I walk the devide(warning V, torcher, gore) any one welcome

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Leo
Beta

I walk the devide(warning V, torcher, gore) any one welcome

Post by Leo » 19-08-2009 04:57

(any one is welcome, more then one if you like the more the merryer, but please make sure you can keep this rp up if you join :D)

"PLEASE I BEG YOU, IM NOT THE SAME WOLF, IV CHANGE I HAVE A
FAMILY, MATE, PUPS", it was the begging from the wolf i was dragging.

I had been hunting rabbit and had bumped into this wolf by chance, and as soon as i had laid eyes apone him my mind rember, flash backs came back to me of the night my pack had been attacked and killed, and this wolf had been one of the ones. he had been one of the wolves who had torn apart my sister and many others, i could still rember it the smile on the maws as they watch those they were killing die.
This wolf had seen me and his eyes wide and full of fear, he had tried to run away from me but hadnt gotten fair before i slamed him into the earth.
It had only been 3 weeks since i felt kami and the human camp i had been staying at, they had trot me alot and one of the things kami had tort me and trained me in was the art of running, yes any wolf could run but there was a real art to do it well, to run all day with out stopping, being able to turn direcion at full speed easly. so not only had i been brought back to my former golore but i was now stronger and faster then i ever have been.

At the moment the wolf wasnt in to bad shape a deep gash down his back were i had brought him down and a deep grazes in his chest, the back leg that was clamped in my jaws was bleeding badly and very close to braking. I was going to make this wolf suffer give him the most slow and painful death i could.
"AAGGHHH PLEASSSSSS DONT DO THIS".
"did you give mersy to those who said that to you", i said quitly.
at the moment i was forcing my self to stay carm, keeping the blood away from my toung so i could keep a level head, i wanted to see this throw sane eyes not throw blood drunk eyes.

"THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO IV CHANGE IV CHANGE".

The land we were in was dry heavy bush land and home to a rather big and nasty breed of bug. I reached a clering and with out warning fliped the wolf into the air, and wile still keeping hold of his leg i slammed him into the hard ground, he yelp and yelled out in pain.
He was groning on the floor as i looked down at him with his leg still in my fangs, he was on his back his face screwn up in pain and fear, again the sight brought a flash back to me of my good friends with the same look on there faces, it brought a rush of anger and in one move i crushed and twisted his leg. There was a loud crack and he screamed. still shacking with rage and bit down hard drawing lots of blood and crushing all the bones there into splinters.

"You killed pups mothers father, ripped them apart you had no honor, YOU DIDNT LISEN TO THERE PLEAS FOR MERCY SO WHY WILL I LISEN TO YOURS", i roared in anger grabbing him by the tail and throwing him into a near by tree, he hit it corsing bark and splinters to fly ever wear.
I walked towrods him slowly.
"im going to make you suffer, il give you the most painful death i can give you, YOU WILL PAY FOR MY SISTERS DEATH".
I charged grabbed him by the throat lifted him of the ground and slamed him into the tree again before throwing him away again. He hit the ground bounced then rolled, before he even stopped i headbutted him on so he hit a massive bolder. He hit the floor now dayzsed sobbing and groaning.
I spat his blood onto the ground, still not ready to be blood drunk the anger was enuf for now.

A ider popped into Eights mind as he saw a massive ant walking across the ground, if a slow painful death was need the breed of ants here would be more then enuf to do it, the ants would kill any thing that stayed still long enuf, to kill big things they would craw down there throat and bloke there air ways will cutting away at ever inch of there bodys, and when there is millons of them, they would crawl down the victims ears nose any were they could.
Eight jumped fallowed once more grabbed hold of the wolfs last good back leg and again twisted and crushed down, the wolf screamed again, a high blood cerdling scream as his last good back leg was broken.
*CRACK*

Eight let the useless leg fall to the ground and looked down at the wolf who was crying at his paws still begging for mercy.
He grabbed the wolf by the scruff of his neck and again dragged him, blood was left on the dry earth a large smear to show the distruchion of this life that eight was slowly eatting away. and suprisingly eight was loving ever minet of it, he was finaly getting true revange.

".....i have a family...please let me go ...i dont want to die...please", he sobbed.

I walked to a small trench that had been cut by water once apone a time now it was dry, at the bottom a small line of the massive ants, they were huge and at the eage of the path the soligers stood with there pincers up, ready to fend of any living that was foolish enuf to try and fight them, such amazing creachers so small yat they can take down things many times there size. Eight knew that as soon as the wolf hit the floor it would only take a minet for the hole lot of them to come to devower him slowly.

"You are going to die wolf and if you are lucky i wont kill your family", i said in a deep and icy voice, i saw his eyes widen in fear at my words then i throw him into the ditch. He yelped as he hit the bottem and didnt relise what he had fallen into he just tried to roll over onto his front, he had crushed may ants but from were eight was standing he could see them all running around in panic but a load had all ready climed on to the wolf and were bitting with there pincers.

The wolfs eyes looked up at me then he yelp and yelled as he reslised what was bitting him.
"give it a minet and you will be covered you little shit", eight spat on him then jumped up on a large bolder so he wouldnt get bitten him self, he layed down on the boilder crossing his front paws, his eyes hard and icy no mersy in them at all, he just watched his tail slowly wagging. He had forgotn what it felt like to take life away from his enimeys it was a great feeling, and watching this one die so slowly was going to be great, aftter what he had done to Li and the others, this felt right.

The wolf was now screaking and rithing around on the ground trying to get them off and get away, but as he was in the trench and had to broken legs he wasnt going to get fair. Eight looked ferther down the trench and at first thought he could see a strange colour water heading his way but it wasnt, it was a army of ants thousends of them, they made the ground look like it was moving. he looked back down at the panicing wolf with a evil smile on his face.
"enjoy you death".
A scent reached eighs nose, a stranger was heading his way, eight didnt move yet he would wait to see who it was first.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 12-10-2009 21:02

"And in this corner stands the legendary Red Shark!" The booming voice of an announcer filled the air as a loud cheering noise followed. "Standing opposite is the praised Crimson Rose! Can the Red Shark keep her title?" the announcer questioned, and people uproared and jeered. Red Shark was by her entrance, snarling with her fur bristled. Her eyes gleamed a silvery glow that could only mean one thing: She was ready to kill. Her opponent was known as Crimson Rose, and oddly enough it was one of Red Shark's children. Of course, Crimson Rose would never know, for he was taken away from his mother at a young age to be trained as another fighter. Red Shark however didn't care who she was fighting. As long as the thrill would come crawling back into her being, she was fine with it.

As the bell had rung, the cages opened, and out sprung both Red Shark and Crimson Rose. But Red Shark spared Crimson Rose today. She was going to escape. She'd charged straight for the male, going underneath his belly. Okay, she would spare his life, but not before taking a prize. She instantly took away his dignity, spitting it out before charging toward a crack in the wall. She'd kept her eyes on this crack for so long... It was something she relied on. It told her that in this arena, there was a weak spot. Lunging towards it, she powerfully knocked herself into it. The crack had been unstable for so long now, and as there was a small crumbling, Red Shark found her footing, before jumping over the bars above and now circling the entire arena. She lunged at one human, tore his neck. The next was a child, decapitating her along the way. The mother shrieked and cried out in fear.

Continuing her assault, she killed the announcer. The microphone rolling as red spewed. She continued onward, taking away both male, female, and child. Mercilessly she had gone, and as she looked to the stunned wolf in the middle she let out a howl. "Get out." she snarled. "Escape like me, and never come back again." Coming to the entrance, the Red Shark made her way to freedom. The first thing she had done was kill all around her. Humans, they were everywhere. They were like cockroaches, scurrying away and yelling their language to one another to escape. To live. Pathetic. Freedom's first taste was nothing but copper flavored. And that's just how Oasis liked it.

The morning was dull, and the sun was barely moving. Oasis had just woken up from her sleep, the same reoccuring dream going through her mind. Freedom, her first tastes, the arena, the announcer, everything all in pictures floating in her mind. It was all so clear, and unforgettable. Yawning, she rose from the den she had stayed in before moving out into the world. It was vast, wider than she had ever imagined. Starting to move on the prowl, Oasis was looking for food. The morning was actually faster than she thought. Finding something to eat was the only thing she was worrying about. She didn't really know this terrain well, and if she could be lucky she could come across some deer or goat. Something big would be nice, maybe even wrestling a mountain lion.

It took her a while, but Oasis had finally stumbled on a good doe. She'd taken it down with such ease, it was almost pitiful how easy food could be gotten. Eating it was so simple, she tore into the hide and ate the flesh. The eyeballs the best part. Finishing her meal, she left it for the crows before moving on.

While on her way, after getting out of the main lands she came upon a more desolate area. Making her way across the barren field, she suddenly heard screaming. It sounded high pitched, but also male. Eyes narrowed, she wondered what kind of male was in trouble. Disgraceful. However, curiousity had led her to see what was the deal. As she arrived, she saw there were two males. One of them was covered in blood, while the other lay in a pit with something crawling all around him. Were they... bugs? Tilting her head, she rose a brow. Who in their right mind as torturing a brethren? It was odd to see a male torturing another outside of the ring. Approaching the scene, she snarled with her tail flickering.

"What in God's name are you doin' you fucktard?" she asked with a snarl. "Are you fuckin' crazy or something?" she stared at the dark colored male that sat upon the rock while the ants were busily feeding on the wolf below. "What'd ya go and do that for? Did the guy just pick on your wimpy manhood or somethin'?" she growled. "God your a fuckin' idiot." she sighed. She growled though when it seemed he wasn't paying attention. "Hey! You listenin' t'me? Or can't you speak english? Hello!" she called. God, what a stupid bastard. As she looked at him though, she noticed something. His eyes. A Fighter, perhaps..? No. Couldn't be.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-10-2009 00:55

Eight watch silently, as the ants cort up to the wolf and started to cover him, his screams were high blood curdling screams, he thrided and rolled trying to get them off him. slowly they crept up and over his body till he was just a brown moving mass of ants.
No emoissions showed in eights eyes, they were hard mersless, uncaring. they were the eyes of some one who had done this bofore, who killed inscent things, had taken the breath from those to young, a fighters eye's.

Eight heard a wolf enter the clearing he glanced at her then looked at the wolf again in the pit who was still screaming. he could see the female wolf in the corner of his eyes so he wasnt worried.

"What in God's name are you doin' you fucktard?"

He didnt replie to her, just watched as the ants bit into the wolfs flesh in there millions and started making there way to the wolfs mouth to start to sufforcat him.

"Are you fuckin' crazy or something?"

"Hey! You listenin' t'me? Or can't you speak english? Hello!"

He looked at the red wolf, his face unchanged his eyes no diffrent.
"Im punishing the guilty, and no im not crazy, im dead, im living dead, and im killing one of the things that killed me so long ago", he said simply before looking back at the dieing wolf.

The eight didnt look at the red wolf to closely he just looked into her eyes, and noticed that she was of the same life, she had died in side long ago.
The screams were getting louder and the ants parted to show the wolfs eyes, they were wide in pain, blood shot and bleeding. he was crying crimson.
"HELP ME".
he screaked more at the female.

[/i]
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 18-10-2009 23:58

"Im punishing the guilty, and no im not crazy, im dead, im living dead, and im killing one of the things that killed me so long ago",

Oasis blinked. "What the-... What the fuck are you talking about?" she scoffed and shook her head. "You're not making any sense you retard!" The screams were already getting on her nerves. As she made her way to where the eaten wolf was, she peered down as she saw the massive coat of tiny bodies overpower the male below. His pitiful screams made Oasis look away in disgust.

"HELP ME."

Oasis drew back, a paw in front of her maw. "As if." she seethed. "You got your pitiful ass in this situation in the first place. There isn't any chance for me to actually try and help a poor bastard like yourself" she said lowly. "It's too bad this is how you die. Sometimes death is more violent than real life." she removed herself from the edge of the pit before staring at Triple Eight. She still had a bone to pick with him.

"Why'd you put him in there in the first place?" she asked, curious. "I knew males were stupid, but this is just..." she paused. She should have found this rather comical. Two males, one of them in an ant pit while the other watched like he was sitting on Zeus's throne and placing judgement. However, because she was a witness, maybe it became more sickening than comical. She hated males, true. But she never really thought death for them included the use of other animals. This way of death was rather... intriguing for her.

"This is just . . ." she paused. "Nevermind. Loss for words. I just know it's just idiotic." she snorted then before lifting her head up and glancing to the side, her pride already getting the better of her.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-10-2009 00:12

"What the-... What the fuck are you talking about?" she scoffed and shook her head. "You're not making any sense you retard!"

Eight looked back down at her, from his rock. then as she looked down into the pit he cort a glimps of the scars on her back. His eyes widden in shock but he manage to catch him self before she looked back, and even if she had noticed it would have only been a twich. She was a fighter from a human camp, and a breeder they all had a marking cut into the backs to show who they belonged to and the better the scar the more powerful the owner would have been and juging by the wings that had been cut into her back she was once a well known fighter. Eight was gland that his brand was not on the side the female was.
"Why'd you put him in there in the first place?" she asked, curious. "I knew males were stupid, but this is just..." "This is just . . ." she paused. "Nevermind. Loss for words. I just know it's just idiotic."

He looked back at the wolf who screams were becoming gaged as the ants were making there way into his body cutting off his air bitting the inside of his throat which would make it swell.

"I BEG YOU PLEASE", he screamed again.

With out looking back at the female eight spoke picking his words carfuly so he could see if is hunch was right.
"For a wolf of your past, you are one to talk, like me you took life and forced to do things that even the lowest of the low wouldnt do, and clearly you got away, and you tell me if your saw one of the slime that had put you there you wouldnt give him the most painful death you could", he looked at her again his eyes strong and sharp.

"Heres a tip death fighter, reveage is the only way you will find peace", he said looking back down at the wolf who was now starting to stop moving hes gasps for air getting fanter.
Eight stood up looking down and spat at the wolf in the pit.
"thats for my sister", he said under his breath.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 19-10-2009 00:27

Oasis's eyes slightly widened, but she instantly took the facial expression off. She'd met wolves that were stupid, those that thought superior to her, but never had she met someone who seemed to know of her past. . . It was uncanny. Her ears flattened and she let out a threatening snarl.

"Are you tellin' me that it's wrong for me to assume that you're just being dumb and taking the pleasure of seeing flesh rot?" she growled. "Sure as hell I took away life, cuz I wanted to. I was supposed to, anyways. I had reasons." she said lowly. And he didn't? No, she knew he probably did... "Don't go putting words into my mouth." she warned him then.

"Ha. Only way for peace." she scoffed. "Peace and revenge don't mix well, as much as we all like it." she spat. "You're too stupid to realize that aren't ya? Guess that's why you're a living breathing fuckin' messed up guy huh?" she sneered. "Aren't too tough to keep holdin' on now are ya. Feh, it wouldnt' surprise me." she said and shrugged. She wasn't about to let this wolf get the better of her. If anything, she'd get the better of him.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-10-2009 00:42

"Are you tellin' me that it's wrong for me to assume that you're just being dumb and taking the pleasure of seeing flesh rot?"

Eight again looked at her, the wolf in the pit was pritty much dead now and the fun was gone now as his body was only twiching now.
"yes", he said smiply, it was wrong she didnt no his reasons and had no reson to but into his buissnes.
"Sure as hell I took away life, cuz I wanted to. I was supposed to, anyways. I had reasons."
Shit, eight thought he was right she was a death fighter after all, that was quite unevering to meet another out of the blue like this espasily as he had just cort and killed one of his ghosts from his past.
"Ha. Only way for peace." she scoffed. "Peace and revenge don't mix well, as much as we all like it." she spat.

Eight was dangrosly still as he didnt give off growls of warning and snarls, he offten become more still, but his eyes remand the same hidding his anger very well. he was after all back to his full streight and at his full fitness in mind and body so hiding his moods was now more easy again.

"I find that they go very well to gether, take this peace of shit for exsample, i have just killed one of the scum that took away my family and pack, now i feel better knowing one less honorless dog is not wasting the air", he said in his blank but hard deep voice.

"You're too stupid to realize that aren't ya? Guess that's why you're a living breathing fuckin' messed up guy huh?"
Eight found that rather comical that remark as she was right in away but comeing from her mouth as her past ovesly plaged her, she was a breeder most likly raped so thats why she should no pitty for the male in the pit or eight him self.
Eight again kept the amusment off his face and just looked down at her, his eyes catching the light slightly making them glow.
"presisly".

"Aren't too tough to keep holdin' on now are ya. Feh, it wouldnt' surprise me."
The next words hit him a little harder then the last and he didnt find them amusing at all.
"i hold on because they took ever thing from me, my family my friends, even my honor, like your a were a breeder right!, thats why you mouth off to males and show no pitty to those who are dieing", he said in a slightly more dangeros voice, he jumped off of the rock slightly away from her but turn to look at her, he hoped she didnt catch a glimps at his brand as he turned.
"Dont act like your normal, your not".
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-10-2009 19:12

Oasis snarled. This wolf thought he knew everything. How could a male know anything at all if all they were was muscle and brawn? No brain, that was for sure. This wolf dared to think he was better than her, was that it? Thought he was smarter than she was that it? Ha! She could hardly believe this faggot thought he was worth something. Sure, the scars meant something, but it could have just been taken as more of a pitiful excuse that couldn't even fend for himself. Such assumptions started reeling through Oasis's mind. How she loved to toy with people, especially animals like him.

Thought he could talk big, but he couldn't even back it up. He let the ants do his dirty work instead of his own fangs killing that mutt down below in that pit. She felt like smiling. She noticed the corners of her maw already twisting into that curl. God, this male was pathetic. How low could he have gotten? Well, he'd said so himself. He wasn't living at all. Then what was he, a machine? Was he just acting on instinct? Well, that would make sense. That's all what males had. Their balls and their stupid fucking instinct. Women had the brains, and they could hold up their weight. They weren't one for failing.

Shew as about to say something, to mock him, when his words suddenly drained all of the enthusiasm out of her.

"i hold on because they took ever thing from me, my family my friends, even my honor, like your a were a breeder right!, thats why you mouth off to males and show no pitty to those who are dieing", he said in a slightly more dangeros voice, he jumped off of the rock slightly away from her but turn to look at her, he hoped she didnt catch a glimps at his brand as he turned.
"Dont act like your normal, your not".

Her eyes widened before they were small little beads, her lips were already curling as her teeth were bared, grinding against her gums. As he jumped off the rock and was away from her, he turned to face her slightly. She noticed something raw on the edge of his shoulder. Another scar perhaps? No.. not a scar, it looked too charred and rigid down to the soft flesh and tissue. Was it... a brand?

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she seethed, her fur was bristling. Being reminded of that place in those dark depths was something she didn't want to be reminded of. "Here you are shooting off your damned mouth! What, you think you can go around and start lecturing?" she growled. But then she suddenly thought, wasn't she doing the exact same thing? Shooting off her mouth like she knew it all... She was growing more and more like them, it was pathetic.

"You hold on cuz things were taken from ya. Then how the hell can you say you're living dead if you hold on! Make up your fucking mind!" she shouted. "You're right, I show no pity to no one. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT." she snarled. "The weak die and the strong survive." she jeered a bit. "Isn't that what we were taught, you fucking Fighter?"
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-11-2009 20:45

Eight watched as she was about to speak, proberbly some stupied lame insult, then he saw with minor satifaction that his words cut throw to her head insted of her tong, for a moment she was speechless, then her anger regrouped and came back up in a visos snarl. throw out the whole thing eight appered carm and unreadabal, but still still his own anger wasnt fare off ither.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"
He rasied a eye brow very slightly, she had been the one butting into his buissness and by the way she was talking it was as if Te had walked up to her and stop her from killing her pray.
"Here you are shooting off your damned mouth! What, you think you can go around and start lecturing?"

He very nilly laughed out loud at that statment, here she was going off her head at him, talking hard and furces then going on about "he" was lecturing. in response to it all he did was rasie his eye brow a little higher before letting it go back down to normal. with her next words came back to more serios words that made him more still again.

"You hold on cuz things were taken from ya. Then how the hell can you say you're living dead if you hold on! Make up your fucking mind!"
He turned slightly to face her head on a little more his eyes still dull and dead as ever.

"what has me holding on got to do with me being alive or dead, holding on is all i got left, that why i killed that sorry dog, and thats why i go on killing any human and his dog that ever corsed me pain, im prof that the dead can kill", he said with a dangeros tone starting to creep into his voice.
"You're right, I show no pity to no one. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT."
what was this female going on about he had never ask for any ones pity.
"i dont want any ones pity", he said simply.
The weak die and the strong survive." she jeered a bit. "Isn't that what we were taught, you fucking Fighter?"

Te eyes widden slightly, she had figgered it out faster then he had wanted her to, blast, and she used the words he had always used, his anger sparked up he didnt snarl but his voice went very deep and full of rage.
"YEAH AND LOOK WHO IS STILL STANDING, THEY HAVENT BROUGHT ME DOWN YET", he turn to show her his brand, she would no him most ex fighters did as he had been the champ, and more then likly he had been in line to mate with her at some point.
"THE WEAK DIE THE STRONG SURVIVE".
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 01-11-2009 21:13

"YEAH AND LOOK WHO IS STILL STANDING, THEY HAVENT BROUGHT ME DOWN YET", he turn to show her his brand, she would no him most ex fighters did as he had been the champ, and more then likly he had been in line to mate with her at some point.
"THE WEAK DIE THE STRONG SURVIVE".
Oasis stared at Triple Eight, his facial expression of anger could be plainly spotted on his wretched, battle scarred face. She saw his brand, and almost instantly could she smell the flesh as it was burned with the hot iron against the weak skin. Her nose wrinkled, and her facial expression became a look of utter disgust.

"So you're the top male, huh." she murmured quietly. Triple Eight. He was famous. She never thought she'd meet him in person. This was a treat. In her section, she was named the champion; for a female. Out there, beyond her gates, there was the male champion who reigned. Triple Eight, most notably recognized for his brand. She felt this was an opportune moment. It was time to see how bad ass Triple Eight was.

"It's surprising to finally meet you face t'face in such a stupid situation." she shrugged her shoulders though and cracked her neck bones from side to side as they made their noises. "Too bad this is the last meeting." she commented before taking a few steps forward. "They haven't brought you down yet... But I bet I CAN!" she roared, before lunging forward as fast as she had started to walk.
ImageImage