I walk the devide(warning V, torcher, gore) any one welcome

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-12-2009 01:27

Oasis glanced at him for a second again. She was scanning his facial expression. Although he did not show any emotion on his face, the eyes always said something different. She didn't know how she knew it; maybe it was a female thing. She saw that there was confusion, frustration, wonder in his eyes. She saw he was fighting memories that he couldn't explain nor could he justify.

"Our pack was... well my parents were attacked and killed when I was still a young pup, so I don't remember all that much of it. Can't remember them, or if we had a pack or not."

He shrugged his shoulders. She didn't see any remorse in the comment, but the fact of possibly not knowing seemed to be a small, small bother. At least, she'd think it'd be one for her. To not know your birthplace, where your heritage started, all the basics that a pup should have gotten. Well, if he shrugged it off, he shrugged it off. There wasn't anything that Oasis could do. Still. . . "Siblings? You an only child? That would suck." she commented. "I had a brother. We were close. Then we got very close. Then he was dead." she said. It was a simple thing to say. She lived together with him, they had a sibling relationship. She fought with him, then against him, then he was killed.

Even now, her own heritage and path didn't seem to bother her. If she really thought about it, it'd more than likely annoy her. Which brought back to the comment beforehand about her anger issues. "I can rant all I want. I rant now and you don't see me turning white haired and prissy eyed anytime soon now do ya?" she mentioned, almost like a scolding. "Don't tell me what's good for me and what isn't, cuz I know that I'm fine the way I am." she growled.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 02-12-2009 01:50

"Siblings? You an only child? That would suck." she commented. "I had a brother. We were close. Then we got very close. Then he was dead."

Now that did make eight stop again, siblings yeah there was a sibling. Li.
That did bring up a lot of darkness, the memory now exstreamly fresh in his mind thanks to the fight came back to him. the gun shot, apolgitc smile, the wolves, the sounds and what was left of her. It didnt show on his face or his eyes, he wouldnt let it, but he did let him self look up at the dark clouds.
"yeah i had a sibling, Li she wasnt killed when my perents were, she was with me all the way up till i escaped. then she was torn apart in front of my eyes", he said blandly. but as he said it, it played back to him again.
if you could here his thoughts youed be able to hear the gun shot then the snarles then eights screams.

It was strange talking to Oasis, even thow he didnt like her and they didnt get along at all, it felt ok to talk to another fighter like him about shit like that, they had just saved each other and both were talking about it so it wasnt like it was whininh about it, just smiple telling the facts of what happened.
when she spoke of her own brother, he looked back at her, his eyes had sofened ever, ever so slightly. "im sorry to hear that", and to his supirse as mush as any ones he ment it to.
He walked on again, leaving the pichers of Li's death behind, he would still talk about it if Oasis talk more, but he wouldnt let the images come back.

"I can rant all I want. I rant now and you don't see me turning white haired and prissy eyed anytime soon now do ya?" she mentioned, almost like a scolding. "Don't tell me what's good for me and what isn't, cuz I know that I'm fine the way I am."

This female had a way with words to, that seemed to struck eights humor, the way she was so blunt about what she ment, it was just funny. again eights face didnt change but in his head he was laughing.
he didnt replie to it.
He looked down a small slop and saw a small lake, not very big at all, it was fresh clean water thow, but it would be cold. He started down the slope towords it, looking followed to a drink more then a bath.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-12-2009 02:28

"Yeah, I hada sibling. Li. She wasn't killed when my parents were, she was with me al the way up till I escaped. Then she was torn apart in front of my eyes."

At first, Oasis wanted to mumur what exactly was Eight doingat that time t let that happen. She wondered if he abandoned her, but since he said ithad happened in front of his eyes, she could only assume something held him back from protecting her. Knowing that was even too personal, she backed off. However, she would have liked to mutter that at least his sibling was not killed by family... Her eyes averted his figure for a few moments, the memories reeling around in her head savagely.

That arena, the scent of rust, blood, and more. It was getting too much for her before she realized she kicked up too much dirt than neccessary. Her ears perked however when Eight spoke again, after she had mentioned about her brother.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

It sounded sincere, and Eight wasn't the only one surprised. Oasis was just as shocked by the apology. The sympathy was intriguing to her. Perhaps he was sorry because he knew of course what it was like to have lost a sibling. Someone who you considered the only one to hold on to for saneful reasons.

She was about to comment when she noticed Eight had looked down a small slope. Wondering what he was eyeing, she was thanking someone for the lake. It looked perfect, fresh and healthy. Following Eight, she slightly wondered how the hell he got in front of her so easily. She must have been lagging... damnit. She hurried her pace, but found it hard to keep balance since the slope downhill was a bit moist from the severe rainstorm moments ago. She didn't want to get more mud, and she sure as hell didn't want to go rolling down the slope.

Making their way down, Oasis seemed to smirk. She was glad she was rightabout finding water. For a while now she thought the wouln't find anything and she'd actually have to get the mud out herself. Dirty jobs weren't her thing.

"It'll be nice t'clean off." she mentioned, slightly to no one in particular. It was just something to say. For the moment, she was wondering after getting cleaned off, what would she do, what would Eight do, and most importantly, where would she head to now? Where would he go? The future was bleak, and she wanted answers; soon.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-12-2009 00:05

Eight tilted him self side ways slightly, and let him self slide down the hill, the grass just mushed under his paws and on the posstive side it didnt hurt his wounds as he wasnt moving them. When he got to the bottem, he jogged a cuple of steps losing the momentum slowly so not to over do it. to any one looking the whole move looked like normal even thow he was moving stedy to save him self.

"It'll be nice t'clean off."
He glanced at her still walking to the waters eage, again he didnt care about the dirt but he guessed she was a female, and it was some what built in to ever one of them to be conses about there looks. he was suprised she still was, being a fighter in a cage all you life tened to make ones fur resemble tree moss, and have the texter of tumble weed. He looked back at the water and didnt stop as he reached the eage, he waded stright in until it was right to the bottom og his chin, then he stopped enjoying the cold water seeping throw his fur, it felt good cooling his hot wounds and body, but mostly his brand that was always hot and the cold water numbed it some what.
As eight stood there eyes shut enjoying it, his mind traviled back to what Oasis had brought up.

His old life before the fights, why had he never thought about it before, still his mind didnt go back to what his mother father would have been like, but the land the den his pack, his perents were incloded in that thought but didnt stand out.
why couldnt he rember.

Eight wasnt a spiritchal wolf, but he did like to lay there or sit and almost medatet about the his life, fights present and ever thing. his most favret way of doing this was descovered by axsdent, when he had been training as a fighter, the humans had thrown him into a raging river to so he had to swim to servive the first time it happen he went over a water full and as he sank down into the depths, he almost drowned but as he sank a moment of carm came over him. under water the sound was diffrent, it was easyer to focus on the mind and what it was thinking.
luckerly he servived it and lernt the art of holding breath under water andc how to help your self sink by letting a little air out, pluss as he was a fit fighter he could hold his breath for some time.
he would be under water and relaxs letting the water take him were ever it pleased and for some reason it felt so.... free almost just driften no weight or sound of humans. just him and his mind together, it was so easy to think clear.

Eight Layed down in the water, letting out some air to help him sink a little, so he was complety submerged in water, and closed his eyes lightly. the still water was almost silent, he could here the steady current, and the pops and clicks of fish moving rocks and other things moving around him and the water. He thought about his family trying to coxs something up.

Steadly something came to him a memory of mountins in the distens the open plane sloping gently down to a river then it slowly sloped up again onto another line of mountins, there was frosts lakes rivers, herds of deer in the vaille. Then there was a den set in the side of the bottom of the mountine that over looked the vally. A pack of wolves were walking up of the slope all happy and smiling dinner in there maws, one looked over a large gray and white wolf, the aluper, a small puppy jogged down the hill to them exsitedly, the pup had beautful silver eyes like the large gray and white wolfs who were sharp and stronge but loving. Li....
The large wolf smiled and nuzzled her, then looked up the slope smiling still, then a Black wolf walked from the den a female with gentle loving silver eyes like Li's.
Then something in there faces changed in to fear as they looked back down the slope, then the memory fadded. Then it was bars thin bars, a cold dark night a full moon, humans moving around shouting exsitedly. The had a choke pole on the large gray and white wolf who was fighting with all his might, blood already on his muzzle, but a human moved in cheak with a knife.

A sudden sarge of fear from the old memory corsed throw eights vains that was what he felt as a puppy, but then a savage rage flushed throw him that was him self now.

The gray wolf fell not dead but dieing. The human started skinning him alive as the large wolf rithed and howled in pain, the black wolf with the soft eyes was dragged over and the same done to her, both the wolves eyes looked to eight sorry, begging for mercy, and full of fear for there pups. Li unconses laying next to eight.

Eight snarled under water, bubbles comeing out of his mouth, his teeth beared but eyes still shut.

Once the wolfs were skined the furs were thrown on top of the cage, then a sudden horring sensasion of that sticky warm wetness creeped down.
Eight felt it even under the water, then he tasted the bitter sweet tast of blood, even thow it was a memory.
In a sudden burst stood up in the water and roared and snarled, like he would of if he was really there, water went ever were as he suficed his eyes looking for death.
The whole flash back had taken nothing more then a second, a suppresed memory pushed down deep with in him self showing its ugle head.
Eight looked wildly around for the humans but only saw diffrent mountins a lake and Oasis.
The rush left him as suddenly at it had came. he stood there panting like he had run a marthon. His eyes as sharp as razors. He forced him self to get a grip. Oasis was the last wolf he should be doing this infront of. he replased his emosiionless face. turn and walked out of the water, and sat down on the bank with out a word looking off into the distens.

Why did he have to rember that of all things. but something eals had just been light, since he had been with kamie and the human tribe his hate for humans had some what lessend the flame srinking a little, almost like the wound had begun to heal but now. The fire was light and with avengence, it was in his eyes. HATE for them all of them.
He glanced at oasis to see what she was doing after his little out burst.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-12-2009 21:36

Making their way to the water's edge, Oasis saw out the corner of her eyes Triple Eight already heading into the wave. Rolling her eyes, she let out a huff before bending down. Lapping up a few refreshing sips, Oasis finally let herself drop into the water. Paying no attention to what Triple Eight was doing, she kept her distance. She found herself drifting away from where Eight seemed to be meditating underwater. What a strange wolf, Oasis had thought. It was almost as if he took on a human agenda; meditation. What exactly was the purpose of it; to sit in silence like a dumb statue? You wasted time by doing that.

Was it meant to be a ritual of cleansing? If that were the case, Oasis thought it was foolish for the demon to do that, considering that the sins would never be washed away no matter how many times you stood like a fucking statue. Besides, anything that related to humans was just stupid, in Oasis's opinion.

Finding a good distance between herself and Eight's bubbles (as he had now dove deeper into the watery midst), she started to feel herself loosen up. There was nothing better than a good, relaxing bath after a horrible crimson soaking spree. Letting herself finally calm down, Oasis swam onto her back as she let the water run into her ears; closing off all sound above while she focused more on what lay beneath her. The water’s tune rang strong as she closed her eyes and drifted, her paws resting on her chest. If only every day could be like this: Peaceful, quiet, and something that didn’t annoy her to death. Oasis would love that.

Then again, Oasis had missed a bit of the blood rush. It made the day less droll. Flipping back to her stomach now, Oasis found her way back to shore. Shaking off, she noticed that mostly all of herself was finally clean, except her paws. They still had a bit of gunk between them. Sighing, she plopped herself down and lay at the edge of the water, letting her paws claw out before trying to wash them off without having to get any dirt between her gums. Absentmindedly, she let her mind wander off to a few thoughts.

First off, this sure as hell was one of the most interesting days she had ever experienced. Sure, her freedom had led her to other regions, and to other wolves, but this guy was something she’d never thought she would stumble upon. Someone from the past. Although she had never met Triple Eight, the fact that they shared memories of the horrible experiences back at the prison was a bond enough. She was slightly curious if he was put through as much torture as she was; aside from the pup bearing. She wondered if she would ask. But then again, by doing that it would show she was actually curious instead of hard core on Triple Eight. That was unacceptable.

Suddenly, there was a bit more bubbling before Eight immediately came out of the water, snarling and letting out a ravenous howl. Surprised, Oasis glanced at him with a rather not amused look on her face. Her ears pressed, she let out a snarl back before lips curled.

“What the hell got you into a snappy mood?” she asked. “What? Never seen a wolf clean her paws before or somethin’? Do I not amuse you?” she rose a brow, before continuing to clean her toes. She noticed he said not a word. Instead, he rose out of the water and onto the shore, before making his way a bit distant from her on the bank before seating himself there, staring into the distance in silence.

Surprised, she finished cleaning up before noticing he was staring at her. Giving a sort of a growl, she rolled her shoulders before facing away from him before he could give her any back sass or silent treatment.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-01-2010 23:49

As eight looked of into the distense the flash back still rolling in his head, it became clear at lest were his blood rush and anger had came from. that sickling feeling of his perents blood running throw his fur as it fell on him like rain. he felt nothing for his perents as wolves, just the rage that humans had taken that chance away from him and li. he would never no his perents and never feel for them because he never knew them.

Oasis had thought he had snarled at her which was quite silly considering she wasnt doing any thing wrong, he guessed it was the way she was, and even when he glaced at her, she still managed to get her tail in a not over that as well.

He looked away from her sighing to him self. why had that of all things come back to him. as he was thinking he pushed the images down deep into him self, ever time they would serfis he would grit his teeth and force them back and replas them with anger.

he looked to the moutins thinking insted about the wolf he had found, she was the same as him self. scared torchered, twisted, changed and most inportantly deadly. he own life had always been about going back to his old kennel were he was trained and lived for most of his life, but it was huge and well guarded with hundreds of guards with wolves, dogs all well trainned. it had a arina in it as well hence its protection. eight knew if he walked in there alone he would die in the end but it didnt bother him as long as he died in the fight for his revenge it would be enuf. he would not walk away from it, no comprmise no surrender.

but would oasis maybe join him. he looked over at her and as soon as he did he shock his head.
Na.

but he wanted to no more about her past, lean maybe inprove his knolage and skill, and maybe just maybe he might get some demons off his back at the same time.

"how long have you been free for", he said to her out of the blue.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-02-2010 20:29

Cold hearted, closed off from the world, secluded, inferior to those who held her down. She'd heard those words used several times both in wolf, and human tongue. Hell, despite her hatred of the humans, human speech felt like a second language to her, easily readable. It made her sick to her stomach that she could understand a language that had always been meant to be foreign to her. Manipulated, sadistic, carnivorous, insane. She'd felt those words meant most about her. Shapened so that all she brought was selfish greed paid in coins and green slips of paper, as if they meant anything to her. She mulled over all that had happened recently to her. From meeting that pup in the desert, to finding that girl and that dreaded womanizer, the poor bitch that was no stuck with that damned womanizer, and now this male who shared the same fated past as she.

Of course, they were different. For starters, he was.... a male. She seethed at the very thought of that word. Anything to do with them she just wanted to sink her teeth into their pride, rip it away from them as fast as they seemed to have grasped it and let them wallow in their destroyed dignity. Still, as much as it displeased her, he was indeed someone who had been swallowed by the demons themselves and spat back out. He probably faced as much demons as she in that cold cellar down beneath the bowels of this earth, the hated taste of rust and copper between their gums while between their paws lay the flesh of their enemies. By knowing that, she already knew about his past, what he went through, how he probably suffered equal amounts as she did. However, there was always going to be something that he could never compare to with her. Her whole entire being had been on market for the best, genuine pups around, something that she never had a concept of. Why had they done this? There was obviously a reason for it, but it couldn't have been just for profit. But it was, and that is what drove her to her manipulative ways. Her secluded life as a profit ceasing to resistance as it was futile.

The mere thought of her past already enraged her. She was robbed of everything. Robbed of those bastard children, robbed of her freedom, robbed of her entire being, and she was still here. What for, she'd wondered. Why was she still here? Was there a reason anymore for her existence other than to kill or be killed?

"How long have you been free for?"

The sound of his voice almost startled Oasis. She forgot he was there... Looking to him, slightly, she finally turned herself around to face him. "Not long." she said. "A few months, if anything, a year. I dunno, I lost count." she responded. Does it matter? she wanted to chime, but decided to keep her maw shut. She wondered how long this male had been free. Probably longer than Oasis, and for that she envied the wolf. Triple Eight, freed and escaped longer than she had, regaining what little benefits of life there was left. It was sickening, to feel envy for a male. "...If you call just wandering around aimlessly freedom... then I'd consider it being a year." she decided to say. What was freedom anyways? Sure, it was to be able to do whatever you wanted, when you wanted... but after all this time, freedom just felt foreign in itself to Oasis. Not fully grasped yet, but still searching for the meaning and the answer.

"And you?" she asked. "How long've you been out for?" she decided to ask. It was true that she felt some spark of interest, considering he was a Fighter and all. She figured she might as well try learning something about him, some useful facts, maybe even moves, in case she were to ever fight this male ever again...
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-02-2010 01:44

"Not long." she said. "A few months, if anything, a year. I dunno, I lost count." "...If you call just wandering around aimlessly freedom... then I'd consider it being a year."

she had been out for a wile then, freedom was a hard thing to come to terms with if you had the past that Eight and Oasis had, if you can call it freedom, your dark mind following you, you past hanging over your back like a rain cloud. it would never be true freedom but it was better then what they had been in.

"And you?" she asked. "How long've you been out for?"

He looked back at her, his cold emoissionless face in set as always, but behind that was a dark sad cloud, like a saddness for the images he had just reseen and the life they had lead.

"i think its about 2 years now, before then i was praticly born in the arina", he said flaty.
For some reason this did feel good to speak to another like him, he didnt trust her, but still they were the same beast.

he went quite for a moment before asking her another queston.
"How did you get out, and what you think of freedom", he said looking her in the eye, not to challange or to anger her, just to have some meaning in there convosion.
this was hard stuff to talk about and he wanted to talk about it to, but at the same time wanted to hear anothers exsprenise.

(awsome :D love your post i think mine pales in its mightyness) lol ) [/i]
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-03-2010 21:23

aww xDDD lol thank you :) i gave the reply my best considering it's been a while since i've replied xD;; ))

Two years.... "Lucky you, bein' out for two years..." she murmured softly, but then again, maybe for him it was just the same. Two years of roaming, two years in trying to regain your fucked up life... Two years spent wandering around like an undead corpse that suddenly saw the light for the first time in their life span. She had to wonder if he really thought his two years was known as freedom. Something else bugged her too. He was born there... unlike herself, who was captured at a young age and thrown into a ring filledwith her own kind, he was captured as a pup. He practically lived and breathed there his entire life... He must have suffered more battles than she, but both acquired the same scars both emotionally and phsyically. In some ways, she was luckier than he in the fact that she still had things of the past in her life to keep her going, to remember the good times with her family before everything turned to dust... Yet Triple Eight had nothing.

"How did you get out, and what do you think of freedom?"

God damn, did he have to ask so many fucking questions? She was about to growl in protest, but noticed something. Though his facial expression was blank, his eyes were quiet and suttle. It seemed that he merely asked for conversation, and there wasn't any reason for her to be on the defensive. Sighing, Oasis glanced a bit to the side, thinking. "I just found an opening." she said. "I grabbed it and I went for the goal. I killed anyone who got in my damned way. They left me an opening, I took it. The only way out." she nodded. She wasn't afraid to have taken that chance. She was glad she had in the first place. Otherwise, she would have never gotten here at all. "How bout you?" she asked.

this one is probably crappy xD;; ))
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-03-2010 01:10

"Lucky you, bein' out for two years..."
Eights face didnt change as she said it, but that was a little bit out. lucky being out. not really, it was like being a lost soul, no home, no friends or family. it was like a ship lost at see.
a very lonly exsistens, the only thing that had kept him going was the promis of finding Six. some times he thought he was lieing to him self, he couldnt be alive, maybe he was back in the cells. but if it kept him walking and fighting on, it was a gem he couldnt let go of other wise he would lose him self, or just lay down and die.

"I just found an opening." she said. "I grabbed it and I went for the goal. I killed anyone who got in my damned way. They left me an opening, I took it. The only way out." she nodded. She wasn't afraid to have taken that chance. She was glad she had in the first place. Otherwise, she would have never gotten here at all. "How bout you?"

She had esacped the way he had always wanted to, by taking a moment and making it hers, using there stupitity agest them, insted he had made his own which was always more risky but back then he had had a pack to worry about.
when oasis had ask him about him self, his mind contined on to the end of that ill fated escaped plan. he looked back out over the water his face unchanged but his eyes darker.

"sounds like you got a good get away, the right way", he said, he looked back at her.

"as for me, and the pack i was in there with, we tried to make awere own eascaped, we got out but they closed in on us sround us, and tore us apart. the goddess of death must of smiled at me that day, or it was her ider of a pratical joke, because i servived", he looked back at the water, and after a moment he snorted out of his noise in a ruch of breath.

"fucking humans", he said darkly.

there was a long purse wile he thought about what had happened that night, before he spoke again.
"what you been doing since?".