Settling Natural Rivalries (L)(S)(V)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Mak
Pup

Settling Natural Rivalries (L)(S)(V)

Post by Mak » 19-12-2010 16:59

(Continued from "Deep Cover, Deep Trouble.")

“well my huntess I hope your ready”

She so wasn't ready. She had no idea what she planned to do when she entered this damned club, but it wasn't this, this was too much. He turned with fire in his eyes, not evil fire, which was good, not wild carnal fire, but passionate fire- he seemed to really care...no! They hadn't known each other for more than ten minutes, she couldn't be convinced he cared, this was a gang hideout, they only take care of their own. His paw, like soft sandpaper, stroked her cheek gently and with that same paw brought them closer for a kiss.

Rita played along, wondering how many avian lovers he had 'acquired' over the years. Rita had never had any relationships outside her family, she'd never kissed someone of another species, never kissed a boy period, and she knew that if he hadn't any suspicions about her true intentions by now, her inexperience would send warning signs like fireworks in a closed space, and even if she wanted this, wanted her first time to be on the job, full of secrets and lies, it was too dangerous. She had to find a way out, now. Talking wouldn't work.

He gently leaned forward, pushing her onto the granite table, that seasoned paw leaving her cheek and moved down to explore her body, her shoulder, her arm, he caressed her breast and fondled her nipple, the unwanted attention eliciting a shudder from the gryphon. She had never been touched there, she hadn't even done it herself, the last person to try ended up in the hospital...and that gave her an idea. She lay back more and caught a glimpse of a lamp on the side table next to the couch. He undid the first three buttons of her top, revealing a black laced bra, contrasting her snow-white feathers, and they kissed, Rita putting more enthusiasm into it, even letting out a small moan.

She reached down with her own talon and didn't even bother with his belt buckle, just snapped the belt and unbuttoned his pants. At the same time she hooked her leg inside his and moved them to the side, a gesture that could be taken as permission to continue to the next stage, but in actuality it was in preparation to unleash a plan of her own. Her father had been a cop himself, and he had taught her several grappling moves for situations exactly like this one. With her free paw she reached into her handbag where it had fallen to the floor and grasped the can of pepper spray.

The hand the snapped his belt reached up to cup the back of the panther's neck, and she sprung her trap. She brought the mace up and let loose one long spray and at the same time used her grasp on his neck and her leg that she'd hooked into his in tandem to (Attempt) to flip them over and change positions. The hand that had the mace dropped the can and reached for the lamp on the side table, grabbing and yanking it from its socket and aimed for the panther's temple with the heavy base of her improvised weapon. With luck, that would knock him out cold.

(I hate coming up with titles...heh. And feel free to have your fun now. You can foil her plan at any point, 'cause it's all attempt and whatnot, but even if Rita doesn't manage to flip him over, she could still reach the lamp. Remember, she's my punching bag, you can powerplay 'till your heart's content- only rules are that she keeps at least one eye, her trigger finger(s) and at least one leg.)
ImageImage
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 23-12-2010 19:57

Le bumps will continue until posts are made :P
bump bump bump bump bumpity bump
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-12-2010 02:35

AS Jag lent in and kissed her she didn’t seem into it at all, his alarm bells went off again. But as he let his paws travil and kissed her she seemed to losen up a bit moaning. She cut throw his belt and undid his pants, he felt a thrill spark in side of him a deep heat he always felt before sex. His biggest weakness must be this moment here. He moved his free paw to move up her inner thie when her paw went around the back of his neck.
His sense went on fire as mace was sprayed straight into his face. His nose burnt his eyes burned his whole face was on fire. He snarled in pain and rage, as he felt presser on his legs, she was turing to flip him over and get on top. He used his heavier build to stopper her from doing it. He might be half blind and in agony from mace but if he couldn’t take a little mace he wouldn’t be were he was today, he had been hit by this stuff before and worked throw it.
He just started to act on a counter when BANG. Stars.

He staggered back stubling as he stepped out of her hold, she had put a hell of a lot of swing into that, his brain was dazzsed but his instinces unshacken, as he stepped back he swong his hand out.
(forgive the powerplaying here hehe)
And smacked her extremely hard around the face with the back of his hand.
He cofed spluttered, blinking hard trying to clear his stinging and blur vision.
When she went to sit up he snarled and lent back and kicked up smashing her in the chest.

“BI…BITCH”. He staggered again, moving his paw up to the side of his head, blood.
He shock his head trying to clear it, she had seriously under estimated him and she would pay for it.

“you were looking for….predators you found one”, he cofed the air con was quickly taking the mace that was lurking in the air away. He went to the door locking it, then over to the drinks found the water and splashed some on his face, it didn’t help much but it did help his eyes from stinging, but his head was throbbing. He knew the bouncers would no throw the cameras but they would be watching closely and now no not to get involved yet.

He grabbed her and throw her off the table into the drink bottles then picked her up again and punched her in the gut then throw her over the table and onto the sofa behind it, he then moved above her and put his strong paw over her throat and squeezed he wouldn’t killer it wasn’t his place to do so, but he would show her who she had fucked with first.

“now you whore, you going to tell me who the fuck you are, and what the fuck your doing here”, he said with venom, he knew he had lost his temper but at that moment he didn’t care. His free paw was ready if she tried to do any thing.

He showed his own claws and snapped the straps that held up her dress then savagely ripped off her bra.

“talk girl, if you might not see out the night”, he growled.

(sorry my power playing kinda went out of controle there XD feel free to do stuff inbatween his anger throws invent your own things in there as I have done the same il work it in in the next post :D)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 26-12-2010 15:31

(With Rita there's no such thing as out of control, that is the point of Rita)

She hadn't been able to flip him over, he was the first who was able to resist, that was a bad omen right there, but she managed to hit him hard with the lamp and he stumbled over, coughing and sputtering in his mace-induced pain, at least he wasn't one of the rare individuals immune to it. He was a tough one, she gave him that, but that backhand, making her eyes water, wasn't something to be envied, despite the fact it forced her back a step. It was just a slap, he didn't seem to be taking her seriously. She would remedy that as she walked up, but he moved surprisingly quickly and side kicked her stomach. Rita doubled over and stumbled backwards, her legs catching on the low table and sent her sprawling, caught between the cough and the table.

“you were looking for….predators you found one” As she was struggling to get upright, he went a locked the door. How trivial, it would only take her an extra second to bypass that once she got free unless...that was to keep others out instead. This could be bad, had she overestimated herself and bitten off more than she could chew? She had just recovered as he was washing the mace from his eyes, and she came up behind him and tried to get him into a hold to immobilize him, but he turned quickly. They exchanged blows, blocks and dodges, Rita managed to land a few on his chest, but he landed more. She started to feel as if he was toying with her, she needed to end it soon, or get out. She moved in very close, so he couldn't swing at her, and got her leg behind his and pushed his should back, effectively tripping him. That gave her enough time to make a dash for the door, but his arm shot out and she fell head first into that damned table. Blood dripped from above her eyebrow as she got up, but he was there again.

He grabbed her arm and shoulder and threw her over to the bar, where her back collided heavily with the drink bottles, sending them to the floor and smashing them. She was momentarily stunned, but she didn't get a chance to recover, the panther hefted her up and slammed a fist deep into her stomach. Her mouth hung agape after all the air was forced out. Her knees sagged and her vision blurred a little. He threw her onto the couch and was on top of her in an instant, a hand around her throat preventing her from recovering quickly.

“now you whore, you going to tell me who the fuck you are, and what the fuck your doing here”

She could barely get her breath back, let alone answer him, but as she started coming out of her daze her mind raced on how to escape. Police training hadn't dealt with situations like these, police training hardly trained her for anything, all her knowledge came from her father and one friend inside. He had wised to her tricks though, one knee was between her thighs and his other was on her leg, preventing a groin kick and preventing the grappling move that would send him over her head. She was immobilized from the waist down. She tried to reach up and claw his face, but his free hand blocked her, and even struck her own. She then tried to wrest his hand free of her neck, but that didn't work either, another punch to her face and her arms fell to her sides. She hadn't given up, just decided to bide her time some more.

He took his moment of temporary surrender and cut her bra and top of her dress, letting her breasts bounce free, her soft white breasts.
“talk girl, if you might not see out the night”, he growled.

"Ffffffffuck........y-you!" She spat, knowing full well that response would end well. She latched onto a glimmer of hope in a crazy stupid plan- let him beat her and she would pretend to be unconscious, and when he let his guard down, she'd be sure to drop him fast. Dangerous, but it was all she had left.

(Super free reign to do what you will)
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-12-2010 22:29

She had some moves of her own but they had been nothing he couldn’t handle and now he was above her his strong paw around her throat and his other now showing her his deadly claws, he took great care of them they were sharpend and strong.

He had also cut her bra and top of her dress letting her breast full free. He took them in. She had spoiled what would have been a good night for them both and now he was pissed, he would get what he had been after, now with out her consent but duty came first.

"Ffffffffuck........y-you!"

He snarled then smiled at her, it was cold and evil.
“Wrong answer”, he said.
The door handle then rattled and voices sounded.
“Jag you need help in there”.
“No”.
“Do you want any thing”.
“Yes my bref case, tell the boss not to worry I wont kill her”, he looked down at her a glint in his eye.
“yet”.
What the two of them couldn’t see were the guards exchanging looks, they new jags stily and his fondness for killing, and they also knew what things were in his bref casie, but they went off to get it any way. That cat was a complete head case thow he didn’t seem it, and they wernt going to be the ones to piss him off even more.

The foot steps went away then he moved closer to her face.
His free paw moved over her bear breasts squeezing and fonderling her nipples.
He added a little more presser to her throat.
“Now lets see if I can losen that toung of yours”.

He then in one swift move got off of her still holding her by the throat, half dragged half throw her into the wall pinning her to it. He was ready to block any moves she might have for him. Pluss any resistense he would just grip her throat harder.
He looked her up and down then showed his claws again.
“lets lose the rags”, then with the skill his paws posesed ran his claw down the side of her body tearing her dress all the way down, with out pricing her skin to much, he didn’t really mind if it cort her a little. Then with a savage pull tore it away leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

Then with out a moment peuse he brought his knee up into her gut trying to winder her again, he then tossed her to the ground and pin her down again with her facing the floor.

“talk”, he said moving his claws under her strap of her final peace of clothing.
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 27-12-2010 03:26

“Wrong answer”

He slashed her bra just like she had sliced his belt, and there was a knocking on the door. It was then Rita knew she was totally screwed. They knew something was going on. She had expected to dispose of him and waltz out and find 'Trunks' and get evidence, since she was already in the back area nobody would think twice about her, but there must have been cameras or something, and she knew that would've never happened. If she had just gone along with it, let him fuck her, be her first, she might've gotten out safetly. The panther and the people outside had short words, and the panther ordered his briefcase. She was in deep trouble now. Who was he?

“Now lets see if I can loosen that tongue of yours”
He squeezed her breast, no longer soft and tender as he tightened his grip on her airways, making her squirm. He got up and dragged her by her throat, slamming her into the wall. She tried to break out of the hold, bringing her forearm down on the arm around her throat, but he prevented it and squeezed harder, banging her head on the wall again for good measure, and she fell still. Her heart was racing “let's loose the rags” And he deftly shredded the rest of her clothes. There she was, without any glothes except for her underwear, under the hold and scrutiny of some highly trained fighter with a hard-on. She fended off potential rapists before, but he was far above her. In the wild, gryphons were the top of the food chain, the grace and skill of a top feline with the power of flight, they could kill anything, but here- she was bested by a panther.

She was more vulnerable than she'd ever been in her life in front of someone who might very well kill her after he was through, and she had no chance of backup, nobody who would even notice if she went missing. She cursed herself for her foolishness, her rashness. His knee connected with her stomach again, forcing what little air was left out again, her feet lifted clear off the floor for a second before he threw her to the ground again, her falling on her knees. He was on top of her again though, pushing her face into the carpet, so her rear was up in the air.

“talk” He said as his claw hovered dangerously under her final strip of clothing, her final defense. She whimpered, knowing her best shot was cooperation, but fearing he wouldn't believe her no matter what she said. "My name is Nevva, I'm a cop" She said shakily, "I only came to get evidence on Paul Cipalone, the elephant, I swear. He's a criminal who preys on the innocent, and I'm trying to get him. Hunt the hunter." She explained, it was best to go with the truth, but she refused to give her name, for if she did manage to get out alive she didn't want them to be able to find her. She was still thinking of an escape, if she could just get a weapon she could get to the main club and hide amongst the civilians, but she wouldn't risk another attempt unless she was certain it would work, even if it meant losing her virginity, it was worth it to save her life.

(I edited what Rita said a bit, so...)
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-01-2011 23:11

Jag wished he could have felt the warmth of a female under some more pleasant sercomstanse, but no the bird he had to pick up turned out to have a death wish. As he pressed his weight down on top of her feeling her warm soft flesh under him, he couldn’t help but smile, even thow it felt like the mace was still burning a whole throw his nose.

"My name is Nevva, I'm a cop" She said shakily, "I only came to get evidence on Paul Cipalone, the elephant, I swear. He's a criminal who preys on the innocent, and I'm trying to get him. Hunt the hunter."

Hmm she was on the floor with only pants on, in a aier surrounded by armed gang members, she had just been beaten the shit out of, she wasn’t lieing. He looked over were her things had fallen. He reached out and picked up her bag with his free paw, he looked throw it, empty now. Looked throw the pockets till he found it. Her bag.
“trying to play the good cop in this city?”, he chuckled.

He ground into her felling him self getting aroused now, but as he reached down for his own trousers another knock on the door stopped him.
“Jag what the hell is going on”, it was then lynx the guy who was fake owner of the club.
Jag was on good terms with the cat as he own the place no good running your mouth of to him, it wouldn’t help his own clime up the lader, but he didn’t like the cat and had no bond with him at all.
“It’s a cop who was trying to do her good deed for the day”, he said with no pleasantly in his voice. The lynx was very mouth to most other anthros at his level or under, but he didn’t dear get mouthy with jag.

“im opening the door”, the door clicked as it was unlocked and the lynx stood there in his designer suit a briefcase in his paw.
He looked down on the two of them, a frown on his face, he didn’t need this, he didn’t need trouble inside his own place it looked bad, but he couldn’t hush this up he would have to tell the higher ups about this one. Didn’t the fucking pigs keep there piglets on a tight leesh.
The lynx eyes met jags as soon as they connected the lynx found a excuse to look away.
“il go find out what we will do with her, in the mean time you can finish what she seems to have started”, he said moving his eyes instead to Nevva’s a sneer on his maw, he then slid the bref case over to jag then closed the door behind him locking it again.

Jag didn’t move for a moment, he was starting to dislike that cat, any way more interesting things to do. With his free paw he opened his case, he didn’t try to hide its contense, he loved to see his victims expressions as they saw his tools. This was his other joy apart from women and music. killing, torchering and ever thing that went with it. He wouldn’t killer her yet nore use his blades.

In side his case many horrbal instruments of torcher shined in perfect condition. All small, some looked like they would feel, some looked strangly innocent. He was sure that this cop had seen these before, after each of his killings he would leave behind his tools completely clean of blood, fur or his own dna. He would always leave them neatly next to the mangled bodys, unless his clients asked him not to.
The cops had never found him thanks to his methods and thurness, and now thanks to him showing her these, if she wasn’t killed, she would never be left out of the gangs sights, maybe they would force her to become a whore, or sell her off some were around the world, or he would get the fun of killing her right there and then.

He reched in and pulled out thick white zip ties, then then pulled her arms behind her back and tied her forarms together, fist to elbow that way she couldn’t use her talens to undo them, they would need to be cut.

“arnt you a good girl now”, he said moking her with little emoission in his voice.
He pulled them tight but not so it cut into flesh, no blood wanted yet if it could be avoded.

“now my little cop depending on how well behaved you are will depend on how much effort il put into proswading them into letting me kill you”, he said hissing in her ear.
He got off of her and stood up, if she got to her feet he would kick her down again.
He moved his briefcase carful over to the sofe behind the table and put it there. He then walked back around in front of her picking up a cloath that had fullen to the floor in there fight. He rubbed his face hard, then his hands, trying to get more of the mace off.

He was in no rush let her panic build and if she was to strong for that, just make it more painfully slow.

He then moved back over to her pulling his pelt out of his trousers.
“this was a expensive belt you trashed”, he said looking at it, then after a cuple of moments brought it down hard on her stunning ass.
It cracked like a wipe.
He throw it aside then got down to her again, he straddled her on his hand and kness, looking from her ass to up her back to his neck. Oh how he could just slit it there and…

He showed his claws again and this time made good of his threat and cut away her last peace of clothing. He gently like a lover might he rested his pam on the back of her neck and slowly very slowly and gently let it travil it way down south.
When he reached her ass he gently massaged it for awile squesing, then let his fingers slide in-between her legs to her soft pussy lips, he didn’t push his fingers in just rested his paw there letting the tuch sink in to her.
“not to bad is it, now il give you this chance to try and ple to my better nacher or you can beg me to fuck you”, he said letting him self unwind now and enjoy him self properly.

He normal wasn’t really into rape, but as this oppitunity had presented its self why not enjoy it, and pluss just to mess with her a bit more he could try and see if he could get her body to betray her.
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 07-01-2011 03:54

“trying to play the good cop in this city?”

Rita swore quietly to herself, her mind searching for any glimmer of hope. He was distracted as he picked up her bag and rifled through it, turning it inside out until he found her badge and throwing it near her face as an added insult- a cop in such a humiliating, horrible position. He rubbed his crotch against her rear, she could feel his member and knew, deep down, that she was going to lose her virginity no matter what she did. The panther talked with guys outside again, telling him her business...Rita had hoped he would lie, saying it was nothing, just a sadistic streak, but there was nothing for him to gain that way. The door opened, and Rita caught a glance of the anthros that stood there, they would be just as guilty for what would happen next as they handed over the briefcase

“I'll go find out what we will do with her, in the mean time you can finish what she seems to have started”

Rita's heart nearly skipped a beat, perhaps they weren't going to kill her after they raped her? That was good, right? But what else did they have in mind? She could only imagine the horrors they could inflict, death would almost be preferable, but when he opened the briefcase her heart just about stopped right there. Her eyes widened and she let out an involuntary sob. Mallets, tweasers, needles and an assortment of blades, she even though she saw a metal-tipped whip- this club housed a psychopath! Then her mind, fueled by pure undulated fear, was kicked into motion as she remembered slideshows of the unnamed killer who left his clean tools at the scene of the crime- remembered the mutilated corpses they were left beside and all intelligent thought went out the proverbial window.

Her plan of waiting until she was certain she could escape was forgotten, she kicked back, aiming for his crotch and tried to get up at the same time, but in her panic she botched it, barely scraped his thigh, which allowed him to easily subdue her with a kick to the small of the back and she went sprawling again, and before she could move again he brought her hands behind her back and tied them together, wrist to elbow. She couldn't even wriggle her hands to scratch at the ties. She struggled with all her might, but she couldn't break free, couldn't budge her restraints. She couldn't keep it in anymore, she screamed- a high pitch feral scream of terror, hoping someone, anyone, would hear her, even if it was another criminal, someone who could help her.

“aren't you a good girl now”

She froze and looked back at him, her eyes tiny pinpricks in her fear.

“now my little cop depending on how well behaved you are will depend on how much effort ill put into persuading them into letting me kill you”

He hissed, his mouth, his teeth, dangerously close to her ear. He stood and she lost sight of him. She couldn't see, but she could hear the clunk of the briefcase as he set it down. What was he going to do? Her heart raced. What was he doing? Where was he? She could just see him deciding which tool to use, and where to use it for the best effect. She heard the clink of his belt, the belt she slashed.

“this was a expensive belt you trashed”

The belt came down hard on her bare ass, making her gasp, but she refused to show any more weakness as the sound reverberated through the room. He knelt behind her and sliced her underpants, exposing her vagina and ass to the room and his evil eyes. She shuddered as his hands rested on her neck, and moved excruciatingly slowly until he reached her ass and massaged it, a welcome change from the stinging of the belt, but making her shudder again all the same. His fingers touched her nether lips and her heart jumped into her throat...this was really happening. She hadn't even touched herself there before, and her body, her adult body, was craving attention. She whimpered in fear and yet slightly moaned as the touch sent a tingling sensation through her body. She had wanted to find someone for the longest time, but not him, and definitely not now.

“not to bad is it, now ill give you this chance to try and plea to my better nature or you can beg me to fuck you”

"Look, I didn't come here for you, not for you, I swear. I'll leave and won't look back, I'll stop being a cop and I won't come back ever, just...just please, let me go. Just let me go, please..." She trailed off, her words getting more and more jumbled as she found it hard to speak as she dissolved into short sobs and a tear fell down her cheek, bringing with it a tint of mascara onto her facial feathers.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-01-2011 23:58

When she saw his tools she scream he didn’t react to it at all, no one would hear her in the club and no one would come to save her, she was his until he had had his fill.
But after he had exsplaned the facts to her she seemed to be trying to make a effort. She held in any crys of pain when he struck her with his blet.
When he was tuching her he even heard a small moan behind her sounds of fear. He couldn’t help but smile.

This was his flip side to his personality out in the club he was a bit cold but normal, here like this with a eimey he was nothing sort of sick and evil. His young life had made him this way, not that his thoughts trailed to his past much, it was old dead news that didn’t matter any more.

"Look, I didn't come here for you, not for you, I swear. I'll leave and won't look back, I'll stop being a cop and I won't come back ever, just...just please, let me go. Just let me go, please..."

He rubbed his middle finger up and down gentaly between her lips not pushing it in massarging softly, he’ll get those legs to spread for him.

“aww come on now, we no both no that cant happen, you crossed a line and like in your justis system your due must be payed”, he said in a slightly sarcastic comforting voice that didn’t have a comforting effect at all, coming from him it was more like venom.

He moved his finger over her clit rubbing his finger over it then pushing his finger into her. All very softly and slowly letting her feel ever bit of it.

“you like that my little bird, you like that don’t you”, he moved his other hand to under her wings and massarged the powerful muscles that controlled the wings. He was going to take this really slow watch her squwarm under his toch noing it shouldn’t be nice, he was doing this agest her will, with the threat of death at any second.
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 09-01-2011 00:47

That gentle stroking, so soft yet so unwanted. She squinted her eyes shut as her body reacted, her pussy folds feeling warm and releasing a small amount of fluid to dribble over his finger as more tears cascaded down her cheek.

“aww come on now, we now both know that can't happen, you crossed a line and like in your justice system your due must be payed”

He was so calm, like he did this often. The thought just made her more sick, sick that she was to fall victim like so many others, and sick that her body was starting to betray her. She was tied up with a sadistic psycho about to do the unthinkable, yet why was she getting wet? She gasped as his digit touched her clitoris, an electric shock stimulating more of her honey juices. She struggled, trying to break her restraints but to no avail and groaned into the carpet, squirming at his touch as he inserted one finger into her most sacred folds. "Nnnnoo!!" She moaned, sobs wracking her body. This was torture, she almost wished he would just get it over with.

“you like that my little bird, you like that don’t you”

He massaged her wing, her prized wing, and she instinctively flared it to force him off, and attempt to connect with his face as she jerked away. She knew there was nothing she could do, nothing she could say would save her, he was going to do this no matter what happened. "Fffffuck...nnn-aaah...fuck you" she gasped out between gasps at his attention.
ImageImage