King of Hearts [prp; Nakisha]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-08-2011 19:16

((Hehe, yep. She'll be fun! :happy: I've been thinking about this whole story a lot lately, got fun surprises planned...))
"If that's how you wanna play, chere..."

With a devilish grin he made to pin her down, maneuvering his body so his heavier weight pressed into her and made her unable to avoid his teeth. The thief nipped at her neck several times in rapid succession, his husky laugh slipping out between nips, tail lashing behind him with glee as he waited for retribution.
She laughed and struggled underneath him, his weight pinning her. Her flexible body squirmed as she turned and twisted in his grasp, his teeth nipping her neck. She felt a strange tingle in her belly and a shudder running through her body; that felt awefully nice... but she wouldn't let him get away this easily!

- ''Oh no you don't...'' She grinned; she twisted her neck to get a hold of some fluff near his chest, tugging playfully. She twisted as much as she could, kicking her legs gently yet quite effectively everywhere she could push.

This was all fun and games. But she very much felt the difference between a little roughousing with her brother, and playing with Remy. She was more then ever aware that he was a male... a fullgrown, potential, strong male.

Her tail wagged like mad, brushing over the ground and every now and then swishing in the air.

Suddenly, she managed to roll to her feet, Remy still on top, and pushed herself up as much as possible, giggling, sometimes sinking through her legs but pushing herself back up right away, trying to get him off of her.

- ''Ohhh I'm going to get you now...!'' She laughed.

----------

Unawares of the two playful wolves back at their stay, Jake found it hard to focus as he walked on, still determined to ask any wolf he met about Remy. But... his thoughts where much more with the whirlwind he had met earlier.
RAINDROP... Such an unusual name. Her whole family had such names... or so she had said.

Would she name hér future pups in the family tradition, too?

He shook his head. Why was he thinking about future puppies of a girl he hardly knew? Besides, he had hoped to bump into a girl that was... well, interested. Maybe even in heat. The time was about right, after all...

But he couldn't get her out of his head. He didn't even notice passing the borders of a nearby pack, and walking out of their territory just as quickly. He forgot to look for others, his whole plan still in the back of his head, but overruled by all the questions.

But as he finally stopped for a rest, he slowly got back to his senses.

Yin... Remy. Raindrop. What to do now...?
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 28-08-2011 22:49

''Oh no you don't...''

Remy grinned as she caught some of his chest fluff, he reached down with a small growl, trying to capture the tip of her ear in his mouth again. It was hard to keep his mind on play though, not when she was squirming under him so deliciously...

Before he could chase the line of the thought further Yin was escaping, pushing and kicking until she had managed to roll to her feet. One of her kicks caught him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, choosing to be pushed off rather then face her kicks again he flopped onto his side. It wasn't a very graceful landing, but it did help clear his mind a little.

'''Ohhh I'm going to get you now...!''

He blinked in surprise for a few moments then a toothy grin curled up his maw. Remy shook his head, surging to his feet with a deep chuckle, "I'd like to see you try!" He teased, diving into a play bow.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-08-2011 22:53

She grinned; he had given way...
As he made his playbow, so did she, but just for a second; she then sprung forward, hanging over his head and neck for just a moment, before sprinting away playfully, her tail stretched out behind her and wagging fast.

- ''Catch me if you can!'' She called out, but she knew damn well what she was doing. Confinced he'd follow, she ran fullspeed ahead to a nice, quiet stream; she then suddenly turned sharply.... wondering if he would turn in time.

Whichever the case, she already whirled around and got ready to face him... if he díd manage to prevent a nosedive!

She snickered; this was FUN!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-12-2011 16:55

((For the rest of this RP, see ''I'm going Mad!'' All the characters and the storyline continue there. :D))