A Loners Meeting ((S+V Mature PRP w/ Kyoto))

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Fading_Tracks
Pup

A Loners Meeting ((S+V Mature PRP w/ Kyoto))

Post by Fading_Tracks » 04-06-2009 01:31

Night settled upon the forest, the trees soon were shrouded in shadows. Looking overhead, perched upon a shallow ledge was a broad female. Looking at her surroundings, Freerider panted heavily as she gazed across this unknown land. After running through a valley for hours and finally settling upon a secluded area hidden from mountain cats, she decided that this would be her resting place. Giving out a howl, she wondered if her call would be replied, possibly from a welcoming pack with a place for her to stay a night. A strained yawn was forced from her as she descended the rocks. Now all she needed would be a place to settle out of sight, which seemed pretty accessible since the forest seemed empty in this area.

Wandering for a couple of moments, her eyes shifted around, scanning the ground in search for a den. She only hoped that she could locate an abandoned den of a fox or even other wolf, so long as there was no scent then it was occupied. Breaking from the sea of trees, she spotted an area that seemed to be shaped in a crooked circle. Eased off to the left, slightly parted from the group was a lone tree. Beneath its roots was an enlarged gap. Approaching the base, she peered under the roots to see a dip in the soil, a resting place perfect for her to stay. This way she would stay out of the way of others along with possessing some privacy.

Looking around, she hoped that the area was uninhabited. Though she couldn’t pick up any faint scents of a male claiming ownership, something didn’t settle right in her stomach. Either way, unmarked areas were up for grabs, even if she had to defend herself for the secluded resting place. Once the forest seemed in the clear, she peered further into the den. It surprised her that it was unused; truly it was a rarity to find such a unique home. The shallow grave of dirt was welcoming from the brisk air lingering about the forest, and the holes in the roots served as an outlook to the surrounding area; not to mention it was a place no one would suspect to harbor a creature of any sorts.
Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 04-06-2009 06:02

A large sigh flowed out of the dark male's maw, a clear sign of relaxation and relief; something that was rare for this usually grumpy wolf. His muscles bulged as he stretched his front and rear legs, giving a small yawn. Dusk was well on it's way, the sun beginning to head down behind where no one could see it. He lapped up a bit more water from the cool, clear river and shook his damp fur before turning tail and slowly walking away from the quiet area.

The evening was calm, no wind, not even a breeze. The only thing that shook the trees were the birds who chirped happily. They landed hard, and took off in fright at any sound, causing the leaves of said branch to rattle and brush against each other noisily. The sky was clear, as no clouds could have blown in, leaving the sunset clear and perfect. It would be beautiful to watch. Not that Kyoto had any interest in something like that.

The brute stalked off, weaving through many trees of the forest, dodging low hanging branches and breaking any fallen twigs. His luminous eyes scanned the area constantly, searching for anything that may give him hell or bother him in the slightest. His tail swung low behind him in a bored manner, his head partially low as well. His ears were not pricked, but not laid back either, just slightly raised.

A howl sounded. It was close.

He stopped in his tracks, his ears shot up, as well as his head, his eyes grew hard and sharp, his tail stiff and still. He froze in an instant, seeking out where the sound had come from. It was coming from the direction of his home den. A low growl rumbled deep in his broad chest, his teeth just barely parted, his lips slightly curled back. Kyoto then broke into a run, in the direction of the wolf and his home. His nose scented the air, then the ground, and back to the air again, searching for any signs of recent wolves passing by. They must have come from the other way.

He finally broke through the mass of trees, jumping through and digging his claws into the ground to stop himself. His head whipped around, searching for the theif of his home, his eyes hard and cold as he searched. Low growls and snarls were continuously peeling from his maw as he neared the entrance to his den beneath the great tree. His nose and head lowered to the ground, his bright, sharp eyes piercing into the den to find a shape moving around.

"Who do you think you are?!" He barked furiously at the animal, baring his teeth. A louder snarl rolled out between his teeth. "Get out of my den!"

He stood in front of the entrance in a fighting stance, his muscles coiling up, ready to attack, his teeth bared, his ears alert, his tail raised defensively, and growls ripping constantly from deep in his chest. His eyes glared non-stop into his den, the bright lemon-yellow color of them intimidating and ice cold. Man, would this animal be sorry.
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 04-06-2009 06:56

Before she even had the chance to enter, there was a sudden crack in the distance. Her hairs stood on end, her tail fully erect behind her. As Freerider’s eyes scanned the area, she gazed at the forest. The dim light of the moon revealed nothing out of the ordinary aside from a reflection in an owl’s eye. Slowly turning back to the den, she nudged her head at the entrance. Then there were light growls spilling into the small gully. Frees ears perked, head jerked behind her, listening attentively to sense where they were coming from. Could it be a tiger? Those were known to roam these areas. No, upon closer attention she recognized the pitch as that from her own breed. Suddenly she realized, this den was far from occupied.

In an instant, Free found herself jumping back, a large black creature cutting her off from the den. The owl above dashed into the air, knowing well to avoid trouble, leaving nothing but sounds of wings breaking air and a few feathers behind.

Backing down slightly, she noticed a broad male standing before her. His gold eyes pierced her, shooting pure rage. His stance was anything but welcoming, ready to take her into battle. Yet all Free could wonder was how come she didn’t pick up a scent, surely a male would leave one. Had he been so laid back that he actually didn’t bother marking his territory? Whatever the reason didn’t matter now, only that the wolf was disturbed and ready for a battle. Her eyes suddenly hardened, her cool blue eyes reflecting courage rather than fear.

Her body remained upright, even as she slowly backed off. Free was never one to back down from a fight, and definitely would never show fear, should the wolf chose to take her on that. But senseless fighting was beneath her. Keeping upright, her posture arched, becoming straight, her eyes never wavering from his. The grass beneath her shifted under her weight; if she altered she could slip. No matter the pounding that broke against her chest, her breath remained steady. Letting her weight shift to her right, one side that she would be able to dodge should he try to pull a fast one, she spoke.

“I didn’t smell a scent; I thought this den was long abandoned. I don’t want any trouble, if you let me pass, I’ll be on my way.” she explained, her voice strong, filled with ice.

In this light she took notice to the males eyes, still filled with discontent, seeing as she kept hers locked onto his gaze. They filled with a silver glow to contract the gold, rather attractive, but what was even more important was how the male was standing. Keeping a look on his posture, she would not let him get an easy one in on her. Hopefully, he would choose to let her go, but he didn’t look the kind to be understanding. Her claws brushed the soil, gaining a feel of her surrounding as she prepared should she need to pounce.
Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 04-06-2009 07:36

Her lighter pelt wafted off a feminine scent as she moved around, taking a strong stance as well. Her icy eyes rested upon his, and his were still boring into hers. She was only a bit smaller, but due to Kyoto's thicker fur, it made him look a tad bit bulkier. He weighed a bit more, and was just barely taller than her, from what he could see. Her green fur seemed out of place, as well as the blue on her paws. He made a revolting sound in the back of his throat before continuing to growl lowly. He took a small step toward her, his tail giving one gental sweep.

“I didn’t smell a scent; I thought this den was long abandoned. I don’t want any trouble, if you let me pass, I’ll be on my way.”

Huh, he had never heard of a wolf who could not smell. He growled once a little louder, taking another step forward, closing in the distance between them. "Maybe you should get your little nose checked, hmm??" He said in a mock-kind voice, then went back to glaring and baring his pearly whites. "And, no, you're not going to get out of this one without me hearing a believable reason, or me getting a good fight." He spat, with a few cocks of his head. He took yet another step forward, just mere inches from her face.

He exhaled, his hot breath washing over her face. It held his scent due to him just cleaning himself, and having used his tongue to reach certain places. He gave an evil smirk, though it did not touch his eyes. They were still hard and cold as they stared into hers. "So make up your mind, girlie; before I make it up for you." After a second, he brough his paw up unnoticeably and brought it down -- hard -- on the ground directly beside her own paw. Another low growl tore from his throat.

Just as he had finished his low, long, deep growl, he heard another growl from in the trees not too far away. His ears perked, his eyes showing a slight bit of confusion, though they never left hers. A few twigs snapped in the distance as the beast lurked behind a wall of evergrowing trees. He risked a glance toward the trees, only letting his eyes stray very briefly, before returning to hers. He wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him or not, but he could have sworn he saw a shadow. He tried his best to ignore it.

All that mattered was her right now. Her giving him a good reason why she was in his den. "Well?!" He barked loudly, though her face was right there. A snarl slipped as he spoke, making it all the louder.[/url]
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 04-06-2009 08:15

Her face churned to his statement, though she kept silent. Honestly, he had a reason to be aggravated with her, but this seemed more than just a fight over a den. Hell most males would invite her in and make a pass at her, not try to pick a fight with her. Her brow cocked lightly in confusion, especially as he began to approach her. Ignoring her breath becoming locked within her throat, she remained firm. Like hell she was going to let him see her falter in her stance, even her eyes remained absent of concern by him growing closer. Honestly though, the more he spoke, the less threatening he became.

Soon enough, her eyes were forced closed, due to the sudden wisp of humid breath bushed across her face. Though it was a swift blink and nothing more since even a second could shift her off her defense. There was a hint of loins that lingered on his breath, obviously his own, so he even needed to show his manhood by keeping his scent on his breath. After all, this male just leaked of a low tolerance for patience and logic, seeing only red in his path, just itching for a fight to come strolling his way. Honestly it was a tad pathetic, and soon enough her own grin crossed her face.

Now he just amused her, bringing the cocky nature of hers to light. The spark in her eyes was no longer chilled by frozen water but that of an inner burning flame. He was a cocky son of a bitch, just like she was, only she was cocky by her father’s genes. Leaving the smirk on her face, she opened her mouth to reply, until a shift in the woods surrounding them cut her off instantaneously. Both seemed captured in a stationary pose, a moment in time where everything seemed to loom over another disturbance. Her eyes remained fixed on the males, though she was silently curious herself, but the male refused to lose her gaze. After a prolonged silence, both decided to focus on the unknown, her eyes following his but paying attention to what appeared in her peripheral vision. The trees fell quiet, almost to an eerie state, but whatever it was seemed to be nothing of a threat.

Immediately her eyes snapped to his, but it seemed their eyes had followed each other’s path. He had stomped his foot in frustration, demanding her to speak. If he had known better, he would think twice of that request. After all, she may have been a female, but her speech was anything but elegant. Her smirk replaced the sudden look of confusion that had overcome her momentarily, now she was ready to deal with him. She wasn’t scared of any male, and he would soon learn that a self inflated stature wouldn’t intimidate her. Chuckling lightly, her tone leaked out a rather sarcastic reply.

“Well if your scent would had been a bit less diluted, I wouldn’t have to try and pick it up, now would I?” she asked, her brow rising in a arrogant manner.

Then, before the male could make a threatening move, the sound returned again, this time her head snapped behind her. Her eyes maneuvered across the area, still seeing nothing. Looking to the sky, her nose began to inhale; trying to capture a scent, the scent that she caught caused her eyes to flicker. They narrowed into a menacing form, sensing not that of a wolf, but something far worse. Looking back to him, she kept the look of concentration on her face. Whatever was stalking the two was far more threatening than a wolf’s fight over a den.

“I think we have bigger troubles in our mitts.” she stated flatly.
Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 05-06-2009 05:33

The green femme seemed to have noticed this sound as well, as her eyes follwed his, but lingered slightly longer than his own. He was about to use this to his advantage, but suddenly, her eyes flashed back to his and stared deeply into them. They stared into each other's eyes for another moment, just staring, just searching for a sign of weakness. His body and muscles tightened again as he let another growl peel from his throat, a little louder than most of the others. His tail flicked a few times out of ambition. Now he just hungered a delicious fight. Right now, it seemed he had two to choose from: a fight with some random cat in the bushes, or this bitch who tried to steal his home. Hm. The first one sounded like more fun, but the thought of teaming up with the bitch was repulsing. Though, fighting her didn't seem like it would be much. He gave a slight snort at these thoughts, and then she began to speak again:

“Well if your scent would had been a bit less diluted, I wouldn’t have to try and pick it up, now would I?”

She was becoming cocky as Kyoto himself was. Her eyebrow raised arrogantly as she asked the sarcastic question. This made the very hard surface of his claws itch with anxiety. Oh yes, he definitely wanted to fight. What a bothersome hunger, this was. For at times it was hard to conquer. "Well maybe you should make your own den. After all, I had made my own modifications to this one to fit my needs and wants. You should try using your physical strength to your benefits. If you've got any, that is..." He trailed off at the end, leaving the sentence hanging in the air that was already thick with tension. He gave a cocky smirk as she had, and for a moment, they reflected each other's reflections. Then his became irritated.

Another growl tore noisily from the trees, and more leaves rustled, more twigs snapped. Annoyed snarls escaped Kyoto's maw as he turned his head toward where the sound was coming from. He ignored the female's words, shooting some of his own at the animal in the trees, "Shut the hell up! Why don't you just show yourself instead of making some sort of grand enterance!" He hollered in the general direction of the cat, agner strong on his facial expression. He gave a snort.

A very short moment after Kyoto had said that, a large animal emerged from the tree's shadows. It was clearly a siberian tiger. It was obvious that it was a tiger - it's stripes and orange color gave it away, of course - but it's large build and slightly larger fangs gave it away. It walked low to the ground, as though it was stalking them, ready to pounce. It's bright eyes flashed from Kyoto to the female. It's seemed to pull back in something that looked like a scowl mixed with a grin. Constant growls poured out of it's mouth as they did with Kyoto.

The black male turned toward the tiger, taking a stance of power, his muscles coiling up. "I hate to take sides with you, girlie, but looks like we're gonna need to. We seem to be invading the little kittie's territory." He said in a mocking tone, giving an evil chuckle as he continued to stare at the feline. This was going to be fun.
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 05-06-2009 06:31

It seemed the moment the words left her lips, the male insisted on shouting in the distance. Her eyes widened momentarily, wondering what the hell this wolf was thinking, suddenly her head jolted to him silently asking him what she thought. What a moron! Obviously this wolf was unfamiliar with the element of surprise. Growling lightly in his direction, she was about to point out his oblivious state of mind until a rustle came from the trees. As the lanky creature emerged, her eyes narrowed in the black males’ direction, irritation flaring in her eyes. Her body swayed in a more sarcastic nature as she focused more on the wolf then the tiger, since apparently the cat chose to spend his time conjuring up his own excuse of a cocky smirk. Honestly, this could’ve been her birthplace; the cocky gene seemed to dance with the wind in these parts.

“You know shouting at it and drawing it out only makes you look like an imbecile right?” she asked.

Males, they always needed to show their superior strength by making themselves look ridiculous. Her eyes suddenly followed the tiger. He leisurely began to circle them, each muscle in his legs tensed with anticipation, his sharp eyes locking in the two wolves. Her eyes followed him, though a bit concerned she wasn’t about to let this tiger capture her fear in her scent. Once her gaze was lingering with the tigers, her own legs began to tense, her muscles pulsating, her body arched lower as she prepared to spring. As the tiger licked his lips, almost hungry for wolfs blood, her teeth bearing in response. For the first time on this very eventful evening, a threatening growl spilled from Free’s maw.

Just as she was focusing elsewhere, she recalled the other male. Turning her eyes too him, she was a bit surprised. She felt he would’ve just left her there to fend for herself; because that would be the charming thing to do. Still, she gave the old brute credit for actually sticking it out, he was rather protective of this damn den. Again, the idea of working together seemed so unorthodox until the male suggested it, pft, men, why did she even bother? Still, there was no point in being stubborn now, or else neither of them would likely walk away with their lives, and then the tiger would have claims to the den. And after tonight, she doubted this male would actually let that become a possibility. Grinning, she backed up lightly, almost going back to back with him.

“Funny, with how much you were huffing and puffing, I thought this was your territory.” she replied sarcastically, though her tone now was more playful.

And since the cat was more of a threat then another wolf, this had to be dealt with first. Besides, if she truly wanted to avoid the fight, she could just run, but her father would kill her if she did. Fight til the other falls, always his motto, so now she would fight until this striped bastard fell to her feet. Her eyes shot about, glancing from tree to tree, forming a plan silently to herself. Her eyes glanced back to the male, he seemed all muscle, though so was she, he appeared to be more of the tank type; perfect for head on combat. So, now she would regain the element of surprise.

“Alright, meet you in the middle.” she whispered, before leaping swiftly out of sight.

Dashing toward the trees, and with a sudden leap, she was twisting mid air. As her body faced the two, her paws planted against the bark of a tree, and without hesitation she hoisted herself off the tree. Due to the support of the tree, her speed in the air increased as she began to ricochet off the trees about. While the tiger shot his head around aimlessly, failing to keep her in his sights, he felt a strong tinge of pain surge on his right hide leg. With a glance back, Free had latched her fangs deep into his tendon. She could feel the tearing of his major tendon beneath her grasp. As she began to rip and tear at his heel, she hoped the male took his chance to attack while the creatures’ attention was elsewhere. With even better luck, the tiger shifted his weight to bring down his claws into her flesh. But just barely missing, she was off bounding about again, keeping the cat ignorant to what will happen next.

Now it was the males turn to shine.
Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 05-06-2009 07:05

The tiger had begun to circle the two wolves, keeping his hungry eyes on theres. Kyoto's ears listened intently to each of the tiger's footfalls, swivelling wherever the cat went, his eyes following just the same. His dark, grey-tipped tail flicked a little more, a cocky grin set on his dark lips. The female inched toward him, he did the same. They were both watching the big ol' kitty cat closely, waiting for his move.

“Alright, meet you in the middle.”

She had whispered to him before leaping away, toward the trees. At first, he had thought she was ditching. He had laughed mentally at that for a moment, but then what she said and her actions all came together. She had successfully distracted the tiger, as he had began trying to follow her movements, but failed horrible. She bounced like a hyper pup off of the trees before jumping at the tiger's hind leg when he made the wrong turn in trying to follow her jumps. She latched onto the main tendon, and he in return tried to turn toward her, swiping his large paw at her with a loud, furious growl.

Kyoto jumped forward, bounding toward the tiger in lithe movements, his tail swaying freely behind him. He made a final leap, going higher and farther, extending his paws ahead of him, his claws at the ready. He latched onto the lower back part of the tiger's neck, his teeth sinking into the tough flesh with little to no effort. His hind paws raked against his front leg as he tried to mount himself onto the tiger's shoulder. The Siberian tiger let another ferocious growl rip loudly from his chest, swinging his head around to try and bite at the wolf who was stuck on the back of his neck. Kyoto bit down harder, the tiger tried shaking him off.

He hung on with a tight grip, his claws and teeth digging into the tiger, drawing blood that trickled thickly down the fur of the beast. He could feel his teeth slipping from the flesh, his claws coming loose as well. "DO SRMTHNG!" He yelled, the words muffled by the thick fur that filled his mouth. Hopefully she would understand that he meant to say, "Do something." The tiger continued to shake, and eventually, Kyoto was flung off. He hit the ground and rolled once, before popping to his feet and skidding backward. So far, no damage had been done to him, or the female from what he could see.

This tiger was definitely going down. He took a moment to take one deep intake of breath before he stalked closer to the fight, trying his best to stay out of the tiger's point of view.
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 05-06-2009 07:37

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the male grasping the tiger’s throat. For a moment, she could hear the tendons within shifting against the male’s jaws. The tiger growled in pain, also annoyed by her constantly making nicks in his body as the male clung to him. Blood covered her lips as she finally hit the ground below her. Taking a moment to catch her breath was obviously asking too much as the next moment, she heard the other call to her. His teeth were slipping leaving little trails of blood in their tracks. This tiger was going to be a challenge to bring down, but luckily they had each other to assist. Before she could react, her eyes widened.

The male was now flying through the air, losing his grip of the tiger. Her ears fell back and she let out a vicious growl. Shockingly, she was actually feeling remorse for the other wolf. Luckily, the male landed gracefully on his feet, almost as if he came from the same mother as the tiger. She smirked, knowing he had asked her to do something, now he would get his wish. Without a sudden moment to breathe, she was off. The creature slowly began to close in on the male, chuckling venomously as his claws peers beyond their caverns. From behind him, he heard a slight shift, though his quick turn was too late as Free landed on his back. Her teeth dug into his throat, away from the area the male left his mark. The tiger roared, his eyes clenching before flashing in rage. Frees own gaze returned a cocky stare.

The tiger reached up, trying to hit her with a swipe of effortless strength, but a shift of her weight threw him off balance. In result, he attempted to buck her off, also resulting in a futile attempt. Growing aggravated, the tiger flung himself against a tree. The impact could be heard as the blow against wood pressed against Frees body, yet she didn’t even flinch. Her eyes lit with an invisible fire, she wasn’t about to let herself be weak. No matter how the tiger tried, he couldn’t shake her. When she shifted her weight once more the tiger swaggered, still trying to shake her by the tree. Using a second, she ripped from him and bounced off the tree to grab a new area of his neck. Snarling, he managed to hit her and send her to the floor.

Hissing as the soil parted as her body broke the crust; she flew a few feet and rose back to a stance, though she obtained a scratch across her face. As the tiger bounded toward her, she smirked, gaining a clear sight of his underbelly. With a sharp push, she plunged into his stomach, sinking into him like prey. The muscles tore and she could taste the light hint of guts, but without a moment to spare, her world went white. His paw had crashed down onto her skull, sending her to the ground, though with some of his flesh curled around her fangs. Looking up, her vision was blurred, only seeing a mesh of orange and black of the tiger’s fur. She hoped the male would pull a fast one, because her vision made it rather challenging to see where she could maneuver.
Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 05-06-2009 08:05

Just as soon as Kyoto had started to stalk close to the tiger, the female jumped onto it's back, digging her claws and teeth into it's throat. Kyo gave one, evil laugh, and then hid in a dark shadow of trees, watching, his luminous eyes glowing from the dark. The sun was getting lower, almost fully down, making the fight more eerie and fun. He watched her get thrown around, beat against the tree, she was thrown to the ground, and then lunged into his stomach. Right as she did that, he leaped forward, aiming for the tiger's head. He planned to make the bastard blind so he could make it easier on him and the female. As he soared through the air, the tiger brought a massive paw down on the female's head, making a look of confusion sweep across her face. Her eyes went wide, so he assumed he had hit her pretty hard.

His front paws slammed into the tiger's head, his teeth landing on his ear. He clawed at his face aimlessly as his teeth worked to tear at his ear. He quickly lost his grip, though, and fell on his back, on the ground. He glanced at the female briefly, seeing that she wasn't doing too well with the whole seeing factor, so he quickly rolled to his feet and took a few backward steps, drawing the feline away from her. He lunged forward a couple of times, nipping at the tiger's paws, and then quickly pulling back. He lunged forward a last time, taking a hard bite just above his paw, tearing some of the thin flesh that pulled tightly around the bone. He could feel his teeth collide roughly with the bone, possibly making a very small crack. The tiger threw his head back and roared in pain, and Kyoto took that to his advantage.

He backed up a step, then coiled on his hind legs, springing upward very quickly and shooting his fangs deep into the part of the tiger's throat just below the jaw, wrapping his teeth around about where the esauphogus was. He bit harder, forcing his teeth to come closer together. His claws raked his neck, making smaller wounds.

The tiger growled and roared a few more times, swatting at Kyoto's body, leaving a few scratches, but nothing too bad, for the tiger didn't want to lose his balance. Eventually, the tiger got smart and made his legs collapse. His massive body landed on Kyoto, causing Kyoto to let go of his throat to allow a yelp to pass through. He clawed viciously at the tiger, tearing small pieces of flesh from his neck with his teeth. Strangled growls poured from his maw as he did so, blood soaking his fur as well. The crimson liquid was everywhere; his fur, the tiger's fur, the females fur, the ground, the trees. It looked like a murder scene. Which is what it was about to be.

Kyoto could feel a few of his ribs cracking, causing him to growl furiously. He snarled viciously as he continued to tear up the tiger's flesh, starting to go just plain psycho on the beast. He hoped the female would recover soon. It was getting hard to breathe under the weight of this fat ass.