King of Hearts [prp; Nakisha]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 15-01-2011 19:15

With a frown he shook his head. "Non, non." "You're lucky, " He said, thinking of his own siblings and family and the bitter arguments that had separated them in the end. For pack, for honor. What a load of bullshit.

He moved his front paw over her shoulder, squeezing lightly in reassurance. "Like I said it's good to have someone who loves you that much. " He smiled and dipped his head inwards to nuzzle her neck, letting her sweet scent trickle down his nostrils.
- ''I... I'm glad you understand.'' Yin mumbled; she suddenly felt his nose running up her neck softly. She shivered and closed her eyes.

These touches where quite innocent... yet, for her, more intimate then she'd ever had been. She turned her head slightly to rest it against his shoulder and sighed deeply.

- ''I'm... not normally, like this.'' She apologized, softly. But she had a warm smile on her face, and her eyes where soft. ''You're really nice, Remy. I hope we might stay together for a while... hunt together this evening... it's nice to have some company.''

While Yin did not know, Jake was already close again. He had observed the two from a distance, and had heard her words.
Part of him felt... jealous, somehow. As if his sister was betraying him. But he knew that was silly; he had no worries. He wouldn't loose her. But it was a little painful to realise that they couldn't be enough for one another, even though he had known it all along. After all... hadn't HE longed for a mate himself?
Maybe that was why he felt jealous... she was having a chance now. And he? What about him...

He smiled slightly, though, without even noticing it. Despite his mixed feelings, he was very happy for her. She looked... content.

He swished his tail and walked off again. Better not ruin their moment...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 16-01-2011 06:18

''I... I'm glad you understand.''

"Mmm." He said low in his throat, closing his eyes to slits as he let her alluring scent cloud his senses. She wasn't in heat...yet, but she smelled just as sweet as honeysuckle blossoms.

''I'm... not normally, like this.'' ''You're really nice, Remy. I hope we might stay together for a while... hunt together this evening... it's nice to have some company.''

Her head settled on his shoulder and Remy shifted slightly to watch her, smiling gently, her intelligent gray eyes soft. "No need to apologize, chere." For a moment his sharp senses, enhanced by years of training at the guild's insistence, command caught the scent of Yin's brother. He stiffened, ready to pull apart and if necessary defend himself but it vanished and he relaxed again, trying to cover it up with a smile of his own.

He nuzzled her again, catching the tip of her ear in his mouth and nipping playfully before letting go. "We'll make it a date, eh?" He said, grinning wide.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 16-01-2011 16:03

Her head settled on his shoulder and Remy shifted slightly to watch her, smiling gently, her intelligent gray eyes soft. "No need to apologize, chere."

He nuzzled her again, catching the tip of her ear in his mouth and nipping playfully before letting go. "We'll make it a date, eh?" He said, grinning wide.
A... date?

Yin felt another blush come up.
- ''Are you asking me out?'' She teased, as she smiled and nipped in his fur as well, then playfully rolling to her back. ''Well... alright... I accept.'' Her eyes sparkled with joy; for once, she had the feeling she had found someone to stick. At least for a while...

She closed her eyes for a moment; she could feel the very last rays of the sun stroking her fur with it's warmth. Soon, it would be dark. Soon, they'd be able to hunt... and soon, the stars would come out....

(OK, lol, didn't knew what else to type... we can skip along to the evening if you wish, or just continue if you have an idea... :oops: )
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 18-01-2011 03:40

''Are you asking me out?'' ''Well... alright... I accept.''

He grinned, opting to admire the soft, light layer of fur that coated her delicious belly. Mmmm, he wasn't one to usually indulge in desert after dinner but Yin just might be the exception.

-evening-

Remy nuzzled the femme at his side, feeling the cool breeze stir his hunger. "Time to get up, chere. We best gather your brother, then we'll see if we can't get us some meat." The thief said with a grin, carefully extracting himself from her warm body. He stretched again, keeping his eyes at his feet but fully expecting her eyes to be all over him--and enjoying the attention.

The woods were dark, the spring peepers chirped and the fireflies lit up their small spaces of the night. The perfect condition for Remy. His black toned body slid into the darkness with practiced ease.

This was going to be a night to remember.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-01-2011 18:45

Remy nuzzled the femme at his side, feeling the cool breeze stir his hunger. "Time to get up, chere. We best gather your brother, then we'll see if we can't get us some meat." The thief said with a grin, carefully extracting himself from her warm body. He stretched again, keeping his eyes at his feet but fully expecting her eyes to be all over him--and enjoying the attention.
Yin groaned softly as she opened her eyes; she had enjoyed resting against him. She then felt his warmth leave her side, and she sighed as she got up. About to stretch herself, she watched him and admired his dark fur and the muscles rolling underneath once more.

He sure was handsome...

- ''Alright... I'll give him a call.'' She said. She then let out a strange sound; it was a cross between a howl, something that looked like a bark and the grunt mothers usually used to call their pups. But even though it was short, and non-threatening to other animals hearing it, it travelled far.

Jake wasn't really far, though. He had been resting as well, curled up under a big tree just a few meters from their spot. He now yawned and trotted towards them at the sound of Yin's call.

- ''I'm here.''

Yin was caught of guard as he emerged that fast; she whirled around in surprise, then smiled.
- ''That was FAST.''
- ''I wasn't far... what's the plan? Hunting?'' He asked, as his eyes shot to Remy for a moment.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 19-01-2011 04:14

He felt her admiring eyes and suppressed the cocky grin that threatened to surface.

''Alright... I'll give him a call.''

Remy straightened, pricking his ears forward to listen to her strange, but efficient call. Not minutes after her brother padded out from the a patch of thick undergrowth only a meters from their spot. Remy had known he was there, and didn't see any point in being angry with the twin for it. If he had a sister, messing around with a male like him he'd keep watch too.

''I'm here.''

''That was FAST.'' ''I wasn't far... what's the plan? Hunting?'

The thief cracked a few bones in his neck and back before turning towards the woods, "Oui. There's a clearing not to far from here. I know there are deer grazing there." He gestured for the twins to follow and slipped into the darkness, letting himself submerge with it until only his bright green eyes could show that he existed at all. He weaved with ease through the trees, narry a leaf or stick cracking as he stepped.

It didn't take long for the undergrowth to thin and reveal a small clearing, lit by the sliver of the moon in the sky. He crouched low, waiting for Yin and Jake to come at his side. "Which one would you like, chere?" He said, licking his chops at the idea of meat filling his empty stomach. The deer were fat and healthy, making them a challenge, but a tasty one.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-01-2011 13:46

The thief cracked a few bones in his neck and back before turning towards the woods, "Oui. There's a clearing not to far from here. I know there are deer grazing there." He gestured for the twins to follow and slipped into the darkness, letting himself submerge with it until only his bright green eyes could show that he existed at all. He weaved with ease through the trees, narry a leaf or stick cracking as he stepped.
Yin was right on his tail as Remy managed to blend with his surroundings; she tried to keep her eye on the lightest grey of the tail, to have a spot to lock on to as she was so close behind him. But dang, he was hard to see. That would be an advantage for the hunt...

Jake was right behind her, following his nose to stay close to his sister, not even needing to see her.0
It didn't take long for the undergrowth to thin and reveal a small clearing, lit by the sliver of the moon in the sky. He crouched low, waiting for Yin and Jake to come at his side. "Which one would you like, chere?" He said, licking his chops at the idea of meat filling his empty stomach. The deer were fat and healthy, making them a challenge, but a tasty one.
- ''Hmmm...'' Yin licked her lips as she carefully scanned the heard with her narrowed grey eyes.

Bucks... Does... Youngsters...
She didn't want to take a mother. The herd could grow even bigger, even stronger, if they would allow them to live. Most of those females where in excellent condition and would bring even more young next year...
No, it'd be wiser to choose something else.

Youngsters, then... hm... she didn't spot an injured one. Too bad. Even though youngsters provided less meat then the adults, she never felt any sorrow in killing wounded members of the herd. But these youngsters where just fine... strong animals.

She didn't care for the bucks. Jake wasn't a tophunter, and she didn't like to risk injuries....

At that moment, she saw the huge leading stag. His amazing antlers proudly raised, he looked around, even watchful.
She turned her ears back. Better stay clear of THAT one.

But then, she saw it. A dark coloured doe... not even an old female, but fully matured, fat, ready... and even though hardly visible, even though hidden well, Yin spotted a slight limp her walk.
SOMETHING was wrong with her. Maybe something really innocent.. maybe not. But whatever it was, she made the perfect target. So much meat on her... more then Yin had dared to hope for.

- ''How about that one... the dark doe, there, on the left, between those two young bucks...'' She pointed with her snout. ''I have a feeling she'll be a great target...''

Jake frowned.
He never understood HOW his sister picked prey. He saw nothing special about the darker doe; no difference between her or any of the other deer. He had no clue why Yin specifically wanted her.

But he crouched down further, ears flat as he readied himself.

If Remy agreed... he'd do his share.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 25-01-2011 23:54

He licked his lips, watching the beautiful female beside him and the deer in front. Her blue fur shown in the moonlight, strong, capable muscle rolling under her healthy coat. If he had any sense he should have been making plans to sweep her off her paws, ask her to be his mate, not just hunger for romp under the moon. Remy wished he had enough faithful bones in his body for that--he would rather slip out in the morning then make false promises and hurt her even more.

The thief turned his thoughts away from his faults and turned his eyes onto the deer, seeing Yin's face crinkle up in consideration out of the corner of his green orbs.

''How about that one... the dark doe, there, on the left, between those two young bucks...'' ''I have a feeling she'll be a great target...''

For a moment he tried to figure out why she'd chosen that particular deer, but as she moved out of the direct rays of light Remy gave up and hoped Yin had chosen right. A seriousness he hadn't displayed yet settled on his face, muscles tensing in his legs like springs ready to be released. The doe turned back into the moon light, her back to the herd and thick wall of underbrush and her face to the wolves. "Now." Barely a whisper and then he rocketed forward, stride furious as he narrowed in on the deer, the rest scattering away.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-02-2011 19:45

For a moment he tried to figure out why she'd chosen that particular deer, but as she moved out of the direct rays of light Remy gave up and hoped Yin had chosen right. A seriousness he hadn't displayed yet settled on his face, muscles tensing in his legs like springs ready to be released. The doe turned back into the moon light, her back to the herd and thick wall of underbrush and her face to the wolves. "Now." Barely a whisper and then he rocketed forward, stride furious as he narrowed in on the deer, the rest scattering away.
Yin was right besides Remy as his silent command sounded; she was fast. Jake followed, slightly behind, but picking up speed as he went.

The doe Yin had picked did her very best to keep up with the others, to blend in the herd. But Yin had seen it right; she couldn't come to full speed. Something was wrong with her; while she didn't limp during running, she seemed to be unable to kick off full power with both hind legs.

Yin quickly singled her out; she rushed forward, then coming from the side and front, cut the doe off. Quickly turning, she steered her towards Remy and Jake with remarkable ease. Her flexible body turned and twisted beautifully as her tail rotated to keep balance.

The doe saw it coming, but Yin made it impossible to follow the rest of the herd. Instead, she made a desperate attempt to flee; she jumped, but not nearly as high as a healthy doe would have. Jake was in her way; he snarled and nipped at her. She wanted to turn, but Remy would be there... it was hopeless.

The will to live made her kick and buck in one last feeble attempt to keep the hunters off her back. But Yin already closed in, now just an inch from her hind legs... and she had no doubt that Remy, being right in front of the doe, would kill her.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 17-02-2011 03:56

They were side by side for a moment before Yin split off to herd the injured doe towards him and Jake. Remy pulled back a second before rocketing forward, muscle driving each pounding step.

His attention was split though, between the doe and the beautiful form of his chere twisting and diving to avoid kicks.

The doe tried to flee, bleating and wide eyed in panic as she launched herself in the air. Jake was there, nipping at her heels and as she turned Remy filled her path with a deep snarl, green eyes vicious and narrowed.

Before she could kick out again Remy rose on his back legs in one swift motion, capturing her muzzle in his jaws and snapping the cartilage of her nose with one powerful snap. The doe turned this way and that, but her panicked state required her to take more and more breaths and after a moment she was on her knees. Finally, her eyes rolled back in her skull and Remy released his grip.

His tongue lolled out of his jaws, dripping with blood from the kill. "Good choice, Yin." He panted, still not his joking self.