questions.
Whoever the happy whirlwind of a girl had been... he hoped he'd see her again. Dang, she hadn't even given him a chance to ask about Remy...

He shook his head, smiling.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 28-08-2011 05:14

''This is... nice.''

Remy smirked down at her, pulling away with a playful growl as she snapped at him.

"If that's how you wanna play, chere..."

With a devilish grin he made to pin her down, maneuvering his body so his heavier weight pressed into her and made her unable to avoid his teeth. The thief nipped at her neck several times in rapid succession, his husky laugh slipping out between nips, tail lashing behind him with glee as he waited for retribution.

He'd seen what she could do; Yin was no soft female that couldn't defend herself and Remy wanted to see that side again. It had been a long time since he'd stood on equal ground with a she-wolf, only making Yin all the more alluring.

[sorry it's short! Aww Jake and Raindrop are so cute together! There designs go really well together, she seems like the perfect girl to teach Jake some respect. :lol: ]