I walk the devide(warning V, torcher, gore) any one welcome

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 22-03-2010 01:16

"The right way... Pah." Oasis scoffed. "When is there a real 'right way'?" she asked. "The only "right" way would of been for the entire thing, myself, and everyone to go down swinging in a nice open sea of burning gasoline..." she said quietly. Her head shook a bit. To die would have been better than to have moved on... at least, in her mind that's how it was. She wondered if Triple Eight felt the same way... As she listened to Eight's own escape, her eyes never changed, but the feeling grew a bit to guilt. Triple eight had survived a massacre, while she was the one who provided her own before being her own releaser. It was a difficult, opposite feeling, and she almost felt sorry for him. She wondered if the goddess of death had smiled on Eight to prolong the exhaustion, manipulating the emotions and feelings of despair rather than hope.

"What have I been doing..?" Oasis repeated, before scoffing. What did it look like she was doing? Roaming, that was the simplest thing she could say. Living without reason could be another. Maybe even hanging out until she'd finally be sent off and roam the lands of fire and chaos. "Same thing as you, probably... maybe... I dunno." she said. "Wondering why I am alive." she said. "Roaming in search of a reason as to why I have been given this second chance. This window of opportunity kills." she muttered. She knew she shouldn't despise it, but after all that Oasis had been through, it was hard to see why she was suddenly searching for a reason. It was hard to believe a second chance could be given to her. Maybe when she'd find the reason for her existance, then she could somehow find rest in peace.

For now, there was no point in looking, the only good thing to do was go with the flow. Oasis had no clue where this new path was to take, and she could care less where it led. She'd take anything her way, and kill it if needbe. Speaking of which...

"You know why you're sitll here?" Oasis chimed. With all the questions her way, she'd spit it them out back at him too. It was only fair, at least, that's what she thought.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-03-2010 19:23

"The right way... Pah." Oasis scoffed. "When is there a real 'right way'?" she asked. "The only "right" way would of been for the entire thing, myself, and everyone to go down swinging in a nice open sea of burning gasoline..."

Eight thought about that one, he could see a right way. his would be blood gore and death at ever turn, him and triple six going from room to room killing ever dog and his human. and putting down ever poor wolf who had lost his mind. then he would live there in the ruins and watch as the forest took it back, that was his ider of the right way.
"Same thing as you, probably... maybe... I dunno." she said. "Wondering why I am alive." she said. "Roaming in search of a reason as to why I have been given this second chance. This window of opportunity kills."

"yeah thats about the same as me", he said nodding.
"Were do wolves like us go and belong is a queston i ask my self frecently", he said in his deep voice and his vode eyes never changing.

"You know why you're sitll here?"

Eight looked off back at the water. that was a tuff one, he throw it around his head for a bit thinking of what had kept him going, kept him alive this hole time, and as he did it became very clear why he was still here and why he had been left alive.
He looked back at her.
"im here cos that bitch of a goddess desided to let me live and torch my soul, if you bleve in those sort of things that is, but i no what im going to do. im going to go back to that hell hole and destroe it one way or another, but before i do, i need to find my friend only thing is i dont no if he is alive or not, theres only one way to find out i guess", he said, a fire lighting behind his eyes.
he looked back at the water.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-06-2010 21:18

"Where do wolves like us go and belong is a question I ask myself frequently."

Oasis glanced at that wolf. He looked rather ... thoughtful? Interesting. Wait. This was a male she was talking about. Scowling, she replied, "It's a good question. Personally, I think that we wolves.. well, without our fighting purpose, what purpose do we have? I mean, c'mon. Woles trained to fight everyday? Sure it was monotonous, but... it was true. "Hmph. Or maybe, it's a mindless sin. Questioning everyday our very existence." she sighed, shaking her head before growling at the slight frustration she was having now. Ugh, since when did this become a chat about getting to know eachother better? Insights, with a guy. Disgusting. But at the same time, it was slightly... relieving. God damnit all... damn you conflicting feelings.

She watched as Triple Eight looked to the water for a while. Her head tilted. Now what was he doing? Her ears perked then when he looked back to her and she slighly glanced off to the side, and the ground, averting gaze.
"im here cos that bitch of a goddess desided to let me live and torch my soul, if you bleve in those sort of things that is, but i no what im going to do. im going to go back to that hell hole and destroe it one way or another, but before i do, i need to find my friend only thing is i dont no if he is alive or not, theres only one way to find out i guess",[/i]

"Eh... not too spiritual on the gods and godesses. But I do believe there's a higher authority for everything." she commented. Her ears perked once more though at his cause. "You ain't serious." she paused. "You mean to tell me that you are here because you wanna go back to that shit dump and give them a thing or to?" her hair bristled a little bit before she started to stand up. "You realize it could be stupid? It was a hard shit getting out of that place, and you want back in? You're a fool!" she snarled. This cause was stupid. Every wolf for themself, right? Why go through the trouble if you had to go back to the hell hole you were born in?

He mentioned a friend. What friend? You could actually be friends with someone from that place? .... Impossible. "Who's this friend you speak of?" she asked. "You can actually be friends with someone at that place?" she shook her head. "Need I remind you that we were taught it was every wolf for themself? Which meant we were individuals. We only fend for ourselves. What, was your place different or something?" she asked.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-06-2010 00:24

"Eh... not too spiritual on the gods and godesses. But I do believe there's a higher authority for everything." she commented. Her ears perked once more though at his cause. "You ain't serious." she paused. "You mean to tell me that you are here because you wanna go back to that shit dump and give them a thing or to?" her hair bristled a little bit before she started to stand up. "You realize it could be stupid? It was a hard shit getting out of that place, and you want back in? You're a fool!"

Eight looked at her the same look on his face dead hard and unreadabal. she was very into her own iders, and didnt mind letting others now about what "she" thought. Eight found it rather annoying.

"it is stupid, but i dont let slim like them kill my family and pack then get away with it, they will pay for it. or il die doing it, iv got nothing left to lose", he said in his deep voice only a very slight bit of anger being able to be heard in his voice.

"from what i have seen wile being out here is that they a curler then i thought, and il make them scream before there done, like that pittyful slim of a dog back there, he was one of there pets, he got a tast on what im going to do to those humans", he said turning back at the water, a fire deep down in his eyes hard to see.

"Who's this friend you speak of?" she asked. "You can actually be friends with someone at that place?" she shook her head. "Need I remind you that we were taught it was every wolf for themself? Which meant we were individuals. We only fend for ourselves. What, was your place different or something?"

Eight despit him self rasied a eye brow a fraction. that wasnt what he exspected her to say.
"my friend is Triple Six, and yes you can make friends, we some times fort together in the ring, the foolish humans put us in a pen with about 15 wolfes in all", he said wondering how she had been kept.

"and no you may not remind me, ever wolf who i can across who thought like that died very quickly or, lost there minds. as for us we kept awere minds intacted and bonds strong, make us better fighters, and helped us keep awere minds as well", he said carmly.
what he spoke was the truth in his mind.

"how did they keep you".
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 29-06-2010 18:38

Oasis scoffed. "There's a fine difference between those slum dogs and those fuck ups." she growled, lip curling a moment. "Dogs are able to be put in their place. Humans.. well, you know as much as I do that thre are the weapons they hold. And although we may be quicker than they, those bafoons still get those lucky hits in..." she said softly. She recalled once another wolf her age back then trying to do the same she had done; escape. He managed to dodge most of their weapons, their ropes, their bullets, but ended up being hit once; through the heart.

She growled, shaking her head before resting it over her paws. It was just foolish. Plain foolish. Although it wasfor a good cause to rid the world of those factories, one wolf against a thousand enemies was suicide.
"my friend is Triple Six, and yes you can make friends, we some times fort together in the ring, the foolish humans put us in a pen with about 15 wolfes in all", he said wondering how she had been kept.

"and no you may not remind me, ever wolf who i can across who thought like that died very quickly or, lost there minds. as for us we kept awere minds intacted and bonds strong, make us better fighters, and helped us keep awere minds as well", he said carmly.
what he spoke was the truth in his mind.

Triple Six. Gee, they all had rather stupid names. what was the next name suppose to be? Triple Three? Triple Ten? She just shrugged. Perhaps the bond made them stronger together, sure, but she was positive you didn't need someone else to make you stronger, when you had the own power within you. She simply let out an elongated sigh before closing her eyes.

"How did they keep you."

It was so instant that her eyes had popped right open, ears perked forward before she raised her head, staring at him like he as some alien. What sounded like a sudden wheeze turned into a laugh that could have shown how moronic she thought he was in asking such a question!

"You're joking... right?" she commented. "Or did the fact that I'm female not register properly through your head?" her eyes seemed to turn even colder than his. "I ate my enemies remains for breakfast lunch and dinner, and on the side I simple stood post while fucking males decided they wanted to have a run for their buck." she spat. "Get the picture?" she said, before giving out a low growl before she placed her head back down. "I'm glad I don't have to put up with that shit anymore."
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-07-2010 23:07

"You're joking... right?" she commented. "Or did the fact that I'm female not register properly through your head?" her eyes seemed to turn even colder than his. "I ate my enemies remains for breakfast lunch and dinner, and on the side I simple stood post while fucking males decided they wanted to have a run for their buck." she spat. "Get the picture?" she said, before giving out a low growl before she placed her head back down. "I'm glad I don't have to put up with that shit anymore."

Wasnt quite what he had ment but he got the picher. he looked at her closly. he had only eatten his fellow wolf in the arina after he had killed them. the wolf who had trained him and forced it into him, eight had some times wondered why, but he summed it up as the wolfs delosiion, but it had been built into him so when he was in the blood rush it was automatic.

As for being a play thing for males, he had mated once with a female, the scent of her heat corsing him to lose him self, and after that he had forced him self to learn displine, then after that it no longered bothered him, the scent would make him exsited but he kept his mind and controled him self, much to the humans displeser.

He looked away from her and to the water again. what a life they had both lived.
He dicided he was hungry. he got up and turned to the forist. he was a good hunter but not the best his size made it a little hard so normaly he liked to ambush hunt, lay in wait on a deer track, he like it gave him time to think, and to him was a fun way to hunt.

but he figered if she followed that wouldnt really happen. hunt in a group he had never done that before really.

"Im heading out for food, you comeing?", he said in his unreadbal voice looking back at her with a face to match. he didnt no why he was asking her, but it did seem good to be with one of his own kind again, as in fighter not wolf.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 13-09-2010 18:13

Truthfully, when there had been no more response from Triple Eight after she had spoken, Oasis was slightly ... ticked. The silence was defeaning to her. She couldn't take it. But it subsided when she rose a brow as he looked away. What was he just tired of talking to her anymore? Did she not amuse? Of course, she wasn't aiming for amusement. She just had to wonder what the hell this wolf was all about. They were fighters overall, and it was weird to just... sit down and have a chat with them. It almost felt like at any moment she believed they would somehow spring up and just start attacking one another.

OF course, Oasis wouldn't mind that. She was all for fighting. Hell, she'd even spark the challenge; if she wasn't tired and a bit hungry at that time. Her ears perked when he seemed to have asked her of something. Almost like reading minds. "Scary fucker.?' She thought, really disliking the whole deal about possible reading each other's minds.

I'm heading out for food, you coming?"

She looked to him like he had three heads again, but decided to say nothing. Why start an arguement now when she herself was hungry. "Fine." she stated clearly before getting up.

Stretching her body she glanced at Eight; this time getting a good look at him which she realized she had not done earlier. He lived up to the expectations of being one of the best out of the other two she had heard about. Multiple scars, the brand marking, everything.

Her focus returned to his eyes a moment; unreadable and giving off a mysterious glow. She couldn't help but actually finding herself in a ... a trance. Was that even possible?

As she strode her way over to Eight, she glanced at him saying, "Whatever we go out to eat let's just get a good kill." she spoke. She also thought to herself, "And don't get in my way.." Realizing it'd be hell over high water if she were to say it aloud.

With that, she had already started off, figuring he'd follow; or something. Whatever the case, food was the first thing to think about. Still, the silence would eat away at Oasis eventually, so she piped up; "So. Your family." she paused. "Close?"

lol i can't remember if he already stated what happened to the pack as well as Li and the family so xD;; )
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 14-09-2010 00:18

"Whatever we go out to eat let's just get a good kill."

That made him smile, as it spread across his face he relised something, she had been the firist wolf to do that to him since kami and that was a wile ago. she had said it just as she past him, so he wondered if she had seen his smile. as his face was now back to normal and like nothing had ever happened.

as she got in front he could see her own brand on her back, thow hers had been cut into her flesh. at lests hers looked good, it appered to be by what he could see a set of angel wings, done in a trilbe stily. her master must have had some skill to cut that. but putting the darker side to the mark aside he thought it suited her and did look good. a lot better then his brand.

"So. Your family." she paused. "Close?"

He looked away from the mark and looked ahead seeing the trees coming closer. *flash back as him and his pack ran into the woods following that dog*.

"no there long gone.... and you what about yours", he said simply.
He didnt no her enuf to tell her the whole storie, they had only just meet after all, it had taken him a lot to tell kami. he wondered how she had escaped found her freedom. did she lose any one that she knew. she had already said she had no friends in that place.

He looked at her again adn this time wondered how she liked to hunt.
"how do you want to take down awere kill", he asked.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 20-09-2010 08:48

Lucky for Triple Eight, Oasis had not seen the smile that marked his face. Had she seen it, she probably would have wondered wat the hell he was smiling about and frankly; why. What was there to smile about anyways. Not to mention if she noticed him staring at her own mark it could spark a bit of hackling. But alas, Oasis was oblivious to both the smile and the gaze and only did she give her attention to Triple Eight when he had spoken.

"No, they're long gone...and you? What about yours?"

"All gone as well." she replied simply with a small, idle swish of her tail. "We used to be close. Before being captured and everything." her eyes narrowed. "Funny how fragile the soul really is until put into a position like that." she spat quietly. "I'm almost envious they're dead." she mentioned afterward.

Of course, it wasn't like she hated her life.. Well okay, she did. But now that she was free, it was just a chance to begin a new. It was just.. hard. After spending so many hours every day doing the same routine which consisted of nothing but fighting and producing... well, it wasn't easy knowing what to do next without some form of guidance.

"How do you want to take down our kill?"

"Easiest simplest way possible I s'pose." she responded with a mere shrug of her shoulders, and a small swish of her tail. "As long as we don't mess up then I'm fine with anything I guess. How do you go about it when there's more than just one company?" she asked; considering truthfully she hadn't hunted with another wolf in a long time that it really never dawned on her how to work as a team until now.
ImageImage